PDA

View Full Version : The day before disclosure - Full

nondual
05-06-2012, 09:40 AM
The day before disclosure - Full

stWkXlBWWVE

The Day Before Disclosure is a film documenting the growing awareness and the build up to what can potentially be the single, most important event in human history -- the day the UFO and ET presence becomes a world wide accepted reality.

This is the story of the witnesses that was laughed at, the researchers and reporters that wasn't believed and the governmental and military personnel that were sworn to silence. A story that alters the foundation of everything you thought you knew, and takes you along for a ride all the way from the darkest abyss of living nightmares, through to the brightest hope for the future of humanity.

This is the greatest story in human history.

Hudaman
05-06-2012, 10:53 AM
:lmao2: :lmao2:

I just saw that movie. It's called 'The Avengers'. That Tesseract thingy brought down the WTC Towers, no doubt.

nondual
05-06-2012, 11:00 AM

I just saw that movie. It's called 'The Avengers'. That Tesseract thingy brought down the WTC Towers, no doubt.
All those military and government official are liars, right? They don't know what they saw, right?

Hudaman
05-06-2012, 11:13 AM
All those military and government official are liars, right? They don't know what they saw, right?

You seriously think I'm going to watch your 1 hour 39 minute movie?

Your stupider than I thought.

nondual
05-06-2012, 11:43 AM
You seriously think I'm going to watch your 1 hour 39 minute movie?

Your stupider than I thought.
He thinks I posted this for him... :dunno:

:crazzy:

Hudaman
05-06-2012, 12:11 PM
He thinks I posted this for him... :dunno:

You asked me a question that implied you thought I had watched it. No one is going to waste their time another conspiracy theory spam thread. NOT ONE PERSON. Maybe merrill can post some stuff.

:lmao2:

nondual
05-06-2012, 12:31 PM
You asked me a question that implied you thought I had watched it. No one is going to waste their time another conspiracy theory spam thread. NOT ONE PERSON. Maybe merrill can post some stuff.

:lmao2:
Right, because you know that no one here believes in UFOs...

Hudaman
05-06-2012, 12:34 PM
Right, because you know that no one here believes in UFOs...

No, because no one wants to waste an hour and half of their life watching some bullshit you posted.

:thumbsup:

nondual
05-06-2012, 01:01 PM
No, because no one wants to waste an hour and half of their life watching some bullshit you posted.

:thumbsup:
Today is Sunday. :dunno:

nondual
05-06-2012, 01:04 PM
Revelations of the Mayans 2012 (http://vimeo.com/39006194)

''A new documentary about Mayan civilization will provide evidence of extraterrestrial contact with the ancient culture, according to a Mexican government official and the film's producer.''

"Revelations of the Mayans 2012 and Beyond," currently in production, will claim the Mayans had contact with extraterrestrials, producer Raul Julia-Levy revealed to TheWrap.''

"Mexico will release codices, artifacts and significant documents with evidence of Mayan and extraterrestrial contact, and all of their information will be corroborated by archaeologists,"

Hudaman
05-06-2012, 03:51 PM
I think Prometheus is going to be great. I'll just wait for that.

nondual
05-06-2012, 04:07 PM
GIANT EARTH SIZE UFO's ORBITING SUN

4s6DVpDya9c

These huge spherical UFO's started appearing around January 18, 2010. They are on both the forward and rear images taken by NASA's Stereo Spacecraft in space. They appear to be moving as they are in different positions on many photos. Remember these are huge possibly at least the size of Earth. Further, if they were planets or some type of huge asteroid comets, they would already have been pulled into the sun by the strong gravity the sun produces as in the case of the recent comet.

Notice also that they are reflecting the suns light just like a metal constructed ship would do.

My best guess is that they are huge planet sized spacecraft either observing the sun, or could it be that disclosure is now happening. Either way, I await NASA's official explanation.

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2737/4297574118_022bc76969_b.jpg