PDA

View Full Version : Peter Schiff is the real American Hero, in my opinion

Bill
12-05-2008, 05:16 PM
"This is not just a finanacial crisis, this is an economic collapse. Our entire phoney economy is collapsing around us...".

Peter Schiff was the only financial talking head to bravely and correctly predict the current crisis - if there is any voice on TV to listen to, it's his.

This is a good video to watch:

pGHODRNJqRo

All the rest of the heads on TV are nothing more than paid liars, with their heads stuck so far up the corporate ass they can taste the foiegras the CEO had for lunch.

Watch Schiff - he's the only one who's not lying.

Bill
12-05-2008, 05:23 PM
In this vid, Peter Schiff is criticizing the bailout intelligently and correctly, talking about how it's fake government, and he gets cut off...

"... the government has to get out of the way, and let our phoney economy collapse. I know it's going to be painful, but it's necessary. We can't keep pretending we have a viable economy, and expecting the rest of the world to finance it. We have to actually MAKE things, we need a REAL industrial revolution in this country. We don't need more economic stimulus - thats part of the problem...".

M9rECsp5768

Great stuff - then he gets cut off.

Mr. Blue
12-05-2008, 05:46 PM
Yep, Schiff has been correct and is there any wonder why he endorsed and was the economic adviser for Ron Paul. America really missed out on an opportunity for real change with Paul and Schiff as his economic adviser.

Hog Trash
12-05-2008, 07:06 PM
Some of us have been paying attention for a long time!

One more time in case you missed it.
http://www.dcjunkies.com/showthread.php?t=5533

Rep. Ron Paul, M.D.

Madam Speaker, I have, for the past 35 years, expressed my grave concern for the future of America.

The course we have taken over the past century has threatened our liberties, security and prosperity.
It only takes 5 minutes to read the whole speech Dr Paul delivered before Congress.

SeedyROM
12-05-2008, 07:18 PM
In this vid, Peter Schiff is criticizing the bailout intelligently and correctly, talking about how it's fake government, and he gets cut off...

"... the government has to get out of the way, and let our phoney economy collapse. I know it's going to be painful, but it's necessary. We can't keep pretending we have a viable economy, and expecting the rest of the world to finance it. We have to actually MAKE things, we need a REAL industrial revolution in this country. We don't need more economic stimulus - thats part of the problem...".

M9rECsp5768

Great stuff - then he gets cut off.

Schiff is right, I read article about him frequently, he honest a blunt, exactly what people needed to hear in 2007 and before. CNBC has sold out to wallstreet, they used to beat on Schiff with a tag team mentality using two or 3 guests who were there to debunk Schiff. It doesn't suprise me they cut him off. Those who speak the truth are considered fearmongerers. Greedy hacks in bed with a liberal tv company. See no evil till the bottom falls out. CNBC didn't talk about the 1999 tech and internet selloff negatives till most were broke and feared the market. Pump and dump television.

Bill
12-05-2008, 07:25 PM
Pump and dump television.

See, we can agree on something.

I would call it corporate television, but I understand your world model requires you to claim it's "liberal", when it's clearly serving the interests of the corporations.

However, we both seem to agree that it's fake television, and that Shiff is saying something striking and probably very important.

Like I said, I'm willing to call him a hero.

SeedyROM
12-05-2008, 07:55 PM
See, we can agree on something.

I would call it corporate television, but I understand your world model requires you to claim it's "liberal", when it's clearly serving the interests of the corporations.

However, we both seem to agree that it's fake television, and that Shiff is saying something striking and probably very important.

Like I said, I'm willing to call him a hero.

Cool! I only mentioned liberal because they lean that way. Corporate TV is doable. We agree on other issues too, this election was different for sure.

ROdger Right
12-05-2008, 08:50 PM
I was asked once on this board what do i hold my faith in.
As Ron Paul said it for me the young people are no longer accepting this situation that we have on our hands.
I wouldnt mind destorying the system we have in place now but I can wait a little while longer

Mr, gone
12-05-2008, 11:23 PM
Bill I agree, this man is mad as hell - and is not going to water down the reality just to appease government and corporate america anymore.:thumbsup:

This is the type of person we badly need to be running this country.

Lost the feed??? No, they just could not handle the truth.

SeedyROM
12-06-2008, 04:03 AM
I don't have a "world model" per se. I see left TV and right TV cable channels and of course we have the networks on channels 2 thru 13. Its the cable channels that have chosen to go to one side or the other. I see CNBC as more liberal than anything because of thier lineup of media personalities and thier desires to cater to wallstreet. CNBC seems to follow thier research and opinion and they ignore outsiders and go with the wallstreet opinion more than they should. CNBC does cater to corporations as well.

ROdger Right
12-06-2008, 05:45 AM
It is because they are owned by corporations, no surprise there.
The best liars always seem to be getting elected which makes Ron paul a horrible person for the seat.

SeedyROM
12-08-2008, 06:36 PM
Being a liberal network is not necessarily a bad thing. Libs are an important part of politics and the economy. The problem is that they lie as often as Reps when talking about the economy. They all want to induce a positive spin on bad news and pretend the economy is doing just fine. They want to kiss ass to corporations for fear they'll lose advertising dollars or miss out on major press release announcements which result in potential press interviews. Lose out on major interviews equals a loss in ad revenue due to lower ratings. Corporations manipulate the press at times.

Peter Schiff speaks the truth regardless of who challenges his words. Many academic scholars were saying the same as Schiff and they were in agreement with the man. Schiff isn't afraid of the challenges by the status quo on wallstreet!

Schiff's newsletter is published online, sign up at
http://www.europac.net/