PDA

View Full Version : Alright Gene

Warden
07-24-2012, 01:06 PM
Apparently you dont do simple math.

Here are a few things you need to add up, tell me what answer you come up with. :hi: :hi:

I'm not going to spell it out, I want to hear your creative side and hear your liberal justification. You liberals have GREAT imaginations. Hours of LOL's.

Smedley Darlington Butler[1] (July 30, 1881 June 21, 1940) was a Major General in the U.S. Marine Corps, an outspoken critic of U.S. military adventurism, and at the time of his death the most decorated Marine in U.S. history.

During his 34-year career as a Marine, he participated in military actions in the Philippines, China, in Central America and the Caribbean during the Banana Wars, and France in World War I. By the end of his career, he had received 16 medals, five for heroism. He is one of 19 men to twice receive the Medal of Honor, one of three to be awarded both the Marine Corps Brevet Medal and the Medal of Honor, and the only man to be awarded the Brevet Medal and two Medals of Honor, all for separate actions.

In his 1935 book War is a Racket, he described the workings of the military-industrial complex and, after retiring from service, became a popular speaker at meetings organized by veterans, pacifists and church groups in the 1930s.

In 1934, he became involved in a controversy known as the Business Plot when he told a congressional committee that a group of wealthy industrialists were planning a military coup to overthrow Franklin D. Roosevelt. The purported plot would have had Butler leading a mass of armed veterans in a march on Washington. The individuals identified denied the existence of a plot, and the media ridiculed the allegations. The final report of the committee stated that there was evidence that such a plot existed, but no charges were ever filed. The opinion of most historians is that while planning for a coup was not very advanced, wild schemes were discussed.

Butler continued his speaking engagements in an extended tour, but in June 1940 checked himself into a naval hospital, dying a few weeks later from what was believed to be cancer. He was buried at Oaklands Cemetery in West Chester, Pennsylvania; his home has been maintained as a memorial and contains memorabilia collected during his various careers.

http://www.seedsofdoubt.com/images/dubai-dick.jpg

TY2DKzastu8

kZYm9tIqfIY

Vilifier of Zombies
07-24-2012, 03:16 PM
Knock Knock:

Who's there?

Ron.

Ron who?

Exactly.

Warden
07-24-2012, 03:57 PM
Yeah yeah yeah, at least I have made a stand on where my ideas for the direction of the country are, not like your fence riding, tongue tickling testicle licker.

When you gonna get off RP nuts?

Vilifier of Zombies
07-24-2012, 04:23 PM
Yeah yeah yeah, at least I have made a stand on where my ideas for the direction of the country are, not like your fence riding, tongue tickling testicle licker.

When you gonna get off RP nuts?

Bozo, you've shellacked Paul's testes on this forum from jump.

Warden
07-24-2012, 04:35 PM
Bozo, you've shellacked Paul's testes on this forum from jump.

Well what the fuck, this is a political forum and we have an election coming.

You see my support for a candidate as testicular fascination?

That why you haven't shown any interest in any candidate, except maybe Johnson...Should I read into that VOZ? youre showing interest in Johnson :dunno:

Still like RP's politics, I am also hoping for a miracle because the other two shitbags are the same person.

Vilifier of Zombies
07-24-2012, 04:56 PM
Well what the fuck, this is a political forum and we have an election coming.

You see my support for a candidate as testicular fascination?

Anyone else and they would've been embarrassed being all over the nuts of another dude but not you - no sir - no way - no how...you had to have brought some chapstick.

That why you haven't shown any interest in any candidate, except maybe Johnson...Should I read into that VOZ? youre showing interest in Johnson :dunno:

I haven't spammed any forums if that's what you're getting at.

You have though, that's at least worth mentioning.

Still like RP's politics, I am also hoping for a miracle because the other two shitbags are the same person.

Two Paulbots walk into a bar.
the first turns to the other and says
"ughhh arrrwars hunhhh grrroooohhh unggh"
the second looks at the first and says
"hunnghrgh mmmmrgh rrrruhhnh ughhhhnguhn"
then they ate the bartender.

Warden
07-24-2012, 05:00 PM
Here I'll shut you up with, maybe I like Ron Paul's nuts :dunno:

Where is Gene @ ?

Vilifier of Zombies
07-24-2012, 05:16 PM
Ah come on Bozo, you can do better than that...

Warden
07-28-2012, 11:44 PM
911 ON AUSTRIAN MAINSTREAM TV WITHOUT AMERICAN CENSORSHIP

ymWuX_HbXGk

mrmeangenes
07-29-2012, 10:26 AM
Do you want to talk about Gen. Butler, lad ??

Start here.

http://seniorsforademocraticsociety.wordpress.com/2012/03/06/the-plots-against-the-president/

I've been a Butler fan longer than you've been alive.

Wesley Clark ??? Hava-fuckin'-NO !! The asshole was relieved of command in the Balkans after ordering a mixed NATO detachment to open fire on Russian Spesnatz then landing at a major airport. (The other commanders refused his orders : thereby pulling us away from WWIII.)

As to Petraeus, I have nothing for or against him. As I recall, you got your knickers in a twist because he mentioned Afghanistan having previously undiscovered resources : the safeguarding of which should be given some thought. What was your objection ? Did you favor one of the other countries in that area seizing them ? Which one ?

Warden
07-29-2012, 01:53 PM
Do you want to talk about Gen. Butler, lad ??

Start here.

http://seniorsforademocraticsociety.wordpress.com/2012/03/06/the-plots-against-the-president/

I've been a Butler fan longer than you've been alive.

Wesley Clark ??? Hava-fuckin'-NO !! The asshole was relieved of command in the Balkans after ordering a mixed NATO detachment to open fire on Russian Spesnatz then landing at a major airport. (The other commanders refused his orders : thereby pulling us away from WWIII.)

As to Petraeus, I have nothing for or against him. As I recall, you got your knickers in a twist because he mentioned Afghanistan having previously undiscovered resources : the safeguarding of which should be given some thought. What was your objection ? Did you favor one of the other countries in that area seizing them ? Which one ?

Ok, I've been reading the link you posted, but let me ask you think, why else would Obama stray so far from what he campaigned under being as anti Bush as you could possibly get, only to keep the same war policies, even increases war to Libya, and N. Africa?

Under the assumption that Clark is full of shit?

How do you explain that?

mrmeangenes
07-29-2012, 02:15 PM
Au contraire, mon frere !

Obama kept his campaign promise to get us out of Iraq - but does not mean there are no other fires to put out !

Some people dislike the idea of him nailing some of the arsonists by striking terror into THEIR lives ----without putting a lot of our people at risk.

I'm not one of them.

Warden
07-29-2012, 02:51 PM
Au contraire, mon frere !

Obama kept his campaign promise to get us out of Iraq - but does not mean there are no other fires to put out !

Some people dislike the idea of him nailing some of the arsonists by striking terror into THEIR lives ----without putting a lot of our people at risk.

I'm not one of them.

How you even read your link and come away with something as you seem to do is just a damn mystery Gene. WTF?

Have you read Butlers own books, War is a Racket?

:confused:

mrmeangenes
07-29-2012, 05:03 PM
Nope. Read "The Plot To Seize The Whitehouse" - by Jules Archer instead.
Butler's story was the basis for a movie called : " Seven Days in May".

Smedley Butler was a much better Marine than he was a writer. :(

Incidentally, he made pretty much his entire reputation as a Marine by NOT treating war as " a racket". (As an officer, he had the option of resigning at almost any point in his career - but-book or no book, retired only when it became clear he was not going to become Commandant of the Marine Corps.):D

The boldest of heroes and the most responsible of citizens are apt to have flaws - because - like the rest of us, they tie their shoes one foot at a time.