PDA

View Full Version : Romney Sweeps 3 States - Ron Paul wins nothing again

Moby
04-04-2012, 11:56 AM
April 3, 2012 was a big day for Romney as he swept MD, DC and WI. Santorum received only 10% as many delegates as Romney. Newt and Paul didn't win any but of course Ron Paul will win 100% of the unallocated delegates keeping him in last place.

Now Romney needs about 1/3 of the remaining delegates so it looks like he will win without a brokered convention.

Santorum and Gingrich will probably hang on through April 24, to see what happens in NY and PA but if Santorum can't win PA, there's little reason for him to stick around because if he can't win in his home state, he will be a drag on the ticket.

Of course, as I stated before and made Bosco very angry, if Santorum and Gingrich both drop out than Ron Paul will move from being lat at 4th place to being last at 2nd place. How someone could deny such basic logic is beyond me. :lmao2:

Bruce LeeRoy
04-04-2012, 12:27 PM
Its a straw poll shitbag, it has nothing to do with delegates. WTF, are you seriously broken in the head?

http://cdn1.diggstatic.com/story/ron_paul_2012_the_change_obama_was_talking_about/o.png

Wildmon Wilder
04-08-2012, 11:36 PM
:lmao2:

Hudaman
04-08-2012, 11:44 PM
Incorrect again. All three primaries were binding winner take all contests. Santorum received a few delegates in WI because Romney did not exceed 50% Ron Paul won exactly zero. The primaries were all binding, as have all contests been since March 13th.

There are exactly 101 delegates that are available from non-binding caucuses. If Ron Paul won every single one of them, he would be fourth in delegates. Bosco is a delusional dumb fuck. Period, end of story.

Bruce LeeRoy
04-09-2012, 03:00 PM
Incorrect again. All three primaries were binding winner take all contests. Santorum received a few delegates in WI because Romney did not exceed 50% Ron Paul won exactly zero. The primaries were all binding, as have all contests been since March 13th.

There are exactly 101 delegates that are available from non-binding caucuses. If Ron Paul won every single one of them, he would be fourth in delegates. Bosco is a delusional dumb fuck. Period, end of story.

Youre the delusional slinty bag lady.

Ron Paul is Beating Romney / Media Lies!

5BpL6eQyXDs

Hudaman
04-09-2012, 03:15 PM
Youre the delusional slinty bag lady.

Ron Paul is Beating Romney / Media Lies!

5BpL6eQyXDs

Believe me, I'm no lady.

:lmao2: :lmao2:

Let me say this really slowly, you STUPID FUCKING MORON. The primaries last week were binding. Romney won all but 9 of the delegates. Ron Paul won exactly zero. This is a fact, it is not in dispute by anyone. Your guy is fourth, no matter how you slice it. Try not to go postal when the convention ends with Romney as the nominee, okay??

Bruce LeeRoy
04-09-2012, 03:17 PM
Believe me, I'm no lady.

:lmao2: :lmao2:

Let me say this really slowly, you STUPID FUCKING MORON. The primaries last week were binding. Romney won all but 9 of the delegates. Ron Paul won exactly zero. This is a fact, it is not in dispute by anyone. Your guy is fourth, no matter how you slice it. Try not to go postal when the convention ends with Romney as the nominee, okay??

Oh yes you are, you a bitch of the first order.

Learn how the caucuses work shitbag lady, he didnt win one straw poll, this is true, but youre fucking wannabe 1% mind cant seem to grasp how the delegate process works.

Rot in hell bitch. Keep that scope dialed as YOU say.

Hudaman
04-09-2012, 03:27 PM
Oh yes you are, you a bitch of the first order.

Learn how the caucuses work shitbag lady, he didnt win one straw poll, this is true, but youre fucking wannabe 1% mind cant seem to grasp how the delegate process works.

Rot in hell bitch. Keep that scope dialed as YOU say.

No, you apparently are unaware of how the delegate process works. When the people of Wisconsin, for example, went to the polls last week, they elected delegates who are required to cast their votes, at least on the first ballot (maybe two) for the candidate who was elected per the rules of the primary. In this case, that candidate was Mitt Romney. They cannot vote for Ron Paul. They are bound. There is no delegate process in Wisconsin. This was not a 'straw poll'. It was a binding primary to elect delegates. Most states are not caucus states. And you continue to be a stupid fucking moron.

:thumbsup: