PDA

View Full Version : Race Relations In America Strained Like Never Before Under President Obama???

Hog Trash
07-15-2008, 11:37 PM
Someone posted a while back that if Barrack Obama were elected President, even if he turned out to be a flop, that at least black Americans could no longer play the race card.

Hog Trash, being the common sense thinker that he is, thought about this and come to the rational conclusion that the opposite would actually be true.

You tell me what you think?

Every time the public becomes outraged with President Obama.....RACIST!!!

Every time someone criticizes a President Obama policy.....RACIST!!!

Anytime Congress does not agree with President Obama.....RACIST!!!

Whenever negative press is made public of President Obama.....RACIST!!!

If President Obama is caught red handed, stealing candy from a blue eyed baby, whoever makes the bust will forever be labeled a.....RACIST!!!

A Dictatorship fear mentality will grip the capital.

Behind President Obama's back he will be known as the "Untouchable President".

Many in Congress the Senate and the Press will be successfully silenced.

The floors of the Capital and the White house will be covered with egg shells.

And the egg shells will grow rotten and the stench will be sickening.

Moby
07-16-2008, 12:32 AM
Have you been a sleep the last 7 years? It's not common sense thinking at all Hog. It's not paying attention.

Since Dubya took office.

Oppose the war - Support terrorism
Wanting to bring troops home - Not supporting our troops
Media saying anything negative - Liberal Media
Saying the war was a mistake - Unpatriotic
Judges make a ruling - Legislating from the bench

Hog, why do you live in so much fear of this man? It's not common sense. It's paranoia and you need help buddy.

Smurf-Herder
07-16-2008, 12:58 AM
Have you been a sleep the last 7 years? It's not common sense thinking at all Hog. It's not paying attention.

Since Dubya took office.

Hog, why do you live in so much fear of this man? It's not common sense. It's paranoia and you need help buddy.

We all need to fear the marketing campaign of the Golden Boy "Side-show Barry".

Hillary was much safer to deal with. At least you knew what you were getting. This guy is wrapped up with a bow, like a pretty Christmas present, and labeled "Don't open until January 21, 2009".

Hog Trash
07-16-2008, 01:16 AM

Since Dubya took office.

It seems that 90% of all Obama rebutals have something to do with George W?!?!?!.....Hmmmm???.....Food for thought.

And you know the reason I fear Obama. You and all the other sheep tell me constantly. I am the same as everyone else who doesn't like Obama, a RACIST.....Did you forget?

DO YOU THINK THIS WILL CHANGE AFTER HE'S ELECTED PRESIDENT, EINSTEIN???

stefan segal
07-16-2008, 02:31 AM
It seems that 90% of all Obama rebutals have something to do with George W?!?!?!.....Hmmmm???.....Food for thought.

And you know the reason I fear Obama. You and all the other sheep tell me constantly. I am the same as everyone else who doesn't like Obama, a RACIST.....Did you forget?

DO YOU THINK THIS WILL CHANGE AFTER HE'S ELECTED PRESIDENT, EINSTEIN???

Get over yourself hog trash...the world has moved on.

It's obvioius you do your own thinking...then you do you own judgement of how clever that thinking is. You really should climb out of your bottle and mingle around normal people who don't do the KKK thing weekends under their sheets, you might learn what is going on in the world.

I can see that because you feel so outclassed by Obama's intelligence, so superior to your own, his charisma, so superior to you and anyone you might know, his larger than life will to serve his country and his ability to secure the topmost job in this country...that you are left with absolutely none of your bullshit scams to feel superior to this black genius...EXCEPT racism.

hog trash...any such mindset that makes you feel on a level with Obama, needs more than just therapy to straighten you out...you need an exorcist!

Stefan

PS...change your handle to hog shit...hog trash hardly encompasses the whole of you.

Smurf-Herder
07-16-2008, 02:37 AM
They are like Sheep, HT.

........... like Sheep to the Slaughter.

SeedyROM
07-16-2008, 04:39 AM

Unpatriotic words have circled this country under every President who took us to war. History books are full of such language. Nothing new except the Reps are in control.

Hog Trash
07-16-2008, 05:56 AM
Get over yourself hog trash...the world has moved on.

It's obvioius you do your own thinking...then you do you own judgement of how clever that thinking is. You really should climb out of your bottle and mingle around normal people who don't do the KKK thing weekends under their sheets, you might learn what is going on in the world.

"the world has moved on."- This is a referral to me being a racist. This is exactly the point of my post.

"It's obvious you do your own thinking..."- I'm actually being criticized for thinking for myself. Something that is a threat to Obama and Obama supporters.

"normal people who don't do the KKK thing weekends under their sheets," This is another referred to me being a racist. Do you really think this will ever stop???

"You really should climb out of your bottle" This is Stefan reminding me that I need to refresh the ice in my Scotch.

I can see that because you feel so outclassed by Obama's intelligence, so superior to your own, his charisma, so superior to you and anyone you might know, his larger than life will to serve his country and his ability to secure the topmost job in this country...that you are left with absolutely none of your bullshit scams to feel superior to this black genius...EXCEPT racism.

hog trash...any such mindset that makes you feel on a level with Obama, needs more than just therapy to straighten you out...you need an exorcist!

Stefan
PS...change your handle to hog shit...hog trash hardly encompasses the whole of you.
Read this quote by Stefan. Read it very carefully. Re-read it again. "you feel so outclassed by Obama's intelligence, so superior to your own, his charisma, so superior to you and anyone you might know, his larger than life will to serve his country and his ability to secure the topmost job in this country..." Stefan is totally brain-washed. This is what I've meant by "Loyal raptured sheep".

Their are many of you who are saying to yourself, {Well yea, Stefan does sound a little gone but I'm not that way, I just like Obama.} Don't kid yourself, you"re just like our poor friend Stefan here. Snap out of it. Don't be a sucker.

Smurf-Herder
07-16-2008, 08:21 AM
"the world has moved on."- This is a referral to me being a racist. This is exactly the point of my post.

"It's obvious you do your own thinking..."- I'm actually being criticized for thinking for myself. Something that is a threat to Obama and Obama supporters.

"normal people who don't do the KKK thing weekends under their sheets," This is another referred to me being a racist. Do you really think this will ever stop???

"You really should climb out of your bottle" This is Stefan reminding me that I need to refresh the ice in my Scotch.

Read this quote by Stefan. Read it very carefully. Re-read it again. "you feel so outclassed by Obama's intelligence, so superior to your own, his charisma, so superior to you and anyone you might know, his larger than life will to serve his country and his ability to secure the topmost job in this country..." Stefan is totally brain-washed. This is what I've meant by "Loyal raptured sheep".

Their are many of you who are saying to yourself, {Well yea, Stefan does sound a little gone but I'm not that way, I just like Obama.} Don't kid yourself, you"re just like our poor friend Stefan here. Snap out of it. Don't be a sucker.

What adds to this is the following he has worldwide. Do some Google searches. He's actually more popular in other countries, where they know even less about him than we do.

Cat slave
07-16-2008, 12:49 PM
Gawd! Maybe he really is the antichrist!! Hes starting to fit the bill.:p

HT is not far from the mark. What on the face of this continent is not deemed
RACIST by anyone who has run out of valid arguments? No matter what the
issue.......racist, racist.......its so overdone. The black community needs to wake up and smell the coffee. That they were kept as slaves centuries ago
will be slipping off their lists of concern in the very near future. Get over it!

There is a bit more to life and living than being a puppet for those who
profit from racial discourse. We have far bigger fish to fry than color, race,
sexual preference, or gender.

And The Obamination is becoming really scary. Which personality will we
see today in the suit? How far right or left of center will he wander today?
Its up for grabs. Guess maybe it depends on what group he is pandering to
at any given time.

People are so tired of things and government they will follow anyone who
tells them what they want to hear with no research done on his former
statements or his newbie experience.

And before the attacks furl, McAmnesty is no better. Thats what is driving
me nuts! We have a choice between two liars with agendas. Oh joy!:mad:

Smurf-Herder
07-16-2008, 03:16 PM
issue.......racist, racist.......its so overdone. The black community needs to wake up and smell the coffee. That they were kept as slaves centuries ago
will be slipping off their lists of concern in the very near future. Get over it!

Black Hole is a racist term
http://distributedrepublic.net/archives/2008/07/09/black-hole-a-racist-term

"A special meeting about Dallas County traffic tickets turned tense and bizarre this afternoon.

County commissioners were discussing problems with the central collections office that is used to process traffic ticket payments and handle other paperwork normally done by the JP Courts.

Commissioner Kenneth Mayfield, who is white, said it seemed that central collections "has become a black hole" because paperwork reportedly has become lost in the office.

Commissioner John Wiley Price, who is black, interrupted him with a loud "Excuse me!" He then corrected his colleague, saying the office has become a "white hole."

That prompted Judge Thomas Jones, who is black, to demand an apology from Mayfield for his racially insensitive analogy.

Mayfield shot back that it was a figure of speech and a science term. A black hole, according to Webster's, is perhaps "the invisible remains of a collapsed star, with an intense gravitational field from which neither light nor matter can escape."

Other county officials quickly interceded to break it up and get the meeting back on track. TV news cameras were rolling, after all."

I saw this guy interviewed on TV. And he went on and on about racist terms for things - like Angelfood Cake being White and Devilsfood Cake being Black.

And The Obamination is becoming really scary. Which personality will we see today in the suit? How far right or left of center will he wander today? Its up for grabs. Guess maybe it depends on what group he is pandering to at any given time.

What will we see when he no longer has to pander?

Hog Trash
07-16-2008, 04:44 PM

"A special meeting about Dallas County traffic tickets turned tense and bizarre this afternoon.

County commissioners were discussing problems with the central collections office that is used to process traffic ticket payments and handle other paperwork normally done by the JP Courts.

Commissioner Kenneth Mayfield, who is white, said it seemed that central collections "has become a black hole" because paperwork reportedly has become lost in the office.

Commissioner John Wiley Price, who is black, interrupted him with a loud "Excuse me!" He then corrected his colleague, saying the office has become a "white hole."

That prompted Judge Thomas Jones, who is black, to demand an apology from Mayfield for his racially insensitive analogy.

Mayfield shot back that it was a figure of speech and a science term. A black hole, according to Webster's, is perhaps "the invisible remains of a collapsed star, with an intense gravitational field from which neither light nor matter can escape."

Other county officials quickly interceded to break it up and get the meeting back on track. TV news cameras were rolling, after all."

I saw this guy interviewed on TV. And he went on and on about racist terms for things - like Angelfood Cake being White and Devilsfood Cake being Black.

What will we see when he no longer has to pander?

It's not only the blacks hollering "racism", the white Obama sheep are just as guilty about accusing anyone who is anti-Obama of racism.

This will continue through his Presidential term if he should be elected and probably to a much worse degree than even now.

Political Correctness will be so deeply rooted in the Capital it may as well be made Law. In fact under President Obama I wouldn't be a bit surprised.

stefan segal
07-16-2008, 06:02 PM
Political Correctness will be so deeply rooted in the Capital it may as well be made Law. In fact under President Obama I wouldn't be a bit surprised.

hog trash...there is a law...a social law against prejudging a person because of their skin...would complying to such a convention be so burdensome to your normal life?

I think so. If you were putting the same energy into homosexuals here on this list, I would presume that you were a homsexual, but not quite out of the closet as yet.

hog shit...do you see the parallel? It DOES track. "Me thinks the lady protests too much".

I would have thought with your terrific intelligence, that you'd pick somethig a bit more classy than just being another closet bigot...but then we have to take your word for you extraordinary intelligence...and even butch will claim intelligence if you ask him.

Give it up hog...you really needn't display ALL your short commings...I mean most people like you attempt to hide their bigottry...they talk about their best friend's gardener or something.

Stefan

Hog Trash
07-16-2008, 07:18 PM
hog trash...there is a law...a social law against prejudging a person because of their skin...would complying to such a convention be so burdensome to your normal life?
Stefan

I would like nothing better than to be sued by Mr Obama. It would be the perfect stage to expose his racist hate filled life...Bring it on BO!

Moby
07-16-2008, 08:12 PM
No you idiot. It's that 90% of the complaints about Obama just happen to be acceptable standard practice with politicians. The idiot sheep follow the Neoconservative media and accept everything they're told.

If a rich republican does it then it's ok. If a democrat does it then it's anti-American or some other stupid shit.

Any time that you feel like thinking for yourself feel free to gather some facts and form a conclusion based on them. Don't you get tired or spewing the propaganda that's being fed to you?

Moby
07-16-2008, 08:13 PM
And this has what to do with the normal sane people of the world?

Hog Trash
07-16-2008, 08:43 PM
[URL="http://distributedrepublic.net/archives/2008/07/09/[/URL]

This is simply a case of misunderstanding.

Commissioner Price misunderstood Commissioner Mayfield, thinking he said "Black Ho", believing he was referring to his momma.

Smurf-Herder
07-16-2008, 09:27 PM
It's not only the blacks hollering "racism", the white Obama sheep are just as guilty about accusing anyone who is anti-Obama of racism.

This will continue through his Presidential term if he should be elected and probably to a much worse degree than even now.

In the "Brown Shirt" thread, he emphasizes the entire "cause" of his Presidency will be toward people learning better "Citizenship"; to the point of withholding Federal Funding from schools that don't include it in their curriculum and make community service mandatory.

Smurf-Herder
07-16-2008, 09:31 PM
And this has what to do with the normal sane people of the world?

No.

......... but they are multiplying at a expediential rate.

Binky
07-16-2008, 11:02 PM
They are like Sheep, HT.

........... like Sheep to the Slaughter.

:lmao2: :lmao2: Yep! They have no idea! :banghead:

Moby
07-17-2008, 02:51 AM
No.

......... but they are multiplying at a expediential rate.
have you guys actually blown all your straw man arguments and now openly admit to having nothing left but weak man arguments?

Who do you think panders better to NASCAR fans? :lmao2:

I long for the mid 90s when people could actually discuss issues.

Smurf-Herder
07-17-2008, 03:09 AM
have you guys actually blown all your straw man arguments and now openly admit to having nothing left but weak man arguments?

Obama himself, is the argument - whatever the hell is going on behind the hype.

Hog Trash
07-17-2008, 06:38 AM

Oh, so you want to discuss issues? "I'm for ending poverty and hunger and for world peace!"

Isn't this a great issue? Are you going to accept that or are you going to demand I tell you my plan to bring these things about before you elect me.

Obama, like many politicians, says wonderful things and he has a gift for saying them in the most beautiful ways. But unlike other politicians, he is not required to back anything up with a rational plan.

The only thing he gives is a vague and abstract vision of utopia. Oh yea, and the rich are gonna pay for it all.

Moby
07-17-2008, 07:58 AM
Oh, so you want to discuss issues? "I'm for ending poverty and hunger and for world peace!"
Do you think that we're closer to doing that now in 2008 then we were in 2000? Researching facts instead of following the sheepherders can be very enlightening. I know that you don't have time because you need to listen to Rush and Beck but if you turn them off for a day or two you may find that you do have time.

Does McCain have a more detailed plan then Obama? Did Bush? Who are these politicians that have far more detailed plans then Obama?

Hog Trash
07-17-2008, 08:53 AM
Does McCain have a more detailed plan then Obama? Did Bush? Who are these politicians that have far more detailed plans then Obama?

No they don't!.....My point exactly!

So why do you and the press give His-Highness Obama, but no one else, a free pass?

Clarification should be demanded from every candidate! Electing A President is Important shit!

I don't give a fuck what color he is, how cute he is or how well he speaks!

I want a president who loves this country and will work for America and Americans first!

A President that is honest and will not be corrupted by money or power and is not just a good BULLSHITTER!

I do NOT want a president that is a racist piece of shit and hates America!

HELL! If being a good bullshitter was the ony qualification required, I'd run for president myself. At least I'm not a racist, America hater!

Hog Trash
07-17-2008, 06:05 PM
Did that last post scare the hell out of everybody???

Moby
07-17-2008, 06:27 PM
So why do you and the press give His-Highness Obama, but no one else, a free pass?

Clarification should be demanded from every candidate! Electing A President is Important shit!

I want a president who loves this country and will work for America and Americans first!

A President that is honest and will not be corrupted by money or power and is not just a good BULLSHITTER!

HELL! If being a good bullshitter was the ony qualification required, I'd run for president myself. At least I'm not a racist, America hater!
Hog you really need some help.

1. You're fighting with people that don't exist on issues that don't exist. I'm not giving anyone a free pass it's just that I know I'm not going to get detailed specs on any plan. Grow up. You're not going to get them either.

2. If you want a president that you can trust then you're not only insane but just plain stupid. Why do you think that you can trust any politician? Mental health can't be the only reason. Such a belief has to require a huge cup of stupid.

3. The belief that any US Senator hates America is insane. It might be accompanied by stupid but it's baseless paranoia and it's a mental issue for sure.

4. If you think we should demand clarification then why do you always clutter the board with insane rants instead of factual information?

You complain about sheep but you are, outside of maybe Frank, the biggest follower of the sheepherders we've ever had here on this board.

Any time that you feel like discussing facts and actually doing some thinking we'll be here. I'm sure that you'll be medicated in order to have a such a discussion but I look forward to it if it ever happens.

Independent Harry
07-17-2008, 06:54 PM

Here's his plan and what he hopes to accomplish. It's pretty detailed, one of the most detailed plans I've ever seen a candidate make...

http://www.barackobama.com/pdf/ObamaBlueprintForChange.pdf

Independent Harry
07-17-2008, 06:56 PM
Hog you really need some help.

1. You're fighting with people that don't exist on issues that don't exist. I'm not giving anyone a free pass it's just that I know I'm not going to get detailed specs on any plan. Grow up. You're not going to get them either.

2. If you want a president that you can trust then you're not only insane but just plain stupid. Why do you think that you can trust any politician? Mental health can't be the only reason. Such a belief has to require a huge cup of stupid.

3. The belief that any Us Senator hates America is insane. It might be accompanied by stupid but it's baseless paranoia and it's a mental issue for sure.

4. If you think we should demand clarification then why do you always clutter the board with insane rants instead of factual information?

You complain about sheep but you are, outside of maybe Frank, the biggest follower of the sheepherders we've ever had here on this board.

Any time that you feel like discussing facts and actually doing some thinking we'll be here. I'm sure that you'll be medicated in order to have a such a discussion but I look forward to it if it ever happens.

I agree 110% with that bolded statement. Independent my ass...

SeedyROM
07-17-2008, 07:29 PM
HELL! If being a good bullshitter was the ony qualification required, I'd run for president myself.

Did that last post scare the hell out of everybody???

Run for President HT, you could bring a new twist to the good ole days of McCarthyism.

Hog Trash
07-18-2008, 09:22 AM
Run for President HT, you could bring a new twist to the good ole days of McCarthyism.

I do not rise in support of McCarthyism but after the end of WW2 Communism was a real and serious threat to freedom around the world and a fear of this Orwellian menace was justified.

A realization of the threat that spurred us into action and led to the defeat of the USSR. But of course now their is China who will use our own money to expand their military complex against the US.

I think that maybe some kind of "ISM" might be a good idea to spur The US into action now.?.

SeedyROM
07-18-2008, 02:23 PM
I do not rise in support of McCarthyism but after the end of WW2 Communism was a real and serious threat to freedom around the world and a fear of this Orwellian menace was justified.

A realization of the threat that spurred us into action and led to the defeat of the USSR. But of course now their is China who will use our own money to expand their military complex against the US.

I think that maybe some kind of "ISM" might be a good idea to spur The US into action now.?.

It was a joke. Maybe the country could use some kind of "ISM" like a reduction of Cynicism. Especially in DC, there're all just coasting along and doing less for the people due to infighting.

Independent Harry
07-18-2008, 02:48 PM

Amazing, you didn't respond to any of the real points either me or Sir Moby made...well I guess I should expect that now. It's what happens when you bring facts into a conversation.

Hog Trash
07-20-2008, 07:27 AM
Amazing, you didn't respond to any of the real points either me or Sir Moby made...well I guess I should expect that now. It's what happens when you bring facts into a conversation.

Response;...

Democrats and Republicans have been shoving campaign promises down voters throats for a hundred years. Actually the problem isn't that people are just gullible suckers. It's mostly that new generations come along that know nothing of the history of the two major Parties so are not aware of their corruptness and strategy of "Promise anything to get a vote" and "Pander to as many voter groups as possible to cancel out the votes of the electors that have wised up and no longer swallow their bullshit".

It takes many elections for some people to learn and some people never learn. The only way to end this insanity is for the ones who have wised up to tell the ones who have not yet found out. People are stubborn and hate to admit being wrong and fight to remain blind to the obvious for every thing I tell you is so easy to see. I often use the term "Pay attention". I am not telling people to pay attention to me, but to what is going on in government.

The demopublicans are corrupt and will always be corrupt. They do occasionally throw us a bone to keep us fat. They are the new age cannibals. They feed off us. We are their cattle. Our restraints are not pastures and livestock pens but ignorance and gullibility. Pay attention.

Independent Harry
07-20-2008, 10:21 AM
Response;...

Democrats and Republicans have been shoving campaign promises down voters throats for a hundred years. Actually the problem isn't that people are just gullible suckers. It's mostly that new generations come along that know nothing of the history of the two major Parties so are not aware of their corruptness and strategy of "Promise anything to get a vote" and "Pander to as many voter groups as possible to cancel out the votes of the electors that have wised up and no longer swallow their bullshit".

It takes many elections for some people to learn and some people never learn. The only way to end this insanity is for the ones who have wised up to tell the ones who have not yet found out. People are stubborn and hate to admit being wrong and fight to remain blind to the obvious for every thing I tell you is so easy to see. I often use the term "Pay attention". I am not telling people to pay attention to me, but to what is going on in government.

The demopublicans are corrupt and will always be corrupt. They do occasionally throw us a bone to keep us fat. They are the new age cannibals. They feed off us. We are their cattle. Our restraints are not pastures and livestock pens but ignorance and gullibility. Pay attention.

Yes you seem to follow very closely the neo-conservative propoganda machine in your posts. I find that interesting.

Smurf-Herder
07-20-2008, 11:52 AM

They're deluded in the mass hysteria of everybody seeing in Obama what they want. Obama isn't a Presidentail Candidate. He's a symbol for every non-traditional movement. Only those who don't see him as a savior of some kind, for whatever agenda they themselves have, have the ability to open their eyes.

Hog Trash
07-20-2008, 01:05 PM
Yes you seem to follow very closely the neo-conservative propoganda machine in your posts. I find that interesting.

Absolutely false! The neo-conservitives you keep harping on are also part of the problem I keep talking about.

Do you even know what a neo-con is? It's a socialist globalist conservative who cares only of wealth and nothing of people or freedom.

They control both the Democrat and Republican parties. That definately does NOT describe me.

The Neo-Cons derive their power from the voters who keep them in power by electing their DemoPublican candidates into office.

They create the illusion that you have a free choice and make it near impossible for anyone to challenge them in the political arena.

In one hand they keep the left and the right fighting so we can not see what the other hand is doing. Their illusion is actually quite easy to see. Pay attention. Watch both hands.

Independent Harry
07-20-2008, 02:34 PM
Absolutely false! The neo-conservitives you keep harping on are also part of the problem I keep talking about.

Do you even know what a neo-con is? It's a socialist globalist conservative who cares only of wealth and nothing of people or freedom.

They control both the Democrat and Republican parties. That definately does NOT describe me.

The Neo-Cons derive their power from the voters who keep them in power by electing their DemoPublican candidates into office.

They create the illusion that you have a free choice and make it near impossible for anyone to challenge them in the political arena.

In one hand they keep the left and the right fighting so we can not see what the other hand is doing. Their illusion is actually quite easy to see. Pay attention. Watch both hands.

A neo-con is by no definition of the word conservative. The original meaning of a conservative is a political party that is not pro quick change. They believe in change slowly over time. That's is not the only thing htey were, but that was a fundamental belief. Now small government, state power, and strong military were other traditional conservative beliefs.

I';ve posted this many times, but Neo-cons stem from a liberal belief system. They are large government, yes globalists, that believe in large corporate power, not socialist. Socialist the govenrment controls all economic movement. With Neo-conservatism they want large corporate entities with unlimited power, checked by unlimited governmental power. They are the ultimate capitlastic elitists. The men who were top hats in 1984.

Smurf-Herder
07-20-2008, 02:53 PM
A neo-con is by no definition of the word conservative. The original meaning of a conservative is a political party that is not pro quick change. They believe in change slowly over time. That's is not the only thing htey were, but that was a fundamental belief. Now small government, state power, and strong military were other traditional conservative beliefs.

I';ve posted this many times, but Neo-cons stem from a liberal belief system. They are large government, yes globalists, that believe in large corporate power, not socialist. Socialist the govenrment controls all economic movement. With Neo-conservatism they want large corporate entities with unlimited power, checked by unlimited governmental power. They are the ultimate capitlastic elitists. The men who were top hats in 1984.

Originally neocon meant something else. The present left-wing is confusing the term with Globalists from both sides, who use both parties to confuse the population. The left-wing loves social globalists and despise all conservatives as globalists; ignoring that control is coming from both sides, and that all conservatives aren't globalists, with most being nationalists.

Neoconservatism is a political philosophy that emerged in the United States from the rejection of the social liberalism, moral relativism, and New Left counterculture of the 1960s. It influenced the presidential administrations of Ronald Reagan and George W. Bush, representing a realignment in American politics, and the defection of some liberals to the right of the political spectrum; hence the term, which refers to being 'new' conservatives.[1] Neoconservatism emphasizes foreign policy as the paramount responsibility of government, maintaining that America's role as the world's sole superpower is indispensable to establishing and maintaining global order.[2]

The term neoconservative was originally used as a criticism against liberals who had "moved to the right".

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neoconservatives

Hog Trash
07-20-2008, 04:12 PM

Allow me to make a clarification. I meant corporate socialism as in government welfare for corporations. I am not wrong on this.

They already have limited government power and corporate socialism through the DemoPublican parties.

I believe that's what the "man made global warming scam" is all about. A move from limited to unlimited government power.

When this plot was first hatched some of the corporate elitest said "it will never work, people have already been taught that GW is a natural occurence but the architects assured them that with their resources they could convince enough of us that man caused it to make the plan work. I think they were right.

Hog Trash
07-20-2008, 04:19 PM
Originally neocon meant something else. The present left-wing is confusing the term with Globalists from both sides, who use both parties to confuse the population. The left-wing loves social globalists and despise all conservatives as globalists; ignoring that control is coming from both sides, and that all conservatives aren't globalists, with most being nationalists.

Neoconservatism is a political philosophy that emerged in the United States from the rejection of the social liberalism, moral relativism, and New Left counterculture of the 1960s. It influenced the presidential administrations of Ronald Reagan and George W. Bush, representing a realignment in American politics, and the defection of some liberals to the right of the political spectrum; hence the term, which refers to being 'new' conservatives.[1] Neoconservatism emphasizes foreign policy as the paramount responsibility of government, maintaining that America's role as the world's sole superpower is indispensable to establishing and maintaining global order.[2]

The term neoconservative was originally used as a criticism against liberals who had "moved to the right".

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neoconservatives

I believe true neo-cons are A-political and through wealth will manipulate any government to their will. They have found and maintain a willing and long-runnig financial relationship with the demopublicans and we permit it.

Binky
07-21-2008, 02:59 PM
Response;...

You're speaking to an empty room Hog. Give it up! In 30 years, after the young ones have voted enough, they'll learn what we already know. That the politicians are full of crapola and are corrupt.

Take away all their money and perks and you'd see them actually doing something to help the people and country, rather than destroy them and it.

Binky
07-21-2008, 03:24 PM
Gawd! Maybe he really is the antichrist!! Hes starting to fit the bill.:p

HT is not far from the mark. What on the face of this continent is not deemed

And The Obamination is becoming really scary. Which personality will we
see today in the suit? How far right or left of center will he wander today?
Its up for grabs. Guess maybe it depends on what group he is pandering to
at any given time.

People are so tired of things and government they will follow anyone who
tells them what they want to hear with no research done on his former
statements or his newbie experience.

And before the attacks furl, McAmnesty is no better. Thats what is driving
me nuts! We have a choice between two liars with agendas. Oh joy!:mad:

:banghead: Yep! It's sure been over done because they have nothing of value to contribute but to keep repeating the same old rhetoric over and over for decades. I sure wish they'd take all the engergy they have for yapping about it and putting it to good use by helping to pull themselves up and make their lives better. But no.......that's asking far too much. That would require working at it. :banghead:

Women have been discriminized against since the beginnning of time and a whole lot longer the any race of people.

My question is, "How long will it be before Obama begins dressing the garb of the mideastern men? And if elected, will he eventually try and get our people to dress as they do there?

Hell will freeze over before I walk around hiding my face behind some stupid veil with only my eyeballs peeking out. Or before I wear numorous sheetlike fabrics to cover every inch of my body. They can KMAUIR. Which means, Kiss My Ass Until It's Raw!

But I'm sure there are sheeple that will bend down and do whatever he tells them to.

Could be he is the anti Christ. The jury's still out on that one!

We have a choice between "shady acquaintances Obama" and "Old Man River McCain." Wow! Man, that leaves me with tremors. What the hell are we in for? God help us!

Smurf-Herder
07-21-2008, 08:22 PM
What the hell are we in for?

The Big Lebowski

Hog Trash
10-01-2009, 10:04 AM
Someone posted a while back that if Barrack Obama were elected President, even if he turned out to be a flop, that at least black Americans could no longer play the race card.

Hog Trash, being the common sense thinker that he is, thought about this and come to the rational conclusion that the opposite would actually be true.

You tell me what you think?

Every time the public becomes outraged with President Obama.....RACIST!!!

Every time someone criticizes a President Obama policy.....RACIST!!!

Anytime Congress does not agree with President Obama.....RACIST!!!

Whenever negative press is made public of President Obama.....RACIST!!!

If President Obama is caught red handed, stealing candy from a blue eyed baby, whoever makes the bust will forever be labeled a.....RACIST!!!

A Dictatorship fear mentality will grip the capital.

Behind President Obama's back he will be known as the "Untouchable President".

Many in Congress the Senate and the Press will be successfully silenced.

The floors of the Capital and the White house will be covered with egg shells.

And the egg shells will grow rotten and the stench will be sickening.I have to bump this up in light of the first eight months of Obama's presidency.

I posted this in July of 2008, 6 months before Obama took office...I nailed it, didn't I?

:ugho:

California Chrome
10-01-2009, 10:20 AM
You nailed it, Hog.

Captain Obvious
10-01-2009, 11:37 AM
I commend Hog for making the prediction, but really it isn't anything unexpected. At least to free-thinking minds.