PDA

View Full Version : Why Bush was AWOL during recerve duty

imgonnaeaturlunch
03-27-2007, 10:57 AM
They were so tired of trying to pass the guy off as a pilot, they said, " don't come back until your enlistment is up".

stefan segal
03-27-2007, 03:27 PM
Lunch...I don't know where you scrape us some of the shit you spread.

butch went AWOL to hide from a drug test...he was into coke...no surprise there.
Where I get my information is from interviews of those who ran with him and went to the same school.

That he went AWOL in a time ow war, should have gotten him jail time if not hung...but instead is records became "lost", and the manner in which he went AWOL was that he was transferred from one base to another, he checked out of one legally, but never presented himself to where he was sent. Instead he worked for some politician's campaign.

He was scheduled to pilot a fighter, but a drug test was required first...this is when he ran.

Stefan

imgonnaeaturlunch
03-29-2007, 01:17 PM
SS, the point you're attempting to make, I believe, is that daddy Bush got baby Bush out of alot of things. Now, my info comes from many sources. One of them is called: if it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck & looks like a duck, it's a duck.

stefan segal
03-29-2007, 01:22 PM
Actors and liars play many duck convincingly...havng the facts never hurts.

Stefan

imgonnaeaturlunch
03-29-2007, 01:37 PM
SS, if you wait for the facts , then you'll never come to any conclusions. Sometime common sense & logic cross the finish line before the facts do.

stefan segal
03-29-2007, 02:02 PM
Just what I've been saying about butch & co blowing up the WTC...so I'm disadvantaged, and can't argue the point.

But I think you will be forced to agree, when it comes to the assholes running this administration, the facts are always more bizaarly sicko than anything you can think up through surmising.

Again...when the facts are available...it's always best to use them than editorilize...but I will give you points for not making conclusions that run counter to known facts:)

Stefan

exarmyranger
03-29-2007, 03:41 PM
SS, if you wait for the facts , then you'll never come to any conclusions. Sometime common sense & logic cross the finish line before the facts do.
Sometime's it's a Photo Finish...ex :thumbsup:

exarmyranger
03-29-2007, 04:07 PM
Just what I've been saying about butch & co blowing up the WTC...so I'm disadvantaged, and can't argue the point.

But I think you will be forced to agree, when it comes to the assholes running this administration, the facts are always more bizaarly sicko than anything you can think up through surmising.

Again...when the facts are available...it's always best to use them than editorilize...but I will give you points for not making conclusions that run counter to known facts:)

Stefan:thumbsup: Yo Stefan your acknowledgement of Lunch's factually correct posted opinion(s), :cool: was quite graitous,rolleyes: as well as Surprizing... :lmao2:
t/c ex

stefan segal
03-29-2007, 04:52 PM
Ex...it's not so gracious as true...besides he has the balls to say what he sees in front of him.

It makes me crazy that no one on this list looked at those photos of missing engine blocks...a stone impossisibity without scaler weaponry, and never said a word about it...no one whimpered out the question of how kerosene and keyboards vaporized engine blocks and left the paint on trunk without blowing the fuel tanks.

Lunch comes out and says butchco are a bunch of slimes that need jailing...says it in the clear and doesn't back off when confronted...I can live with the "butch eats babies" shit once in a while:)

Stefan
]