PDA

View Full Version : Is This A Racist Symbol?

Pages : [1] 2

Philly Rabbit
07-12-2012, 12:59 PM
http://i47.tinypic.com/ige1ro.jpg

These are Cherokee Indians.

Is this image fit or unfit for display?

Environment Man
07-12-2012, 01:00 PM
Get a clue Rabbit.

Your Confederate Flag is a racist symbol.

No amount of obfuscation is going to change that.

Oh. And Poet has dumped you too.

tutonic
07-12-2012, 01:02 PM

It is fit. There is no inconsistency.

Environment Man
07-12-2012, 01:04 PM
That Klan hood in the background is racist.

tutonic
07-12-2012, 01:04 PM
http://jennelala.files.wordpress.com/2009/12/300-jersey-shore-guys.jpg

A_Nonamoose
07-12-2012, 01:17 PM
That Klan hood in the background is racist.
The feathers clearly show the Native has unlawfully killed a bald eagle, a protected species. The picture subtly depicts all male adult Natives as being poachers. Anyone can see that.
It is racist.
Everybody knows the typical Native adult male walks along highways drunk with an empty gas container.

Environment Man
07-12-2012, 01:21 PM
He's wearing a hoodie.

A_Nonamoose
07-12-2012, 01:28 PM
He's wearing a hoodie.Shoot him.

Philly Rabbit
07-12-2012, 01:56 PM
It is fit. There is no inconsistency.

Without your queers link, of course it's fit for display.

It's a Cherokee family portrait.

Environment Man
07-12-2012, 01:57 PM
That hankerchief around the kids neck has been tainted with small pox.

Telos
07-12-2012, 01:58 PM
Without your queers link, of course it's fit for display.

It's a Cherokee family portrait.

Prove that it's Cherokee.....

Environment Man
07-12-2012, 01:59 PM
Would the Confederacy give the land back to the indians?

Philly Rabbit
07-12-2012, 02:02 PM
How about this image?

http://i48.tinypic.com/30jrbea.jpg

It's supposed to be the infamous trail of tears .. when the United States government attacked and invaded the Cheorkee nation then forced marched the Cherokee off their lands.

Is this a racist symbol?

Is it fit or unfit for display?

Environment Man
07-12-2012, 02:04 PM
How about this image?

It's supposed to be the infamous trail of tears .. when the United States government attacked and invaded the Cheorkee nation, then forced marched the Cherokee off their lands.

Is this a racist symbol?

Your shit flag is unfit for display.

Fly an Aemrican flag Nazi.

Philly Rabbit
07-12-2012, 02:07 PM
Prove that it's Cherokee.....

It's actually a postcard image and you'll find it with an image search.

I cropped the outer diameter that had an inscription on the top.

Hawkeye2j
07-12-2012, 02:21 PM
The confederate might or might not be racist. But one thing it definitely is, is a symbol of treason.

Philly Rabbit
07-12-2012, 02:37 PM
Your shit flag is unfit for display.

Fly an Aemrican flag Nazi.

Why don't you stand up and take your football shirt off then turn around so I can marvel at your whip scars .. Al?

Maybe a female gen xr here will put a little ointment on them if they're still festering then give you a reach around.

.................................................. .......................................

You can't censor racism and still have freedom in the first place. You can't control people's thoughts or people's words or force people not to think certain things.

That is totalitarianism and you afro centrist are the real racist and tyrant with your thought police and your hate speech crimes legislated into law.

Environment Man
07-12-2012, 02:39 PM
The confederate might or might not be racist. But one thing it definitely is, is a symbol of treason.
It also represents the superiority of whites over blacks in the form of a racist slavery system.

Get a clue Hawkeye.

Environment Man
07-12-2012, 02:40 PM
Why don't you stand up and take your football shirt off then turn around so I can marvel at your whip scars .. Al?

Maybe a female gen xr here will put a little ointment on them if they're still festering then give you a reach around.
So you and Poet have been more intimate than you have let on eh?

Philly Rabbit
07-12-2012, 02:44 PM

Shouldn't we honor and respect the plight of the Cherokee at the hands of the United States government for all their suffering and because of how their land ws overrun and occupied by the United States?

Doesn't everyone honor the Cherokee because of the trail of tears?

Should at least everyone honor their memory much like honoring the Jews because of the Holocaust?

Environment Man
07-12-2012, 02:45 PM
Shouldn't we honor and respect the plight of the Cherokee at the hands of the United States government for all their suffering and because of how their land ws overrun and occupied by the United States?
Would the Confederacy give the land back to the indians.

Where do you think that southern land came from.

You are mentally retarded.

Warden
07-12-2012, 02:46 PM
It also represents the superiority of whites over blacks in the form of a racist slavery system.

Get a clue Hawkeye.

Step back Eman, the word "nigger" was around before blacks even got to America. its a designation of lower class citizen, and the Italians, Irish, and most late comers from Europe were considered "niggers"

It wasnt until much later that it was bestowed onto the black man.

But blacks were not the first.

Hawkeye2j
07-12-2012, 02:47 PM

Get a clue Hawkeye.
I never denied that Eman.

Environment Man
07-12-2012, 02:47 PM
Step back Eman, the word "nigger" was around before blacks even got to America. its a designation of lower class citizen, and the Italians, Irish, and most late comers from Europe were considered "niggers"

It wasnt until much later that it was bestowed onto the black man.

But blacks were not the first.
Your pure racism is noted Bosco.

Environment Man
07-12-2012, 02:48 PM
I never denied that Eman.
Oh.

I thought you said the flag was not necessarily racist.

Hawkeye2j
07-12-2012, 02:48 PM

Doesn't everyone honor the Cherokee because of the trail of tears?

Should at least everyone honor their memory much like honoring the Jews because of the Holocaust?
Separate issues. I am talking about under that flag people took up Arms against the United States of America.

Warden
07-12-2012, 02:49 PM
Your pure racism is noted Bosco.

Hey, just trying to help you understand that. :thumbsup:

Environment Man
07-12-2012, 02:50 PM
Hey, just trying to help you understand that. :thumbsup:
Exhibiting pure racism does not help.

Hawkeye2j
07-12-2012, 02:51 PM
Oh.

I thought you said the flag was not necessarily racist.
I said it might or might not be. Meaning your explanation on why it is was needed. You supplied it thank you.

Environment Man
07-12-2012, 02:53 PM
I said it might or might not be. Meaning your explanation on why it is was needed. You supplied it thank you.
You are welcome.

And Philly Rabbit expresses the beliefs and philosophy of the classic southern racist.

He is a Nazi to me.

An enemy of Ameerica. And my enemy.

A traitor and a one-legged pimp.

Warden
07-12-2012, 02:56 PM

I know you understand that racism begets racism which is why you even have a job in the first place, to perpetuate the liberal lie.

I'm only commenting on a forum, your a fucking lobbyist!!

:lmao2: :lmao2: :hi:

Philly Rabbit
07-12-2012, 02:57 PM
So you and Poet have been more intimate than you have let on eh?

No you're just an asshole who's in love with yourself and who's ruined Junkies with your self promoting afro centralism and your victim card.

A little queer boy in an oversized football shirt who gets your ass kissed non stop by gen xrs.

Environment Man
07-12-2012, 02:57 PM
I know you understand that racism begets racism which is why you even have a job in the first place, to perpetuate the liberal lie.

I'm only commenting on a forum, your a fucking lobbyist!!

Then let's all die in one big holocaust.

I am ready to go.

Environment Man
07-12-2012, 02:58 PM
No you're just an asshole who's in love with yourself and who's ruined Junkies with your self promoting afro centralism and your victim card.

A little queer boy in an oversized football shirt who gets your ass kissed non stop by gen xrs.
Poet fucked you up your tight Nazi ass didn't he?

Philly Rabbit
07-12-2012, 03:03 PM
Separate issues. I am talking about under that flag people took up Arms against the United States of America.

I understand you're a liberal nationalist.

But shouldn't the Cherokee be respectfully honored for their ordeal on the trail of tears as they are by many, many Americans?

Hawkeye2j
07-12-2012, 03:08 PM
I understand you're a liberal nationalist.

But shouldn't the Cherokee be respectfully honored for their ordeal on the trail of tears as they are by many, many Americans?
I know very well my ancestors came over here and gave them diseases, cheated them out of their land and the whole history. However, the subject is the confederate flag.

Philly Rabbit
07-12-2012, 03:09 PM
You are welcome.

And Philly Rabbit expresses the beliefs and philosophy of the classic southern racist.

He is a Nazi to me.

An enemy of Ameerica. And my enemy.

A traitor and a one-legged pimp.

And you just got your afro centrist ass kissed by at least a dozen more gen xrs.

And you and I are going to meet some fine day minus gen xrs then we'll have a lengthy discussion about your obsession over my war disability.

AND THE FLAG STAYS!

Hawkeye2j
07-12-2012, 03:11 PM
And you just got your afro centrist ass kissed by at least a dozen more gen xrs.

And you and I are going to meet some fine day minus gen xrs then we'll have a lengthy discussion about your obsession over my war disability.

AND THE FLAG STAYS!
Eman, that comment was disgusting. Insulting over the loss of a leg. Don't ever tell me you follow Jesus because clearly you do not.

Philly Rabbit
07-12-2012, 03:12 PM
I know very well my ancestors came over here and gave them diseases, cheated them out of their land and the whole history. However, the subject is the confederate flag.

The subject is the Cherokee Indians.

I started the thread :lmao2:

Should we honor and respect them for their plight?

Hawkeye2j
07-12-2012, 03:13 PM
The subject is the Cherokee Indians.

I started the thread :lmao2:

Should we honor and respect them for their plight?
We should.

Environment Man
07-12-2012, 03:13 PM

AND THE FLAG STAYS!
Wipe your ass with it.

Environment Man
07-12-2012, 03:14 PM
Eman, that comment was disgusting. Insulting over the loss of a leg. Don't ever tell me you follow Jesus because clearly you do not.
Hell I wish he would saw off his other leg.

Nazi fuck.

Philly Rabbit
07-12-2012, 03:16 PM
Hell I wish he would saw off his other leg.

Nazi fuck.

Hey self promoting afro centrist,

Why don't you do the honors and tell everybody who the Cherokee drug with them on the trail of tears.

Philly Rabbit
07-12-2012, 03:17 PM
Who did the Cherokee drag with them along the trail of tears?

Does anybody know?

Environment Man
07-12-2012, 03:18 PM
Hey self promoting afro centrist,

Why don't you do the honors and tell everybody who the Cherokee drug with them on the trail of tears.
They should have tied your Nazi ass to the back of a wagon.

You don't give a shit about the Cherokee.

I am part Cherokee.

Philly Rabbit
07-12-2012, 03:19 PM
Wipe your ass with it.

A gen xr will always be standing by to do that too.

When you need one.

Environment Man
07-12-2012, 03:22 PM
A gen xr will always be standing by to do that too.

When you need one.
You get genxrs to wipe your ass with that flag.

Philly Rabbit
07-12-2012, 03:24 PM
They should have tied your Nazi ass to the back of a wagon.

You don't give a shit about the Cherokee.

I am part Cherokee.

You're also a very stupid part Cherokee too because you don't have a clue where I'm going with this.

I'll bet most folks who are reading this thread already know.

So you're part Cherokee .. eh afro centrist? :lmao2:

Ahh .. this is going to be fun .. fun .. fun.

Even the gen xr ass kissers of yours wont be able to save you after this admittance.

Environment Man
07-12-2012, 03:25 PM
You're also a very stupid part Cherokee too because you don't have a clue where I'm going with this.

I'll bet most folks who are reading this thread already know.

So you're part Cherokee .. eh afro centrist? :lmao2:

Ahh .. this is going to be fun .. fun .. fun.

Even the gen xr ass kissers of yours wont be able to save you after this admittance.
You want to exterminate indians too.

You fucking Nazi.

Philly Rabbit
07-12-2012, 03:25 PM

Does anybody know?

Environment Man
07-12-2012, 03:27 PM

Does anybody know?
Nobody gives a shit about your questions, Nazi.

tutonic
07-12-2012, 03:33 PM
http://www.alibaba.com/showroom/rebel-flag.html

All those flags are made in China! :mad:

Warden
07-12-2012, 03:34 PM
Is This A Racist Symbol?

http://www.dcjunkies.com/customavatars/avatar1880_1.gif

Yes, Absolutely.

Environment Man
07-12-2012, 04:39 PM
http://www.alibaba.com/showroom/rebel-flag.html

All those flags are made in China! :mad:
Confederate flags are made in China?

Philly Rabbit
07-13-2012, 07:35 AM
Confederate flags are made in China?

Football shirts worn by little queer gen xrs in parking lots are also made in China.

Pointgold
07-13-2012, 07:38 AM

Does anybody know?I don't. Who?

AK Gandy
07-13-2012, 07:39 AM
Get a clue Rabbit.

Your Confederate Flag is a racist symbol.

No amount of obfuscation is going to change that.

Oh. And Poet has dumped you too.

LOL

:thumbsup:

AK Gandy
07-13-2012, 07:42 AM

Actually....it does.

It makes it easier to identify them.

Not that any help is needed in Siwwy Wabbit's case of course. :doh:

Philly Rabbit
07-13-2012, 07:50 AM
I'm surprised nobody knew this.

The Cherokee took their slaves with them along the trail of tears.

And the little afro centrist who ruins every thread in the forum with his hatred and his self promoting BS had ancestors who were slavers!

His ancestors were slavers! :lmao2:

So the Cherokee are honored and remembered for their heroism and their plight being overrun by the United States and forced marched on the trail of tears as well they should be and they should not be condemned for their slavery and their history shouldn't be wiped out and rewritten by history revisionists on account of their slaver ways.

When the south left the union, they took their slaves with them.

When the Cherokee left their homelands, they took their slaves with them.

But one group is demonized by people like the afro centrists as being slavers and racists while the other is memorialized and remembered for their ordeal.

And both were attacked and overrun by the same United States government but only with different faces and different attitudes prior to Lincoln's Republican union.

Philly Rabbit
07-13-2012, 07:59 AM
Actually....it does.

It makes it easier to identify them.

Not that any help is needed in Siwwy Wabbit's case of course. :doh:

Listen Gandy, I gave you a forum all to yourself to try to show people that you were something else other than an internet troll and you could not and would not bring yourself out of your utter stupidity and ignorance of American history to prove that you had the actual ability to be a topic starter and not just an internet troll.

I even invited you to make me the topic but you knew I'd defend myself and in the process clean up the floor with you over your unfounded allegations. So now, you continue your trolling and do things like tell black posters why they shouldn't talk to me.

You couldn't do it.

You remain what I said you are .. a troll.

Environment Man
07-13-2012, 10:55 AM
http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8285/7502603534_0fcfa07ee3_h.jpg

Vilifier of Zombies
07-13-2012, 11:01 AM

That's funny every time.

Philly Rabbit
07-13-2012, 12:49 PM
It's a shame this forum cannot have any more discussion and debate without this stupid idiot troll up here ruining every topic with his self promoting BS.

The most important aspect I always admired about this forum was it's strict allegiance to free speech.

Unfortunately, it also tolerates ignorant trolls who do childish things like putting up pictures that are supposed to ridicule disabled veterans.

Environment Man
07-13-2012, 01:01 PM
It's a shame this forum cannot have any more discussion and debate without this stupid idiot troll up here ruining every topic with his self promoting BS.

The most important aspect I always admired about this forum was it's strict allegiance to free speech.

Unfortunately, it also tolerates ignorant trolls who do childish things like putting up pictures that are supposed to ridicule disabled veterans.
You use a confederate flag for an avatar and have the unmitigated gall to complain about freedom of speech?

You ridicule all blacks by flying that flag.

You ridicule America by flying that flag.

Then try to pull the disabled vet card to get some sympathy?

Take down the flag and I stop posting your picture.

Vilifier of Zombies
07-13-2012, 01:03 PM

If you were a real veteran, one that didn't lie about being in the military one year then change his answer the next and so forth you might have a point. That you lack integrity from jump you've limited yourself to being just another irrelevant internet douche bag you don't have a point.

You're a disgrace to mankind with access to the internet is all...

Environment Man
07-13-2012, 01:05 PM
If you were a real veteran, one that didn't lie about being in the military one year then change his answer the next and so forth you might have a point.
Hitler complaining to me that I am poking fun at his lost leg would be meaningless to me.

Even if he fought in Vietnam, he's flying the Nazi flag now.

Philly Rabbit
07-13-2012, 01:19 PM
You use a confederate flag for an avatar and have the unmitigated gall to complain about freedom of speech?

You ridicule all blacks by flying that flag.

You ridicule America by flying that flag.

Then try to pull the disabled vet card to get some sympathy?

Take down the flag and I stop posting your picture.

Didn't you just issue a general order that no one's allowed to respond to and discuss this post?

[QUOTE=Environment Man]Nobody gives a shit about your questions, Nazi.[/QUOTE

You white crackers better do as I say or I'll tag the nazi label on you asses too!

I wonder if Al here was ever in the service?

Environment Man
07-13-2012, 01:22 PM
Didn't you just issue a general order that no one's allowed to respond to and discuss this post?

No I did not issue such an order.

You white crackers better do as I say or I'll tag the nazi label on you asses too!

I wonder if Al here was ever in the service?
Why the epithets towards whites now.

Oh that is how you describe Yankees. Got it.

Philly Rabbit
07-13-2012, 01:23 PM
If you were a real veteran, one that didn't lie about being in the military one year then change his answer the next and so forth you might have a point. That you lack integrity from jump you've limited yourself to being just another irrelevant internet douche bag you don't have a point.

You're a disgrace to mankind with access to the internet is all...

You want to come to my next army 9th infantry division reunion next year as a guest speaker?

Environment Man
07-13-2012, 01:25 PM
You want to come to my next army 9th infantry division reunion next year as a guest speaker?
Watch out VOZ.

Rabbit was hitting on AK Gandy.

Now the Confederate homosexual might be after you.

He also aligned with Poet in a perverse alliance.

Philly Rabbit
07-13-2012, 01:31 PM
No I did not issue such an order.

Why the epithets towards whites now.

Oh that is how you describe Yankees. Got it.

Yuuu honkies out dare better do as I say 'cause I'm the king of dis board.

I don't do nothin here except troll and call Rabbit a nazi cause I's don't like his nazi flag so if you don't want to get the nazi -racist label too .. you better do as i's say.

And don't you white crackers out there ever get out of line .. I'm a oppressed minority black man with whip scars on ma back

.......... and don't ask to see 'em either .. they're there If I says they're there!

and I'm a conservative and I'm going to vote for Barrack Obama ....:lmao2:

Conservatives for Obama .. got that white crackers?

:lmao2:

Environment Man
07-13-2012, 01:33 PM
Yuuu honkies out dare better do as I say 'cause I'm the king of dis board.

I don't do nothin here except troll and call Rabbit a nazi cause I's don't like his nazi flag so if you don't want to get the nazi -racist label too .. you better do as i's say.

And don't you white crackers out there ever get out of line .. I'm a oppressed minority black man with whip scars on ma back

.......... and don't ask to see 'em either .. they're there If I says they're there!

and I'm a conservative and I'm going to vote for Barrack Obama ....:lmao2:

Conservatives for Obama .. got that white crackers?

Are you supposed to affecting black dialect?

Ebonics as it were?

You don't even do that well.

You spend your entire disability check on cheap wine don't you?

Vilifier of Zombies
07-13-2012, 01:36 PM

Since it ain't yours - sure thing...those flower power old timers will be ecstatic to know you've been perpetuating the idea one year that you've never been in the military then mocked those who have been in the military then the next year claim to be a one-legged hop-a-long Vietnam combat vet on political themed message boards all the while touting symbols of racism to antagonize blacks on the interwebz...you're just barely an internet ado, inconsequentially redundant and irrelevant.

Schizophrenia and the internet is a bad combination, you'd be better off posting posts on an Etch-A-Sketch than posting online.

Sailor
07-13-2012, 01:38 PM
Nothing worse than a fake vet. Philly, are you telling truth?

Vilifier of Zombies
07-13-2012, 01:39 PM
http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8285/7502603534_0fcfa07ee3_h.jpg.....

Vilifier of Zombies
07-13-2012, 01:41 PM

Last year he was mocking a few posters that'd served and had posted he had better things to do - this year he's posting he's a one legged Vietnam vet.

Not an ounce of integrity to speak of.

Philly Rabbit
07-13-2012, 01:44 PM

Yep.

Earlier in the year, the discussion was about Vietnam so I played the part of a John Kerry .. the military is the last stop for losers intellectual and zombies has been having orgasims ever since.

Philly Rabbit
07-13-2012, 01:45 PM
Last year he was mocking a few posters that'd served and had posted he had better things to do - this year he's posting he's a one legged Vietnam vet.

Not an ounce of integrity to speak of.

I was mocking one poster who threw his percieved medals over the white house fence once he returned from Vietnam.

Philly Rabbit
07-13-2012, 01:48 PM
Since it ain't yours - sure thing...those flower power old timers will be ecstatic to know you've been perpetuating the idea one year that you've never been in the military then mocked those who have been in the military then the next year claim to be a one-legged hop-a-long Vietnam combat vet on political themed message boards all the while touting symbols of racism to antagonize blacks on the interwebz...you're just barely an internet ado, inconsequentially redundant and irrelevant.

Schizophrenia and the internet is a bad combination, you'd be better off posting posts on an Etch-A-Sketch than posting online.

I'm serious you bastard .. you wanna go?

I think it's in Indianapolis but I'm not sure.

You'll have a whole room full of old men to chose from and some will have artificial limbs for you to ridicule.

Vilifier of Zombies
07-13-2012, 01:51 PM
Yep.

Earlier in the year, the discussion was about Vietnam so I played the part of a John Kerry .. the military is the last stop for losers intellectual and zombies has been having orgasims ever since.

Role playing? You're still role playing...what's to say you're not role playing by saying you're a hop-a-long one legged vet?

You were either a liar then or are a liar now or both a liar then and a liar now but not honest either then or now...no integrity whatsoever.

There are too many of you fuck'n "love boat daddy owns a mega-yacht zombie's ho" - "Commander Quorum dice tossing D&D luv'n manatee nature call experts" - "One legged Confederate flag touting wannabe a vet one day not a vet the other narrow minded troll" ass clowns on this forum that it's a coincidence - do you fuckers congregate somewhere else then coordinate your postings prior to posting here?

Vilifier of Zombies
07-13-2012, 01:53 PM

You'll have a whole room full of old men to chose from and some will have artificial limbs for you to ridicule.

No you're not - you're full of shit - just like you were full of shit then, just like you're full of shit now, just like you'll be full of shit later on.

Environment Man
07-13-2012, 01:56 PM

Inviting VOZ to a Motel 6 in Indianapolis is not way to court someone.

Philly Rabbit
07-13-2012, 01:57 PM
Watch out VOZ.

Rabbit was hitting on AK Gandy.

Now the Confederate homosexual might be after you.

He also aligned with Poet in a perverse alliance.

Were you ever in the service, Al?

Or did they turn you down because of all those whip scars you got on your back?

I can have a discussion with Poet. He's not a fucking troll who ruins every topic and every post on the board self promoting himself and constantly playing the victim role.

Environment Man
07-13-2012, 01:58 PM
Were you ever in the service, Al?

Heck no. I opposed the Vietnam War.

I can have a discussion with Poet. He's not a fucking troll who ruins every topic and every post on the board self promoting himself and constantly playing the victim role.
So Poet is 'your boy.'

You like the way he acts and talks, eh?

WEll you're right, Eman aint Poet.

Philly Rabbit
07-13-2012, 01:59 PM
No you're not - you're full of shit - just like you were full of shit then, just like you're full of shit now, just like you'll be full of shit later on.

.................................................. ...........................

I guess the topic is dead.

Vilifier of Zombies
Inviting VOZ to a Motel 6 in Indianapolis is not way to court someone.

Did he give you a nickname already?

Environment Man

Nobody takes you seriously Nazi.

Philly Rabbit
07-13-2012, 02:00 PM
Heck no. I opposed the Vietnam War.

So Poet is 'your boy.'

You like the way he acts and talks, eh?

WEll you're right, Eman aint Poet.

Ohhhh ... baby killer.

Environment Man
07-13-2012, 02:01 PM
Did he give you a nickname already?
Yes.

And he's wishing I had scars on my back.

Environment Man
07-13-2012, 02:02 PM
Ohhhh ... baby killer.
Huh?

You're a baby killer?

You actually admit to that shit?

You sick fuck.

Vilifier of Zombies
07-13-2012, 02:04 PM

Well, the consensus is that you've been touting a racist symbol as an AV for quite some time and that you've never served a day in your life.

Do you have anything else to add to the thread?

Vilifier of Zombies
07-13-2012, 02:05 PM
Yes.

And he's wishing I had scars on my back.

Well he is sporting a Confederate flag and you're black, I'm not surprised.

Philly Rabbit
07-13-2012, 02:05 PM
Nobody takes you seriously Nazi.

Here's another general order for you white crackers out there.

Why is he so stupid, he cannot hold a discussion or debate without self promoting himself and attacking anyone who doesn't share his afro centrist views?

....... without elaborating or discussing his afro centrist views because he's too stupid to even do that.

Environment Man
07-13-2012, 02:07 PM
Here's another general order for you white crackers out there.

Why is he so stupid, he cannot hold a discussion or debate without self promoting himself and attacking anyone who doesn't share his afro centrist views?

....... without elaborating or discussing his afro centrist views because he's too stupid to even do that.

STFU Philly Rabbit.

Why don't you post a picture of you in uniform?

It would prove you served and are a vet.

Come on. Show us your stuff.

Philly Rabbit
07-13-2012, 02:24 PM
STFU Philly Rabbit.

Holding a dead afro cenrist baby?

.......... or do you wnat to see the one where I'm dressed up like a middle class black troll with magic marker drawn on my back?

Environment Man
07-13-2012, 02:26 PM
Holding a dead afro cenrist baby?

.......... or do you wnat to see the one where I'm dressed up like a middle class black troll with magic marker drawn on my back?
Just as I thought.

No pictures.

It is truly low to fake being a veteran.

Truly low.

And a disabled veteran at that.

You are the lowest of the low, Rabbit.

Philly Rabbit
07-13-2012, 02:47 PM
STFU Philly Rabbit.

Who's us?

Does anybody actually think I can post a picture of myself here in uniform and I wont be attacked for doing it?

Environment Man
07-13-2012, 02:48 PM
Who's us?

DCJ

Does anybody actually think I can post a picture of myself here in uniform and I wont be attacked for doing it?
Good excuse. Then post of picture of your lower body, which will show you sans leg.

Philly Rabbit
07-13-2012, 02:49 PM
You never served fuckhead .. you were a Vietnam war protestor.

I once saw a woman being held by both arms by two guys on either side .. then another guy took his dull bayonet and started chopping through both her breasts. By the time he managed to get half way through her second breast as she screamed in agony .. she collpased in a pool of blood and her blood splattered all over the place including me who was standing a few yards away.

She was caught sniping our guys and killed one of us and badly wounded two others.

I think I have a photo of that around here somewhere .. I'll show it to the self promoting victim.

Don't leave for the tailgate parties just yet now.

Environment Man
07-13-2012, 02:53 PM
You never served fuckhead .. you were a Vietnam war protestor.

I once saw a woman being held by both arms by two guys on either side .. then another guy took his dull bayonet and started chopping through both her breasts. By the time he managed to get half way through her second breast as she screamed in agony .. she collpased in a pool of blood and her blood splattered all over the place including me who was standing a few yards away.

She was caught sniping our guys and killed one of us and badly wounded two others.

I think I have a photo of that around here somewhere .. I'll show it to the self promoting victim.

Don't leave for the tailgate parties just yet now.
You are one sick fuck, Rabbit.

Philly Rabbit
07-13-2012, 02:54 PM
DCJ

Good excuse. Then post of picture of your lower body, which will show you sans leg.

So the victim isn't going to claim it isn't me.

Should I believe that E minions?

:taunt: :hi:

I revealed one piece of personal information here and look at the shit I have to go through because I did it.

This puppet master of yours here is about the biggest stupid ass you're ever going to run into.

Environment Man
07-13-2012, 02:56 PM
I revealed one piece of personal information here and look at the shit I have to go through because I did it..

You mean this:

AK Gandy
07-13-2012, 04:10 PM

Yup. :talktothehand:

That little story does help a bit though........ in explaining Siwwy Wabbit's severe emotional instability.

Environment Man
07-13-2012, 04:18 PM
Yup. :talktothehand:

That little story does help a bit though........ in explaining Siwwy Wabbit's severe emotional instability.

He says they cut up a Vietnamese girl.

And used the excuse that she was a sniper.

doctordog
07-13-2012, 04:21 PM

And used the excuse that she was a sniper.

if true, that motherfucker should hang today

AK Gandy
07-13-2012, 04:24 PM

And used the excuse that she was a sniper.Not that I believe for a minute that he was ever in the military (much less Vietnam), but the fact that he would relay the story without any hint of remorse for not doing/saying anything when it occurred.......says it all.

Even if she was a sniper, she became a prisoner of war the minute she had "two guys on each arm."

If it would have happened in real life, I'll bet he would come a little when he got her breast blood on him.

What a sick puppy Siwwy Wabbit is. :talktothehand:

Environment Man
07-13-2012, 04:24 PM
Philly Rabbit clearly has delusions of grandeur.

He has an entire construct that supports his fantasies.

poet
07-13-2012, 04:25 PM

a picture of depicting people as they are, is not racist, in and of itself.

Environment Man
07-13-2012, 04:25 PM
Not that I believe for a minute that he was ever in the military (much less Vietnam), but the fact that he would relay the story without any hint of remorse for not doing/saying anything when it occurred.......says it all.

Even if she was a sniper, she became a prisoner of war the minute she had "two guys on each arm."

If it would have happened in real life, I'll bet he would come a little when he got her breast blood on him.

Hey. That's the great thing about anonymous boards.

You can make up any kind of shit you want.

Environment Man
07-13-2012, 04:27 PM
a picture of depicting people as they are, is not racist, in and of itself.
True.

And that is why I like to post a picture of Philly Rabbit:

poet
07-13-2012, 04:28 PM
True.

And that is why I like to post a picture of Philly Rabbit:

You and your "hard on" for Philly Rabbit, notwithstanding.

Environment Man
07-13-2012, 04:33 PM
You and your "hard on" for Philly Rabbit, notwithstanding.
YOU ignore the Nazi or even embrace the Nazi.

I will confront the Nazi.

YOU stick with your white music.

I will stick with my R&B and FunkRock.

poet
07-13-2012, 05:42 PM

:lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2:

Environment Man
07-13-2012, 05:45 PM
Minstrel.

Hankerchief head.

Philly Rabbit
07-13-2012, 10:46 PM
Not that I believe for a minute that he was ever in the military (much less Vietnam), but the fact that he would relay the story without any hint of remorse for not doing/saying anything when it occurred.......says it all.

No Golf ball Gandy .. that's called war.

It's not outdoor railroad tough guy photo ops in the snow .. it's called war ........ Golf ball.

I also saw a woman prisoner get gang raped after a bunch of GI's jumped out of a truck then they shot her after they were finished.

I have a group photo of that one here somewhere.

Philly Rabbit
07-13-2012, 10:55 PM

And you shut the fuck up too .. Republican blowhard and afro centrist groupie,

You don't have a clue over what you're talking about either.

Environment Man
07-13-2012, 10:58 PM
Oh oh.

The Confederate Silly Rabbit is drunk tonight.

And has tall tales of raping and murdering Vietnamese women.

Oh. And he claims to have piks.

Philly Rabbit
07-13-2012, 11:00 PM

A VIETNAM WAR PROTESTOR

A VIETNAM WAR PROTESTOR.

Now it all comes in clearer.

Now the confederate - nazi connection is revealed .. just like I suspected all along why.

A 60's radical and older than I thought he was.

I wonder what university he went to?

Environment Man
07-13-2012, 11:02 PM
A VIETNAM WAR PROTESTOR

A VIETNAM WAR PROTESTOR.

Now it all comes in clearer.

Now the confederate - nazi connection is revealed .. just like I suspected all along why.

A 60's radical and older than I thought he was.

I wonder what university he went to?
I wonder how many more women you are going to describe how you and your buddies tortured and murdered them.

Philly Rabbit
07-13-2012, 11:07 PM
I wonder how many more women you are going to describe how you and your buddies tortured and murdered them.

A vietnam war protestor.

I wonder how many of my brothers you got killed and wounded waving your communist flag in front of the news cameras before you went back to your dorm?

A vietnam war protestor .. surrrrrrrrre .. it all makes sense now.

The nazi-confederate connection.

Environment Man
07-13-2012, 11:11 PM
A vietnam war protestor.

I wonder how many of my brothers you got killed and wounded waving your communist flag in front of the news cameras before you went back to your dorm?

A vietnam war protestor .. surrrrrrrrre .. it all makes sense now.

The nazi-confederate connection.
Next you'll be telling me your name is on the Vietnam Memorial.

AK Gandy
07-13-2012, 11:44 PM
No Golf ball Gandy .. that's called war.

It's not outdoor railroad tough guy photo ops in the snow .. it's called war ........ Golf ball.Do you really think referencing the great game of golf, is some kind of insult to me? :lmao2:

What an idiot. :doh:

I also saw a woman prisoner get gang raped after a bunch of GI's jumped out of a truck then they shot her after they were finished.

I have a group photo of that one here somewhere.
The depth and origins of your psychosis.....are finally coming into focus.

I previously thought that you were mostly just a harmless, low IQ fool... but now I see that you are truly sick.

I actually feel a little sorry for you.

Just a little though.

The primary emotion you elicit from me (and most people) is.......revulsion.

Philly Rabbit
07-13-2012, 11:52 PM
Do you really think referencing the great game of golf, is some kind of insult to me? :lmao2:

I previously thought that you were mostly just a harmless, low IQ fool... but now I see that you are truly sick.

Just a little though.

Gandy .. you would have taken her prisoner then took her off to the side .. then gave her a BS line about women's rights, then screwed her.

Environment Man
07-13-2012, 11:56 PM
Philly Rabbit has disturbing fantasies about violence towards women.

Philly Rabbit
07-13-2012, 11:57 PM
Do you really think referencing the great game of golf, is some kind of insult to me? :lmao2:

Just a little though.

These are some of the things I saw Golf Ball.

There's a battle going on .. men are dying .. the guys have their blood up .. Golf Ball.

This is called war .. not outdoors railroad tough guy photo ops in the snow .. Gandy.

So what was I supposed to do about it ..
golf ball?

It's war.

Philly Rabbit
07-14-2012, 12:06 AM
Philly Rabbit has disturbing fantasies about violence towards women.

A Vietnam war protestor.

A VIETNAM WAR PROTESTOR.

i might have known it.

Waving those commie flags in front of the news cameras then back to your dorm to watch yourself get glorified on tv.

Where'd you go to university?

Philly Rabbit
07-14-2012, 12:11 AM
Next you'll be telling me your name is on the Vietnam Memorial.

You put a lot of names on that memorial.

Vietnam war protestor and republican gen xr sucker upper to.

Environment Man
07-14-2012, 12:11 AM
A Vietnam war protestor.

A VIETNAM WAR PROTESTOR.

i might have known it.

Waving those commie flags in front of the news cameras then back to your dorm to watch yourself get glorified on tv.

Where'd you go to university?
Kent State. I got shot.

Philly Rabbit
07-14-2012, 12:18 AM
Kent State. I got shot.

GOOD!

When that happened, I was already home but my old outfit still in country stood as one and cheered.

Yea .. you got shot and you got Cherokee ancestors too.

And republicans sucking up to you like there's no tomorrow.

Environment Man
07-14-2012, 12:24 AM
GOOD!

When that happened, I was already home but my old outfit still in country stood as one and cheered.

Yea .. you got shot and you got Cherokee ancestors too.

And republicans sucking up to you like there's no tomorrow.
I didn't cut up, rape and kill Vietnamese women as you admitted to doing.

AK Gandy
07-14-2012, 12:43 AM
So what was I supposed to do about it ..

Not taking pictures as if it were some sort of deviant conquest....would have been a start.

Then again, that would take a modicum of integrity, ethics and moral fiber.....of which you obviously do not possess.

As I said earlier, this is but a peek into why you are such a loathsome creature.

I'm sure this is just the tip of the iceberg too.

Bill Cosby
07-14-2012, 01:04 AM

I don't wanna read the 11 pages but I assume you are posting this for a reason.....

Prior to viewing this thread I kinda assumed it was gonna be the confed flag again..... I was thinking that you forgot to make a poll, so ppl could vote.... & I would assume it would be close to unanimous, w/ some abstaining......

Since I/we don't really know the origin of that pict I guess we will have to take your word for that........ Since it may very well be a family pict I am reluctant to say any more on it.............

Philly Rabbit
07-14-2012, 07:29 AM
http://i49.tinypic.com/2a6phtj.jpg

http://i47.tinypic.com/hthhrk.jpg

Vilifier of Zombies
07-14-2012, 07:30 AM
I don't wanna read the 11 pages but I assume you are posting this for a reason.....

Prior to viewing this thread I kinda assumed it was gonna be the confed flag again..... I was thinking that you forgot to make a poll, so ppl could vote.... & I would assume it would be close to unanimous, w/ some abstaining......

Since I/we don't really know the origin of that pict I guess we will have to take your word for that........ Since it may very well be a family pict I am reluctant to say any more on it.............

lol, he's trying to make the point that indians had slaves or rather they'd taken their slaves with 'em on the Trail of Tears - he's basically making excuses for his racist Confederate Flag AV by proxy of Indian culture.

Vilifier of Zombies
07-14-2012, 07:32 AM

Rabbit is simply reciting a movie plot, nothing to see here folks - please disperse.

Pointgold
07-14-2012, 07:37 AM
He gave an unknown revelation.

I had no idea Indians had slaves. They are so glorified one would never ever know it. Indians are racists. Whoda thunk it?

Philly Rabbit
07-14-2012, 07:40 AM

If he would have politely asked me to remove it and explained why, I would have probably done it.

But he used bully methods to try and force me to remove it instead then he's put on a big show about it ever since.

He is an intolerant fascist who loves showmanship and loves to degrade his opponents and that isn't my fault.

You can let him get his way Cosby but by you removing it, you're taking away his stage and I don't think he'll like that. He's called me every name in the book over it with bully tactics but I'll never remove it for his sake .. never.

.................................................. ...............................

The pic is a postcard of a Cherokee family taken on a reservation.

i believe the Cherokee abolished slavery in 1863 although I could be wrong about the date.

Vilifier of Zombies
07-14-2012, 07:49 AM

I had no idea Indians had slaves. They are so glorified one would never ever know it. Indians are racists. Whoda thunk it?

It's not like they were picking cotton singing "Sweet low, sweet tee-pee," they didn't hold 'em as racially inferior as racists hold blacks even up til this day.

Mostly war captives, aside from the occasional sacrifice every now and again they mostly lived on the fringes of whichever particular society they'd belonged to, after awhile they would imperceptibly integrate into it with no one being the wiser...

The context of how we think of word 'slavery' and how they [indians] thought of it is in some ways the same but mostly it's different.

Vilifier of Zombies
07-14-2012, 07:50 AM
If he would have politely asked me to remove it and explained why, I would have probably done it.

But he used bully methods to try and force me to remove it instead then he's put on a big show about it ever since.

He is an intolerant fascist who loves showmanship and loves to degrade his opponents and that isn't my fault.

You can let him get his way Cosby but by you removing it, you're taking away his stage and I don't think he'll like that. He's called me every name in the book over it with bully tactics but I'll never remove it for his sake .. never.

.................................................. ...............................

i believe the Cherokee abolished slavery in 1863 although I could be wrong about the date.

Are you playing the victim card again?

Philly Rabbit
07-14-2012, 07:53 AM
lol, he's trying to make the point that indians had slaves or rather they'd taken their slaves with 'em on the Trail of Tears - he's basically making excuses for his racist Confederate Flag AV by proxy of Indian culture.

No I'm not idiot.

My point is that white protestants with southern accents get demonized as slavers and racists without any other considerations such as heroism and defiance to the federal authority while everybody else doesn't get demonized for being slavers such as the Cherokee who are remembered and honored for their fight against the federal authority.

The reason Mint Julep didn't know that the Cherokee were slavers is because nobody told her they were in the state controlled educational system that your people control. That would be politically incorrect so it was censored from the curriculum.

Philly Rabbit
07-14-2012, 07:58 AM
It's not like they were picking cotton singing "Sweet low, sweet tee-pee," they didn't hold 'em as racially inferior as racists hold blacks even up til this day.

Mostly war captives, aside from the occasional sacrifice every now and again they mostly lived on the fringes of whichever particular society they'd belonged to, after awhile they would imperceptibly integrate into it with no one being the wiser...

The context of how we think of word 'slavery' and how they [indians] thought of it is in some ways the same but mostly it's different.

Slavery is slavery you moron.

You just got finished telling me I was making excuses for the southerners now look what you're doing.

There's no such thing as a politically correct slavery because the slavers aren't white protestants with southern accents.

Philly Rabbit
07-14-2012, 08:00 AM
Not taking pictures as if it were some sort of deviant conquest....would have been a start.

Then again, that would take a modicum of integrity, ethics and moral fiber.....of which you obviously do not possess.

As I said earlier, this is but a peek into why you are such a loathsome creature.

I'm sure this is just the tip of the iceberg too.

I didn't take any pictures you golf ball jerkoff.

You think I'm going to stand there with a kodak and shout .. everybody smile.

You're nothing but a pc little prince golf ball and you never served and you certainly never saw combat because of it.

Pointgold
07-14-2012, 08:15 AM

The context of how we think of word 'slavery' and how they [indians] thought of it is in some ways the same but mostly it's different. Are you saying slavery by Indians is somehow acceptable, justified?

I don't see the difference..............

Environment Man
07-14-2012, 08:41 AM
[QUOTE=MintJulep]He gave an unknown revelation.

Indians learned racism from the white man.

Whites used racism to justify their slavery.

To this day, many if not most whites believe in white superiority.

I doubt the indians think they are superior to blacks to this day.

Environment Man
07-14-2012, 08:44 AM

No you would not. You are also a liar.

I'd rather be just a fascist than a fascist Confederate Nazi.

Hitler is your god isn't he?

Nazi Germany your model for the Confederate South.

Environment Man
07-14-2012, 08:45 AM
Are you playing the victim card again?
Next he'll be whining about having to hop to the check cashing store to cash his welfare check.

Environment Man
07-14-2012, 08:51 AM
How do we know those are slaves depicted in that picture?

Just like how do we know you cut up, raped and killed Vietnamese women?

You have one very vivid imagination.

Although I will accept that indians learned racism from the white man.

Pointgold
07-14-2012, 09:00 AM

Indians learned racism from the white man.

Whites used racism to justify their slavery.

To this day, many if not most whites believe in white superiority.

I doubt the indians think they are superior to blacks to this day.But, Indians had slaves, therefore they were racists.

LOL. You don't 'think' Indians thought they were superior? Well, did you think they saw them as peers? That they were purchasing another individual who was equal to them? Too funny what you're doing to justify racism from another protected victim 'identity bloc'.

Face it, Indians were racists. Doesn't matter what you 'think' they thought, who you claim they 'learned it from'. It was THEIR choice, no one else's. Indians were racist. Own it. :thumbsup:

Vilifier of Zombies
07-14-2012, 09:00 AM
Are you saying slavery by Indians is somehow acceptable, justified?

I don't see the difference..............

Nope, just that it's not the same.

Sure there's differences, that they didn't see 'em as inferior because of race and that after awhile in most instances they were allowed to gradually become a member of the tribe.

Pointgold
07-14-2012, 09:02 AM
Nope, just that it's not the same.

Sure there's differences, that they didn't see 'em as inferior because of race and that after awhile in most instances they were allowed to gradually become a member of the tribe.Sure they saw them as inferior. You can't 'buy' another person without thinking they are inferior.

Prove they were 'allowed to gradually become a member of the tribe'.

LMAO! :lmao2:

poet
07-14-2012, 09:07 AM
You people have no idea what you're talking about. Indians, pretty much, saw black people as "themselves", which is why, especially throughout Louisiana, where my family is from, there was much intermarriage and assimilation. Indians did not, per se, "own slaves".

Environment Man
07-14-2012, 09:13 AM
You people have no idea what you're talking about. Indians, pretty much, saw black people as "themselves", which is why, especially throughout Louisiana, where my family is from, there was much intermarriage and assimilation. Indians did not, per se, "own slaves".
The Cherokee about 2 years ago kicked blacks out of their nation so they would not qualify for federal benefits.

They learned these ways from the white man.

Just as Asians love blacks. Until some get influenced by white racism to hate blacks.

Environment Man
07-14-2012, 09:14 AM
But, Indians had slaves, therefore they were racists.

LOL. You don't 'think' Indians thought they were superior? Well, did you think they saw them as peers? That they were purchasing another individual who was equal to them? Too funny what you're doing to justify racism from another protected victim 'identity bloc'.

Face it, Indians were racists. Doesn't matter what you 'think' they thought, who you claim they 'learned it from'. It was THEIR choice, no one else's. Indians were racist. Own it. :thumbsup:
Okay. Indians were racists.

That is why the Buffalo Soldiers KICKED THEIR ASSES.

poet
07-14-2012, 09:15 AM
The Cherokee about 2 years ago kicked blacks out of their nation so they would not qualify for federal benefits.

They learned these ways from the white man.

Just as Asians love blacks. Until some get influenced by white racism to hate blacks.
Of course. There are racist elements in all groups. So?

Environment Man
07-14-2012, 09:16 AM
Sure they saw them as inferior. You can't 'buy' another person without thinking they are inferior.

I am part Cherokee.

I do not see my indian blood as being superior to my black blood.

And there sure was a lot of race mixing going on between indians and blacks.

Just as there was between whites and blacks (white men/black women) during slavery.

White women are catching up now.

And Eman is available to help them 'catch up.'

Environment Man
07-14-2012, 09:17 AM
Of course. There are racist elements in all groups. So?
American white racism has been particularly vicious.

And its efffects remain to this day.

Are you giving whites a pass on their racism now too?

poet
07-14-2012, 09:21 AM
American white racism has been particularly vicious.

And its efffects remain to this day.

Are you giving whites a pass on their racism now too?

Where is the evidence for that? I have pointed out your own racism, contradictions, and hypocrisy....to no avail. Which is why I allude to your "minstrel act", and your attention whoredom.
We weren't even talking about "white racism", were we? Dumb dora.

Environment Man
07-14-2012, 09:24 AM
Where is the evidence for that?

Where is the evidence of white racism.

If I have to show you that, brotha--and I use the term loosely, something is definitely wrong with you.

I have pointed out your own racism, contradictions, and hypocrisy....to no avail. Which is why I allude to your "minstrel act", and your attention whoredom.

You show yourself to be much more of a minstrel act than Eman.

We weren't even talking about "white racism", were we? Dumb dora.
Racism is the topic of this thread.

Dumbfuck.

Vilifier of Zombies
07-14-2012, 09:29 AM
Sure they saw them as inferior. You can't 'buy' another person without thinking they are inferior.

Who said anything about buying? It's not like you could get another indian from another tribe on the cheap back in the day, there wasn't any buy two indian slaves for ten wampums get one free deals.

War captives was more than just a clue -

Prove they didn't. Use Wikipedia, Britannica, beat your head against a brick wall, whatever it is - you'll be able to retain what you've learned a whole lot easier than say, a political message board's posts - which hasn't worked out for you all that well given that's how your very own political ideology has been framed...food for thought.

Vilifier of Zombies
07-14-2012, 09:32 AM

Hey doofus, by slave we're not talking about African American slaves - apparently you don't know what the fuck you're talking about either...

And yes, they did own slaves.

Vilifier of Zombies
07-14-2012, 09:50 AM
No I'm not idiot.

Fuck that noise - that's exactly what you're doing.

My point is that white protestants with southern accents get demonized as slavers and racists without any other considerations such as heroism and defiance to the federal authority while everybody else doesn't get demonized for being slavers such as the Cherokee who are remembered and honored for their fight against the federal authority.

A southern accent nor church attendance doesn't equate racism, touting Confederate flags as an AV however - does.

The reason Mint Julep didn't know that the Cherokee were slavers is because nobody told her they were in the state controlled educational system that your people control. That would be politically incorrect so it was censored from the curriculum.

That dingbat, along with poet thinks we're talking about African American slaves - that someway, somehow they'd became slavers after the arrival of the Europeans as opposed to being slavers long before that'd ever happened.

I took Native American History in high school, the concept of slavery as it pertained to indians had it's very own chapter dedicated to it - now you're just posting nonsense, it wasn't censored from the curriculum.

Environment Man
07-14-2012, 09:54 AM
A southern accent nor church attendance doesn't equate racism, touting Confederate flags as an AV however - does.

Rabbit is just trying to divert attention away from his racist aspirations.

Typically trying to paint indians as savages.

Easier to dispose of them that way.

Take their land. Wipe them out. Then portray them as savages.

Why don't you tell us how you lost that leg instead, Philly?

This should be a good one.

Pointgold
07-14-2012, 09:57 AM
Who said anything about buying? It's not like you could get another indian from another tribe on the cheap back in the day, there wasn't any buy two indian slaves for ten wampums get one free deals.

War captives was more than just a clue -

Prove they didn't. Use Wikipedia, Britannica, beat your head against a brick wall, whatever it is - you'll be able to retain what you've learned a whole lot easier than say, a political message board's posts - which hasn't worked out for you all that well given that's how your very own political ideology has been framed...food for thought.You made the claim Indian slaves were 'allowed to become part of the tribe' -- it's on you to prove it. That's how it works.

Otherwise, you're just making shit up out of thin air.

Pointgold
07-14-2012, 09:58 AM

This should be a good one.Actually, he didn't say any of that.

He simply mentioned Indians owned slaves. Is that supposed to be kept a secret?

poet
07-14-2012, 09:59 AM
You made the claim Indian slaves were 'allowed to become part of the tribe' -- it's on you to prove it. That's how it works.

Both he and E-man are making shit up, out of thin air.

Environment Man
07-14-2012, 10:00 AM
Actually, he didn't say any of that.

He simply mentioned Indians owned slaves. Is that supposed to be kept a secret?
Nope.

But Philly isn't pointing it out for a good reason.

He is simpy trying to divert attention away from his Nazi aspirations.

Environment Man
07-14-2012, 10:01 AM
And here you are defending Philly Rabbit again.

Methinks that hankerchief is wrapped too tight.

poet
07-14-2012, 10:06 AM
And here you are defending Philly Rabbit again.

Methinks that hankerchief is wrapped too tight.

Girl, shouldn't you be rehearsing for your matinee show?
Are you doing Effie, from Dreamgirls? And I Am Telling You (I'm not going). :lmao2:

Environment Man
07-14-2012, 10:08 AM
Girl, shouldn't you be rehearsing for your matinee show?
Are you doing Effie, from Dreamgirls? And I Am Telling You (I'm not going). :lmao2:
Are you 'shining' for Philly the one-legged Confederate Nazi?

I will never understand how brothas like you 'shine' for people like Rabbit.

Vilifier of Zombies
07-14-2012, 10:19 AM
You made the claim Indian slaves were 'allowed to become part of the tribe' -- it's on you to prove it. That's how it works.

Nope, I don't have to prove anything...you're not an invalid - look it up and learn for yourself or be a dumb ass for all I care - it makes no difference to me.

If I'm posting "indian slaves could over time gradually become a part of the tribe" then that's what that means - either take it at face value or don't.

poet
07-14-2012, 10:20 AM
Are you 'shining' for Philly the one-legged Confederate Nazi?

I will never understand how brothas like you 'shine' for people like Rabbit.
Already rescinding the inclination and desire for a civil dialogue, because he couldn't keep it together, much like you. And, like Mitt Romney, you have a problem with facts and reality, so you distort and lie, and think that the populace is so na´ve and stupid as to believe your version of events.
This is an open forum, and everyone's hands are visible. Folks with intelligence and common sense can see who is who and what is what. Hecuba.

Vilifier of Zombies
07-14-2012, 10:20 AM

You really are hands down one fo the dumbest posters posting on this board.

Environment Man
07-14-2012, 10:22 AM
Already rescinding the inclination and desire for a civil dialogue, because he couldn't keep it together, much like you. And, like Mitt Romney, you have a problem with facts and reality, so you
EMan forced you to rescind.

But rescinding was the goal. And it was achieved.

Welcome home, brotha.

Environment Man
07-14-2012, 10:23 AM
You really are hands down one fo the dumbest posters posting on this board.
Don't tell him, VOZ. He might figure it out.

Pointgold
07-14-2012, 10:24 AM
Nope, I don't have to prove anything...you're not an invalid - look it up and learn for yourself or be a dumb ass for all I care - it makes no difference to me.

If I'm posting "indian slaves could over time gradually become a part of the tribe" then that's what that means - either take it at face value or don't.IOW, it's pure bullshit.

Thanks for that concession. :thumbsup:

Environment Man
07-14-2012, 10:29 AM
The bottom line is if Philly Rabbit had his way, he would enslave blacks again.

For he actively and directly promotes white superiority.

White dominance.

White Power.

White Racism.

Although I completely oppose everything he stands for, I do appreciate that he is out front with where he stands.

It is not like institutional racism, where the producers deny deny deny that such a thing even exists.

poet
07-14-2012, 10:31 AM

Welcome home, brotha.

You must think I'm one of your white bitches. You have no power. You're impotent. Just say no to drugs. Brotha? Girl, you're high....again.

Environment Man
07-14-2012, 10:32 AM
You must think I'm one of your white bitches. You have no power. You're impotent. Just say no to drugs. Brotha? Girl, you're high....again.
You hate white women.

Why I do not know.

Vilifier of Zombies
07-14-2012, 10:33 AM
IOW, it's pure bullshit.

Thanks for that concession. :thumbsup:

In other words you're ignorant for not knowing any better lazy good for nothing trollop look'n for an internet handout.

I don't mind though - I dropped a five-spot into the hat of a beggar the other day - no reason I can't type a few words and do for you what you could've done for yourself.

IOW, you're not that bright to know when not to post about a subject you know nothing about then make claims about whether or not something is or isn't bullshit - you end up falling flat on your fat rotund face.

http://web.archive.org/web/20040804001522/http://www.slaveryinamerica.org/history/hs_es_indians_slavery.htm

poet
07-14-2012, 10:45 AM
You hate white women.

Why I do not know.

Love white women. My readers' group is 95 % white and Jewish women.
Just went to an art show, supporting one of the white women artists.
She's bringing lunch by, tomorrow.
I'm not one of your babes, babe. You can't order me around, or get jiggy with me.

Welcome home, brotha.

Forced? Rescind? I still pick Philly Rabbit over you. And the gravity of that is lost.

Pointgold
07-14-2012, 10:46 AM
In other words you're ignorant for not knowing any better lazy good for nothing trollop look'n for an internet handout.

I don't mind though - I dropped a five-spot into the hat of a beggar the other day - no reason I can't type a few words and do for you what you could've done for yourself.

IOW, you're not that bright to know when not to post about a subject you know nothing about then make claims about whether or not something is or isn't bullshit - you end up falling flat on your fat rotund face.

http://web.archive.org/web/20040804001522/http://www.slaveryinamerica.org/history/hs_es_indians_slavery.htm" In many cases, enslaved captives were adopted into the tribes to replace warriors killed during a raid"

Gee, so they adopted them into the tribe so they could fight and die.

What an honor! LOL

So, in other words, the fuzzy wuzzy picture you tried to paint about 'letting them be part of the tribe' wasn't about cuddling up under the teepee drinking tea and making small talk.

And you're in no position to call anyone stupid. That crap you called a post is illegible, as are the rest of your posts. Your writing is inferior to everyone on this board, hands down.

Environment Man
07-14-2012, 10:47 AM
Love white women.

Well why did you refer to them as 'white bitches' a couple of posts ago?

My readers' group is 95 % white and Jewish women. Just went to an art show, supporting one of the white women artists. She's bringing lunch by, tomorrow.

Yet you disparage them every chance you get.

Everybody has seen it.

I'm not one of your babes, babe. You can't order me around, or get jiggy with me.
I got you to renounce Philly Rabbit.

Philly Rabbit
07-14-2012, 10:49 AM
No you would not. You are also a liar.

I'd rather be just a fascist than a fascist Confederate Nazi.

Hitler is your god isn't he?

Nazi Germany your model for the Confederate South.

You're the liar.

You're not part Cherokee.

You weren't a Vietnam war protestor because you aren't old enough to be a Vietnam war protestor.

And you weren't shot at Kent State because you weren't old enough to be at Kent State.

Environment Man
07-14-2012, 10:51 AM
You're the liar.

You're not part Cherokee.

My great grandmother was a full bloodied Cherokee indian.

You weren't a Vietnam war protestor because you aren't old enough to be a Vietnam war protestor.

I was even in the last year of the draft.

Philly Rabbit
07-14-2012, 10:52 AM

This should be a good one.

The southerners were a mix of European anglo white and American Indian for the most part.

And you're not part Cherokee no more than you were shot at Kent State.

Environment Man
07-14-2012, 10:53 AM
The southerners were a mix of European anglo white and American Indian for the most part.

And you're not part Cherokee no more than you were shot at Kent State.
The leg.

How did you lose the leg?

You're lying about that.

Philly Rabbit
07-14-2012, 10:55 AM
The bottom line is if Philly Rabbit had his way, he would enslave blacks again.

For he actively and directly promotes white superiority.

White dominance.

White Power.

White Racism.

Although I completely oppose everything he stands for, I do appreciate that he is out front with where he stands.

It is not like institutional racism, where the producers deny deny deny that such a thing even exists.

If Philly Rabbit had his way, this country would again be a constitutional republic with the states serving as agents of the people within them.

And afro centrist racist ass holes like you would be out of business.

Philly Rabbit
07-14-2012, 10:57 AM

Like what ?

Environment Man
If Philly Rabbit had his way, this country would again be a constitutional republic with the states serving as agents of the people within them.

And afro centrist racist ass holes like you would be out of business.
We would be in the fields working for free again if you had your way.

You would have Poet supervising us too.

The leg?

Environment Man
Like what ?
Like how did you lose your leg?

Telos
07-14-2012, 11:01 AM
How about this image?

It's supposed to be the infamous trail of tears .. when the United States government attacked and invaded the Cheorkee nation then forced marched the Cherokee off their lands.

Is this a racist symbol?

Well then, is this racist....

http://www.octa-trails.org/images/cherokee%20trail/cherokee_john%20ross_unknown.jpg

John Ross - Principal Chief of the Cherokee who did everything in his power to prevent the removal of the Cherokee....he was 7/8 Scots, 1/8 Cherokee

Philly Rabbit
07-14-2012, 11:02 AM
My great grandmother was a full bloodied Cherokee indian.

Bullshit self promoter.

I was even in the last year of the draft.

Bullshit again.

The biggest mistake you keep making with me is to think I'm too stupid to figure you out.

Vilifier of Zombies
07-14-2012, 11:02 AM
" In many cases, enslaved captives were adopted into the tribes to replace warriors killed during a raid"

Gee, so they adopted them into the tribe so they could fight and die.

What an honor! LOL

So, in other words, the fuzzy wuzzy picture you tried to paint about 'letting them be part of the tribe' wasn't about cuddling up under the teepee drinking tea and making small talk.

And you're in no position to call anyone stupid. That crap you called a post is illegible, as are the rest of your posts. Your writing is inferior to everyone on this board, hands down.

Or marry the widows of slain husbands...whatever, I didn't make it sound like nothing other than what it was - you're the dingbat that likes to exaggerate stupid shit on the internet - if I'm posting "other than the occasional sacrifice" how in the fuck is that "fuzzy-wuzzy," I made the point that the process was gradual or rather slow - over time. Do you need to have a dictionary or a thesaurus handy when you post?

You are stupid - what I call a post is articulately posting on a topic I know something about as opposed to your usual calling other posters out as bullshit while not knowing (because you're a retard) what you're posting about...then you get owned - then you you'll deflect like a fucktard - BLAMMO! Flame posts extravaganza.

The rest of your post is deflective butt hurt nonsense - you fell flat on your fat rotund face as far as I'm concerned.

You're either dumb as a box of rocks or you're still trying to get yourself permanently banned...or both.

Philly Rabbit
07-14-2012, 11:04 AM
The leg.

How did you lose the leg?

You're lying about that.

Why don't you come down here and find out for yourself if I'm lying?

Philly Rabbit
07-14-2012, 11:10 AM
Like how did you lose your leg?

Oh you want more proof positive pictures?

Why don't you come along with me to my next army 9th infantry division reunion and bring your camera with you then you can take all the pictures you like.

But buy a one way airline ticket. You wont need a round trip ticket because you wont be coming back.

You're a big star already around the internet with my old brothers with your interesting remarks you've been making toward me.

Environment Man
Bullshit again.

The biggest mistake you keep making with me is to think I'm too stupid to figure you out.
Nazis are anything but dumb.

In fact they are very smart.

And that is why we must expose their insanity.

Environment Man
Why don't you come down here and find out for yourself if I'm lying?
What? You're volunteering the other leg?

Environment Man
07-14-2012, 11:13 AM
Oh you want more proof positive pictures?

Why don't you come along with me to my next army 9th infantry division reunion and bring your camera with you then you can take all the pictures you like.

But buy a one way airline ticket. You wont need a round trip ticket because you wont be coming back.

You're a big star already around the internet with my old brothers with your interesting remarks you've been making toward me.
More threats.

Hop on over here to my house if you like.

Bring your buddies with you if you like.

Oh. And you and them will only need one way tickets too.

Philly Rabbit
07-14-2012, 11:15 AM
Well then, is this racist....

http://www.octa-trails.org/images/cherokee%20trail/cherokee_john%20ross_unknown.jpg

John Ross - Principal Chief of the Cherokee who did everything in his power to prevent the removal of the Cherokee....he was 7/8 Scots, 1/8 Cherokee

Of course he / it isn't.

Philly Rabbit
07-14-2012, 11:20 AM
Many southerners had Indian blood in their veins and the majority of that blood was Cherokee blood.

They weren't just European Anglo at all.

Here's a good example being this famous southern philosopher.

http://i46.tinypic.com/357rd4x.jpg

Environment Man
07-14-2012, 11:20 AM
You have been advertising Eman arond the internet?

Are they looking in when we have our little chats?

Good.

If they fly the Confederate Flag, please let them know that they can suck my big black dick.

Pointgold
07-14-2012, 11:28 AM
Or marry the widows of slain husbands...whatever, I didn't make it sound like nothing other than what it was - you're the dingbat that likes to exaggerate stupid shit on the internet - if I'm posting "other than the occasional sacrifice" how in the fuck is that "fuzzy-wuzzy," I made the point that the process was gradual or rather slow - over time. Do you need to have a dictionary or a thesaurus handy when you post?

You are stupid - what I call a post is articulately posting on a topic I know something about as opposed to your usual calling other posters out as bullshit while not knowing (because you're a retard) what you're posting about...then you get owned - then you you'll deflect like a fucktard - BLAMMO! Flame posts extravaganza.

The rest of your post is deflective butt hurt nonsense - you fell flat on your fat rotund face as far as I'm concerned.

You're either dumb as a box of rocks or you're still trying to get yourself permanently banned...or both.Damn, whatever the fuck that all means. It's painful to even try and decipher.

Your writing is the most inferior sample here, and I'm not talking spelling and grammar, I'm talking construction. The shit makes no sense.

I've never been banned from this board, because I can follow the rules. If someone asks me to STFU, I do it. Unlike you and your crybaby trolletta minyeta crew.

"Cwose dis thwead.......you've wuined dis bord....!!"

Bahahahahaa. Too fuckin' funny.

poet
07-14-2012, 11:48 AM
Damn, whatever the fuck that all means. It's painful to even try and decipher.

Your writing is the most inferior sample here, and I'm not talking spelling and grammar, I'm talking construction. The shit makes no sense.

I've never been banned from this board, because I can follow the rules. If someone asks me to STFU, I do it. Unlike you and your crybaby trolletta minyeta crew.

"Cwose dis thwead.......you've wuined dis bord....!!"

:thumbsup:

Environment Man
07-14-2012, 11:49 AM
So Poet and Mint do not challenge Philly Rabbit on his Confederate Flag.

I wonder why.

poet
07-14-2012, 12:04 PM
So Poet and Mint do not challenge Philly Rabbit on his Confederate Flag.

I wonder why.

If you were paying attention, you'd have noticed, threads and posts ago, I did that very thing. Such liar and miscreant.
Is this gaining some traction for you? And if so, how?

Environment Man
07-14-2012, 12:16 PM
If you were paying attention, you'd have noticed, threads and posts ago, I did that very thing.

One time.

And mousy at that.

Considering the full throated endorsement you once gave him.

You must consistently fight against racist Confederate types like Rabbit.

You should know that living in Texas.

You need to get out of Houston more.

Is this gaining some traction for you? And if so, how?
Yes it has traction for me.

I believe one should NEVER ignore Nazis.

For any reason.

Were all the German people Nazis?

No.

Did their silence support the gas chambers of the Nazis?

Yes.

You are too quiet in the presence of Rabbit my brotha.

He likes that.

poet
07-14-2012, 12:19 PM
One time.

And mousy at that.

Considering the full throated endorsement you once gave him.

You must consistently fight against racist Confederate types like Rabbit.

You should know that living in Texas.

You need to get out of Houston more.

You're the last person to give anyone, least of all, me, "instructions". :lmao2:
You don't know me...stop pretending that you do.

Yes it has traction for me.

I believe one should NEVER ignore Nazis.

For any reason.

Were all the German people Nazis?

No.

Did their silence support the gas chambers of the Nazis?

Yes.

You are too quiet in the presence of Rabbit my brotha.

He likes that.

Again, I'm nowhere near being your brotha. I don't do house negroes. I laugh at them.

Environment Man
07-14-2012, 12:22 PM
Again, I'm nowhere near being your brotha. I don't do house negroes. I laugh at them.
A field negro like you would have no clue as to how to relate to a house negro like me.

I know you are soft on Nazi racism.

Environment Man
07-14-2012, 12:25 PM
Poet, do you see this?

Rabbit and his old brothers are sticking together against me.

Oh they stick together.

And if they get power, they probably suspect they can utilize you.

You should be very clear about who you are to them on Philly Rabbits threads.

Pointgold
07-14-2012, 12:34 PM
Poet, do you see this?

Oh they stick together.

You should be very clear about who you are to them on Philly Rabbits threads.Sounds like you're looking for a crew to join in on a circle jerk with VOZ, the most illiterate fuck on this board. As for me personally, I don't care to participate. I don't like circle jerks, especially with dumb fucks.

I thought you were going to teach VOZ to construct a sentence as a public service to DCJ? At this rate, I'm going to have to rescind my vote for you. :p

Environment Man
07-14-2012, 12:37 PM
Sounds like you're looking for a crew to join in on a circle jerk with VOZ, the most illiterate fuck on this board.

Ummm. You're thinking about Philly Rabbit.

His crew is evidently 'watching Eman' according to him.

I would not be surprise to see a Nazi with a missing limb show up at my door.

As for me personally, I don't care to participate. I don't like circle jerks, especially with dumb fucks.

Well the only alternative is Rabbit's crew.

I thought you were going to teach VOZ to construct a sentence as a public service to DCJ? At this rate, I'm going to have to rescind my vote for you. :p
VOZ can lay down the prose. Rap style. Poet envies VOZ in that regard.

Pointgold
07-14-2012, 12:54 PM
Ummm. You're thinking about Philly Rabbit.

His crew is evidently 'watching Eman' according to him.

I would not be surprise to see a Nazi with a missing limb show up at my door.

Well the only alternative is Rabbit's crew. The only crew I see here is you and VOZ and a few other intermittent parrots circle jerking around Philly.

VOZ can lay down the prose. Rap style. Poet envies VOZ in that regard.You don't really think that, you simply don't want to hurt his fweelings. VOZ couldn't compete with a five-year old in written communication. Poet has lost more brain cells blowing his nose than VOZ had at birth. I thought you were going to teach VOZ to construct a readable sentence as a public service to DCJ? What happened?

Bill Cosby
07-14-2012, 12:58 PM

Well I understand that.......... He is usually a pretty reasonable guy so I have hope that @ some point this will/can become a non-issue & we all move along....

Here is what I see as the difference...... One is purely a symbol, the other a picture of actual ppl........ Symbols can mean many things to different ppl but ppl can represent themselves........

Environment Man
07-14-2012, 12:58 PM
The only crew I see here is you and VOZ and a few other intermittent parrots circle jerking around Philly.

Philly wants the Confederacy to rise again.

We have to keep an eye on him.

[/quote]You don't really think that, you simply don't want to hurt his fweelings. VOZ couldn't compete with a five-year old in written communication. Poet has lost more brain cells blowing his nose than VOZ had at birth. I thought you were going to teach VOZ to construct a readable sentence as a public service to DCJ? What happened?[/QUOTE]
Your feud with VOZ is huge.

But his prose are whack. As in good.

Pointgold
07-14-2012, 01:02 PM

Your feud with VOZ is huge.

But his prose are whack. As in good.VOZ is stupid, and his writing reflects that. His 'posts' --and I use that term loosely-- make zero sense.

Are you going to teach him to construct a sentence, for the board's sake, Mr. El Presidente? You write well and would be the perfect mentor for such an illiterate troglodyte.

Bill Cosby
07-14-2012, 01:04 PM

You often say things to get a rise out of ppl, you think he is any different w/ everyone on his ass 24/7???

While ya'll are having fun, Phil included here, he seems reasonable enough, but he isn't going to be beaten into submission-Anyone that has known him this long should know this by now...........

You know what Eisenstein said about repeating the same things don't yea...:thumbsup:

Environment Man
07-14-2012, 01:08 PM
You often say things to get a rise out of ppl, you think he is any different w/ everyone on his ass 24/7???

While ya'll are having fun, Phil included here, he seems reasonable enough, but he isn't going to be beaten into submission-Anyone that has known him this long should know this by now...........

You know what Eisenstein said about repeating the same things don't yea...:thumbsup:
So what is the alternative, BC?

Accomodate him?

Ignore his flying the flag of Hitler and the Waffen SS?

Believe his tales of gore from a make-believe Vietnam experience?

VOZ lays down the prose. No doubt. And Mint would just like to rap like that.

VOZ challenges Philly on his aggression. On his flag. On his missing leg.

Philly could very easily join the rest of the human race.

Environment Man
07-14-2012, 01:10 PM
VOZ is stupid,

Isn't this a little harsh, Mint?

and his writing reflects that. His 'posts' --and I use that term loosely-- make zero sense.

I understand and appreciate his writing completely.

Just as you appreciate Poet's poetry.

Are you going to teach him to construct a sentence, for the board's sake, Mr. El Presidente? You write well and would be the perfect mentor for such an illiterate troglodyte.
VOZ wishes he had voted for me.

BC too. Moby is very wise because he cast the right vote.

poet
07-14-2012, 01:13 PM
Poet, do you see this?

Oh they stick together.

You should be very clear about who you are to them on Philly Rabbits threads.

Again, if I had to choose between the two of you, I'd choose him.

Bill Cosby
07-14-2012, 01:13 PM
So what is the alternative, BC?

Accomodate him?

Ignore his flying the flag of Hitler and the Waffen SS?

Believe his tales of gore from a make-believe Vietnam experience?

VOZ lays down the prose. No doubt. And Mint would just like to rap like that.

VOZ challenges Philly on his aggression. On his flag. On his missing leg.

Philly could very easily join the rest of the human race.

I think he has said already, several times......... If you would have just asked & explained why rather than attack him about it...........

So perhaps if you give him & it a break for a while he can do what he wants about it....... There are probably 10million other nice avatars he has not tried out..........

You nor anyone is going to force him to change anything~what do you have to lose?? :hi:

Environment Man
07-14-2012, 01:19 PM
Again, if I had to choose between the two of you, I'd choose him.
That is very sick.

You have to know that.

You choose Hitler over Eman?

Sad.

Environment Man
07-14-2012, 01:21 PM
I think he has said already, several times......... If you would have just asked & explained why rather than attack him about it...........

So perhaps if you give him & it a break for a while he can do what he wants about it....... There are probably 10million other nice avatars he has not tried out..........

You nor anyone is going to force him to change anything~what do you have to lose?? :hi:
Well true, Bill.

You are always the voice of reason.

I just do not believe anything that Rabbit says.

I do not believe he would have changed it if I asked nicely.

But tell you what. I will ask him politely and see if it will make a difference.

poet
07-14-2012, 01:28 PM
That is very sick.

You have to know that.

You choose Hitler over Eman?

Sad.

Again, missing the point. Brotha.

Environment Man
07-14-2012, 01:29 PM
An Open Letter to Philly Rabbit - -

Philly,

Although the Confederate Flag is a symbol of your history and state's rights, it is a symbol of slavery and brutality to black people and to me.

I support the 1st Amendment and your complete right to fly the flag.

But that forces me to also exercise my free speech rights in expressing the threat and insult it represents to me.

I also do no mind people disagreeing, even to the extent of going to war.

But that war has already been fought. And I believe we should unite behind the American flag.

I have as much fear for a 'too big' and 'too powerful' a central government as you do.

Do not forget, they kept their boots on our necks for centuries.

And only let up within the last 70 years or so.

So I too do not trust the federal goverenment.

But just as they ultimately did the right thing, I hope you and I can negotiate a truce.

As such, I respectfully request that you select another avatar.

Then we could examine our mutual interest in taming BIG GOVERNMENT.

The ball is in your court.

Eman

poet
07-14-2012, 01:59 PM

Philly,

Although the Confederate Flag is a symbol of your history and state's rights, it is a symbol of slavery and brutality to black people and to me.

But that forces me to also exercise my free speech rights in expressing the threat and insult it represents to me.

But that war has already been fought. And I believe we should unite behind the American flag.

I have as much fear for a 'too big' and 'too powerful' a central government as you do.

But just as they ultimately did the right thing, I hope you and I can negotiate a truce.

Eman

Vilifier of Zombies
07-14-2012, 04:43 PM
Damn, whatever the fuck that all means. It's painful to even try and decipher.

All to do with you not being all that bright.

writing is the most inferior sample here, and I'm not talking spelling and grammar, I'm talking construction. The shit makes no sense.

You're gonna fuck up grammar wise while complaining about grammar, that's what I'm talking about. - how about you work on capitalization basics instead of bitching about other poster's post first - call it a starting point then move on from there?

never been banned from this board, because I can follow the rules. If someone asks me to STFU, I do it. Unlike you and your crybaby trolletta minyeta crew.

You haven't STFU yet as far as I can tell - just bitch, banter, moan - blah blah blah - wine, snivel, cry about much of nothing - because you don't know about much of nothing...that's your entertainment value.

I bet you haven't made wagers that're obviously not all that well thought out - risking the selection of your AV, signature space, and moniker to be chosen by others who see you as more of a joke than anything else...bowing out (getting yourself banned) is but one of a few options at this rate.

Cwose dis thwead.......you've wuined dis bord....!!"

Way to post cotton.

Vilifier of Zombies
07-14-2012, 05:20 PM
VOZ is stupid, and his writing reflects that. His 'posts' --and I use that term loosely-- make zero sense.

lol, you're one of Commander Quorum's D&D neo-zoom-maxi-dweeb "groupthink" fuckos...

That's fuck'n hilarious - now I know why you're always posting as if you've got a vajayjay infection gone horribly wrong - cross eyed, not being able to comprehend simple easy to understand posts is but a side effect - you're just mad because I made fun of D&D geeks in the past.

There's probably a lot to do with you and the term "loosely" and that you've harvested a political ideology based off of posting posts on political themed message boards - the term "makes zero sense" has an entirely new meaning...

Pointgold
07-14-2012, 06:45 PM
All to do with you not being all that bright.

You're gonna fuck up grammar wise while complaining about grammar, that's what I'm talking about. - how about you work on capitalization basics instead of bitching about other poster's post first - call it a starting point then move on from there?

You haven't STFU yet as far as I can tell - just bitch, banter, moan - blah blah blah - wine, snivel, cry about much of nothing - because you don't know about much of nothing...that's your entertainment value.

I bet you haven't made wagers that're obviously not all that well thought out - risking the selection of your AV, signature space, and moniker to be chosen by others who see you as more of a joke than anything else...bowing out (getting yourself banned) is but one of a few options at this rate.

Way to post cotton.Eman, I need a translation here.

If you don't teach this dumb fuck how to write a cogent sentence, I'm withdrawing my vote. :lmao2:

Environment Man
07-14-2012, 06:49 PM
Eman, I need a translation here.

If you don't teach this dumb fuck how to write a cogent sentence, I'm withdrawing my vote. :lmao2:
VOZ is just trying to impress you.

Give him a chance.

What do you think about my Open Letter to Philly Rabbit?

Vilifier of Zombies
07-14-2012, 06:51 PM
Eman, I need a translation here.

Hooked on phonics CD's followed by English for Dummies book are really your best bet if you're lacking the knowhow to read a simple easy to understand post.

Sound out the words slowly (that we're talking about you "very slowly" would be more appropriate) - possibly even look them up in a dictionary (or watch Sesame St./Blues Clues/Dora til the words in the post in question are discussed) - keep reading them over and over and over til you're able to formulate a sentence...

Or go and get an adult to help you out.

Environment Man
07-14-2012, 06:57 PM
VOZ,

Pointgold
07-14-2012, 06:59 PM
lol, you're one of Commander Quorum's D&D neo-zoom-maxi-dweeb "groupthink" fuckos...

That's fuck'n hilarious - now I know why you're always posting as if you've got a vajayjay infection gone horribly wrong - cross eyed, not being able to comprehend simple easy to understand posts is but a side effect - you're just mad because I made fun of D&D geeks in the past.

There's probably a lot to do with you and the term "loosely" and that you've harvested a political ideology based off of posting posts on political themed message boards - the term "makes zero sense" has an entirely new meaning...Damn, you are dumber than fuck. This is completely illegible.

I stopped at Commander Quorum, as I do know that means Trinnity, whom scared you so badly you hauled ass from a board when she became mod.

BTW, how did this work out for you?

http://www.dcjunkies.com/showpost.php?p=660118&postcount=85

Bahahahahaha.

"Cwose did thwead! You've wuined dis bord....!"

That's one whiny crybaby I do not miss.

Pointgold
07-14-2012, 07:01 PM
VOZ is just trying to impress you.

Give him a chance.

What do you think about my Open Letter to Philly Rabbit?Eman, as with everything you write, it sounds great.

Now would you please translate this stupid troglodyte's 'posts' for me?

Honestly, I do not know WTF they mean.

Environment Man
07-14-2012, 07:05 PM
Eman, as with everything you write, it sounds great.

They mean he is trying to impress you.

Even irritating you so he can get your attention is satisfying for him.

Play along. Enjoy the ride.

Vilifier of Zombies
07-14-2012, 07:19 PM
Damn, you are dumber than fuck. This is completely illegible.

It's English...do you need posts translated from English to Cow speak to convey what's intended?

stopped at Commander Quorum, as I do know that means Trinnity, whom scared you so badly you hauled ass from a board when she became mod.

That's the dumbest shit you've posted...before she'd even showed up I was on my way out - that board is chock full of homophobes and bigots, you'd fit right in though.

I was finishing up one thread when she started posting there - I'd even posted that that was the last thread I was gonna post on on that site - well before Trinfast ever became a mod (I didn't even know they'd made that trollop a mod).

How about it - are you into Dungeons and Dragons like big ole Trinfast or do you just copy other posters that've made fun of you over the years?

, how did this work out for you?

http://www.dcjunkies.com/showpost.php?p=660118&postcount=85

Satire - what of it?

Cwose did thwead! You've wuined dis bord....!"

That's one whiny crybaby I do not miss.

What's it gonna be? Over exaggerated cotton speak or dumb ass Cow speak?

Vilifier of Zombies
07-14-2012, 07:20 PM
Eman, as with everything you write, it sounds great.

It means you lack deductive reasoning skill sets along with lacking reading comprehension.

Pointgold
07-14-2012, 07:25 PM
It's English...do you need posts translated from English to Cow speak to convey what's intended?

That's the dumbest shit you've posted...before she'd even showed up I was on my way out - that board is chock full of homophobes and bigots, you'd fit right in though.

I was finishing up one thread when she started posting there - I'd even posted that that was the last thread I was gonna post on on that site - well before Trinfast ever became a mod (I didn't even know they'd made that trollop a mod).

How about it - are you into Dungeons and Dragons like big ole Trinfast or do you just copy other posters that've made fun of you over the years?

Satire - what of it?

What's it gonna be? Over exaggerated cotton speak or dumb ass Cow speak?Trinnity scared the shit out of you, and you hauled ass faster than a bank robber.

Cotton copied me, not the other way around.

So, how'd the crying and wringing hands work out for you and your butt-hurt little girlfwiend? "Cwose the thwead, pwease..!" :(

Bahahahahahaaaaaaa. Too funny.

Vilifier of Zombies
07-14-2012, 07:32 PM
VOZ,

I think that AV is code that he's a racist swine and wants others that're racist swine to know as well - like a secret squirrel handshake or a wink and a nod but different.

I doubt he'd change it although if he did - he'd change it to something else that'd personify the same racist overtones, ones that'd say "Hey, look at me, I'm a racist swine!"

Racists are getting beat up and owned every time they turn around these days - the internet is their last bastion of ranting and raving about the world around them closing in.

Just look at Mint's posts - she's getting dumber and more confounded by the day - come election day, if Obama wins again and she's gotta endure another four years with a black man in the White House she's liable to borrow the neighbors deer rifle and blow her fuck'n brains out all over the living room floor.

Hop-a-long is in the same boat as Mint - both are losing their shit (Mint is gonna lose a whole lot more than her brains - she's gonna lose her AV, signature space, and DC Junkies moniker). As such, even though it's a goodwill gesture by you, I'm leaning towards he doesn't wanna lose any more than he has to, pride is gonna get in the way of reason and sanity - he'll keep the AV until someone tells him he has to change it or else.

Vilifier of Zombies
07-14-2012, 07:42 PM
Trinnity scared the shit out of you, and you hauled ass faster than a bank robber.

Not a chance - you're either too stupid to understand what's been posted or that trollop is lying to you or both you're too stupid and that trollop lied to you.

She cried the nanosecond I'd made fun of her - just like she does on this forum.

That that's another forum, one that she got owned on - one that I no longer post on - that's not this forum, you're more than welcome to go to that forum and do your own search as opposed to bringing the baggage of other forums to this one.

Cotton copied me, not the other way around.

Then you're both equally retarded.

So, how'd the crying and wringing hands work out for you and your butt-hurt little girlfwiend? "Cwose the thwead, pwease..!" :(

Bahahahahahaaaaaaa. Too funny.

Did the thread get closed? Yes. Why - because the threads that I've made about you were closed - because someone cried about me starting them, call it insight.

I posted I could care less either way - you over exaggerated the intent of my post when you didn't have to because that's you're level of posting acumen - you're a dullard of a troll, it's what it is.

I don't have a girlfriend, I have a wife who doesn't post on political themed message boards.

You need to do a lot of work on your insults, they're the insults of fat in the ass and back scorned degenerate squawks who're butt hurt so much they can't think straight.

Especially the "Bahahahahahaaaaa. Too funny" nonsense, the way it reads is that it says you're screaming for help.

Environment Man
07-14-2012, 07:47 PM
Very nicely reasoned. I hope Mint reads this.

I think that AV is code that he's a racist swine and wants others that're racist swine to know as well - like a secret squirrel handshake or a wink and a nod but different.

I doubt he'd change it although if he did - he'd change it to something else that'd personify the same racist overtones, ones that'd say "Hey, look at me, I'm a racist swine!"

Racists are getting beat up and owned every time they turn around these days - the internet is their last bastion of ranting and raving about the world around them closing in.

Well I can understand BC not wanting an ongoing war on his board.

So it wasn't too much for me respectfully request an alteration.

It would be nice if Philly Rabbit responded positively.

Just look at Mint's posts - she's getting dumber and more confounded by the day - come election day, if Obama wins again and she's gotta endure another four years with a black man in the White House she's liable to borrow the neighbors deer rifle and blow her fuck'n brains out all over the living room floor.

I think Mint will get depressed if Obama wins reelection.

Hop-a-long is in the same boat as Mint - both are losing their shit (Mint is gonna lose a whole lot more than her brains - she's gonna lose her AV, signature space, and DC Junkies moniker). As such, even though it's a goodwill gesture by you, I'm leaning towards he doesn't wanna lose any more than he has to, pride is gonna get in the way of reason and sanity - he'll keep the AV until someone tells him he has to change it or else.
Well I did my part. That is all I can do.

Vilifier of Zombies
07-14-2012, 08:01 PM
Very nicely reasoned. I hope Mint reads this.

It's a little bit too advanced for her reading comprehension level.

I can understand BC not wanting an ongoing war on his board.

So it wasn't too much for me respectfully request an alteration.

It would be nice if Philly Rabbit responded positively.

It's getting boring more than anything else, Bill had asked the same of me and I've been more tolerant as of late because of which.

I've seen most of the board ask him to do the same and he wined about it then...we'll see if time has healed that wound or not.

think Mint will get depressed if Obama wins reelection.

She's made some rather racist remarks in the past about Obama, I suspect that a black man in the White House for another four years would be the end of her.

Well I did my part. That is all I can do.

That you did - I imagine by tomorrow you'll know whether or not it worked.

Environment Man
07-14-2012, 08:16 PM
It's a little bit too advanced for her reading comprehension level.

It's getting boring more than anything else, Bill had asked the same of me and I've been more tolerant as of late because of which.

I've seen most of the board ask him to do the same and he wined about it then...we'll see if time has healed that wound or not.

She's made some rather racist remarks in the past about Obama, I suspect that a black man in the White House for another four years would be the end of her.

That you did - I imagine by tomorrow you'll know whether or not it worked.
Mint seems to get great pleasure from hating President Obama and Trayvon Martin.

AK Gandy
07-14-2012, 10:11 PM

Yeah, there's a hell of a lot of that around. :talktothehand:

I love when people tell me that racism "used" to be an issue, but it is almost non-existent these days.

Then through their own words/actions......proceed to destroy their own argument. :doh:

Environment Man
07-14-2012, 10:15 PM
Yeah, there's a hell of a lot of that around. :talktothehand:

I love when people tell me that racism "used" to be an issue, but it is almost non-existent these days.

Then through their own words/actions......proceed to destroy their own argument. :doh:

Thank God I was blessed with skills, AK.

Or else I could see how one could start doubting themselves.

AK Gandy
07-14-2012, 10:16 PM

Philly,

Eman

Yo Wabbit, I command you to leave the confederate flag as your avatar. :talktothehand:

If you take it down, new members will not be able to tell what kind of person you really are.

So do exactly what I say...... and make sure you keep it.

Good boy. :hi:

poet
07-15-2012, 04:35 AM
This message is hidden because AK Gandy is on your ignore list.
Join the ranks.

AK Gandy
07-15-2012, 06:31 AM
This message is hidden because AK Gandy is on your ignore list.
Join the ranks.

LOL

Yeah, now there's a sign of "superior intelligence." :doh:

PEEKABOO. :hi:

:D

Philly Rabbit
07-15-2012, 07:35 AM

Philly,

Eman

Haha, get a load of this shit!

You call me every name in the book ... you smear and degrade my military service and my disability .. now you're writing me nice letters!

Listen you fucking troll, there is no way that flag is being removed by yours truly .. no way.

If adminisration wants to censor it and me .. then you'll have your way but not untill then but I want you to remember .. I wasn't the one who removed it and don't you forget it!

"The ball is in my court" .. fuck you .. "the ball is in my court" .. what an absolute joke.

Philly Rabbit
07-15-2012, 07:44 AM

Philly,

Eman

The ball is in my court! :lmao2:

Is this supposed to be an apology?

Where in your letter does the word apologize .. apology .. I'm sorry appear?

You are a fucking troll and your letter is meaningless.

You should have did something like this at the outset, then you wouldn't have had to apologize.

This letter is just further proof just how much you're full of yourself with this ball is in my end of the court fluff.

Philly Rabbit
07-15-2012, 07:46 AM
Yo Wabbit, I command you to leave the confederate flag as your avatar. :talktothehand:

If you take it down, new members will not be able to tell what kind of person you really are.

So do exactly what I say...... and make sure you keep it.

Good boy. :hi:

Ok troll .. whatever you say.

At least you don't self promote yourself like the other troll always does so I'll give you a little credit for that.