PDA

View Full Version : Bush on his legacy

imgonnaeaturlunch
03-22-2007, 11:19 AM
If ever there was proof Bush is literally nuts , this is it. Shortly after he invaded Iraq, Bob Woodward interviewed Bush for either national TV news or a news related program, and he asked him what he wanted his legacy to be, and I kid you not, Bush said " I don't care, I'll be dead". The only thing I'm surprised about is that he hasn't blown us all up.

exarmyranger
03-22-2007, 05:31 PM
You were'nt expecting the truth...were you? Something like "You wo'nt care you'll be dead!"Or "I'll have to get back to you on that"(later off camera) Jr."Psst,Psst,hey you...psst,...yeah c-mere"Page,"YYYes SSir Mr.President"You look like a smart lad,could you tell me what a Legacy is..." ex

imgonnaeaturlunch
03-23-2007, 12:22 PM
Very funny. Ah, to be president and be seen as stupid or worse. Of course Bush also said his greatest strength was to benefit from low expectations. Gee, just what you want in a president. Funny, I don't remember him promoting this as a strength in either of his presidential runs.

exarmyranger
03-23-2007, 07:56 PM
I can state truthfully,if not for the fact that Big Daddy,was D.D.I.(my bosses boss)prior to his term as Pres..and there were times I could not help but hearing :gossip: concerning non-departmental private nature..."Private"little remarks as to Jr's(well he rode another one from the top all the way to the bottom)Was top-o-the list of acounts pertaining to The Director,and family... Jr's lack of sucess in busn.(he managed to bankrupt/disolve every com.or corp. he bought/chaired) Though :help: was never far away.(Thanx for the 20mill. Daddy.I'll do better this time.)No secret,just not mentioned by the media for the most part.Anyhow returning to the point,I would be more inclined to think Boy George,was/is playing up the dim-bulb image.A tool/technique used in subversive propoganda,diplomatic oratory,and the guy's who appear in thier own commercials.(except those guys may not be acting)Seldom do people see evil,or danger in a person who can make them believe they are smarter than he is.In some cases,it is to ones advantage to be underestimated,:truce: .Sadly that is not the case reguarding our Commander&Chief,not completely anyhow.He is still the most dangerous man on the planet in terms of power,and whether or not he lies,or omits facts when addressing the people(Us,or the world in general)For the most part "What you see,is What you get" A product of having led a privledged childhood,that never really came into an adulthood! :cool: ..ex

stefan segal
03-23-2007, 10:16 PM
Ex...excellent prognosis. I am always tempted to dismiss that piece of shit as an abject asshole until I remember he passed (albeit at the lowest passing grade and supported by daddy warbucks) his pilot's test to fly a fighter plane...not something an idiot could do.

So thanks for your assessment...it's right on target.

Stefan

imgonnaeaturlunch
03-26-2007, 11:24 AM
I'm not convinced Bush ever was a pilot. Is there any footage of him actually piloting a plane. If his daddy said ," make my boy a pilot," regardless of wether he passed the examination, he woulda been made a pilot. They can teach a monkey to fly if they have to. Look at how ez it was for those 9/11 clowns to learn to fly. You keep settin em up I'll keep knockin em down.

exarmyranger
03-26-2007, 10:25 PM
I'm not convinced Bush ever was a pilot. Is there any footage of him actually piloting a plane. If his daddy said ," make my boy a pilot," regardless of wether he passed the examination, he woulda been made a pilot. They can teach a monkey to fly if they have to. Look at how ez it was for those 9/11 clowns to learn to fly. You keep settin em up I'll keep knockin em down.:cool: I am certain of one,or two thing's...One is military training aircraft,real ones,not flight simulaitors.Are prop.planes,not fighter class jets.They have the most sofisticated navagational,radar,and ordinance delivery systems in the world...But "auto pilot" will only keep the aircraft on a staight,level,flight path,and selected altitude.Not much use on a air to earth asault,of no use in a "Dog Fight"...or (now this would be something)landing on a rolling,pitching,piece of tin...and walking away.Somehow I can't picture Jr. with a Top Gun patch.(unless a real Fighter Jock shoved one up his ass!):disbelief: ex

tomc
03-26-2007, 11:07 PM
:cool: I am certain of one,or two thing's...One is military training aircraft,real ones,not flight simulaitors.Are prop.planes,not fighter class jets.They have the most sofisticated navagational,radar,and ordinance delivery systems in the world...But "auto pilot" will only keep the aircraft on a staight,level,flight path,and selected altitude.Not much use on a air to earth asault,of no use in a "Dog Fight"...or (now this would be something)landing on a rolling,pitching,piece of tin...and walking away.Somehow I can't picture Jr. with a Top Gun patch.(unless a real Fighter Jock shoved one up his ass!):disbelief: ex bush playing pilot is as close to milatary serves he ever had. i doubt he's smart enough to be a top gun material....tomc

exarmyranger
03-26-2007, 11:42 PM
bush playing pilot is as close to milatary serves he ever had. i doubt he's smart enough to be a top gun material....tomc:cool:
Boy George,would'nt qualify for latrine duty at T.G.S...if his I.Q. was doubled. It takes alot more than having an above average intellect...To earn the right to wear "The Wings." ex :hero:

imgonnaeaturlunch
03-27-2007, 11:12 AM
Why do you think Boy George was AWOL his last year in the reserve? The military was so embarrassed about having to pass him off as a pilot they told him to leave & don't come back till your enlistment is up.