PDA

View Full Version : Opportunity to Ending Bush’s insanity

Jesse Hemingway
02-16-2007, 12:42 PM
have an idea if the anti-war groups focus their energy to petition the leaders and the news papers of the NATO countries not to support bush co. recent proposal of NATO sending more of their troops into Afghanistan. This could accelerate the demise of the bush administration seeing that the democrats do not have the intestinal fortitude in ending bush co insanity. I am positive that these other countries are extremely hesitant to continue enabling bush co. I am open to all thoughts.

http://www.nato.int/structur/countries.htm

http://www.actualidad.com/

kres24GT
02-16-2007, 12:49 PM
I got a better idea.

If you don't like big government politicians who sell out to the special interest and big business, who long to extend their political power and might, STOP VOTING FOR THEM!!!!

If you are voting for the major politicians (i.e. Reps and Dems) this is what you get. Stop voting for the same old crap and expecting change. Stop being a party sheep who wants to blame all the country's problems on the other guys when in reality you are more alike than different.

The Democratic and Republican parties are pawns of big business and special interest not to mention inhabited by people who crave power and money over serving the interest of the people.

stefan segal
02-16-2007, 01:47 PM
Kres...sometimes you impress me with your intelligence....this is not one of them...in fact this bit naievete causes me to question if my in my first assesssment, I confused you with someone else.

Jesse makes a valid point workable point, as there is efinitely a more cohesive and vocal resistance to butch's shit....

Stefan

kres24GT
02-16-2007, 02:10 PM
Kres...sometimes you impress me with your intelligence....this is not one of them...in fact this bit naievete causes me to question if my in my first assesssment, I confused you with someone else.

Jesse makes a valid point workable point, as there is efinitely a more cohesive and vocal resistance to butch's shit....

Stefan

I don't like Bush. But this is nothing more than the same crap the Republicans pulled with Clinton. It's all 2 party politics. I didn't like Clinton, but I supported them both and served in our military under both of them.

I know a lot of people here like to demonize Bush. The guy is not that bright, you guys give him way too much credit for being so diabolically evil. His motivations are the same as every other politician in Washington right now.

The solution to our problems isn't undermining the people we vote into office and name calling. It's to stop voting the same people (i.e. power hungry politicians, not public servants) into power.

Just because I don't like the guy in office doesn't mean I want to go make my country look stupid to the rest of the world. The only people who want this are those blinded by partisan politics, and while I respect their rights to do so, it is a disgusting and vile act in my mind.

If Bush was half as evil as some of you make the guy out to be, people who post thing like this would end up dead, or at least in a lot of tax trouble.

You don't like Bush, we get it, I don't like him either. Embarrassing your country because of it is just plain sad.

If you don't like your boss, you don't go to the press to try and make your whole company look like shit.

stefan segal
02-16-2007, 06:28 PM
Kres...I'm not talking dem or repug here...what I'm basing my comment upon is that after we find ourselves up to our neck and drowning, you suggest/demand, that we ignore the whole thing...to walk away and give the assholes a free shot.

That is the stupid thing I referred to.

It's not that I don't like butch...I hate the whole clan of slimey murdering lying thieves...but to disengage just when the shaddow of the noose is upon him, just doesn't make adult sense.

I just read that butch and daddy are pressuring jeb to run in '08...now that makes a perfect axis of evil...hillary, mccain, and jeb...take your pick...they're all equally devistating for our country...and your considered advice...is to not vote????

get a grip on reality..

Stefan

kres24GT
02-17-2007, 01:42 PM
Kres...I'm not talking dem or repug here...what I'm basing my comment upon is that after we find ourselves up to our neck and drowning, you suggest/demand, that we ignore the whole thing...to walk away and give the assholes a free shot.

That is the stupid thing I referred to.

It's not that I don't like butch...I hate the whole clan of slimey murdering lying thieves...but to disengage just when the shaddow of the noose is upon him, just doesn't make adult sense.

I just read that butch and daddy are pressuring jeb to run in '08...now that makes a perfect axis of evil...hillary, mccain, and jeb...take your pick...they're all equally devistating for our country...and your considered advice...is to not vote????

get a grip on reality..

Stefan

Again, just becuase I don't like someone means I want to make my country look stupid and weak.

If you really want to change things stop voting the same elitist power hungry corrupt politician into office. You mentioned a few but I would through your buddy Edwards in there a well.

stefan segal
02-17-2007, 02:05 PM
This is too pitiable for ridicule, Kres...where is your thinking? If you want to boycott something...stop buying from walmart and the other big business that are killing our communities and purchasing our right to be represented in government.

Let mr be the first to tell you....there is no rocks left to hide under...you and everything you do can be, or is already RFID...to didengage by not voting...or voting for that asshole nader...which amounts to the same thing...you are only making it easier for the theives to continue business as usual.

Kres...are you reading the news? Are you noticing that one by one the administration is being dismantled...gone to jail...discredited, having their cball cut off...including kindasleeza...?? How do you think this is happening...through disengagement...by not using what tools legally available to us/them?

Come on Kres...get back to the drawing board...kick you pet theories out the door, as you would any animal determined to shit on your floor...rethink the situation...and don't come out of your room until you've gotten your head put on straight.

Stefan

kres24GT
02-19-2007, 10:34 AM
This is too pitiable for ridicule, Kres...where is your thinking? If you want to boycott something...stop buying from walmart and the other big business that are killing our communities and purchasing our right to be represented in government.

Let mr be the first to tell you....there is no rocks left to hide under...you and everything you do can be, or is already RFID...to didengage by not voting...or voting for that asshole nader...which amounts to the same thing...you are only making it easier for the theives to continue business as usual.

Kres...are you reading the news? Are you noticing that one by one the administration is being dismantled...gone to jail...discredited, having their cball cut off...including kindasleeza...?? How do you think this is happening...through disengagement...by not using what tools legally available to us/them?

Come on Kres...get back to the drawing board...kick you pet theories out the door, as you would any animal determined to shit on your floor...rethink the situation...and don't come out of your room until you've gotten your head put on straight.

Stefan

I say again, just because you don't like the President doesn't mean you embarrass your country. Bush is no different form any other politician. Your constant attempts to make him out to be some kind of diabolical genius is giving him far too much credit.

What has Bush done?

Got us involved in an unpopular war?
Had scandal and controversy surround his administration?
Used his power to reward friends and business partners?
Appointed people to office that did not deserve to be there or are somewhat shady individuals?
Spent us into oblivions with massive deficits?
Increased entitlements and in turn creating more government dependence?
Pissed off other countries with his foreign policies?

Newsflash: Every president does these things. Why? because we vote the same elitists power hungry jackasses to office every 4 years. Go ahead and vote for Edwards and expect change. I have a feeling you will be able to have enough self delusion to buy it. As for me, I will know better, however just because i don't like him, doesn't mean my goal will be to undermine him and embarrass my country.

stefan segal
02-19-2007, 03:13 PM
Kres...do you understand the word: Cabal? Do you understand the word : Putch?

A few powerbroker neocons have usurped this government...made our Constitution a "damned piece of paper" ...this is not a politician...this is gangster thug...with the intelligence of a thug..."attempt to thwart us, you die!" How much intelligence does that take?

We have a shit-smeared congress...they all are dirty...with few exceptions...who hae been demeaned and discredited...those they haven't caught in a small plane....Kucinich couldn't win a national vote for dogcatcher...because he is honest...honesty gets you killed or policitally destroyed.

I think an attempt to defang this slime administration won't work...like a snake the head must come off cleanly, then stepped on to drive the poison into the dirt. I would be happy with a parade of heads on pikes...but I'm not quite that unrealistic...the firing wall will suffice...short of that...justice has not been served.

Stefan

kres24GT
02-19-2007, 05:20 PM
Kres...do you understand the word: Cabal? Do you understand the word : Putch?

A few powerbroker neocons have usurped this government...made our Constitution a "damned piece of paper" ...this is not a politician...this is gangster thug...with the intelligence of a thug..."attempt to thwart us, you die!" How much intelligence does that take?

We have a shit-smeared congress...they all are dirty...with few exceptions...who hae been demeaned and discredited...those they haven't caught in a small plane....Kucinich couldn't win a national vote for dogcatcher...because he is honest...honesty gets you killed or policitally destroyed.

I think an attempt to defang this slime administration won't work...like a snake the head must come off cleanly, then stepped on to drive the poison into the dirt. I would be happy with a parade of heads on pikes...but I'm not quite that unrealistic...the firing wall will suffice...short of that...justice has not been served.

Stefan

I hate to break it to you but we scrapped the constitution a long time ago. No politician in Washington believes in following the constitution, Bush included. Your buddy Edwards would also be in those who do not agree with following the constitution.

We can play the game of naming Bush's follies and crimes all day, I won't deny them or justify them. However, once you claim he is the only one, you lose me. He is no different than the other big government power hungry corrupt politicians than dominate our current federal government.

stefan segal
02-19-2007, 09:15 PM
Kres...you are asleep...or on someone's payroll...have you a government job?

Stefan

kres24GT
02-20-2007, 10:08 AM
Kres...you are asleep...or on someone's payroll...have you a government job?

Stefan

I did for 8 years when I was in the Marines, but those days are over.

I don't like the government, I would not work for them unless I absolutely had to (like when I joined the Marines).

I am afraid I don't understand your accusations.

stefan segal
02-20-2007, 11:28 AM
I'm pointing out that butch & co. are not just another flavor of politicians.

They are usurpers...their intent is to destroy this country and others for a new world order.

Inside that bible butch is wont to read, is the 1,2,3, for military/world banking takeover...which includes thinning our numbers world-wide to about 500,000,000. It's a number comprehensive enough not only to mow their grass, but to also wipe their asses. The rest are filler stock and desposable.

We don't get into New Orleans much on this site, but Katrina makes transparent that this government values dollars more highly than the lives of filler people.

Even when the money is not budgeted, like the millions donated for those 9/11 injused and disposessed...they stole the money rather than give to those inteneded.

9 billion in Iraq rebuilding money...stolen while the population struggles with sewage and lack of medical care...courting cholera and other plagues...because this government wants to see the filler type die...who cares about a few ten thousands of them...we have so many to go....and we can't expect AIDs to kill them all.

Wake up and smell the corpses...this is what I'm pointing out.

Stefan

kres24GT
02-20-2007, 12:21 PM
I'm pointing out that butch & co. are not just another flavor of politicians.

They are usurpers...their intent is to destroy this country and others for a new world order.

Inside that bible butch is wont to read, is the 1,2,3, for military/world banking takeover...which includes thinning our numbers world-wide to about 500,000,000. It's a number comprehensive enough not only to mow their grass, but to also wipe their asses. The rest are filler stock and desposable.

We don't get into New Orleans much on this site, but Katrina makes transparent that this government values dollars more highly than the lives of filler people.

Even when the money is not budgeted, like the millions donated for those 9/11 injused and disposessed...they stole the money rather than give to those inteneded.

9 billion in Iraq rebuilding money...stolen while the population struggles with sewage and lack of medical care...courting cholera and other plagues...because this government wants to see the filler type die...who cares about a few ten thousands of them...we have so many to go....and we can't expect AIDs to kill them all.

Wake up and smell the corpses...this is what I'm pointing out.

Stefan

I have already went over the list, they are no different than any of the other corrupt, big government, big business, politicians. If you choose to ignore it, that's your business.

I don't want people like this in office, so I don't vote for them. You do vote for these types (i.e. Edwards) and then expect things to be different. They won't be.

I find most people who vote for Reps/Dems share this kind of blindness. I know if I voted for these people I would probably have to lie to myself as well.