PDA

View Full Version : Adopt a Paulbot

Vilifier of Zombies
05-16-2012, 09:33 PM
http://assets.nydailynews.com/polopoly_fs/1.98585.1314089505!/img/httpImage/image.jpg_gen/derivatives/gallery_635/image.jpg

☞Thinking about getting a Paulbot? Millions of companion Palbots are coming out of denial across America are just waiting for a special home like yours.

☞Navigating the adoption process isn't as hard as you think. We can help you find the perfect Paulbot and discover how amazing adopting a Palbot can be.

☞When you're looking to add a Paulbot to your life, consider adopting a homeless Paulbot from your local Ron Paul campaign office.

☞Whether you want a spam happy Paulbot or a more seasoned been through all three campaigns Paulbot, a purebred or a one-of-a-kind neo super zoom maxi dweeb Paulbot, even an alcoholic or drug addict, your local Ron Paul campaign offices should be able to assist when it's applicable to do so —all screened for mental health defects and behavioral modifications available. Most Ron Paul campaign offices even help you with spaying and neutering.

Warden
05-16-2012, 09:37 PM
I knew this was going to happen, but I dont care, just like when Ron Paul called the housing crisis in 02 an no one listened, in a few years you all are going to see the final results and you can't blame that on Paul.

You forgot paulbots think for themselves, because that is essentially what it comes down to.

Vilifier of Zombies
05-16-2012, 09:42 PM
I knew this was going to happen, but I dont care, just like when Ron Paul called the housing crisis in 02 an no one listened, in a few years you all are going to see the final results and you can't blame that on Paul.

You forgot think for themselves, because that is essentially what it comes down to.

I'm sorry to inform you Bozo, you didn't make the adoption order of merit list, we're gonna have to request that you report to the nearest shower >>cough<< - detention center for processing.

Thank you for your cooperation.

gOd
05-16-2012, 09:44 PM

You forgot paulbots think for themselves, because that is essentially what it comes down to.
:lmao2: :lmao2: You've been programmed to say that.

Warden
05-16-2012, 09:47 PM
:lmao2: :lmao2: You've been programmed to say that.

Its not a tough act to follow, read the sig pic for fuck sakes, Obama is just another tool, what are you so excited about?

you fucking shitbag.

gOd
05-16-2012, 09:52 PM
Its not a tough act to follow, read the sig pic for fuck sakes, Obama is just another tool, what are you so excited about?

you fucking shitbag.
You make Mint look like she has a mind of her own. :thumbsup:

Moby
05-16-2012, 09:53 PM
I knew this was going to happen, but I dont care, just like when Ron Paul called the housing crisis in 02 an no one listened
1. You care enough to post about it.
2. A lot of people called it.
3. You have posted many articles and links to the sources that denied it was happening.

You do realize that you are supporting the cause of what you complain about don't you?

Warden
05-16-2012, 09:54 PM
3. You have posted many articles and links to the sources that denied it was happening.

You do realize that you are supporting the cause of what you complain about don't you?

How so?

Both sides are against Ron Paul BOTH SIDES, so how is that supporting the system that got us here.

Simple question,. answer it fuckbag.

Vilifier of Zombies
05-16-2012, 09:59 PM
Also, for those so inclined - there's the ever popular "Adopt a Virtual Paulbot." option.

Vilifier of Zombies
05-16-2012, 10:00 PM

Just think of the waste of bandwidth to DC Junkies Moby - I'm afraid this one is gonna have to be euthanized for the betterment of mankind.

Vilifier of Zombies
05-16-2012, 10:05 PM
You make Mint look like she has a mind of her own. :thumbsup:

Whoa there gOd, I think you're flying off the handle a little bit too fast on that comparative...

Cows don't have a mind of their own.

Herd Behavior and Moving Large Bunches of Cattle
http://clicrweight.blogspot.com/2011/09/herd-behavior-and-moving-large-bunches.html

Vilifier of Zombies
05-16-2012, 10:29 PM
If you adopt a Paulbot within the next 24 hours, we'll throw in a complementary GPS anklet and a form fitted one size fits all ballgag, all you have to do is pay the shipping and handling fees...

So ACT NOW! ADOPT A PAULBOT!

Telos
05-16-2012, 11:34 PM
If you adopt a Paulbot within the next 24 hours, we'll throw in a complementary GPS anklet and a form fitted one size fits all ballgag, all you have to do is pay the shipping and handling fees...

So ACT NOW! ADOPT A PAULBOT!

Instead of adopting, could you put em' on the blocks, and let me bid for a few. I need strong backs, and weak minds to muck out the barn, and buck hay....

Vilifier of Zombies
05-16-2012, 11:43 PM
Instead of adopting, could you put em' on the blocks, and let me bid for a few. I need strong backs, and weak minds to muck out the barn, and buck hay....

Absolutely, our auctions are on Tuesdays in the afternoon out back behind the barn - register at the front desk.

Darmosiel
05-17-2012, 07:24 AM
http://assets.nydailynews.com/polopoly_fs/1.98585.1314089505!/img/httpImage/image.jpg_gen/derivatives/gallery_635/image.jpg

☞Thinking about getting a Paulbot? Millions of companion Palbots are coming out of denial across America are just waiting for a special home like yours.

☞Navigating the adoption process isn't as hard as you think. We can help you find the perfect Paulbot and discover how amazing adopting a Palbot can be.

☞When you're looking to add a Paulbot to your life, consider adopting a homeless Paulbot from your local Ron Paul campaign office.

☞Whether you want a spam happy Paulbot or a more seasoned been through all three campaigns Paulbot, a purebred or a one-of-a-kind neo super zoom maxi dweeb Paulbot, even an alcoholic or drug addict, your local Ron Paul campaign offices should be able to assist when it's applicable to do so —all screened for mental health defects and behavioral modifications available. Most Ron Paul campaign offices even help you with spaying and neutering.

As long as they don't pee on the floor.

:lmao2:

Bad Sneakers
05-17-2012, 07:48 AM
The auction had been ordered closed pending legal action from the "Southern shit scooper's amalgamated" service union. They posit paulbots lack the required training to safely conduct canine feces to thier proper receptacles, and fear the loss of thier dental benefits. (which they never use) This smacks of class warfare, and will not go unchallenged...

Support your local toothless sister banging shit scoopers, turd's the word...

Vilifier of Zombies
05-17-2012, 09:35 AM
The auction had been ordered closed pending legal action from the "Southern shit scooper's amalgamated" service union. They posit paulbots lack the required training to safely conduct canine feces to thier proper receptacles, and fear the loss of thier dental benefits. (which they never use) This smacks of class warfare, and will not go unchallenged...

Support your local toothless sister banging shit scoopers, turd's the word...

That's just in Canada - which last I checked, it's illegal to transport a Paulbot across international borders without the proper permits...

And Canada has a specified period of time a Paulbot must be quarantined.

Here in the states, we have auctions on Tuesdays at noon, out back behind the barn.

Vilifier of Zombies
05-17-2012, 11:31 AM
So we got one going to the auction - anyone else wanna adopt a Paulbot?

Vilifier of Zombies
05-17-2012, 01:34 PM
Going Once....

Vilifier of Zombies
05-17-2012, 01:39 PM
Paulbot euthanasia is the act of humanely putting a Paulbot to death or allowing it to die as by withholding extreme medical measures. Reasons for euthanasia include incurable (and especially painful) conditions or diseases, lack of resources, or sources to continue supporting the Paulbot, or laboratory test procedures.

Euthanasia methods are designed to cause minimal pain and distress. Euthanasia is distinct from Paulbot slaughter and Paulbot control, which are performed for purposes other than an act of mercy, although in some cases the killing procedure is the same.