PDA

View Full Version : Barbecued Bush anyone?

imgonnaeaturlunch
03-19-2007, 10:36 AM
It's going to be fun watching the Dems barbecue Bush & his cronies these next 22 months. By the time Jan 21, 2009 is here, Bush will be so charred not even the birds will want to have anything to do with him. He'll just rot in Crawford , Hickass. And all of this will be witnessed by his lovely parents, Barb & H. It's just due considering they're the ones who raised the little liar.

Linkster
03-19-2007, 12:39 PM
I doubt he'll rot in Texas - since he's had his daughter and secret service hunting real estate in So America for the last 6 months for a compound down there

imgonnaeaturlunch
03-19-2007, 01:16 PM
How I hope you're correct. Maybe the whole clan will move there. I've been saying for sometime the U S needs to kick all the Bushes outa here!!!!!!!!!!!!

Linkster
03-19-2007, 07:13 PM
Here ya go - a link to an article that links to a bunch of different reports about this:
http://www.scoop.co.nz/stories/HL0610/S00308.htm

stefan segal
03-19-2007, 08:23 PM
99,000 acres...I think a good plan is to spread that family's ashes over each acre from a small plane...one like Welstone's.

That spawn is getting larger and larger each year...like some sort of plague...I think the clan cremated and spread widely enough (99,000 acres sounds about right), that particular sick combo of genetics won't be able to reconstitute and the world will be free of bush disease.

Of course that might cost jobs with the rapid drop in major dope smugglers, arms dealers, corporate and banking fraud, lying stealing cheating and don't forget all the murders, but those law inforcement types could be treated and possibly reprogrammed to rejoin normal society and adhere to the laws of the land.

Stefan