PDA

View Full Version : JOHNNY CARSON was a Racist

Environment Man
05-15-2012, 08:28 PM
http://www.grubstreet.ca/assets/artimg/jc-stdreactionshot1.jpg

Is Mitt Romney Johnny Carson?

Looks good but is a mean drunk who, like Strom Thurman, would hide his own black blood relative.

Somebody who seems capable on the surface but whose demons run very deep.

I found out today that Johnny Carson never acknowledged his son's black daughter.

I feel dirty because I watched Johnny for years and enjoyed his act.

But I just found out that Carson threatened to disown his middle son for having a child with a black woman.

Not only was the black woman cut out of any real support for the child from the father, Carson never met the kid.

Moreover, Carson threatened to disown the son over the black grandchild.

The child did not partake of the Carson estate after Carson died. And the mother received child support of $150 and later $300 per month from the son.

The son basically lived off of the father's money. And died after driving off the Pacific Coast Highway.

Sun Sentinel (http://articles.sun-sentinel.com/1987-03-25/news/8701190585_1_child-support-paternity-suit-johnny-carson)

Mr, gone
05-15-2012, 08:36 PM
But Jesus still loves him. :D

Environment Man
05-15-2012, 08:37 PM
True.

But after he is resurrected, he cannot practice his bullshit.

myfranz
05-15-2012, 09:23 PM
[QUOTE=Environment Man]http://www.grubstreet.ca/assets/artimg/jc-stdreactionshot1.jpg

Looks good but is a mean drunk who, like Strom Thurman, would hide his own black blood relative.

I found out today that Johnny Carson never acknowledged his son's black daughter.

But I just found out that Carson threatened to disown his middle son for having a child with a black woman.

Not only was the black woman cut out of any real support for the child from the father, Carson never met the kid.

The child did not partake of the Carson estate after Carson died. And the mother received child support of $150 and later $300 per month from the son.

The son basically lived off of the father's money. And died after driving off the Pacific Coast Highway.

So treat yourself to a shower. A dead man can't defend himself - you do not have all the facts and you never will. Additionally, you don't know the family dynamic here.

When my brother married a Chinese woman my parents were crazed. It was just their generations thinking. It did not take long for all involved to kiss and make up. One day subsequent generations will look at our current issue on gay rights, and they will shake their heads in disbelief, and they will probably label us bigots.

Environment Man
05-15-2012, 09:27 PM
[QUOTE=Environment Man]http://www.grubstreet.ca/assets/artimg/jc-stdreactionshot1.jpg

So treat yourself to a shower. A dead man can't defend himself and since you do not have all the facts you never will. Additionally, you don't know the family dynamic here.

When my brother married a Chinese woman my parents were crazed. It was just their generations thinking. It did not take long for all involved to kiss and make up. One day subsequent generations will look at our current issue on gay rights, and they will shake their heads in disbelief, and they will probably label us bigots.
You underestimate the deep seeded beliefs of Christians.

And the ham we believe gay marriage would mete on society.

JDubya
05-15-2012, 09:34 PM
[QUOTE=myfranz]

The "ham" it would MEAT on society, you mean. :taunt:

And BTW... the term is "deep SEATED" not "deep seeded", Einstein.

"Is it deep-seeded or deep-seated?" (http://articles.chicagotribune.com/2011-07-13/features/ct-tribu-words-work-deepseated-20110713_1_fount-ignorance-wisdom)

myfranz
05-15-2012, 09:35 PM
[QUOTE=myfranz]

Are you drinkin' again?:lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2:

Environment Man
05-15-2012, 09:40 PM
[QUOTE=Environment Man]

The "ham" it would MEAT on society, you mean. :taunt:

And BTW... the term is "deep SEATED" not "deep seeded", Einstein.

"Is it deep-seeded or deep-seated?" (http://articles.chicagotribune.com/2011-07-13/features/ct-tribu-words-work-deepseated-20110713_1_fount-ignorance-wisdom)
It can be deep seeded as well.

Love the ham and meat thing.

For a dumb fuck, you can be inventive on occassion.

You a spelling Nazi too?

Environment Man
05-15-2012, 09:41 PM
[QUOTE=Environment Man]

Are you drinkin' again?:lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2:
Just some wine.

It does not affect my religious belief.

You have your world view and reality and I have mine.

Unfortunately, there is no middle ground.

I hope we can still be friends.

Environment Man
05-15-2012, 09:49 PM
Carnac the Magnificent should have worn a KKK sheet.

myfranz
05-15-2012, 10:56 PM
[QUOTE=myfranz]
Just some wine.

It does not affect my religious belief.

You have your world view and reality and I have mine.

Unfortunately, there is no middle ground.

I hope we can still be friends.

Still be friends implies we were friends at one time. Are you fucking mad!???

Environment Man
05-15-2012, 10:59 PM
[QUOTE=Environment Man]

Still be friends implies we were friends at one time. Are you fucking mad!???

Well yes.

My name is Environment Man,

Commander of the Armies of the North,

General of the Green Legions,

Loyal servant to the true emperor, God Almighty.

Father to a great son,

Husband to a future wife.

And I will have my justice, in this life or the next.

TTQ64
05-15-2012, 11:45 PM

Sun Sentinel (http://articles.sun-sentinel.com/1987-03-25/news/8701190585_1_child-support-paternity-suit-johnny-carson)

:lmao2: :lmao2:
You are truly a mess.

Environment Man
05-15-2012, 11:47 PM
Just sharing the truth with the DCJ crowd.

Mason66
05-16-2012, 02:38 AM

How do you know this happened because the grandchild was black?

Would you support it if Carson did this because the child was born out of wedlock? Religious values and all.

Gary
05-16-2012, 06:09 AM

What is that suppose to mean?

You don't like me, even if I have Black grandchildren and will do my best to defend them until death, because you're a racist motherfucker. You think I hate Black people, because I require all people to behave with common decency.

If you don't like America, I'll settle your case pro bono. Just how much land and baboons are enough? I can always juice the pot to get rid of your whiny ass.

Environment Man
05-16-2012, 08:50 AM
How do you know this happened because the grandchild was black?

I combined this incident with the lack of blacks who appeared on The Tonight Show With Johnny Carson.

2+2 = 4.

Would you support it if Carson did this because the child was born out of wedlock? Religious values and all.
Carson was no religious person.

He was a mean drunk and an adulterer.

Plus he had more than enough money to help his no good son to support that child.

The son's death was maybe karma for both of their trespasses.

Environment Man
05-16-2012, 08:55 AM
What is that suppose to mean?

It simply means that Johnny Carson was a racist. Among his other foibles.

You don't like me, even if I have Black grandchildren and will do my best to defend them until death, because you're a racist motherfucker.

I've never said anywhere on this board that I don't like you.

Find the line where I said that and present it.

I don't like your obsession with blacks as criminals just because you were robbed by 2 blacks.

I do not like it that you give white crime a complete pass by never citing the threat whites have posed to each other by aiming thousands of thermonuclear weapons at each other.

You think I hate Black people, because I require all people to behave with common decency.

Your bias (see above) in only seeing black crime and not white crime does bother me.

Whites have not behaved decently and continue to not behave decently.

Yet you give them a complete pass.

Whereas you post like a rabbit in heat about black crime.

If you don't like America, I'll settle your case pro bono. Just how much land and baboons are enough? I can always juice the pot to get rid of your whiny ass.
I love America. Even if biased assholes like you are allowed to live here.

I also note your obsession with fucking a baboon.

Where the fuck did this come from?

Philly Rabbit
05-16-2012, 09:45 AM
[QUOTE=myfranz]

Well yes.

Father to a great son,

:lmao2:

What a neocon jerkoff.

Environment Man
05-16-2012, 09:50 AM
[QUOTE=Environment Man]

What a neocon jerkoff.

I understand that Johnny Carson had a Confederate Flag for his toilet cover.

Mason66
05-16-2012, 12:51 PM
I combined this incident with the lack of blacks who appeared on The Tonight Show With Johnny Carson.

2+2 = 4.

Carson was no religious person.

He was a mean drunk and an adulterer.

Plus he had more than enough money to help his no good son to support that child.

The son's death was maybe karma for both of their trespasses.

You are getting more rediculous as the days pass.

The point is that you don't know why Carson didn't help his son, but the reason didn't matter as it was an inter-family matter.

Do you want somebody analyzing everything you do in your family. I would bet not.

Environment Man
05-16-2012, 01:02 PM
You are getting more rediculous as the days pass.

The point is that you don't know why Carson didn't help his son, but the reason didn't matter as it was an inter-family matter.

Do you want somebody analyzing everything you do in your family. I would bet not.
I am not a celebrity.

Scrutiny comes with the territory.

To whom much is given, much is required.

It was his only grandchild.

I guess his other two sons are gay.

Here is a test for you to determine whether Carson was racist:

1) name the white comedians whose careers Carson made by giving them a shot on The Tonight Show.

2) name the black comedians whose careers Carson made by giving them a shot on The Tonight Show.

Darmosiel
05-16-2012, 02:13 PM

Just curious...

You claim to be a black man.

How would your father, your mother feel if you married a white woman?

A Jewish white woman?
A Muslim woman?

Would you love them or think any less of them if they disagreed with your choices?

Hawkeye2j
05-16-2012, 02:14 PM
Just curious...

A Jewish white woman?
A Muslim woman?

Would you love them or think any less of them if they disagreed with your choices?
They could disagree with the choices, but making their love conditional is unacceptable.

Environment Man
05-16-2012, 02:24 PM
Just curious...

A Jewish white woman?
A Muslim woman?

My father had some racist views.

But they were more reactionary than original.

He would not have disowned his grandchild.

Even if the child was a bastard.

He would not have cut the child out from having a decent living via some inheritance.

Philly Rabbit
05-16-2012, 02:39 PM
[QUOTE=Philly Rabbit]

I understand that Johnny Carson had a Confederate Flag for his toilet cover.

And I understand that you're a fraud Christian and your actually either a neocon warmonger or a ghetto gansta.

Maybe both .. If that's at all possible.

Environment Man
05-16-2012, 02:51 PM
[QUOTE=Environment Man]

And I understand that you're a fraud Christian and your actually either a neocon warmonger or a ghetto gansta.

Maybe both .. If that's at all possible.
And you are a toothless legless armless brainless Confederate soldier wanna-be.

Philly Rabbit
05-16-2012, 02:53 PM
I am not a celebrity.

Scrutiny comes with the territory.

To whom much is given, much is required.

It was his only grandchild.

I guess his other two sons are gay.

Here is a test for you to determine whether Carson was racist:

1) name the white comedians whose careers Carson made by giving them a shot on The Tonight Show.

2) name the black comedians whose careers Carson made by giving them a shot on The Tonight Show.

Did you ever hear of any Christian who brags about having his ticket already punched for heaven then judges .. then smears everybody who doesn't agree with him?

This guy is a faux Christian ass hole.

How many credits did the good lord give him for knocking up his girlfriend?

Then the ass hole comes on here and judges Johnny Carson .. calls him a racist .. then expects everybody to immediatly comply and throw their Johnny Carson DVD collections in the trash can.

You liberals should be ashamed of yourselves for buying this ass hole's act.

He's claiming he already has a reservation to sit on his throne at the right hand of God himself then you let him preach to you and judge you.

He's a fraud ass hole and you let him get away with it and you actually try to debate him.

Shame on you liberals .. shame on you.

Environment Man
05-16-2012, 02:57 PM
Did you ever hear of any Christian who brags about having his ticket already punched for heaven then judges .. then smears everybody who doesn't agree with him?

Nope. Didn't hear about that.

This guy is a faux Christian ass hole.

How many credits did the good lord give him for knocking up his girlfriend?

You are clearly delusional.

Then the ass hole comes on here and judges Johnny Carson .. calls him a racist .. then expects everybody to immediatly comply and throw their Johnny Carson DVD collections in the trash can.[/qute]

I figured you had a Johnny Carson DVD collection.

[quote]You liberals should be ashamed of yourselves for buying this ass hole's act.

I am not a liberal.

He's claiming he already has a reservation to sit on his throne at the right hand of God himself then you let him preach to you and judge you.

He's a fraud ass hole and you let him get away with it and you actually try to debate him.

Shame on you liberals .. shame on you.
I am not a liberal.

Get your hillbilly facts straight.

Philly Rabbit
05-16-2012, 03:12 PM
[QUOTE=Philly Rabbit]
And you are a toothless legless armless brainless Confederate soldier wanna-be.

What's the green legions or whatever you called them?

Tell me who - what they are, ass hole?

Could you be a black John Brown?

Environment Man
05-16-2012, 03:16 PM
[QUOTE=Environment Man]

What's the green legions or whatever you called them?

Tell me who - what they are, ass hole?

Could you be a black John Brown?

Father to a great son,

Philly Rabbit
05-16-2012, 04:02 PM
[QUOTE=Philly Rabbit]

Father to a great son,

Why don't you shut up .. put on a uniform .. then go out and actually fight in one of these wars you like to start somewhere in the world like I did?

Then come back here and recite another poem if you're still alive.

You faux Christian jerkoff.

:hi:

Environment Man
05-16-2012, 04:09 PM
[QUOTE=Environment Man]

Why don't you shut up .. put on a uniform .. then go out and actually fight in one of these wars you like to start somewhere in the world like I did?

Then come back here and recite another poem if you're still alive.

You faux Christian jerkoff.

You lost.

We won.

Get over it.

And get a new avatar.

Darmosiel
05-16-2012, 04:19 PM
My father had some racist views.

But they were more reactionary than original.

He would not have disowned his grandchild.

Even if the child was a bastard.

He would not have cut the child out from having a decent living via some inheritance.

Exactly. I tend to think there were some other issues going on with Carson if you say is true.

Environment Man
05-16-2012, 04:47 PM
Exactly. I tend to think there were some other issues going on with Carson if you say is true.
Well I would agree.

But I still think Carson was a racist.

No new territory there. Many people are racists.

Gary
05-16-2012, 06:10 PM
It simply means that Johnny Carson was a racist. Among his other foibles.

I've never said anywhere on this board that I don't like you.

Find the line where I said that and present it.

I don't like your obsession with blacks as criminals just because you were robbed by 2 blacks.

I do not like it that you give white crime a complete pass by never citing the threat whites have posed to each other by aiming thousands of thermonuclear weapons at each other.

Your bias (see above) in only seeing black crime and not white crime does bother me.

Whites have not behaved decently and continue to not behave decently.

Yet you give them a complete pass.

Whereas you post like a rabbit in heat about black crime.

I love America. Even if biased assholes like you are allowed to live here.

I also note your obsession with fucking a baboon.

Where the fuck did this come from?

When Black crime is 10 times White crime, it needs to be dealt with, fool!

I can only think of two countries in Africa capable of making nuclear weapons. South Africa already did and gave them up, which should be an example to the world. Egypt was prevented by the Israelis, who developed them first.

Stop being hard on negotiations! Just how many baboons are you worth?

Environment Man
05-16-2012, 06:11 PM
When Black crime is 10 times White crime, it needs to be dealt with, fool!

I can only think of two countries in Africa capable of making nuclear weapons. South Africa already did and gave them up, which should be an example to the world. Egypt was prevented by the Israelis, who developed them first.

Stop being hard on negotiations! Just how many baboons are you worth?
See?

Nothing on white thermonuclear crime.

Gary
05-16-2012, 06:16 PM
See?

Nothing on white thermonuclear crime.

We, meaning Blacks, Whites, Asians and Amerindians, nuked Japan to stop a blood bath they started. Why do you think that was a crime or nations outside of Africa getting nukes is a crime? Since when is backwards a new forwards?

Environment Man
05-16-2012, 06:17 PM
We, meaning Blacks, Whites, Asians and Amerindians, nuked Japan to stop a blood bath they started. Why do you think that was a crime or nations outside of Africa getting nukes is a crime? Since when is backwards a new forwards?
I am talking about the nukes whites have aimed at each other now idiot.

Gary
05-16-2012, 06:38 PM
I am talking about the nukes whites have aimed at each other now idiot.

Just who are Whites, fool?

Environment Man
05-16-2012, 06:39 PM
Just who are Whites, fool?
The white Russians and white Americans who control the nukes.

Gary
05-16-2012, 06:53 PM
The white Russians and white Americans who control the nukes.

There are more than that, fool.

Environment Man
05-16-2012, 07:05 PM
There are more than that, fool.
There you go obfuscating again.

My point is you never ever talk about it.

You are so focused on black crime for some reason.

But any hour, the white nuke busters could destroy both civilizations in hours.

That merits NO attention from you?

Gary
05-16-2012, 09:05 PM
There you go obfuscating again.

My point is you never ever talk about it.

You are so focused on black crime for some reason.

But any hour, the white nuke busters could destroy both civilizations in hours.

That merits NO attention from you?

If I wanted to talk about it, I'd start a thread. I don't start many threads on this site, because there are too many idiots. I try to follow the threads that are started and avoid tangents.

The people here just want to be trolls, so I spend most of my time trolling them back. This isn't the place for intelligent discussion.

Environment Man
05-16-2012, 09:14 PM
If I wanted to talk about it, I'd start a thread. I don't start many threads on this site, because there are too many idiots. I try to follow the threads that are started and avoid tangents.

The people here just want to be trolls, so I spend most of my time trolling them back. This isn't the place for intelligent discussion.
Sometimes very insightful discussions happen between all of the insulting.

I relish those moments.

Gary
05-16-2012, 10:15 PM
Sometimes very insightful discussions happen between all of the insulting.

I relish those moments.

I like going off on my own tangents, too, especially if humor is involved.

Environment Man
05-16-2012, 10:16 PM
I like going off on my own tangents, too, especially if humor is involved.
Yeah.

You are one humorous sick fuck.

Keep up the good work.

Mac McFadden
05-17-2012, 06:38 PM
JOHNNY CARSON was a Racist

Bullshit.

And E-man is a maroon.

Mac

Environment Man
05-17-2012, 06:47 PM
JOHNNY CARSON was a Racist

Bullshit.

And E-man is a maroon.

Mac
Johnny was a womanizer. A mean drunk and a racist.

Read it and weep.

Or not.

Carson was not worth it.

Mac McFadden
05-17-2012, 07:07 PM
You RW guys really get off on attacking dead people who can't defend themselves, doncha?

His relationships with women are not your concern.
(Unless YOU were his wife.)
Nor are his drinking habits.
(Unless YOU were his bartender.)
And you've shown no evidence that he was a racist.

Maybe he just didn't like his son's 'wife' for reasons unrelated to race.
Maybe he felt she tricked his son into getting her pregnant so she could catch a ride on the gravy train.
Maybe a LOT of things that YOU DON'T KNOW.
With almost every post, you continue to show just how ignorant you are.

Mac

Environment Man
05-17-2012, 07:13 PM
You RW guys really get off on attacking dead people who can't defend themselves, doncha?

We Real Wise (RW) guys are, well, real wise.

He had and abused 4 of them.

That record is public. And he is a public figure.

He was arrested for DUI. That was appropriately a public concern.

I presented valid evidence in the OP.

Maybe he felt she tricked his son into getting her pregnant so she could catch a ride on the gravy train.

And?

His son was on the gravy train as a matter of genes.

You are clearly an apologist for the racist Johnny Caron.

Carnac the Magnificent was not so magnificient.

Darmosiel
05-17-2012, 08:12 PM

Mac

:thumbsup: yep. For some reason people think they know someone just because they are a celebrity.
I doubt the public knows much of what their personal family issues truly are. Nor should we.

Environment Man
05-17-2012, 08:24 PM
:thumbsup: yep. For some reason people think they know someone just because they are a celebrity.
I doubt the public knows much of what their personal family issues truly are. Nor should we.
It comes with celebrity.

Don't be known and it won't be a problem.

He exercised his prerogative in not having blacks on his show for the most part.

Gary
05-17-2012, 09:11 PM
It comes with celebrity.

Don't be known and it won't be a problem.

He exercised his prerogative in not having blacks on his show for the most part.

What is the 9th Commandment, fool? How can you claim to be a Christian and go around making shit up about people?

Environment Man
05-17-2012, 09:39 PM
What is the 9th Commandment, fool? How can you claim to be a Christian and go around making shit up about people?
Get a new avatar Gary Newman.

And get a clue.

Gary
05-17-2012, 09:57 PM
Get a new avatar Gary Newman.

And get a clue.

Making up shit about people and claiming it's a fact is bearing false witness, fool!

You can use language to express the possiblity of something without making bogus claims about people you don't know.

Environment Man
05-17-2012, 10:25 PM
Making up shit about people and claiming it's a fact is bearing false witness, fool!

Show me the error in what I posted about Grand Wizard Johnny Carson.

You can use language to express the possiblity of something without making bogus claims about people you don't know.
Carson would not acknowledge his black grandchild and his black daughter in law from his deadbeat son who died in a car crash.

And Johnny didn't have black people on his show.

Gary
05-17-2012, 11:33 PM
Show me the error in what I posted about Grand Wizard Johnny Carson.

Carson would not acknowledge his black grandchild and his black daughter in law from his deadbeat son who died in a car crash.

And Johnny didn't have black people on his show.

I didn't watch much Carson, but he had Blacks on his show. You're a fucking liar and use lies bearing false witness against others. You do it so often, you don't even consider it's a Commandment not to do it.

http://i1.ytimg.com/vi/TXKjcfjIuqo/hqdefault.jpg

http://i4.ytimg.com/vi/SRghfT-gKTc/hqdefault.jpg

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_tLC37se76Os/TQJY64Ov6_I/AAAAAAAAADM/II0wi_Re-xQ/s400/Johnny%2BRat%2BPack.jpg

Environment Man
05-17-2012, 11:38 PM
He did not have any black comedians on to make their careers that way he did with numerous whites.

Gary
05-18-2012, 12:01 AM
He did not have any black comedians on to make their careers that way he did with numerous whites.

Name one!

Environment Man
05-18-2012, 12:05 AM
Name one!
The white comedians he made?

Gary
05-18-2012, 12:16 AM
The white comedians he made?

Name one Black comedian who wasn't on Carson's show!

Environment Man
05-18-2012, 12:27 AM
Name one Black comedian who wasn't on Carson's show!
The blacks had to have already 'made it.'

Comedians he introduced and launched:

Jerry Seinfeld
Ellen DeGeneris
Joan Rivers
Jay Leno
David Letterman
and more

No blacks.

Gary
05-18-2012, 12:40 AM

Jerry Seinfeld
Ellen DeGeneris
Joan Rivers
Jay Leno
David Letterman
and more

No blacks.

In other words, you can't name one Black comedian who wasn't on the show.

Environment Man
05-18-2012, 12:51 AM
In other words, you can't name one Black comedian who wasn't on the show.
Eddie Murphy

Gary
05-18-2012, 01:10 AM
Eddie Murphy

http://www.popscreenbot.com/assets/thumbs/v/original/dzFUS0d0YWk3b2cx_o.jpg

w1TKGtai7og

7jdti9IxUHI

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=eddie+murphy+on+johnny+carson&oq=eddie+murphy+on+&aq=9&aqi=g10&aql=&gs_l=youtube.1.9.0l10.2016.7941.0.14294.16.10.0.6. 6.0.129.921.5j5.10.0...0.0.7DLGFJRAXmE

Try again!

Environment Man
05-18-2012, 01:11 AM
Arsenio Hall

Mac McFadden
05-19-2012, 01:19 AM
So the totality of E-man's "evidence" that Carson was a racist is that he didn't have Arsenio Hall on his show.
The same Arsenio Hall who had his own show on another network in direct competition with Carson.

What a maroon!

Mac

Environment Man
05-19-2012, 01:21 AM
So the totality of E-man's "evidence" that Carson was a racist is that he didn't have Arsenio Hall on his show.
The same Arsenio Hall who had his own show on another network in direct competition with Carson.

What a maroon!

Mac
Again, Carson denied his black granddaughter and black daughter in law.

And he never introduced a new black comedian the way he did over a dozen white ones.

I stand by my accusation.

Mac McFadden
05-19-2012, 01:27 AM
1- Again, Carson denied his black granddaughter and black daughter in law.

2- And he never introduced a new black comedian the way he did over a dozen white ones.

3- I stand by my accusation.
My response;
1- BullShit
2- BullShit
3- FullaShit
:taunt:

Mac

Environment Man
05-19-2012, 01:30 AM
Addendum:

Carson was simply not a nice person.

He left nice on the stage.

So his racism was just another part of him being an asshole.

Mac McFadden
05-19-2012, 01:31 AM
Since I don't believe YOU ever met him in person;
also BullShit.

Mac

Environment Man
05-19-2012, 01:33 AM
Since I don't believe YOU ever met him in person;
also BullShit.

Mac
I went to his studio.

I went to Johnny Carson Park.

Why would Johnny deny his only grandchild?

Mason66
05-19-2012, 03:30 AM
Why is this important to you so many years after his death?

Gary
05-19-2012, 07:33 AM
Arsenio Hall

Where did Arsenio Hall start his career?

Intended as a rival to The Tonight Show Starring Johnny Carson,

Among the regulars on Thicke of the Night were Richard Belzer, Arsenio Hall, Rick Ducommun, Charles Fleischer, Gilbert Gottfried and Fred Willard. Tom Canning led the house band, and Fred Silverman was the show's producer.

Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thicke_of_the_Night

In 1986, the Fox network introduced The Late Show Starring Joan Rivers, created to directly challenge The Tonight Show Starring Johnny Carson. After a moderate start, ratings for the show sagged. Behind-the-scenes relations between Rivers and network executives at Fox quickly eroded,[citation needed] and Rivers left in 1987. Renamed The Late Show, it featured several hosts including Ross Shafer, Suzanne Somers, Richard Belzer, and Robert Townsend before it was cancelled in 1988. Hall was chosen to host the show in the fall of 1987, and proved to be immensely popular.[4]

Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arsenio_Hall

Ansenio hall and Johnny Carson were rivals on TV. He was rivals with Jay Leno, too, and appeared on his show after he left the competing talk show.

DdOwnazCuFs

I always had a different taste for Talk Shows and almost never watched Carson. I would watch the Arsenio Hall Show instead, but I wasn't watching much when he was cancelled, was surprised and never checked into why. I also liked the Dick Cavett and Joey Bishop talk shows. I remember watching Cavett when Lester Maddox walked off the show.

Mason66
05-19-2012, 12:39 PM

Jerry Seinfeld
Ellen DeGeneris
Joan Rivers
Jay Leno
David Letterman
and more

No blacks.

Can't you just acknowledge that the audience Johnny had might not have reacted to a black comedien the same way as a white one?

You are saying a black comedien didn't the kind of boost from his show that a white one did, but is that Johnnys fault, besides he didn't decide who was on the show, bookers did that.

Vilifier of Zombies
05-19-2012, 12:50 PM
I went to his studio.

I went to Johnny Carson Park.

Why would Johnny deny his only grandchild?

You don't like Robert Townsend?

Environment Man
05-19-2012, 01:05 PM
Why is this important to you so many years after his death?
It is not important to me.

It is just something to do.

The information just came to me recently.

And I used to admire Carson and watch his show every night.

So I feel abused.

Environment Man
05-19-2012, 01:05 PM
You don't like Robert Townsend?
Yes I do.

I think he needs work.

Environment Man
05-19-2012, 01:07 PM
Johnny Carson did not give Arsenio Hall his break.

Hall got his break on Fox after Joan Rivers bombed.

Where did Arsenio Hall start his career?

Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thicke_of_the_Night

Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arsenio_Hall

Ansenio hall and Johnny Carson were rivals on TV. He was rivals with Jay Leno, too, and appeared on his show after he left the competing talk show.

DdOwnazCuFs

I always had a different taste for Talk Shows and almost never watched Carson. I would watch the Arsenio Hall Show instead, but I wasn't watching much when he was cancelled, was surprised and never checked into why. I also liked the Dick Cavett and Joey Bishop talk shows. I remember watching Cavett when Lester Maddox walked off the show.

Environment Man
05-19-2012, 01:08 PM
Can't you just acknowledge that the audience Johnny had might not have reacted to a black comedien the same way as a white one?

You are saying a black comedien didn't the kind of boost from his show that a white one did, but is that Johnnys fault, besides he didn't decide who was on the show, bookers did that.

Nope. Johnny totally controlled his show.

And he did not 'break' one black comedian.

Whereas he 'broke' at least a dozen or more white ones.

poet
05-19-2012, 01:09 PM

He's dead and gone. Why are you "stuck in the past", obviously, with no life?
Girl, move on.

Environment Man
05-19-2012, 01:11 PM
He's dead and gone. Why are you "stuck in the past", obviously, with no life?
Girl, move on.
One should examine the past as not to repeat its mistakes.

You dismiss racism at your own peril.

But as you said: "I don't know what I would do......."

poet
05-19-2012, 01:16 PM
This message is hidden because Environment Man is on your ignore list.

See? Easy. And no punk.

Environment Man
05-19-2012, 01:18 PM
Only punks use the ignore function.

Vilifier of Zombies
05-19-2012, 01:25 PM
Yes I do.

I think he needs work.

He's done a lot of stuff and he's been on the Tonight Show during the Carson era...

Environment Man
05-19-2012, 01:27 PM
He's done a lot of stuff and he's been on the Tonight Show during the Carson era...
But Carson did not 'break' his career.

That is my rub.

Oh Carson had black comedians on because he probably wanted to project a certina image.

But the proof is that he never reached down and 'made' a black comic.

And Carson knew he had the power to do that.

Whites like Carson will 'entertain' blacks, but will not share real power.

And that is racist when you combine it with the rejection of his black blood relatives.

Vilifier of Zombies
05-19-2012, 01:31 PM
Only punks use the ignore function.

Don't fret about the wannabe gay version of Kanye West's use of the ignore feature - he's proven time and again that he doesn't really mean it - it's funny because he's effeminiate, the way he says you're on ignore screams he's a spiteful chicken headed limp wristed bitch.

Gary
05-19-2012, 01:33 PM

Arsonio Hall was working for the competition of the Tonight Show 4 years before his break on Fox.

You ought to try to read and learn something.

Talk Shows have only recently ever allowed their competitors to be guests.

Environment Man
05-19-2012, 01:33 PM
Don't fret about the wannabe gay version of Kanye West's use of the ignore feature - he's proven time and again that he doesn't really mean it - it's funny because he's effeminiate, the way he says you're on ignore screams he's a spiteful chicken headed limp wristed bitch.
Damn VOZ.

But you are right about Poet.

Too bad. So sad.

Environment Man
05-19-2012, 01:34 PM
Arsonio Hall was working for the competition of the Tonight Show 4 years before his break on Fox.

You ought to try to read and learn something.

Talk Shows have only recently ever allowed their competitors to be guests.
My point still stands.

You are wrong on everything you have engaged me in so far.

Eman has mopped the DCJ floor with Gary.

Vilifier of Zombies
05-19-2012, 01:36 PM
But Carson did not 'break' his career.

That is my rub.

Oh Carson had black comedians on because he probably wanted to project a certina image.

But the proof is that he never reached down and 'made' a black comic.

And Carson knew he had the power to do that.

Whites like Carson will 'entertain' blacks, but will not share real power.

And that is racist when you combine it with the rejection of his black blood relatives.

I think in sense Carson's show definitely helped Townsend's career - before that most white folks didn't know who he was.

Are you proof positive those rejections are based off of race, or second guessing?

Gary
05-19-2012, 01:38 PM
My point still stands.

You are wrong on everything you have engaged me in so far.

Eman has mopped the DCJ floor with Gary.

You continue to prove your stupidity. Arsenio Hall was on the Tonight Show plenty of times after he stopped working for it's competion. You can't name any Black comedians who weren't regularly on these shows. The only requirement for a comedian is being funny.

Environment Man
05-19-2012, 01:38 PM
I think in sense Carson's show definitely helped Townsend's career - before that most white folks didn't know who he was.

Are you proof positive those rejections are based off of race, or second guessing?

I think, added to the way he treated his black granddaughter and daughter in law, he had a thing about race.

Not a cross burning KKK, but San Fernando Valley bias.

That is not unique to Carson though.

It is why blacks pursue Big Government: Because the marketplace is pretty hostile.

Mac McFadden
05-19-2012, 09:19 PM
E-man never met Johnny Carson, never met Carson's son, never met his daughter-in-law, and never met his black granddaughter.
And yet, E-man is an expert on what thoughts were running through Johnny Carson's brain.

What a phuking idiot.
:lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2:

Mac

Environment Man
05-19-2012, 09:36 PM
E-man never met Johnny Carson, never met Carson's son, never met his daughter-in-law, and never met his black granddaughter.
And yet, E-man is an expert on what thoughts were running through Johnny Carson's brain.

What a phuking idiot.

Idiot Mac you don't have to put 'Mac' at the end of every post.

You're just stupid aren't you?

I did not have to meet them to know their behavior.

And Carson's behavior was racist.

Mac McFadden
05-19-2012, 09:50 PM
the way he treated his black granddaughter and daughter in law
Since you were not present, you don't know how he treated them.
Since you did not follow him around 24/7/365 you don't know how he 'behaved'.

It also shows a total LACK of class, attacking someone who is dead and cannot defend themselves.

And many of us (posters) put our names at the end of each post.
With your limited intellect, I wouldn't expect you to understand "social convention".

Mac

Environment Man
05-19-2012, 09:55 PM
Since you were not present, you don't know how he treated them.

Yes I do. Byt the published reports.

Since you did not follow him around 24/7/365 you don't know how he 'behaved'.

His behavior was racist. Plain and simple.

It also shows a total LACK of class, attacking someone who is dead and cannot defend themselves.

I just found out. I cannot help it that he is dead.

With your limited intellect, I wouldn't expect you to understand "social convention".

Well it is just stupid.

Vilifier of Zombies
05-19-2012, 10:06 PM

Mac

I would expect you'd realize that alongside your post is your screen name, an AV, and a short synopsis of your posting stats.

It's not like we're not gonna know who posted what.

I'm gonna have to side with Eman on this, it does make you look a bit retarded.

However, I'm gonna side with your post on Johnny Carson, Eman doesn't have all the details, just hearsay, innuendoes, and second guessing - I'd even add to it that the man is dead, thus a non issue - unless Johnny Carson were somehow resurrected - maybe brought back to life the same way Frankenstein was brought back, we'll never really know for sure - it's best to just let sleeping dogs lie, there's no reason to instigate when the man's been dead for as long as he has...

Environment Man
05-19-2012, 10:09 PM
I would expect you'd realize that alongside your post is your screen name, an AV, and a short synopsis of your posting stats.

It's not like we're not gonna know who posted what.

I'm gonna have to side with Eman on this, it does make you look a bit retarded.

A bit retarded?

It makes him look full retard. And you never go full retard.

However, I'm gonna side with your post on Johnny Carson, Eman doesn't have all the details, just hearsay, innuendoes, and second guessing - I'd even add to it that the man is dead, thus a non issue - unless Johnny Carson were somehow resurrected - maybe brought back to life the same way Frankenstein was brought back, we'll never really know for sure - it's best to just let sleeping dogs lie, there's no reason to instigate when the man's been dead for as long as he has...

We know he disowned his son over the black baby and mother.

We know he left nothing to his only grandchild.

How else to you explain that?

Big Dog
05-19-2012, 10:17 PM
I know this is counter to the point of the thread, but ....

"Politics

Carson opposed capital punishment, favored racial equality, and was against criminalizing extramarital sex and pornography. He avoided explicitly mentioning his views on Tonight, however, saying "I hate to be pinned down", as that would "hurt me as an entertainer, which is what I am".[6] As he explained in 1970, "In my living room I would argue for liberalization of abortion laws, divorce laws, and there are times when I would like to express a view on the air. I would love to have taken on Billy Graham. But I'm on TV five nights a week; I have nothing to gain by it and everything to lose."[31]"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Johnny_Carson

Vilifier of Zombies
05-19-2012, 10:24 PM
A bit retarded?

Do you have children of your own?

Mac McFadden
05-19-2012, 10:27 PM
I put my name at the end of my posts, so the retards here, who get easily confused, will know who posted it.

Mac

Environment Man
05-19-2012, 10:27 PM
I know this is counter to the point of the thread, but ....

"Politics

Carson opposed capital punishment, favored racial equality, and was against criminalizing extramarital sex and pornography. He avoided explicitly mentioning his views on Tonight, however, saying "I hate to be pinned down", as that would "hurt me as an entertainer, which is what I am".[6] As he explained in 1970, "In my living room I would argue for liberalization of abortion laws, divorce laws, and there are times when I would like to express a view on the air. I would love to have taken on Billy Graham. But I'm on TV five nights a week; I have nothing to gain by it and everything to lose."[31]"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Johnny_Carson
If he believed in racial equality, why did he diss his black granddaughter and daughter in law?

Big Dog
05-19-2012, 10:28 PM
If he believed in racial equality, why did he diss his black granddaughter and daughter in law?

Maybe his daughter in law was an asshole?

:dunno:

Environment Man
05-19-2012, 10:29 PM
Do you have children of your own?

I do. One 20 year old son.

Vilifier of Zombies
05-19-2012, 11:03 PM

Then you know kids do stupid shit, maybe it's not so much about race but Carson's son's bad choices - that is, kids out of wedlock, drugs, flunked out or didn't attend school, basically just an all around fuck'up - we don't know for sure that it had anything to do with race - think about it, he'd already lost another son to a car accident...

At the end of the day Carson is dead and it doesn't really matter if he were a racist or not - there's nothing to be gained by spitting on the man's grave.

Environment Man
05-19-2012, 11:21 PM
Maybe his daughter in law was an asshole?

:dunno:
Maybe the son should have stuck with that.

Environment Man
05-19-2012, 11:22 PM
Then you know kids do stupid shit, maybe it's not so much about race but Carson's son's bad choices - that is, kids out of wedlock, drugs, flunked out or didn't attend school, basically just an all around fuck'up - we don't know for sure that it had anything to do with race - think about it, he'd already lost another son to a car accident...

It was the same son who died in the accident.

At the end of the day Carson is dead and it doesn't really matter if he were a racist or not - there's nothing to be gained by spitting on the man's grave.
I don't really care.

I'm just making chat board conversation.

Gary
05-19-2012, 11:47 PM

The only thing you give a fuck about is some Black person and probably a useless asshole, like you!

Environment Man
05-19-2012, 11:48 PM
The only thing you give a fuck about is some Black person and probably a useless asshole, like you!
Well I'm black.

Who am I supposed to give a damn about?

You white folks have taken everything except my hard on.

And you want that.

Gary
05-20-2012, 12:16 AM
Well I'm black.

And you want that.

If you don't care about the human race, you don't belong in America.

Your mind is fucked up, so deal with it. Take a good look in the mirror because that's who sold your ancestor's ass into slavery, fool!

Environment Man
05-20-2012, 12:18 AM
If you don't care about the human race, you don't belong in America.

The human race? Fuck that.

I want what the white people have. Fucking everything.

Eman will be the King of the World

Your mind is fucked up, so deal with it. Take a good look in the mirror because that's who sold your ancestor's ass into slavery, fool!

My ancestors were fools to be slaves.

But you say it was a blessing.

I would have died first.

But now I have been rewarded by this great country.

I love America. And white pussy.

Gary
05-20-2012, 12:21 AM
The human race? Fuck that.

I want what the white people have. Fucking everything.

Eman will be the King of the World

My ancestors were fools to be slaves.

But you say it was a blessing.

I would have died first.

But now I have been rewarded by this great country.

I love America. And white pussy.

You're dead already to the world, but you don't have the sense to know it. The world doesn't want your kind, who think they're an adjective and not a Proper Noun.

Environment Man
05-20-2012, 12:24 AM
You're dead already to the world, but you don't have the sense to know it.

We all are dead already.

So let the dead bury the dead.

And you can rule over the liberal running dead brain eating zombies.

The world doesn't want your kind, who think they're an adjective and not a Proper Noun.

I prefer to be an adjective than a Proper Noun.

Nay.

I prefer to be a verb.

myfranz
05-20-2012, 12:29 AM
The human race? Fuck that

I have a white pussy.

You do, now I wanna see that!

Environment Man
05-20-2012, 12:34 AM
Stop it MyFrank.

You altered my post.

The E-tool is famous around these parts and you are trying to make a mockery of it.

Gary
05-20-2012, 12:37 AM
We all are dead already.

So let the dead bury the dead.

And you can rule over the liberal running dead brain eating zombies.

I prefer to be an adjective than a Proper Noun.

Nay.

I prefer to be a verb.

The only verb you are is fucked.

Environment Man
05-20-2012, 12:40 AM
The only verb you are is fucked.

You mean fucking don't you?

You hate the thought of Eman fucking.

You do not want a black man to have anything.

Vilifier of Zombies
05-20-2012, 12:40 AM

We here at DC Junkies have moved beyond this type of behavior, please be so kind as to not alter anyone else's post, up to and including their username when quoting someone else's post.

Altering other poster's posts satirically was taken a bit too far in the past - by me of all posters, who knew they'd make rules against it? I didn't.

Anyways, please refrain from doing so in the future, thanks for your understanding.

Quick question, why would you wanna see a brother's white pussy anyways? You like cats or something?

Environment Man
05-20-2012, 12:54 AM
Quick question, why would you wanna see a brother's white pussy anyways? You like cats or something?

Myfrank is implying that EMan got the operation.

And no such thing would ever happen.

Even if by some miracle such a thing happened, EMan would not bleach it down there.

Gary
05-20-2012, 01:02 AM
Myfrank is implying that EMan got the operation.

And no such thing would ever happen.

Even if by some miracle such a thing happened, EMan would not bleach it down there.

Down there? Here was your last visit to NYC:

http://photos3.hi5.com/0124/545/258/syk4Ng545258-02.jpg

Environment Man
05-20-2012, 01:05 AM
Down there? Here was your last visit to NYC:

http://photos3.hi5.com/0124/545/258/syk4Ng545258-02.jpg

I can see the clit.

I can see the clit.

Philly Rabbit
05-20-2012, 09:01 AM
Again, Carson denied his black granddaughter and black daughter in law.

And he never introduced a new black comedian the way he did over a dozen white ones.

I stand by my accusation.

Flip Wilson.

Click the second link ... Did you mean?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_The_Tonight_Show_Starring_Johnny_Carson_ep isodes_(1969)

Gary
05-20-2012, 10:00 AM
Flip Wilson.

Click the second link ... Did you mean?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_The_Tonight_Show_Starring_Johnny_Carson_ep isodes_(1969)

Are you two socks, because the stupidity is equivalent?

Philly Rabbit
05-20-2012, 12:32 PM
Johnny Carson kick started both Flip Wilson's and Bill Cosby's careers. They were hardly known at all back in the sixties until both guest hosted Carson's show several times each as you can see from the link.

Carson put both comics on the national stage and the rest was history.

Environment Man
05-20-2012, 12:39 PM
Johnny Carson kick started both Flip Wilson's and Bill Cosby's careers. They were hardly known at all back in the sixties until both guest hosted Carson's show several times each as you can see from the link.

Carson put both comics on the national stage and the rest was history.
You are insane.

Cosby made his own way way before appearing on Carson.

Same with Flip Wilson.

Their careers were NOT kick started by appearing on The Tonight Show.

Philly Rabbit
05-20-2012, 12:56 PM
You are insane.

Cosby made his own way way before appearing on Carson.

Same with Flip Wilson.

Their careers were NOT kick started by appearing on The Tonight Show.

Yes they most certainly were. Neither was nationally known that well until both went on and hosted Carson's show several times each and went on another white guy's show .. fellow named Ed Sullivan.

Carson's show was so influential, Carson himself could make or break anyone's career by just appearing on the nationally popular late night show.

Find out what happened to impersonator Rich Little's career when Carson blackballed him after Little made off color personal smears about Carson to an interviewer.

Sorry race hustler, but you lose.

Environment Man
05-20-2012, 01:00 PM
Yes they most certainly were. Neither was nationally known that well until both went on and hosted Carson's show several times each and went on another white guy's show .. fellow named Ed Sullivan.

Carson's show was so influential, Carson himself could make or break anyone's career by just appearing on the nationally popular late night show.

Find out what happened to impersonator Rich Little's career when Carson blackballed him after Little made off color personal smears about Carson to an interviewer.

Sorry race hustler, but you lose.

Rich Little and two dozen other white comedians' careers were made by appearing on Caraon.

No black comedians' careers were made so.

Cosby and Wilson were already known.

Philly Rabbit
05-20-2012, 01:01 PM
Are you two socks, because the stupidity is equivalent?

Fun Fact:

Our little Gary from down home Indiana and Hippy Pores are queer lovers.

And both never appeared on Carson.

Philly Rabbit
05-20-2012, 01:05 PM
Rich Little and two dozen other white comedians' careers were made by appearing on Caraon.

No black comedians' careers were made so.

Cosby and Wilson were already known.

How old are you?

Wilson and Cosby were doing the night club curcuits and Cosby was doing the college set before they got their big breaks on Carson and Sullivan.

poet
05-20-2012, 01:18 PM
How old are you?

Wilson and Cosby were doing the night club curcuits and Cosby was doing the college set before they got their big breaks on Carson and Sullivan.

Please. He knows nothing. Wilson, Pryor, Cosby, Willie Tyler, Moms Mabley, Redd Foxx owe much to Carson, Sullivan, Carol Burnett, Andy Williams, etc....Cosby owes his beginnings to Jewish comedians of the day, who embraced him on the borscht circuit.

Environment Man
05-20-2012, 01:22 PM
How old are you?

Old enough to know what was going on in the mid 60s.

Cosby already had successful albums.

And So did Wilson.

Costby already had a TV show.

How the hell did Carson 'break' Cosby when Cosby was already a star from "I Spy."

Fool.

You are simply trying to bypass Caron's racism by misciting history.

Environment Man
05-20-2012, 01:22 PM
Please. He knows nothing. Wilson, Pryor, Cosby, Willie Tyler, Moms Mabley, Redd Foxx owe much to Carson, Sullivan, Carol Burnett, Andy Williams, etc....Cosby owes his beginnings to Jewish comedians of the day, who embraced him on the borscht circuit.
Al of those folk were already well known by the time they appeared on Carson.

People such as Jerry Seinfeld and Ellen DeGeneris were not known at all.

poet
05-20-2012, 01:36 PM
I don't friggin care what you might have to say.

Vilifier of Zombies
05-20-2012, 01:36 PM

Yes you do.

Environment Man
05-20-2012, 01:37 PM
Yes you do because you keep responding to me.

Your punk ass should just use the ignore function the way any little girl would.

Environment Man
05-20-2012, 01:37 PM
Yes you do.
Yes he does.

He does not even know himself.

Poet is a fool.

Mason66
05-20-2012, 02:11 PM
Nope. Johnny totally controlled his show.

And he did not 'break' one black comedian.

Whereas he 'broke' at least a dozen or more white ones.

Nobody got on Johnnys show unless they had already had success in other areas. He did not break anybody.

Mason66
05-20-2012, 02:14 PM
I think, added to the way he treated his black granddaughter and daughter in law, he had a thing about race.

Not a cross burning KKK, but San Fernando Valley bias.

That is not unique to Carson though.

It is why blacks pursue Big Government: Because the marketplace is pretty hostile.

So now there is a San fernando Valley bias?

For all the years I lived there, I didn't know that ewxisted.

Wow, I must re-analyze how I think.

Thanks for the heads up.

Environment Man
05-20-2012, 02:15 PM
Nobody got on Johnnys show unless they had already had success in other areas. He did not break anybody.
Jerry Seinfeld and Ellen DeGeneris were totally unknown before appearing on Carson.

Anyway, this is my secondary evidence.

My first evidence is the way he mistreated his only grandchild, who was a black.

And his daughter in law, who was black.

Mason66
05-20-2012, 02:16 PM
Yes I do. Byt the published reports.

His behavior was racist. Plain and simple.

I just found out. I cannot help it that he is dead.

Well it is just stupid.

Many things happen behind closed doors that never get into the famous published reports.

You have no idea who Carson was or what he thought.

You just want more attention.

Environment Man
05-20-2012, 02:17 PM
Many things happen behind closed doors that never get into the famous published reports.

You have no idea who Carson was or what he thought.

You just want more attention.
I already have attention so I have no need to 'want' it.

Carson was a hack in his private life.

And racism is just another of his character flaws.

Plenty of racist restaurant owners let blacks eat at their restaurants.

Mason66
05-20-2012, 02:17 PM
A bit retarded?

You don't know anything, you read it somewhere.

Now go investigat who wrote that piece and see where their bias is.

Environment Man
05-20-2012, 02:19 PM
You don't know anything, you read it somewhere.

Now go investigat who wrote that piece and see where their bias is.
I read many pieces before posting my tome.

Carson showed his racism in the way he reacted to his own black blood relative.

Mason66
05-20-2012, 02:19 PM

Maybe he saw then as gold diggers that were just with his son for money. I would do the same thing.

Skin color is not the defining factor in every situation, even if you don't understand that.

Mason66
05-20-2012, 02:21 PM

So if something happens to your son, you will financially support your sons kids even though that is the responsibility of their mother? I mean give them hundreds of thousands of dollars.

Environment Man
05-20-2012, 02:22 PM
Maybe he saw then as gold diggers that were just with his son for money. I would do the same thing.

Well the son was sponging off of his Dad.

Why would Carson distinguish between golddiggers?

Except for color?

Skin color is not the defining factor in every situation, even if you don't understand that.
Skin color has been very important in America.

To deny that is to be stupid.

Mason66
05-20-2012, 02:23 PM

Why was it Johnnys responsibility to put everybody on his show no matter who they were or where they worked.

He put people on his show he thought HIS AUDIENCE wanted to see. It was not his job to launch careers of anybody.

Environment Man
So if something happens to your son, you will financially support your sons kids even though that is the responsibility of their mother? I mean give them hundreds of thousands of dollars.
Sure. If you have a hundred million.

The only motive to cut off your ONLY granddaughter is race.

Mason66
Well I'm black.

And you want that.

Nature will take that if you live long enough.

Environment Man
05-20-2012, 02:24 PM
Why was it Johnnys responsibility to put everybody on his show no matter who they were or where they worked.

He put people on his show he thought HIS AUDIENCE wanted to see. It was not his job to launch careers of anybody.
Right. And the majority of his audience was racist.

But you are making my point now.

Environment Man
05-20-2012, 02:24 PM
Nature will take that if you live long enough.
Take what?

Mason66
05-20-2012, 02:30 PM
Sure. If you have a hundred million.

The only motive to cut off your ONLY granddaughter is race.

I think you need to do some research into where Johnnys money went and how much he actually had for himself.

He wasa famous for ex-wives and the cleaned him out.

Mason66
05-20-2012, 02:30 PM
Take what?

Look back at the post I quoted

Mason66
05-20-2012, 02:32 PM
After you go talk to some people that knew him in his private life, then come back and post.

Environment Man
05-20-2012, 02:32 PM
I think you need to do some research into where Johnnys money went and how much he actually had for himself.

He wasa famous for ex-wives and the cleaned him out.
That had nothing to do with him TOTALLY denying his ONLY grandchild.

Environment Man
05-20-2012, 02:33 PM
After you go talk to some people that knew him in his private life, then come back and post.
I do not have to do that.

His behavior speaks for itself.

He avoided 'breaking' black performers and he denied his only grandchild, who happened to be black.

Mason66
05-20-2012, 02:34 PM
That had nothing to do with him TOTALLY denying his ONLY grandchild.

Again you don't know the truth, just what somebody wrote.

Mason66
05-20-2012, 02:36 PM
I do not have to do that.

His behavior speaks for itself.

He avoided 'breaking' black performers and he denied his only grandchild, who happened to be black.

Again, he didn't avoid anything. Do you think he was out there looking for talent and bringing them onto the show? He had bookers for that that brought the people to his attention.

You can't deny that there were black performers on his show, I guess you have a problem with the fact that they didn't start their career on his show. Kind of nit-picking.

Environment Man
05-20-2012, 02:36 PM
Again you don't know the truth, just what somebody wrote.
I reviewed many sources before coming up with my conclusion and posting it here.

I stand by my research on Carson.

I know you are disappointed, but many whites with admirable qualities also happened to be racist: See Teddy Roosevelt.

Mason66
05-20-2012, 02:46 PM
I reviewed many sources before coming up with my conclusion and posting it here.

I stand by my research on Carson.

I know you are disappointed, but many whites with admirable qualities also happened to be racist: See Teddy Roosevelt.

Everybody is racist to one point or another, blacks much more than whites, of course.

What white comics did Arsenio Hall launch with his show?

If you can't list at least 10 white previously unknown comics that launched their careers on the Arsenio Hall show, he is obviously racist too, by your standard.

Environment Man
05-20-2012, 02:46 PM
Everybody is racist to one point or another, blacks much more than whites, of course.

What white comics did Arsenio Hall launch with his show?

If you can't list at least 10 white previously unknown comics that launched their careers on the Arsenio Hall show, he is obviously racist too, by your standard.
I will concede you points.

Now will concede mine?

Mason66
05-20-2012, 02:50 PM
I will concede you points.

Now will concede mine?

I would if I thought your point was the truth, but many black comics were on his show, and what they did with that appearance was up to them.

The black grand-*daughter thing, I just don't think race is the defining factor. There are so many other reasons to deny her you can't nail it down to color of skin.

Environment Man
05-20-2012, 02:52 PM
I would if I thought your point was the truth, but many black comics were on his show, and what they did with that appearance was up to them.

So you can accept racism in Arsenio but reject the same criteria for Carson.

I see where your bias is located.

The black grand-*daughter thing, I just don't think race is the defining factor. There are so many other reasons to deny her you can't nail it down to color of skin.
You are one of those people for whom there is no racism in America.

And never has been.

Got it.

Gary
05-20-2012, 07:13 PM
So you can accept racism in Arsenio but reject the same criteria for Carson.

I see where your bias is located.

You are one of those people for whom there is no racism in America.

And never has been.

Got it.

Arsenio Hall started his career as a rival to The Tonight Show, fool! Look at his biography! When Jay Leno took over, Arsenio Hall was saying he was going to kick Leno's ass in ratings.

You're just a racist fucking idiot!

Environment Man
05-20-2012, 07:24 PM
Arsenio Hall started his career as a rival to The Tonight Show, fool! Look at his biography! When Jay Leno took over, Arsenio Hall was saying he was going to kick Leno's ass in ratings.

You're just a racist fucking idiot!
I know that fool.

That is what I have been saying.

Carson did not 'make' Arsenio.

Gary
05-20-2012, 10:51 PM
I know that fool.

That is what I have been saying.

Carson did not 'make' Arsenio.

Carson didn't have a choice over that, the network did. I don't even know what's on TV now, because I never watch it, but does any network guest star people who host the other talk shows? They don't even allow their people to go on the other networks.

I don't know why Carson didn't give something to a Black relative and I don't know why someone has to give what they earned to any relative.

You have Black and White on the brain and that isn't a good way to see life.

Environment Man
05-20-2012, 11:03 PM
Carson didn't have a choice over that, the network did. I don't even know what's on TV now, because I never watch it, but does any network guest star people who host the other talk shows? They don't even allow their people to go on the other networks.

It aint just about Arsenio.

It is about all of the other people who were denied a chance to make it because of Carson't racism

I don't know why Carson didn't give something to a Black relative and I don't know why someone has to give what they earned to any relative.

I know why. Racism. Carson thought he was superior to black people.

You have Black and White on the brain and that isn't a good way to see life.

Another white man trying to trick me.

Whites used race to get their way in the world.

And now you are trying to tell me to ignore it.

Not a chance.

Hereeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrr's Johnny.

Gary
05-20-2012, 11:59 PM
It aint just about Arsenio.

It is about all of the other people who were denied a chance to make it because of Carson't racism

I know why. Racism. Carson thought he was superior to black people.

Another white man trying to trick me.

Whites used race to get their way in the world.

And now you are trying to tell me to ignore it.

Not a chance.

Hereeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrr's Johnny.

I asked you to name one and you lied about the first, then came back with Ansenio. You can't make a case, fool!

Environment Man
05-21-2012, 12:24 AM
Arsenio Hall IS The Celebrity Apprentice.

And Johnny Carson is dead.

Gary
05-21-2012, 02:33 AM
Arsenio Hall IS The Celebrity Apprentice.

And Johnny Carson is dead.

In other word, you can't make a case.