PDA

View Full Version : another shit storm on the horizon.

tomc
03-19-2007, 08:54 PM
the white house taking heat in firing us attorneys for political gain I found this on MSNBC powered by MSN Video and thought you might be interested in it.
Click this link
http://video.msn.com/v/us/msnbc.htm?g=33E39B68-09FC-4B99-B93E-68F50A24A269&f=00&fg=email

tomc
03-19-2007, 10:55 PM
I found this on MSNBC powered by MSN Video and thought you might be interested in it.
Click this link
http://video.msn.com/v/us/msnbc.htm?g=99c5304e-fab4-43be-a3b3-c5fbfc5f9991&f=00&fg=email

Tickler
03-20-2007, 04:19 AM
Yeah, and I'm starting to womder about the other USAs that didn't get fired. What were all the other Bushies up to that kept them in good graces with the WH.:disbelief:

imgonnaeaturlunch
03-20-2007, 12:07 PM
The question is this: what will the Bushes n thier cronies resort to in order to try n get JEB elected. I mean, would republicans be stupid enough to elect 3 Bushes. I dunno, maybe there's a sibling rivalry playing out here. Maybe W is stinking up the place so JEB can't get elected.

tomc
03-23-2007, 09:14 AM
what the white house did was most likely politics as usual, they turned into this great scandal by covering up, now like you i am starting to wonder what are they afraid of . theres smoke in the air makes you wonder were the fire is.

tomc
03-23-2007, 09:18 AM
The question is this: what will the Bushes n thier cronies resort to in order to try n get JEB elected. I mean, would republicans be stupid enough to elect 3 Bushes. I dunno, maybe there's a sibling rivalry playing out here. Maybe W is stinking up the place so JEB can't get elected. probally nothing,G.W. fixed that . its a shame jeb would have made a half descent pres. i guess we may never know.

tomc
03-23-2007, 11:19 AM
worse than watergate?

I found this on MSNBC powered by MSN Video and thought you might be interested in it.
Click this link
http://video.msn.com/v/us/msnbc.htm?g=994c35b5-319a-4fdd-9e7c-9ff95885e927&f=00&fg=email

tomc
03-23-2007, 01:28 PM
is this building up to be worse than watergate oberman interviewing john dean.

Click this link
http://video.msn.com/v/us/msnbc.htm?g=994c35b5-319a-4fdd-9e7c-9ff95885e927&f=00&fg=email

Linkster
03-25-2007, 04:31 PM
Well - was going to start a new thread but figured this one ought to do nicely :)

Have you noticed that over the last few weeks the phrase "serve at the pleasure of the president" came up a few times - which I guess is fine as long as you take it out to its finality of the president serves at the pleasure of the people :)

More importantly - Tony Snow has categorically denied the president having any involvement or knowledge in the "firings" - which automatically negates their argument of privlieged communications or counsel - which means they are legally bound to have Rove testify under oath - no way out of it by law.
Second - since by law they were "removed" or "requested to resign" doesnt this mean that the President has now broken the law since it is a power only that he can do this - he cant delegate that authority by federal statute and the constitution - even having an "out" in the patriot act to skip the confirmation of new Attorneys doesnt negate that law :)

exarmyranger
03-25-2007, 11:53 PM
Well - was going to start a new thread but figured this one ought to do nicely :)

Have you noticed that over the last few weeks the phrase "serve at the pleasure of the president" came up a few times - which I guess is fine as long as you take it out to its finality of the president serves at the pleasure of the people :)

More importantly - Tony Snow has categorically denied the president having any involvement or knowledge in the "firings" - which automatically negates their argument of privlieged communications or counsel - which means they are legally bound to have Rove testify under oath - no way out of it by law.
Second - since by law they were "removed" or "requested to resign" doesnt this mean that the President has now broken the law since it is a power only that he can do this - he cant delegate that authority by federal statute and the constitution - even having an "out" in the patriot act to skip the confirmation of new Attorneys doesnt negate that law Psst,psst,Link c-mere,and I'll let you in on something... :ugho: wait,nobody else here..right?Ok,listen up I'm only gonna say this once,your talking about(and I think correct) King George,not some peasant congressman,or common senator...I mean,Come-on Link,wake up and smell the Starbuck's.t/c:lmao2:ex

imgonnaeaturlunch
03-26-2007, 11:32 AM
John Kerry said it best , in his " off mike " comment during his campaign, " these are the lyingest, cheatingest bunch I've ever seen."

exarmyranger
03-26-2007, 10:38 PM
John Kerry said it best , in his " off mike " comment during his campaign, " these are the lyingest, cheatingest bunch I've ever seen."
:read: Uhuh,and now he spends alot more time with the little Mrs...,promoting "thier" co-written book on the subject of the enviroment.

tomc
03-26-2007, 10:51 PM
i guess one of the A.G.'s staff is saying if she is called to testify she will invoke the fith ammendment . this to me makes me wonder what are they hiding to act like this. there just creating and even bigger problem unless theres much,much more to this?

tomc
03-26-2007, 10:55 PM
John Kerry said it best , in his " off mike " comment during his campaign, " these are the lyingest, cheatingest bunch I've ever seen." looks like kerry called it perfect :banghead:

Kinky Jones
03-27-2007, 07:23 AM
i guess one of the A.G.'s staff is saying if she is called to testify she will invoke the fith ammendment . this to me makes me wonder what are they hiding to act like this. there just creating and even bigger problem unless theres much,much more to this?

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070327/ap_on_go_ca_st_pe/fired_prosecutors

"Goodling is the Justice Department's liaison to the White House."

tomc
03-29-2007, 08:57 AM
thats a tough call their both funny in there own syles.

tomc
03-29-2007, 09:07 AM
seems to me like the good old boys have told so many lies they can't remember which lie is what and keep tripping over ther own tongue....tomc

tomc
04-03-2007, 12:20 AM
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070327/ap_on_go_ca_st_pe/fired_prosecutors

"Goodling is the Justice Department's liaison to the White House."if you find one in this day and age throw a net over them and yell out:thumbsup: ....tomc

Linkster
04-05-2007, 12:53 PM
Hmm - some interesting news about one of the AGs fired - the one in NM was officially fired for being absent from his job a lot - basically the letter that he got said that he was an absentee AG
Funny part about it was that he is a Capt in the reserves - and that away time was his required service in the reserves in the "Fight on Terror" - I think someone just violated an actual valid employment law :)

tomc
04-06-2007, 01:06 PM
sure sounds like it,i smell a lawsuit brewing.

tomc
04-06-2007, 01:10 PM
this adminastration has no regard for the word of law, right from the start there were dirty from stealing the 2000 election .......to now its been one desaster after another.