PDA

View Full Version : The Left Wing Agenda - Stealing Our Faith

AJ
01-23-2007, 12:06 PM
This nation was founded by Christians on christian principles but the loony Liberals have set fourth an agenda to take our faith away from this great nations citizens

Proof of the Liberal Agenda
1) School prayer was removed from our public schools
2) The War On Christmas, Trying to force people to remove nativity scenes
3) Forcing church's to remain quiet on political issues
4) Abortion, the killing of the innocent
5) freedom of expression has ruined the values of the youth of this country
6) The teaching of evolution in our schools, which is the equivalent of teaching atheism
7) organizations like the ACLU suing churches because of receiving federal grants
7) Religious people are ridiculed. Like I have been on this board
8) Giving immense attention to any news story that makes the church look bad
9) School Vouchers. My children should have the right to a religious education
10) Gay Marriage, This is a threat to our way of life and cannot be allowed

its about time we all stood up and said enough is enough

kres24GT
01-23-2007, 12:34 PM
Left or right, these are freedoms freedoms that need to be robbed of the people no doubt, Studying all the regions and finding the one you feel most connected to is a lot of work. Government should assign us a religion based on level of zeal among other factors. (You for instance would probably not be assigned to Islam, based on zeal levels)When it comes to what to believe, government knows best.

stefan segal
01-23-2007, 01:17 PM
Saying "enough is enough", doesn't seem to shut you up.

To point out that this is a political site....doesn't work either.

To remind you that your "fellow" (gad...that one hurt to even concieve.) humans have the right to live their life on this list without your intrusion into their spiritual beliefs...as guarenteed ro all our citizens by our Constitution.

You are attempting to politicize your "religious beliefs". You are creating a political platform based on your cult belief system...isn't religion concerned with a god...or does your understanding replace god with butch?

Your 10 points are the uncontested nadir of human compassion and morality. I have never seen a larger or more concentrated pustule of pseudo-religious filth scraped together in one place before your effort to open your heart to this list.

Lifting the sacred state of ignorance to new heights by applying your "right thinking" to the cirriculum of our children, while curtailing "free thinking" in the media and entertainment, would...for the non-cultists, maintain thier blessed state of ignorance...that state before Eve ate the apple, and threatened to withold head, if adam didn't also take a bite.

I, on the onther hand believe in understanding as much of this life in which I find myself...and I believe that I experience more fulfillment than you...in fact, your belief system, cannot fulfill you or give comfort or enable happiness, until and unless sinners like myself "correctly think" as you do.

This fact makes me happy...as I am a player in your discomfort.

But...as happy people are wont to do, they share their happiness...and I want to do the same for you...and in this regard, I have devised an exercise to accelerate your redemption in the eyes of your lord.

To become a better christian, I would assume is the endeavor to more chrst-like...and here is where I can help.

First...google up some active and recalcitrant abortionist.

Second....Read thier stories...find out their personal body counts.

Third...note, this is the important part AJ...here is where the moving toward christ occurs: Like christ, you muster up a christ-like charity of acceptance of the men to stand equal to yourself in the eyes of god...then with equal christian charity, you call up a jesus-like rush of forgiveness.

This must be a real surge of brotherly love for god's creation, before you will be relieved from the grip of hatred for your fellows, and the pustule of filth is lanced, clearing your sight so you will no longer see your projected filth everywhere you look.

Your jesus said: "Judge not...that ye be judged."...have you forgotten...or maybe, in your dark place of ignorance, you don't understand what it means.

I will tell you...just in case, because you don't present yourself as much of a christian...that is judging by the words of jesus...in fact, you appear to be just the opposite.

As each of us interprets reality limited to their own reflective understandings, one finds in others projections of themselves.

What most threatens us, is what most threatens us in ourselves, and when judging another, we ascribe our own fearsome motivators then damn them using our judgement as cause.

The most judgemental folks tend always to be those least satisfied and trusting of themselves...something your list of ten items illustrates explicitly.

So jesus, in his wisdom, cautions us to withhold leaping to judgement, but to gather more information for understanding, empathy, and compassion to displace retribution with the christian embracing of all mankind.

Odd that you can paint whatever picture you want from the scriptures...depending upon where you open the book.

Knowledge and understanding go together like ham and eggs...but Eve and her apple = knowledge = banishment and retribution. I realise two different books, but neither has it been refuted...on the contrary, it has been embraced as humanity has not...kill the heritics.

I must remind myself...this is not a religion study group...but DC Junkies.

Stefan

kres24GT
01-23-2007, 02:41 PM
Stefan, government has every right to take away any freedom they deem necessary. If government thinks a certain freedom can't be handled by the public, government must rob us of it. As we have seen we effectively can't be trusted with any freedom and they all must be taken away. Freedom of religion included. With Islam terrorists and crazy right wing abortion bombers, etc, we have failed as a people to properly exercise our freedom of religion. Therefore government must assume power over religion and mandate it as they see fit.

AJ
01-23-2007, 05:55 PM
Saying "enough is enough", doesn't seem to shut you up.

To point out that this is a political site....doesn't work either.

To remind you that your "fellow" (gad...that one hurt to even concieve.) humans have the right to live their life on this list without your intrusion into their spiritual beliefs...as guarenteed ro all our citizens by our Constitution.

Stefan your wrong more often then CNN
if this is only a politicial site then how come it says religion on the Home Page. I copyed and pasted below

Speak Your Mind (24 Viewing)
Politics, Washington, The White House, Congress, The Supreme Court, Religion, Corruption

As your post stated spiritual beliefs are guaranteed To all our citizens by our Constitution. and that's why I outlined 10 ways the Liberals are trying to steal my freedom of religion

My faith is entwined into every aspect of my life and I am free to express it anyway I want and that means I have every right to try and stop gays from getting married and babies from getting murdered

you and your fellow Liberals are trying to ram athiestism down this countrys throat

stefan segal
01-23-2007, 06:45 PM
I'm certain that the inclusion of religion in that list is related to the xian right's political agenda, and not the escoteric weighing and measuring of the existance of god or his will...but rather the breaching of the separation of church and state...a real disaster to our freedom and guarenteed rights as individuals...especially those not of any flavor of that cult. (although you caught me cold...I had no idea that word was included in the charter)

Your points of complaint are those of the xtian right...the cultist group who hijacked christian faith of all those throughout the world, just as surely as the terrorists organizations hijacked the muslem faith...and similarly just as twisted.

You extremists speak loudest and react punitively to criticism from those from whom you stole thier name to clothe your despicable acts and aims to hide behind.

I don't know if you notice from within the screaming ranks, but from the outside, it appears that you cultists...you paragons of everyone else's morality, are running neck and neck in the footrace with the repugs for how many drug users, and not simply homosexuals...but perverted homosexuals, and whoremongers...but ahead somewhat in the exposed pedophilia contest, but for jailed embezzelers, thieves and wife killers, and the who opted not to kill their wives, but murder their pregnant punch on the side...I guess you two are about even in this one...

Just curious...you keeping score too? :)

I guess after a long day of hostility, anger and hatred, one deserves to relax...and there's so many out there to hate!

Oh, believe me...I understand completely...you just have to pop out and pop off an abortionist or two some days...it's that rough.

Speaking of which...you have a full schedule, and I shouldn't continus to distract you from your mission from god.

Ps...you guys uses teflon coated ammo...I hear some of those doctors are wearing vests...and teflon coated can pierce even the swat team's body armor. Speaking of which...it brings a question to mind that only you guys can answer...it's sort of escoteric...When you off a nurse and runf away, but later find out that she is a mother of two or three babies...how do you square your stated motives for sneak murdering these people when your act just dumped life's biggest burden on her children...slips??? ooops??? sooorry??

Stefan

Moby
01-23-2007, 10:31 PM
This nation was founded by Christians on christian principlesWhere in any document that our founding fathers wrote does it say anything about being Christian? I've asked this of you before and you have always ignored it.

Proof of the Liberal Agenda

1) School prayer was removed from our public schoolsI have mixed feelings about this but it came along because kids of other religions were being attacked by teachers and students. personally I think everyone should have every right to worship as they see fit. However, people like you get very upset when others have different beliefs and that's most of the world.

2) The War On Christmas, Trying to force people to remove nativity scenesI agree that this is stupid but isn't celebrating Christmas on a Pagan holiday instead of Christ's birthday just as stupid?

3) Forcing church's to remain quiet on political issuesWe're fighting a war against people that have combined religion with politics. You're kidding right?

4) Abortion, the killing of the innocent
I'm not a fan of abortion but most people against it seem to be for killing and torturing Iraqis. Help me understand.

5) freedom of expression has ruined the values of the youth of this country
How?

When most people talk about the decline of America they start talking about the late 50s. Isn't that the first time the religion was brought into politics by congress?

6) The teaching of evolution in our schools, which is the equivalent of teaching atheism
Should we teach people that the earth is 6,000 years old and the universe was created in 6 days? Get preachers to stop working on the sabbath and our President to stop lying and then we can chat about the bible.

7) organizations like the ACLU suing churches because of receiving federal grantsThat's wrong and everyone knows it.

7) Religious people are ridiculed. Like I have been on this boardAre you sure that it's because you are religious and not because you're fucking nuts?

8) Giving immense attention to any news story that makes the church look badNot so. The media never talks about the obvious phonies stealing $billions from poor believers such as Joel Osteen, Pat Robertson and Billy Graham. Let's face it. if God spoke to these people would he really tell them to take lavish vacations and wear expensive suits?

9) School Vouchers. My children should have the right to a religious education
Everyone should pay equally for public education. We're a society after all. If you want something different for you kids then that's your choice but you still have a responsibility to society as a whole.

10) Gay Marriage, This is a threat to our way of life and cannot be allowed
its about time we all stood up and said enough is enough
How?

Bill
01-24-2007, 10:23 PM
Science, technology, natural resources, and industry have given america the standard of living it enjoys.

What furthers science, furthers america. What hinders science, hinders america.

exarmyranger
01-25-2007, 12:17 AM
I will not debate the subject of God's existance any longer,the knowledge/understanding of those who believe(in God)is out of my reach,as I tend to see only factual,reality based opinions.No match for the those who base thier belief/opinion(s)on a solid foundation of...Faith. More to the point,...Stefan,an entertaining reply,a bit harsh,but that can be a good thing.However IMO SirMoby asked the pertinent question in his reply...HOW? Also found "are you sure it's not becuase your fucking nut's" as a question I wish I'd have asked...T/C ex.

Abnormalia
01-25-2007, 12:35 AM
Must..get out of thread...getting dumber...

uugghhhh

Placing underwear on head...walking out into public...

*gurgle*

exarmyranger
01-25-2007, 01:57 AM
Must..get out of thread...getting dumber...

uugghhhh

Placing underwear on head...walking out into public...

*gurgle*
Hold on...Make sure they are clean,before you go outside.you may get into an accident.or be mistaken for a Muslim terrorist...ex

Betty Blowtorch
01-25-2007, 02:58 AM
Hey AJ

You have a bible-thumpingly twisted view of the liberal agenda.
Many things we take for granted were brought to us by liberals:

Labor laws, the 40-hour work week, protecting the environment,
product safety laws, NASA space program, workplace safety laws,
minimum wage laws, public education, civil rights, social security,
women's right to vote, the interstate highway system...

Just to name a few.

Now let's take
a look
http://img101.imageshack.us/img101/6485/s19mh.gif at the
CHRISTIAN
AGENDA !!

http://img440.imageshack.us/img440/2562/bushnukewar1dy.jpg

http://img443.imageshack.us/img443/5422/bushsatan6cx.jpg

The final chapter of the bible, Revelation, says that the
world will end in Armageddon. And that's just hunky dory
with all you bible-thumping nutcases because you expect
to be raptured up to heaven to spend eternity with Jesus.

Given the choice between the Christian agenda and the
liberal agenda, I'll side with the liberals.

You Christian loonies scare the hell out of me.

AJ
01-25-2007, 01:09 PM
Where in any document that our founding fathers wrote does it say anything about being Christian? I've asked this of you before and you have always ignored it.

The Declaration of Independence

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.

Betty you are not even worth responding to. I am a good christian and you and your comments are beneath me

stefan segal
01-25-2007, 02:09 PM
Unlike you...my creation was a joint effort...and both halfs stuck around after I was born...I guess you weren't so lucky.

I also suppose your creator must have been a lawyer, because those rights are a legal document insuring one person is not superior to any other person under the law...it translates to a statement of equality.

The cult your profess membership, works to beat all their members into a single direction, so that their combined voice speaks louder than other, less organized citizens...therefore become an effecient force to design laws and easements of existing laws in thier favor.

This is an unholy union by design and definition to produce inequality.

How dare you cite the Constitution as your bonfides when your whole gameplan is to subvert meaning and spirit of that document?

What you cultists can't intimidate, shout down, suborne...you buy with monies donated to "do god's work"...it's no wonder you champion butch and his merry band of lying, murdering thieves.

When one considers what your cultist organization could do for the poor and disenfranchised if you had any christian (as advertized) conscience, it would approach the miraculous for the uplifting of others you could offer and supply...but being a gaggle of self-centered opinionated sociopaths, who operate along the lines of the KKK, you cheer on butch's crimes against the very same citizenry that most could use your help.

I'm not attemping to hold your acts up to your face to shame you...as I understand very clearly, that this human response doesn't exist in "you people"...I am illiterating your "fruit" for the others who might read this and have an opinion

"Know the tree by the fruit it bears"

Stefan

kres24GT
01-25-2007, 02:13 PM
I'd like to point out it is worthless to mention the Constitution in a political argument. The Constitution was scrapped a long time ago. One merely has to look at the size of the federal government compared to the states to see this.

Abnormalia
01-25-2007, 03:53 PM
Taking a dump on this thread would only make it cleaner. I'm going to go visit a whore-house, so if you'll excuse me...

Libertarian1
01-25-2007, 04:13 PM
There is a reason those founding fathers you speak of (Most of who were Deists, by the way) implemented this great theory. It is called "Separation of Church and State".

Betty Blowtorch
01-25-2007, 04:53 PM
The Declaration of Independence

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are
created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator
with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are
Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.
Doesn't seem like you're much of a history buff, AJ.
The Declaration of Independence was written by
Thomas Jefferson, who was NOT a Christian.

He was a deist.

When Jefferson refers to the Creator, he's not talking
about your illusory bullshit Christian god, he's referring
to a more natural realistic god which has nothing to do
with Christianity.

Thomas Jefferson was a smart guy. You're...

http://img165.imageshack.us/img165/9890/faceclrs1509qz4kb.jpg
NOT.

Betty you are not even worth responding to. I am a good
christian and you and your comments are beneath me.
Cut the crap, AJ. Do you believe in the second coming
of Christ, or don't you? Do you believe in the rapture?
Do you believe that the world will end in Armageddon?
If you're a dedicated Christian, you'll give us honest
answers to these questions.

exarmyranger
01-25-2007, 08:02 PM
There is a reason those founding fathers you speak of (Most of who were Deists, by the way) implemented this great theory. It is called "Separation of Church and State".Nothing to disagree with in your post.Just a Welcome to Tommys message board for people who really need to get out more.AKA DC Junkies.Cya,ex.

Moby
01-25-2007, 11:22 PM
We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.

If it was the creator that you worship then why didn't it say so? My creator was my mother and father.

If you can't show any evidence that God, Jesus or any Christian beliefs were the basis of this government then admit that your ARE WRONG and move along young man.

Jesse Hemingway
02-08-2007, 01:17 AM
Rabbi calls for annihilation of Arabs

Rabbi Yosef is known for his outspoken comments

The spiritual leader of Israel's ultra-orthodox Shas party, Rabbi Ovadia Yosef, has provoked outrage with a sermon calling for the annihilation of Arabs.
"It is forbidden to be merciful to them. You must send missiles to them and annihilate them. They are evil and damnable," he was quoted as saying in a sermon delivered on Monday to mark the Jewish festival of Passover.

The Lord shall return the Arabs' deeds on their own heads, waste their seed and exterminate them

Rabbi Ovadia Yosef
Rabbi Yosef is one of the most powerful religious figures in Israel, He is known for his outspoken comments and has in the past referred to the Arabs as "vipers".

Through his influence over Shas, Israel's third largest political party, he is also a significant political figure.

As founder and spiritual leader of the political party Shas, Rabbi Yosef is held in almost saintly regard by hundreds of thousands of Jews of Middle Eastern and North African origin.

The Palestinian Authority has condemned the sermon as racist and is calling on international organisations to treat the rabbi as a war criminal.

'Arab terrorists'

Rabbi Yosef said in his sermon that enemies have tried to hurt the Jewish people from the time of the exodus from Egypt to this day.

A person of Rabbi Ovadia Yosef's stature must refrain from acrid remarks such as these

Israeli Justice Minister Meir Sheetrit
"The Lord shall return the Arabs' deeds on their own heads, waste their seed and exterminate them, devastate them and vanish them from this world," he said.

Shas spokesman, Yitzhaq Suderi defended the rabbi, saying his remarks referred only to "Arab murderers and terrorists" and not the Arab people as a whole.

'Stirring up hatred'

Palestinian cabinet minister Hassan Asfur urged international civil institutions and human rights organisations to consider Rabbi Yosef a war criminal in future.

The utterances were "a clear call for murder and a political an intellectual terrorism that will lead to military terrorism", he said in remarks reported on Palestinian radio.

He added that no punishment would come from Israel "because its political culture and action are in line with [the rabbi's] racist statements".

Israeli Justice Minister Meir Sheetrit also condemned the sermon, saying: "A person of Rabbi Ovadia Yosef's stature must refrain from acrid remarks such as these."

And he added: "I suggest that we not learn from the ways of the Palestinians and speak in verbal blows like these."

Salah Tarif, the only Arab cabinet minister in the Israeli government, also criticized Rabbi Yosef, saying "his remarks add nothing but hatred".

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle_east/1270038.stm