PDA

View Full Version : Why do people hate abortion?

kres24GT
02-08-2007, 01:09 PM
Apparently the Democratic Party is thinking of revising their party stance on abortion to a more conservative view. Why?

We need to be having more abortions, not fewer. The welfare culture is breeding out of control while responsible families are having less children. If these poor people can't stop having unprotected sex then they need to be getting abortions so we don't have to pay for their kids and maybe one day can afford our own.

As the welfare bunch continue to breed and breed more mouths for the rest of us to feed, how long until the working, responsible families get tired of footing the bill? What do you do then? Force abortions or cut free money for fucking up at the expense of the tax payers?

We don't live in a country that is free, nor wants to be free (I have mentioned this before), so don't give me any of that right to choose crap. Government chooses for us all the time and we love it. Given that, how long until we start forcing those on government aid to abort their crotch fruit before it can be harvested?

Abnormalia
02-08-2007, 03:08 PM
I don't care really about controlling the size of someone's family: it's their money. If the population ever goes out of control, maybe we'll implement licensing to have a child..that kind of thing.

I completely support a woman's right to have an abortion. Of course, there are instances where I wouldn't respect that decision- as in if said woman just doesn't care and has copious amounts of unprotected sex.

If you're worried about population control, educate people about safer sex and birth control.

exarmyranger
02-08-2007, 04:28 PM
Abortion,should be a womens choice,in the early stages of pregnancy... (1st. Tri.) late,or partcial birth abortion,should only be performed in the case's of,severe abnormalities of the fetus,or if delivery(full term)is life threatening to birth mother.The victoms of rape,insest,the mentally disabled should be able to abort late term as well.Just my opinion...However "choice" is one thing...forced to abort by law,due to low/no income(except welfare)or for that matter any other reason,is to me "Wrong" period! I am neither Pro,nor anti abortion,mostly because I am not a women,or a member of any religeous sect,and can't without being hypocritical adopt a pro/anti side,as to abortion...But as I doubt the legislation to allow forced abortion will ever be passed,if it doe's I would be ashamed to call myself a man,let alone an American.ex

Bill
02-09-2007, 02:25 AM
The morning after pill hasn't been approved for over the counter sale yet has it?

I don't think it has. Now that's savagery for you.

Contraception is a strange and complicated topic.

kres24GT
02-09-2007, 09:10 AM
I don't care really about controlling the size of someone's family: it's their money. If the population ever goes out of control, maybe we'll implement licensing to have a child..that kind of thing.

I completely support a woman's right to have an abortion. Of course, there are instances where I wouldn't respect that decision- as in if said woman just doesn't care and has copious amounts of unprotected sex.

If you're worried about population control, educate people about safer sex and birth control.

Who isn't educated about safe sex?

exarmyranger
02-09-2007, 09:42 PM
Who indeed,our public schools may not be able to educate all our children beyond,the level of add.,subtract.,multiply,and divide,or see spot run.reading level.But any kid older than 12 knows what S.T.D.'s are,as well as how babies are made,and how to protect themselves from becoming infected(by std's)as well as the use of contraceptive(s) to avoid unwanted pregnancy.But as they say "Kids will be Kids" for thier entire lives in some cases...ex

Caskey_91
02-12-2007, 07:03 PM
Apparently the Democratic Party is thinking of revising their party stance on abortion to a more conservative view. Why?

We need to be having more abortions, not fewer. The welfare culture is breeding out of control while responsible families are having less children. If these poor people can't stop having unprotected sex then they need to be getting abortions so we don't have to pay for their kids and maybe one day can afford our own.

As the welfare bunch continue to breed and breed more mouths for the rest of us to feed, how long until the working, responsible families get tired of footing the bill? What do you do then? Force abortions or cut free money for fucking up at the expense of the tax payers?

We don't live in a country that is free, nor wants to be free (I have mentioned this before), so don't give me any of that right to choose crap. Government chooses for us all the time and we love it. Given that, how long until we start forcing those on government aid to abort their crotch fruit before it can be harvested?

I find that many people hate abortions for the reason that it severly goes against their religion. Now I don't like the tactics that some take into action to get their point of no abortion across.

America is still a very Christian nation and it goes against Christian belifs to have an abortion.

Now me personally i'm very torn on the issue. On one hand say she got pregnant from rape or incest, then I would fully support the fact that she would want an abortion, because why should she carry around a child that came unwillingly. Why should she go through child birth for a child that would remind her of the time she was raped, etc.

Now on the other hand if you just want to get rid of the child why not have it and then send it to an adoption agency.

I know their are alot of holes in my theory but that is the best I got for now.

exarmyranger
02-12-2007, 07:41 PM
Well,personaly I do'nt think there is a definative answer,as to the "is it right,or is it wrong",question of abortion.The subject has to many variables...circimstance's,from coerced,to forced conception,to life theatening(to birth mother)complications,severe abnormalities of fetus,ect.How can/could anyone form a solid opinion(with out hole's)and still possess an open mind? ex.Oh Yeah,Welcome to Tommys Board for People who really should get out more.

tomc
02-12-2007, 08:36 PM
ITS THE CHURCHES THAT RALLY THE FLOCK TO UNITE FOR A CAUSE. THIS WAY THE CHURCH ASURES THAT THE CASH WILL KEEP FLOWING. I THINK IF YOU ARE NOT WILLING TO RAISE THE NEWBORN THEN MIND YOUR OWN BUSSINESS.

tomc
02-12-2007, 09:02 PM
ex. to cold for me to get out more...tomc

tomc
02-12-2007, 09:38 PM
now i know i need to get out more

exarmyranger
02-12-2007, 09:58 PM
now i know i need to get out more:hi: You are not alone.I tend to get a little stir :crazzy: myself. Once in a while:woohoo: ex

tomc
02-12-2007, 10:17 PM
damn more snow:lmao2: maybe tomorrow is time to go 4x4 sled riding:bowdown: get some fresh pollution for me lungs:woohoo: :yay:

exarmyranger
02-12-2007, 10:24 PM
Well,be sure to wear your mittens & ear muffs,and watch out where the Huskies go...and do'nt you eat that yellow snow. Have Fun...ex

Paul Revere
02-13-2007, 08:43 AM
Kres(no disrespect either), our culture loves aborting and other means to exclude new life. That's why Roe v. Wade came into focus, know the history of it is quite interesting too. So, probably the question is why does our culture endorse and love abortions.? (they didn't used to until more recent history) The polls taken show that even among Catholics the large majority practice man made birth controls (drugs, abortions etc.). Granted it is hard to live out ones faith 100% within our 'Culture of Death' and I am not slamming anyone, just pointing out some realitiies. I think it is in the Netherlands that the government is now deciding when some older-less useful types get euthanized (killed), so these issues are a slippery slope. Imagine how beautiful it is that some politicians decide whom and when you get to cease living? The woman in the Roe case admits that she was railroaded by some agendad lawyers and was naive back in those days and the legislation that was introduced to adopt this law was helped brought forward by an elected person whom was also a priest (go figure). So, some interesting history to this gig. The Muslims are the ones having all the kids (generally they don't abort)and will out populate others by 2050 it is said. It is a complex question and issues. Adoption would be a very righteous option and help keep our population from turning into more Muslims, the most common new name in England now is not George, but Mohammed. I am not looking forward to seeing more Muslims in our Government and swearing in on the Koran....which this book states it is righteous to lie to the infidel (no wonder he wanted to swear in on it). So on abortion is it decent to kill 3000 babies a day in the USA? Read about partial birth abortion or see on the internet how it is done, there also are more laws for veterinarians to comply with(to kill animals) than there are for performing abortions, these are things that both sides of the issues should know of. Not looking for debates either so no whipping post from my post.

kres24GT
02-13-2007, 10:34 AM
Eventually like all government dependence programs, welfare, Medicaid, Medicare, and other programs to help the poor are going to go bankrupt. It's not hard to see that the welfare bunch and poor are breeding at much higher rates than the responsible Americans whose taxes fund the poor's irresponsibility.

The number of people on these programs will be forever increasing, while the number of people funding them will at best increase at a slower rate and possibly decrease. Eventually one of two things will happen. The responsible Americans funding the poor will eventually be taxed so much they won't stand for it, or there simply won't be enough money to fund the welfare culture.

Either way we have a problem. So what do we do? We can either let these people starve off, or we can start aborting their children to lower their numbers.

I know the big government solution to every problem is to throw more money at it, but this doesn't work in reality. Eventually all government dependence programs will end, and something will have to be done about their dependents. You aren't going to stop these people, who for the most part are irresponsible to being with, from getting knocked up. I think forced abortion will eventually have to come into play.

tomc
02-13-2007, 01:43 PM
ex thanks ,i will keep a close eye out for that yellow snow,looks like i will have no shortage of snow to play with,hahahaha...tomc

stefan segal
02-13-2007, 01:46 PM
Forced abortion????? Kres...what part of the "Soviet Union do you hail from?

If christians want more disenfranchised (meaning uneducated and "in thier place") workforce to carry our shit when they aren't carrying M16s, then they should pay for each kid...have non-aborted children assigned to individual abortion protesters for 20 years each.

I think christians have a "god the punisher" complex. I think they want to sentence every 15 year old to a life of poverty and despair...so she will be happy flipping burgers.

Why don't you christians worry more about your own responsibilities AS CHRISTIANS...instead of poking into other people's choices???

Is this evidence of that Hypocrite's oath, I hear so much about, and you ilk prove 50 times a day how you can speak out of both sides of your face simultaneously?

Go back to the your drawing board and figure how to be a decent human being, instead of a blight on humanity and the humanities.

Stefan

kres24GT
02-13-2007, 01:56 PM
Forced abortion????? Kres...what part of the "Soviet Union do you hail from?

If christians want more disenfranchised (meaning uneducated and "in thier place") workforce to carry our shit when they aren't carrying M16s, then they should pay for each kid...have non-aborted children assigned to individual abortion protesters for 20 years each.

I think christians have a "god the punisher" complex. I think they want to sentence every 15 year old to a life of poverty and despair...so she will be happy flipping burgers.

Why don't you christians worry more about your own responsibilities AS CHRISTIANS...instead of poking into other people's choices???

Is this evidence of that Hypocrite's oath, I hear so much about, and you ilk prove 50 times a day how you can speak out of both sides of your face simultaneously?

Go back to the your drawing board and figure how to be a decent human being, instead of a blight on humanity and the humanities.

Stefan

I don't get the point of this post.

If you don't get it, I do nto favor forced abortion, I always default to freedom, however I also do not favor paying people to have kids they can't afford.

My point was eventually something is going to have to give. As the dependees are breeding faster than the ones they depend one, eventually those footing the bill of the welfare culture will be taxed to the point of rebellion or the point where it no longer makes sense to be a productive member of society.

Caskey_91
02-13-2007, 06:25 PM
Eventually like all government dependence programs, welfare, Medicaid, Medicare, and other programs to help the poor are going to go bankrupt. It's not hard to see that the welfare bunch and poor are breeding at much higher rates than the responsible Americans whose taxes fund the poor's irresponsibility.

The number of people on these programs will be forever increasing, while the number of people funding them will at best increase at a slower rate and possibly decrease. Eventually one of two things will happen. The responsible Americans funding the poor will eventually be taxed so much they won't stand for it, or there simply won't be enough money to fund the welfare culture.

Either way we have a problem. So what do we do? We can either let these people starve off, or we can start aborting their children to lower their numbers.

I know the big government solution to every problem is to throw more money at it, but this doesn't work in reality. Eventually all government dependence programs will end, and something will have to be done about their dependents. You aren't going to stop these people, who for the most part are irresponsible to being with, from getting knocked up. I think forced abortion will eventually have to come into play.

People won't stand for forced abortion more than they won't stand for higher taxes. Being in a Christian Majority Country pretty much gurantees that fact.

So say if a rich person wanted a child would we have to make them have a forced abortion, or is it only the poor?

You apall me more and more every day.

stefan segal
02-13-2007, 08:30 PM
Kres...I got some of yours, and some of paul revere's mixed...and answered both as one. sorry for the mixup.

You know which pretains to your post...that which doesn't ignore it.]]

Forced abortion regardless of the circumstances, won't work. The gov has indulged in sterilization combined with their profiling. And I wouldn't put it past them to give a bounty for selling your ovaries and balls...a strike at those who can't afford to raise kids.

They may even select certain medical and criminal conditions and crimes that include sterilization as part of the punishment...but never accross the board.

If the repugs retake control, then I would suspect they would set up a "welfare" organization that would be more akin to a boot camp or the german youth camps...where they can twist the minds of whole generations to rush out an join the army, not forgetting to vote repug on their way to perdition.

This would be considered a win win proposition...too tasty not to do it...and call it save our impoverished youth...OPERATION RESCUE ..."I got a rep for my compassion" quote: butch.

Stefan

exarmyranger
02-13-2007, 10:22 PM
People won't stand for forced abortion more than they won't stand for higher taxes. Being in a Christian Majority Country pretty much gurantees that fact.

So say if a rich person wanted a child would we have to make them have a forced abortion, or is it only the poor?

Hmmm... :censored: You apall me more and more every day.
I've posted my "feelings" on this topic allready...I really just want'ed to let you in on something,Caskey...Kres,seems to have that effect on alot,if not most people.:lmao2: ex.:cool:

tutonic
09-30-2012, 07:56 PM

:whistle

Environment Man
09-30-2012, 08:01 PM
Because it is murder of the innocent conceived person in the womb.

Mac McFadden
10-01-2012, 09:36 PM
From it's inception almost 2,000 years ago, until Pope Leo (The Cocaine Pope) in the 1800s the Catholic Church took the same position on abortion as Roe v Wade.
Abortions were acceptable prior to "the quickening" (third trimester).
It was believed that the quickening was an indication that a SOUL had entered the fetus.
Prior to that time, the fetus was considered "just tissue".
The Catholic Church did not consider a fetus to be a "person" until it had a soul.

The belief that a zygote or fetus is a "person" is not based on science.
It is a RELIGIOUS BELIEF.
Secular laws (that EVERYONE must abide by) should not be based on religious belief (that not everyone agrees with).

Mac

serum114
10-01-2012, 09:43 PM
http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/rubicon666/StrawberryFetus2.jpg

Mac McFadden
10-01-2012, 10:35 PM
An actual zygote look like this:
http://i772.photobucket.com/albums/yy7/MacMcFadden/sparky/zygote.jpg

Mac