PDA

View Full Version : Those Nigerian guerillas seem competent

Bill
02-07-2007, 07:56 PM
I was watching cnn's coverage of those nigerian "rebels", the ones that say all the oil profits are going to the oil companies and a few ridiculously wealthy nigerian strongmen, and that they are going to fight to get more of the oil money for ordinary nigerians.

They seemed fairly well organized, media savvy, and had some nice weapons to display. A nice little brownwater operation, with solid looking fast boats, russian heavies, rpgs, and lot's of kalashnikovs.

Communicating by email, being careful not to be videoed or audioed, and attacking a real weak spot, the oil infrastructure.

I wonder if we'll be fighting in nigeria soon?

I bet we'll be doing one of our Somalia style bombing missions there pretty soon now.

exarmyranger
02-07-2007, 09:14 PM
Yo Bill,the USA has been involved (in covert,as well as nato approved) military action(s) on the African continent,since W.W.11 at least.The Ivory Coast,Congo,ect.and the conflicting political factions are manipulated by our government.(thru agencys,like the S.S.F.'s,C.I.A.)as well as multi national intell.networks we are in tandom with.with the exception of South Africa,the leaders of the separate states/regiems are installed courtesy of the above mentioned agencys.t/c ex

Bill
02-09-2007, 02:16 AM
So I hear. I gather thats why half of africa hates us - we keep giving money and guns to dictators in exchange for access to oil and rare metals.

The heavy machine gun they had was a beauty - a russian dshk 12.7mm I think, a bit of an antique, but a very capable gun.

They moved well too - they didn't act like your typical african shooter.

They seemed to be aware that too much media coverage, and em radiation, would make them targets for an air attack. No cell phones, communicating by email, faces well covered- they've had some training.

It will be interesting to see if they can muster up a real attack on the nigerian oil infrastructure. Kidnapping workers (which is what they've just done) is meaningless, nobody cares if a bunch of lowllevel oil laborers get killed. They have to really put a cork in the oil flow.

This is going to be the key guerilla tactic for the next 30 years. The power to realistically threaten to shut off the oil.

stefan segal
02-09-2007, 09:27 AM
"Yo Bill,the USA has been involved (in covert,as well as nato approved) military "

Guys...I don't think the CIA is behind this one, unless that's them dogging their scent.
Thiis is George Chavez, Bolivar, Washington's work, handbook and supplies.

Chavez wants to join with all oil producers (simply because oil is a big business choice target...gold and diamonds,wood, will be later) to take back and give to the common citizen the wealth that BB aka US+ is raping them of.

He has called meetings among the heads of South American States to promote and join in the effort to rid themselves of the paracites feeding on thier collective carcass...to say nothing of their body politic.

Stefan

exarmyranger
02-09-2007, 04:11 PM
Yo Stefan,believe whatever you may,I would give you some data that might sway your point of veiw somewhat(I think you are correct in part as to Chavez...and Latin america)but in doing so I would be breaking Fed.law(s)as well as my sworn Oath.I can say that the men in black are always involved,in one way or another,where ever there is or will be a regional shift of power.Our government may spend trillions on programs purported to give aid to the starving people of impoverished,3rd world countrys.Dollars that never,(for the most part) are used for thier intended...purpose.But we're okay with that as long as they stay out of the way while we (in the name of Democracy)rape thier natural resources.Panama,Equador,San Salvador,El Salvador,Hondurus,Bolivia,Guyana,Paraguay,Argentin a,Uruguay...are all under the Company(s)Umbrella Mi Amiago.ex

stefan segal
02-09-2007, 04:28 PM
Ex...there is no doubt that the CIA is trying everything they can to off or out Chavez. Their interests are with the politicos in opposion to Chavez.

Big oil just had their balls handed to them by Chavez, but they wouldn't try to overturn the political power of the oil companies in Nicaragua...it is in their interests to protect their death-grip on that particular resource.

That is why I feel confident of my poisiton without direct knowledge...for them to be behind the shooters, is like butch telling the dems he wants to play fair...and meaning it:)

Stefan

exarmyranger
02-09-2007, 04:57 PM
So I hear. I gather thats why half of africa hates us - we keep giving money and guns to dictators in exchange for access to oil and rare metals.

The heavy machine gun they had was a beauty - a russian dshk 12.7mm I think, a bit of an antique, but a very capable gun.

They moved well too - they didn't act like your typical african shooter.

They seemed to be aware that too much media coverage, and em radiation, would make them targets for an air attack. No cell phones, communicating by email, faces well covered- they've had some training.

It will be interesting to see if they can muster up a real attack on the nigerian oil infrastructure. Kidnapping workers (which is what they've just done) is meaningless, nobody cares if a bunch of lowllevel oil laborers get killed. They have to really put a cork in the oil flow.

This is going to be the key guerilla tactic for the next 30 years. The power to realistically threaten to shut off the oil.Yo Bill are you saying these guys fire from the shoulder,with thier eyes open?Rather than holding thier weapon(s) over thier bowed heads and emptying clip,after clip in the general direction of the enemy?Like I've wittnessed thier american brother's do in an exchange of fire...and they use common sence reguarding comunications and the use/or no usage of certain devices...Media Savy,as well Huh? Sounds like my buddies with Black Ops.have been putting in a lot of O.T.working with these guys...Carry-On Mister Bill:cool: ex.

Bill
02-09-2007, 07:28 PM
Yeah Ex, that's what I mean. ;-}

There are two videos that have been playing about these guys. One shows a typical bunch of dumb african irregulars dancing in front of twenty kidnapped oil workers, those guys look about as competent as a bunch of sorority girls.

There's another video of the bodyguard of the nigerian "Commander Jomo", coming up to the camera crew in two small boats, those were the guys that looked well trained and serious.

The guy on the heavy kept it pointed right at the camera once the boat had stopped - now that's a spooky view you hope you don't ever have to see in reality. The others were covering the lanes of fire around the boats, with RPG gunners behind them, their backblast zone nice and clear.

It was a pretty sight.

exarmyranger
02-09-2007, 09:03 PM
I still get that,:ugho:spooky feeling,now and then.The childlike behavior you discribe,belies the fact that while posing little if any formidable threat to a professional team of soldiers,they are effective as a tool of intimidation to the civilian populus.And when forced to engage in combat with an eliete team of soldiers.They are expendable,and easily replaced...Unfortunatly!It would seem the Dark continent once known as,(The Cradle of Civilization)has an unlimited amount of brutal,viscious,sadistic,rapists,and murderers to enlist.:hammer: Onething forsure well trained men without any fear of being judged/damned/rewarded/or punished,by God,Allah,or any being after death.As the indigenous tribesmen within irregular units are.That spooky feeling is gonna be in 2nd,or 3rd place behind extreme fear,and uncontrolable anxiety.t/c ex