PDA

View Full Version : Secret Service uncovers plot to kidnap the President!

Pages : [1] 2

doctordog
03-03-2012, 12:10 PM
Tea Party leaders will be questioned!

http://www.larrysfunnybone.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/clip_image0011.jpg

:lmao2: :lmao2:

Hawkeye2j
03-03-2012, 12:11 PM

Racist asshole.

doctordog
03-03-2012, 12:11 PM
I saw it at Larry's jokes website, pretty funny.

Telos
03-03-2012, 12:12 PM
back to being your old racist self there white bread.....

Bruce LeeRoy
03-03-2012, 12:19 PM

OMG!

That is so over the top stupid, it is funny. Oh man, thats just so wrong. :lmao2:

Hawkeye2j
03-03-2012, 12:22 PM
Amazing how the Right Wing posters on this site claim they are not racists, then post shit like this and then the lap dog follows up claiming how funny it is.

Cookie Parker
03-03-2012, 12:23 PM
Amazing how the Right Wing posters on this site claim they are not racists, then post shit like this and then the lap dog follows up claiming how funny it is.

Not really amazing...pretty much SSDD throughout the internet...they aren't bright..so discussions can't be held with them. And I find their topics too stupid.

Bruce LeeRoy
03-03-2012, 12:24 PM
It is funny, on the seriously stupid side, kind of like Will Ferrell humor, its just so stupid its funny.

But you run with it Hawk, I Know you have trouble forming an opinion on anything.

It's also stupid funny to see you reply to someone who has there own opinion too, that kind of funny. Just dumb. but funny. :lmao2:

Hawkeye2j
03-03-2012, 12:25 PM
It is funny, on the seriously stupid side, kind of like Will Ferrell humor, its just so stupid its funny.

But you run with it Hawk, I Know you have trouble forming an opinion on anything.
Anyone who finds this shit funny is a sick racist.

Bruce LeeRoy
03-03-2012, 12:28 PM
Anyone who finds this shit funny is a sick racist.

Really? sick racist even? Its a fucking watermelon you shitbag.

take a big bite Hawk, here WE go..... :D

Fat Bastard
03-03-2012, 12:29 PM

It's also stupid funny to see you reply to someone who has there own opinion too, that kind of funny. Just dumb. but funny. :lmao2:

No it isn't, dip shit. There's nothing at all funny about racist hate. Not even when it's of the most moronic variety. It's just offensive and ugly.

That you laugh and think it's funny is very telling.

That you try to play it off that it's 'funny because it's stupid' shows how stupid you are.

No one here is fooled.

tristanrobin
03-03-2012, 12:30 PM
Will Ferrell does NOT make sophomoric racist jokes.

Comparing this ugly "joke" with Will Ferrell is like comparing your posts to intelligent ones.

Kanadesaga
03-03-2012, 12:32 PM

Really? sick racist even? Its a fucking watermelon you shitbag.

take a big bite Hawk, here WE go..... :D

It is a piece of racist shit posted by a racist shit. If you don't understand how it is racist, you have some education to acquire.

Bruce LeeRoy
03-03-2012, 12:33 PM
Here's some more racist hate for you. :lmao2: :lmao2:

http://www.shedyourweight.com/img/watermelon-diet.jpg

Bruce LeeRoy
03-03-2012, 12:37 PM
It is a piece of racist shit posted by a racist shit. If you don't understand how it is racist, you have some education to acquire.

I can't speak for Dog but I understand it's being pretty stereotypical of black people which can be construed as racist, but it still pretty funny.

I've said it before, I have not just had to deal with racism or violence relating to racism for me this is just stupid funny. I am sensitive to racism but I also try to be realistic.

I am 100% my black friends would also find this hilarious. I sent this to them in a email.

It's not a black man hanging from a tree dude, its a watermelon.

Besides, what do I care, you all think I'm racist anyways.

like I give a shit.

Kanadesaga
03-03-2012, 12:42 PM
I can't speak for Dog but I understand it's being pretty stereotypical of black people which can be construed as racist, but it still pretty funny.

I've said it before, I have not just had to deal with racism or violence relating to racism for me this is just stupid funny.

like I give a shit.

Obviously you don't. Say we switch it up? Put a little boy in the box. Who could we be gunning for? Catholic priests. How about a sheep? Or some saltines? Crackers. Or some PBRs? Rednecks. or potatoes? Irish. what nationality are you? I can find something offensive to put in the box.

Bruce LeeRoy
03-03-2012, 12:46 PM
Obviously you don't. Say we switch it up? Put a little boy in the box. Who could we be gunning for? Catholic priests. How about a sheep? Or some saltines? Crackers. Or some PBRs? Rednecks. or potatoes? Irish. what nationality are you? I can find something offensive to put in the box.

Everything besides the little boy, does have the potential to be funny. Dog framed it in a funny way also.

I mean you do think the secret service would foil this devious plot, don't you? :lmao2:

I make fun of rednecks too!, they are funny creatures. non stop hilarity.

There stupidity (or resourcefulness) is legend, what are you talking about. :lmao2:

http://www.thescoopnewspaper.com/sites/default/files/Faith/UselessNews/Hillbilly%20BBQ.jpg

Kanadesaga
03-03-2012, 12:50 PM
Everything besides the little boy, does have the potential to be funny. Dog framed it in a funny way also. I mean you do think the secret service would foil this devious plot, don't you? :lmao2:

I make fun of rednecks too!, they are funny creatures. non stop hilarity.

There stupidity (or resourcefulness) is legend, what are you talking about.

http://www.thescoopnewspaper.com/sites/default/files/Faith/UselessNews/Hillbilly%20BBQ.jpg

"Their"

Bruce LeeRoy
03-03-2012, 12:51 PM
"Their"

Right, "their" stupidity is legend. :lmao2:

http://www.hometheatershack.com/forums/attachments/chat-box-swamp/11558d1231717860-redneck-houseboats-redneck_houseboat.jpg

doctordog
03-03-2012, 01:12 PM
Will Ferrell does NOT make sophomoric racist jokes.

Comparing this ugly "joke" with Will Ferrell is like comparing your posts to intelligent ones.

Chris Rock does all the time, so does Dave Chappelle

doctordog
03-03-2012, 01:15 PM

I've said it before, I have not just had to deal with racism or violence relating to racism for me this is just stupid funny. I am sensitive to racism but I also try to be realistic.

I am 100% my black friends would also find this hilarious. I sent this to them in a email.

like I give a shit.

The liberal prags here like to raise hell about insignificant things, you will learn that here the longer you are a member. I compared illegal immigration once to termites tearing up a home and I thought a female member here was going to shit her pants. I later found out she supports illegal immigration. Go figure.

Bruce LeeRoy
03-03-2012, 01:21 PM
Chris Rock does all the time, so does Dave Chappelle

Chris Rock is one of my favorite comedians!

Love this guy. Hilarious. :lmao2: :lmao2:

zRwK_XVfm0I

And Dave Chappelle as a KKK member, that shit was hilarious. Dave had a great future in comedy, but he had a "moment of clarity" and left for Africa as I understand it.

Good for him, I hope he finds what he is looking for - but sucks because he isnt on the air anymore.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_gR69Y_TWWxs/Rw9TzjwPR-I/AAAAAAAAADQ/s4G-hZF6fss/s320/vlcsnap-410621.png

doctordog
03-03-2012, 01:22 PM
Chris Rock is one of my favorite comedians!

Love this guy. Hilarious. :lmao2: :lmao2:

zRwK_XVfm0I

And Dave Chappelle as a KKK member, that shit was hilarious.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_gR69Y_TWWxs/Rw9TzjwPR-I/AAAAAAAAADQ/s4G-hZF6fss/s320/vlcsnap-410621.png

He is one of mine as well.

Moby
03-03-2012, 02:40 PM
I saw it at Larry's jokes website, pretty funny.
At least now you can stop claiming that you're not a racist. :thumbsup:

dsolo802
03-03-2012, 03:56 PM
At least being virtual saves us the sorry spectacle of seeing you racist assholes prancing around in your white gowns and pointy little hats.

You think moronic hatred is funny? Just means you are looking for an excuse to be hateful.

To be hateful in a moronic way, to rally the moron bigot to your political causes - even more detestable. Go Tea-Party! Go Palin!

Oh what fun you have here. Every day is a new day for chuckle heads to get really big laughs: Dehumanizing Black people, Latinos, women, Gay people, and religionists of any religion you imagine falls below the one that would allow you to behave like such sick, swinish fucks.

If you think you have sanction from any kind of holy book for your shit, build a fire and burn it. Better yet, throw yourself in. Immolation is the sure fire way to save the rest of us from the stench of your bigotry.

There is no therapy, shock treatment or intervention that can fix what is so very wrong both in your heads but also and mainly in the those sorry things you call your hearts.

Bruce LeeRoy
03-03-2012, 04:06 PM
At least being virtual saves us the sorry spectacle of seeing you racist assholes prancing around in your white gowns and pointy little hats.

You think moronic hatred is funny? Just means you are looking for an excuse to be hateful.

To be hateful in a moronic way, to rally the moron bigot to your political causes - even more detestable. Go Tea-Party! Go Palin!

Oh what fun you have here. Every day is a new day for chuckle heads to get really big laughs: Dehumanizing Black people, Latinos, women, Gay people, and religionists of any religion you imagine falls below the one that would allow you to behave like such sick, swinish fucks.

If you think you have sanction from any kind of holy book for your shit, build a fire and burn it. Better yet, throw yourself in. Immolation is the sure fire way to save the rest of us from the stench of your bigotry.

There is no therapy, shock treatment or intervention that can fix what is so very wrong both in your heads but also and mainly in the those sorry things you call your hearts.

Let's go then, back up what you are saying here. How is it moronic hatred. It's a watermelon captioned "secret plot uncovered to kidnap Prez"

splain yoself.

Kanadesaga
03-03-2012, 04:16 PM
Let's go then, back up what you are saying here. How is it moronic hatred. It's a watermelon captioned "secret plot uncovered to kidnap Prez"

splain yoself.

Ebonics aside, you should really learn why Watermelon and fried Chicken are racist stereotypes. conjured up by Northern racists who had never been exposed to Southern cuisine. Notice I said "Southern", not "Black", not "African American", but Southern.

Doublejack
03-03-2012, 04:17 PM
I laughed because it WAS racist.

Then again I laugh as just about anything.

4bAK8nWxZEY

Kanadesaga
03-03-2012, 04:20 PM
I laughed because it WAS racist.

Then again I laugh as just about anything.

4bAK8nWxZEY

High fashion!

Bruce LeeRoy
03-03-2012, 04:23 PM
Ebonics aside, you should really learn why Watermelon and fried Chicken are racist stereotypes. conjured up by Northern racists who had never been exposed to Southern cuisine. Notice I said "Southern", not "Black", not "African American", but Southern.

I have never really felt the need to know what they are stereotypes but if I had to guess I would say it was similar to why lobster was also considered "prison good" for inmates during this same time period. Prisoners we fed lobster sometimes 4 times a week, this was a real problem and they even had like hunger strikes in protest.

because it was cheap, and considered not good enough for the white man.

again this was before my time, and if the post had framed it in a light where it was hateful slant I would not even of posted here.

But it was funny, stupid funny as I said.

Kanadesaga
03-03-2012, 04:32 PM
I have never really felt the need to know what they are stereotypes but if I had to guess I would say it was similar to why lobster was also considered "prison good" for inmates during this same time period. Prisoners we fed lobster sometimes 4 times a week, this was a real problem and they even had like hunger strikes in protest.

because it was cheap, and considered not good enough for the white man.

again this was before my time, and if the post had framed it in a light where it was hateful slant I would not even of posted here.

But it was funny, stupid funny as I said.

Then you're a mindless bigot. there's a reason they say; "Knowledge is power"

CosmicRocker
03-03-2012, 04:39 PM
put it this way: If Obama wasn't black would it still be funny?
No. the only reason it's' humerous' is the association of watermellons/fried chicken, etc. from bigots about blacks.

My father was a 1st class racist -so was my whole family on his side. He had good qualities, but he was a racist, no other way to describe it.
( odd because they're Polish -which used to have their own class of jokes).

I used to laugh at suff like this when i was a kid, until i got a conscious.

Yes, if you just associate black ppl with watermelon, you giggle, at the pic. But then think "why am I laughing?" :confused:

Get it? I'm not calling you a racist, i'm trying to show you your mind has been conditoned to think like this.
Control your thoughts, great harm has been done to blacks by using so called "humor" as a tool.

Which is not humerous at all.

Bruce LeeRoy
03-03-2012, 04:44 PM

You take the time to call me a bigot yet not the time to tell me what the whole watermelon thing is about?

Youre calling me a bigot?

It works both ways.

Bruce LeeRoy
03-03-2012, 04:49 PM
put it this way: If Obama wasn't black would it still be funny?
No. the only reason it's' humerous' is the association of watermellons/fried chicken, etc. from bigots about blacks.

My father was a 1st class racist -so was my whole family on his side. He had good qualities, but he was a racist, no other way to describe it.
( odd because they're Polish -which used to have their own class of jokes).

I used to laugh at suff like this when i was a kid, until i got a conscious.

Yes, if you just associate black ppl with watermelon, you giggle, at the pic. But then think "why am I laughing?" :confused:

Get it? I'm not calling you a racist, i'm trying to show you your mind has been conditoned to think like this.
Control your thoughts, great harm has been done to blacks by using so called "humor" as a tool.

Which is not humerous at all.

I understand.

I guess I have been somewhat sheltered in this respect. I have never seen this kind of ignorance personally, ever.

being raised in a very multicultural city racism would be very silly.

Telos
You take the time to call me a bigot yet not the time to tell me what the whole watermelon thing is about?

It works both ways.

http://blogs.suntimes.com/mitchell/2009/02/monkeys_watermelons_and_black.html

Kanadesaga

It works both ways.
In the Great Migration, millions of southern African Americans moved North to the large cities. they brought their lifestyle with them, including food. Racist Northerners noticed that the foods they ate were different, Fried Chicken was not a national food, it was a regional food. You know, there's a lot of cultural history that you should acquaint your self. Try wiki, not comprehensive but a good starting point.
and Lobster was only fed because it was, again, regional. they weren't feeding lobster to prisoners in Colorado or Alabama.

It became code for racists to use those foods as identifiers. If you really are ignorant of this stuff, you should educate yourself.

Bruce LeeRoy
03-03-2012, 04:50 PM
http://blogs.suntimes.com/mitchell/2009/02/monkeys_watermelons_and_black.html

Thanks.

Bruce LeeRoy
03-03-2012, 04:54 PM
In the Great Migration, millions of southern African Americans moved North to the large cities. they brought their lifestyle with them, including food. Racist Northerners noticed that the foods they ate were different, Fried Chicken was not a national food, it was a regional food. You know, there's a lot of cultural history that you should acquaint your self. Try wiki, not comprehensive but a good starting point.
and Lobster was only fed because it was, again, regional. they weren't feeding lobster to prisoners in Colorado or Alabama.

I follow your regional theme here, makes sense.

I will look into it, being born in the west, and my folks not being racist either I have to approach this from purely a theoretical view.

I seriously do not understand antisemitism or racism. Antisemitism even more because Jews look white to me.

Obviously I see a black person as a black person, or moreover a person who happens to be black, or Asian, or Native American. If I was to seriously think in these terms, I would never be able to leave the house. Just does not make any sense to me. I got enough problems of my own to worry about this ignorant shit.

Maybe my reply was was not in very good taste, it was just so overtly stupid, I did laugh at it.

I guess I got issue's :o

....but I thought we knew that already. ;)

Kanadesaga
03-03-2012, 04:57 PM

I will look into it, being born in the west, and my folks not being racist either I have to approach this from purely a theoretical view.

I seriously do not understand antisemitism or racism. Antisemitism even more because Jews look white to me.

Obviously I see a black person as a black person, or moreover a person who happens to be black, or Asian, or Native American. If I was to seriously think in these terms, I would never be able to leave the house. Just does not make any sense to me. I got enough problems of my own to worry about this ignorant shit.

Maybe my reply was was not in very good taste, it was just so overtly stupid, I did laugh at it.

tackle the black issues before starting on the Jews. their's are a few thousand years older.

Telos
03-03-2012, 06:53 PM

Let's get you started on a short list of dog whistles that can trip you up....

Sunshine (a field hand who is in the fields at the crack of dawn)

Cornbread (a black girl with a large ass)

uppity (not knowing your place)

piece of cake, cake walk (originated from slaves doing a dance called "cakewalking," a dance to imitate ballroom dancing, made to look effortless. Slave owners would sometimes reward the best performer with a piece of hoecake.)

oreo (black on the outside, white on the inside)

Aunt Jemima (a female Uncle Tom)

Uncle Tom (a sell out)

Mammy (a domestic servant of African descent who is generally good-natured, often overweight, and loud. The stereotypical mammy is portrayed as obsequiously servile or acting in, or protective of, the interests of whites)

Bammy (a slave bought in Alabama and exported, the state being noted for breeding high dollar slaves well suited for the cotton fields)

Tree Fruit (a lynched slave)

States Rights (refers to property rights being that slaves were property)

Porch Monkey (a lazy slave)

California Chrome
03-03-2012, 07:44 PM

:lmao2: :lmao2:Oh noes!!!

Thank goodness the SS foiled those Teabaggers' plans. :lmao2:

California Chrome
03-03-2012, 07:46 PM
Amazing how the Right Wing posters on this site claim they are not racists, then post shit like this and then the lap dog follows up claiming how funny it is.Libtards call everyone racists and then feign a poutrage attack when we say fuck it and live up to your expectations.

You created the monsters, now you can live with them. :thumbsup:

dsolo802
03-03-2012, 07:49 PM

California Chrome
03-03-2012, 07:53 PM
At least now you can stop claiming that you're not a racist. :thumbsup:I won't 'claim' I'm not because it's a waste of time.

The race-pimps can all me a racist until the cows come home. Makes no difference to me. I can play any role and turn the tables on them until the frustration level with me invokes a meltdown.

This has gone on for 3.5 years and it won't end until Obama is gone -- which will be very soon. ;)

Keyser Soze
03-03-2012, 07:54 PM
Applaus Desolo!!!

California Chrome
03-03-2012, 07:56 PM
http://images.nationalgeographic.com/wpf/media-live/photos/000/103/cache/watermelon-sliced_10330_600x450.jpg

Fat Bastard
03-03-2012, 07:58 PM
MintJulep's racism is an act.

:lmao2:

California Chrome
03-03-2012, 08:02 PM
MintJulep's racism is an act.

:lmao2:Shole nuff............

Would you like a side of chicken with your boneless ham?

http://scrapetv.com/News/Images/kfc%20bucket%20of%20chicken.gif

Fat Bastard
03-03-2012, 08:04 PM
Shole nuff............

Nice patois to go with your hate. Show us more!

It's all an act, folks. :lmao2:

dsolo802
03-03-2012, 08:06 PM
Nice patois to go with your hate. Show us more!

It's all an act, folks. :lmao2:She's trying to hide in plain sight. Too late.

Fat Bastard
03-03-2012, 08:10 PM
She's trying to hide in plain sight. Too late.

It's all just an "act". The patois, the hate speech, the lies she helps to spread - all just an "act".

Like being buddies with the slimiest of slimy bigots here - Trinnity, cotton and doctordog - all an "act."

If she spams up the board with enough overkill of it, maybe we'll all just lay off her, right?

Good luck with that, MintJulep. :thumbsup:

Kanadesaga
03-03-2012, 08:11 PM
Shole nuff............

Still got that Topsy pic?

California Chrome
03-03-2012, 08:12 PM
She's trying to hide in plain sight. Too late.Nope, you've proclaimed I'm a racist and I couldn't care less -- so what now, dsolo?

Looks like you've arrived at a cul-de-sac and your steering wheel doesn't work.

California Chrome
03-03-2012, 08:13 PM
It's all just an "act". The patois, the hate speech, the lies she helps to spread - all just an "act".

Like being buddies with the slimiest of slimy bigots here - Trinnity, cotton and doctordog - all an "act."

If she spams up the board with enough overkill of it, maybe we'll all just lay off her, right?

Good luck with that, MintJulep. :thumbsup:Sno nuff....

Fat Bastard
03-03-2012, 08:15 PM
Sno nuff....

Keep it comin'. How about some more watermelon pics, too? Show us whatcha got.

Kanadesaga
03-03-2012, 08:17 PM
Nope, you've proclaimed I'm a racist and I couldn't care less -- so what now, dsolo?

Looks like you've arrived at a cul-de-sac and your steering wheel doesn't work.

I's declare Miss Julep, I's don't know nothing about birthin' no babies.

dsolo802
03-03-2012, 08:19 PM
Nope, you've proclaimed I'm a racist and I couldn't care less -- so what now, dsolo?Nothing to be done. You are what you are. You can't be otherwise.

California Chrome
03-03-2012, 08:20 PM
I's declare Miss Julep, I's don't know nothing about birthin' no babies.Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn.

California Chrome
03-03-2012, 08:21 PM
Nothing to be done. You are what you are. You can't be otherwise.:thumbsup:

I always knew you were a bright one.

Fat Bastard
03-03-2012, 08:21 PM
Nothing to be done. You are what you are. You can't be otherwise.

I'm thinking she ran off to corral the troops - the braintrust hick, the mental trainwreck and Manic-man. She'll need reinforcements to pull off this "act".

Kanadesaga
03-03-2012, 08:23 PM
Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn.

You never have.

California Chrome
03-03-2012, 08:24 PM
I'm thinking she ran off to corral the troops - the braintrust hick, the mental trainwreck and Manic-man. She'll need reinforcements to pull off this "act". I prefer decimating a pack of spineless hyenas right by myself. Then the spoils are mine alone.

Fat Bastard
03-03-2012, 08:24 PM
I prefer decimating a pack of spineless hyenas right by myself. Then the spoils are mine alone.

Well, we're waiting! When's the show start? :lmao2:

California Chrome
03-03-2012, 08:25 PM
Well, we're waiting! When's the show start? :lmao2:You're it, psycho. ;)

Fat Bastard
03-03-2012, 08:27 PM
You're it, psycho. ;)

You're supposed to pull out all the stops on your "act" - the whole Archie Bunker in drag routine, complete with watermelon pics, Obama as a nazi, the whole bit - narrated in your best ghetto patois!

We're waiting - it's all just an "act", right? That's how you're playing it, so get on with the show. ;)

Kanadesaga
03-03-2012, 08:28 PM
I prefer decimating a pack of spineless hyenas right by myself. Then the spoils are mine alone.

Decimate? Spineless?

dsolo802
03-03-2012, 08:29 PM
I'm thinking she ran off to corral the troops - the braintrust hick, the mental trainwreck and Manic-man. She'll need reinforcements to pull off this "act".Time for a musical interlude:

RQRIOKvR2WM

Fat Bastard
03-03-2012, 08:32 PM
Time for a musical interlude:

RQRIOKvR2WM

:thumbsup:

doctordog
03-03-2012, 09:37 PM

then you must not be taking your own advice:hi:

doctordog
03-03-2012, 09:41 PM
At least now you can stop claiming that you're not a racist. :thumbsup:

Liberals play that card so much these days it means absolutely dick.:hi:

California Chrome
03-03-2012, 09:43 PM
Liberals play that card so much these days it means absolutely dick.:hi::lmao2:

Exactly...........

Doesn't mean dick on a stick and reduced to a redundant joke.

Kanadesaga
03-03-2012, 10:12 PM
then you must not be taking your own advice:hi:
Go fuck yourself pigshit

doctordog
03-03-2012, 10:24 PM
Go fuck yourself pigshit

You first bedwetter.:hi:

Moby
03-03-2012, 10:37 PM
Doesn't mean dick on a stick and reduced to a redundant joke.
So far you and Doctor Dog have proven yourselves racist and you've mentioned it more than probably anyone on this board.

It seems that you are racist and complain about people pointing it out.

doctordog
03-03-2012, 10:39 PM
So far you and Doctor Dog have proven yourselves racist and you've mentioned it more than probably anyone on this board.

It seems that you are racist and complain about people pointing it out.

How have we proven, because you say so? I think not, don't be ridiculous.

California Chrome
03-03-2012, 10:42 PM

It seems that you are racist and complain about people pointing it out. You call me a racist, I am not going to let you down. :thumbsup:

dsolo802
03-03-2012, 11:21 PM
Liberals play that card so much these days it means absolutely dick.:hi:No need to play the card when you yourself hang the racist placard around your neck. It's great you have all stepped forward to admit it. Better an honest bigot than a pretend patriot.

dsolo802
03-03-2012, 11:22 PM
You call me a racist, I am not going to let you down. :thumbsup:You couldn't hide it if you wanted to.

doctordog
03-03-2012, 11:24 PM
No need to play the card when you yourself hang the racist placard around your neck. It's great you have all stepped forward to admit it. Better an honest bigot than a pretend patriot.

No more than any liberal or progressive member here.:thumbsup:

dsolo802
03-03-2012, 11:25 PM
No more than any liberal or progressive member here.:thumbsup:You give yourself way too little credit, dog. As racists go, you are tops!

doctordog
03-03-2012, 11:27 PM
You give yourself way too little credit, dog. As racists go, you are tops!

Thanks, I am in good company.:hi:

dsolo802
03-03-2012, 11:30 PM
Thanks, I am in good company.:hi:I know: I don't have any kind words for racist white guys. That means i hate white people, right?

California Chrome
03-03-2012, 11:38 PM
You couldn't hide it if you wanted to.
"Sno nuff"

http://libertyworks.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/04/06obama_lg.jpg

doctordog
03-03-2012, 11:40 PM
I know: I don't have any kind words for racist white guys. That means i hate white people, right?

Keep it coming, like I said I am in good company.

dsolo802
03-03-2012, 11:48 PM
Keep it coming, like I said I am in good company.Sure, I'll keep it coming. So answer the question.

Are you saying because I call you out for being racist - a self-identified racist actually, that this makes me racist against the white man? Is that your notion?

dsolo802
03-03-2012, 11:58 PM
"Sno nuff"

http://libertyworks.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/04/06obama_lg.jpgAh the President with his Muslim Imam? Is that your racist and bigoted line of the day?

Or are you moving in the other racist and bigoted direction today - that is, that he hates America because he went to a Black liberation church where the Christian preacher has had hateful things to say both about America and Jews?

I'll just point out to you, I post on a board with self-identified racists. Am I guilty by association too?

Telos
03-04-2012, 10:54 AM
Keep it coming, like I said I am in good company.

Let's see, would that company be the founders of the Klan.... Nathan Bedford Forest, John B. Kennedy, Calvin Jones, James R. Crowe, or John C. Lester?

Hawkeye2j
03-04-2012, 11:16 AM
http://www.resonoelusono.com/Cartoons/BushKissSaudi.png
"Sno nuff"

http://libertyworks.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/04/06obama_lg.jpg

petetree
03-04-2012, 11:38 AM
ttUvsrcxKmI

tutonic
03-04-2012, 11:38 AM
Right wing Christians or Islamofascists? My bad, this was a joke thread.

petetree
03-04-2012, 11:44 AM

Or how about the same picture, but with a plate, with a big pile of cocain and a bottle of Jack on it, but the caption was switched to the shrub? Actually I'm surprised no one did...

Fat Bastard
03-04-2012, 11:45 AM
Or how about the same picture, but with a plate, with a big pile of cocain and a bottle of Jack on it, but the caption was switched to the shrub? Actually I'm surprised no one did...

That would be insulting, but it wouldn't be racist.

Environment Man
03-04-2012, 12:11 PM
I bet I can get that watermelon without getting caught in that box.

I just have to run real fast.

I'll take the hit for the president.

dsolo802
03-04-2012, 12:15 PM
That would be insulting, but it wouldn't be racist.Bingo

Environment Man
03-04-2012, 12:17 PM
I like watermelon and fried chicken.

Not together though.

One should not mix meat and fruits.

Confuses the stomach acids.

dsolo802
03-04-2012, 12:20 PM
Let's see, would that company be the founders of the Klan.... Nathan Bedford Forest, John B. Kennedy, Calvin Jones, James R. Crowe, or John C. Lester?don't forget that fine Republican David Duke.

dsolo802
03-04-2012, 12:22 PM
It is a piece of racist shit posted by a racist shit. If you don't understand how it is racist, you have some education to acquire.Lots of people apparently get confused.

Environment Man
03-04-2012, 12:26 PM
What would the kidnapper want?

Darmosiel
03-04-2012, 12:27 PM

It became code for racists to use those foods as identifiers. If you really are ignorant of this stuff, you should educate yourself.

I guess I don't get the watermelon humor associated with blacks or the fried chicken association either. Or, even the southern association for that matter. Both of these foods are routine summer fair at any picnic regardless of race in the North. :confused:

Ham hocks, red beans, collard greens, okra, sweet potato pie, seems more southern to me.

Environment Man
03-04-2012, 12:32 PM
I guess I don't get the watermelon humor associated with blacks or the fried chicken association either. Or, even the southern association for that matter. Both of these foods are routine summer fair at any picnic regardless of race in the North. :confused:

Ham hocks, red beans, collard greens, okra, sweet potato pie, seems more southern to me.

It is just arbitrary.

It could have been anything.

White socks or watching television.

Or breathing.

Humans have a deep seeded need to feel superior.

And watermelon is clearly a superior fruit.

dsolo802
03-04-2012, 12:43 PM

It seems that you are racist and complain about people pointing it out.Poor Minty doesn't get it.

No one without a political agenda to push can deny it.

Environment Man
03-04-2012, 01:15 PM
Do Mint and Dog think they are superior to Blacks?

Sure. Why not.

Do they think they are superior to Eman?

No Way.

Do they eat watermelon and fried chicken?

Sure they do.

Does Eman eat watermelon and fried chicken>

Yes.

Does Eman think he is superior to Mint and Dog?

Sure.

Does Eman think he is superior to whites?

Of course he does.

Does Eman think Blacks are superior to whites?

In some ways, yes, in other ways no.

Are we all children of God?

Not to your average liberal.

doctordog
03-04-2012, 01:17 PM

Exactly, I eat all of those things, so I must be racist against myself.

dsolo802
03-04-2012, 01:19 PM
Racist asshole.Bingo

doctordog
03-04-2012, 01:23 PM
Exactly, I eat all of those things, so I must be racist against myself.

dsolo can't defend his postion, must be an injury lawyer and sleazy.

dsolo802
03-04-2012, 01:24 PM

:lmao2: :lmao2:It's obvious what you are. I don't need to a prove a thing.

doctordog
03-04-2012, 01:26 PM
It's obvious what you are. I don't need to a prove a thing.

We understand, you can't. Sent that to 15 or so blacks I work with, they all laughed their asses off.

dsolo802
03-04-2012, 01:28 PM
We understand, you can't. Sent that to 15 or so blacks I work with, they all laughed their asses off.Proof you are a tard and a racist.

doctordog
03-04-2012, 01:31 PM
Proof you are a tard and a racist.

Lack of proves you are a dumbass,:taunt:

Bruce LeeRoy
03-04-2012, 02:31 PM
Do Mint and Dog think they are superior to Blacks?

Sure. Why not.

Do they think they are superior to Eman?

No Way.

Do they eat watermelon and fried chicken?

Sure they do.

Does Eman eat watermelon and fried chicken>

Yes.

Does Eman think he is superior to Mint and Dog?

Sure.

Does Eman think he is superior to whites?

Of course he does.

Does Eman think Blacks are superior to whites?

In some ways, yes, in other ways no.

Are we all children of God?

Not to your average liberal.

Eman arrogant enough to make these assumptions from just a few posts on an internet forum about said people

Yes

Environment Man
03-04-2012, 02:49 PM
Eman arrogant enough to make these assumptions from just a few posts on an internet forum about said people

Yes

I've known Mint and Dog for years and on multiple boards.

They are two of my favorite people in the whole wide world.

Bruce LeeRoy
03-04-2012, 03:14 PM

Ok, it was still a pretty arrogant comment. IMHO.

Environment Man
03-04-2012, 03:30 PM
Ok, it was still a pretty arrogant comment. IMHO.

Well the three of us are known to make pretty arrogant comments.

Race stuff gets interesting.

Telos
03-04-2012, 03:50 PM

Proves that when you start out in the gutter, you can only go downhill...

Environment Man
03-04-2012, 03:57 PM
Proves that when you start out in the gutter, you can only go downhill...

Are we talking wastewater management or stormwater management?

Or Combined Sewer Overflow?

dsolo802
03-04-2012, 03:58 PM
"At least being virtual saves us the sorry spectacle of seeing you racist assholes prancing around in your white gowns and pointy little hats.

There is no therapy, shock treatment or intervention that can fix what is so very wrong both in your heads but also and mainly in the those sorry things you call your hearts."

Being a chuckle head is not a condition unique to Whites, as some of the responses in this thread show so well.

Racism and bigotry is part of the human condition.

Telos
03-04-2012, 03:59 PM
Are we talking wastewater management or stormwater management?

Or Combined Sewer Overflow?

you know full well what I mean tuckahoe

Environment Man
03-04-2012, 04:00 PM
"At least being virtual saves us the sorry spectacle of seeing you racist assholes prancing around in your white gowns and pointy little hats.

There is no therapy, shock treatment or intervention that can fix what is so very wrong both in your heads but also and mainly in the those sorry things you call your hearts."

Being a chuckle head is not a condition unique to Whites, as some of the responses in this thread show so well.

Racism and bigotry is part of the human condition.

Exactly. Except for the verb.

dsolo802
03-04-2012, 04:02 PM
Exactly. Except for the verb.Is our chuckle heads learning? Apparently not. :thumbsup:

Environment Man
03-04-2012, 04:07 PM
Is our chuckle heads learning? Apparently not. :thumbsup:

That made me laugh almost as hard as Dog's watermelon and box.

dsolo802
03-04-2012, 04:08 PM

YesBosco, arrogance needs no excuse. It will express whether there is a reason for it or not.

Reducing people to demeaning stereotypes on the basis of gender, race, religion, or sexual orientation is bigotry, dehumanizing people is bigotry, and MJ and Dog never miss a chance.

Environment Man
03-04-2012, 04:12 PM
Bosco, arrogance needs no excuse. It will express whether there is a reason for it or not.

Which is why I try to practice humility.

I try to serve as a example for Dog and MJ>

Reducing people to demeaning stereotypes on the basis of gender, race, religion, or sexual orientation is bigotry, dehumanizing people is bigotry, and MJ and Dog never miss a chance.

Dog and MJ have never abused me the way supposed liberals have on these boards.

So I beg to differ with your conclusions about them.

Telos
03-04-2012, 04:23 PM
Which is why I try to practice humility.

I try to serve as a example for Dog and MJ>

Dog and MJ have never abused me the way supposed liberals have on these boards.

So I beg to differ with your conclusions about them.

That's because you three tuckahoe's are cut from the same cloth.....:lmao2:

Kanadesaga
03-04-2012, 04:23 PM

NOW, not so much in the 1930s

MNVx9E55OOw

Environment Man
03-04-2012, 04:25 PM
That's because you three tuckahoe's are cut from the same cloth.....:lmao2:

I think you nailed it.

Conservatism rules and liberalism sucks.

Telos
03-04-2012, 04:27 PM
I think you nailed it.

Conservatism rules and liberalism sucks.

Yes I did, tuckahoe.....nice of you to agree

Environment Man
03-04-2012, 04:45 PM
Yes I did, tuckahoe.....nice of you to agree

Your avatar suggests that you have some faith in the cross.

dsolo802
03-04-2012, 06:46 PM
Ok, it was still a pretty arrogant comment. IMHO.There is no issue too big that certain people won't make about himself - and then feign outrage when successful. I warn you: Whatever you do, don't scratch that itch.

doctordog
03-04-2012, 06:47 PM
Bosco, arrogance needs no excuse. It will express whether there is a reason for it or not.

neither do you when starting hate threads about people of faith.:hi:

Environment Man
03-04-2012, 06:51 PM
neither do you when starting hate threads about people of faith.:hi:

Dsolo hates evangelical Christians.

And he hates for them to share their views on chat boards.

Remember when he had power to persecute us?

dsolo802
03-04-2012, 06:54 PM
That's because you three tuckahoe's are cut from the same cloth.....:lmao2:Could they be - Satan!!!!

http://southparkstudios.mtvnimages.com/shared/characters/non-human/satan.jpg

doctordog
03-04-2012, 06:55 PM
Dsolo hates evangelical Christians.

And he hates for them to share their views on chat boards.

Remember when he had power to persecute us?

he can take full responsibility for the end of that discussion board.

Environment Man
03-04-2012, 06:56 PM
God created watermelon, not Satan.

Environment Man
03-04-2012, 06:57 PM
he can take full responsibility for the end of that discussion board.

He lined us up and shot us down like Dogs in the street.

Kanadesaga
03-04-2012, 07:00 PM
He lined us up and shot us down like Dogs in the street.
If only.....

doctordog
03-04-2012, 07:01 PM
If only.....

Agreed, you were much worse than Eman or myself.

dsolo802
03-04-2012, 07:02 PM

Environment Man
03-04-2012, 07:03 PM
If only.....

So you want us shot like dogs in the street?

doctordog
03-04-2012, 07:04 PM

Pot meet kettle, you started the religous hate thread, own it.:hi:

California Chrome
03-04-2012, 07:17 PM

There is no therapy, shock treatment or intervention that can fix what is so very wrong both in your heads but also and mainly in the those sorry things you call your hearts.Stick it up your ass and spin, you phony.

Ahhhh. It's so nice to write that knowing there isn't a damn thing you can do about it.

Read that and absorb the reality -- there ain't a day-um thing you can do about it. :thumbsup: :lmao2:

Environment Man
03-04-2012, 07:19 PM
Stick it up your ass and spin, you phony.

Ahhhh. It's so nice to write that knowing there isn't a damn thing you can do about it.

Read that and absorb the reality -- there ain't a day-um thing you can do about it. :thumbsup: :lmao2:

He would have put the whip to you back in the day.

Kanadesaga
03-04-2012, 07:19 PM
Agreed, you were much worse than Eman or myself.

Hardly.

dsolo802
03-04-2012, 07:20 PM
Stick it up your ass and spin, you phony.Sweet music to my ears, racist.

I'm happy for you to sing your racist song all day long. Show the people your truly ugly side.

Please, on my account, don't change a thing. You are what you are and there isn't anything that you can do about it anyway.

Environment Man
03-04-2012, 07:24 PM
Hardly.

You were the worst.

Kanadesaga
03-04-2012, 07:27 PM
You were the worst.

Hardly.

California Chrome
03-04-2012, 07:29 PM
Hardly.Yes, you were.

And dsolo didn't say dick about it. Nary a peep. Phonies really trip my trigger. After bullies, they are the type I loathe most.

Environment Man
03-04-2012, 07:34 PM
Yes, you were.

And dsolo didn't say dick about it. Nary a peep. Phonies really trip my trigger. After bullies, they are the type I loathe most.

Desaga was Dsolo's muscle.

doctordog
03-04-2012, 07:34 PM
Hardly.

Sounds personal to me.:lmao2: :lmao2:

doctordog
03-04-2012, 07:35 PM

Dsaga and dsolo's muscle, is the secret out?:lmao2:

Environment Man
03-04-2012, 07:40 PM

They do seem to be unnaturally close.

dsolo802
03-04-2012, 07:41 PM
Yes, you were.

And dsolo didn't say dick about it. Nary a peep. Phonies really trip my trigger. After bullies, they are the type I loathe most.You were the angel of death for everybody else's rights of expression, there as here, Racist. Why should I say anything when you got the blow back you so richly deserved and deserve?

doctordog
03-04-2012, 07:42 PM
They do seem to be unnaturally close.

Bondage buddies:disbelief:

Kanadesaga
03-04-2012, 07:42 PM
Yes, you were.

NO I wasn't. There were way worse than me, dogshit for one. After all I didn't return day after day after being banned using names like Guitarwizardsuxcock or KanadesagahasAIDS. Face it minty, you three are well suited for each other. Social miscreants, enveloped in fear and anger and hate. I really hope you can climb out of that deep, dark hole you're in. and don't bother with the little miss sunshine routine, I don't buy it.

Minty, you're the second biggest bully I know.

Kanadesaga
03-04-2012, 07:43 PM

I had no authority at PG. But keep carrying that cross.

Fat Bastard
03-04-2012, 07:44 PM
What do you call a black person who sucks up to white bigots?

I forget. :D

dsolo802
Bondage buddies:disbelief:You fantasize all day about homosexual sex, but love to gay bash. Get help, come out, life is beautiful.

Kanadesaga

You really do obsess about homomsexuals. It's very telling.:thumbsup:

doctordog
03-04-2012, 07:45 PM
NO I wasn't. There were way worse than me, dogshit for one. After all I didn't return day after day after being banned using names like Guitarwizardsuxcock or KanadesagahasAIDS. Face it minty, you three are well suited for each other. Social miscreants, enveloped in fear and anger and hate. I really hope you can climb out of that deep, dark hole you're in. and don't bother with the little miss sunshine routine, I don't buy it.

You are on your 3rd or 4th trip here:lmao2:

doctordog
You fantasize all day about homosexual sex, but love to gay bash. Get help, come out, life is beautiful.

You are a religous basher, caught in the act, racist is what you are.

Environment Man

Leave Mint alone, Desaga.

She is a lady and you are not gentleman.

You have the worst board history of anyone.

Mint, Dog and Eman are joy and sunshine next to you.

You constantly whine and talk shit.

Then you get your fucking feelings hurt and hold a grudge forever.

Kanadesaga
03-04-2012, 07:46 PM
You fantasize all day about homosexual sex, but love to gay bash. Get help, come out, life is beautiful.

Some might say he is a textbook case.

Environment Man

Fat Bastard.

Kanadesaga
You are on your 3rd or 4th trip here:lmao2:
Still not as many as you

Environment Man
03-04-2012, 07:47 PM
I had no authority at PG. But keep carrying that cross.

You were given license to persecute conservatives.

doctordog
03-04-2012, 07:47 PM

What do you call an illegal immigrant that prefers skank? I forget too.:o

doctordog
03-04-2012, 07:48 PM
Still not as many as you

Many more, when we add in the 3-4 other sites.

dsolo802
03-04-2012, 07:49 PM
I had no authority at PG. But keep carrying that cross.I guess Eman forgets that you were banned once or twice.

Sorry they are trying to tar you with one of their fave un-American tricks: guilt by association.

dsolo802
03-04-2012, 07:50 PM
Some might say he is a textbook case.It gets better.

Environment Man
03-04-2012, 07:51 PM
I guess Eman forgets that you were banned once or twice.

Desaga got his hand slapped when the entire arm should have been cut off.

Sorry they are trying to tar you with one of their fave un-American tricks: guilt by association.

Admit that you persecuted conservatives.

doctordog
03-04-2012, 07:52 PM
Fat Bastard.

:lmao2: :lmao2: :thumbsup:

doctordog
03-04-2012, 07:52 PM
Desaga got his hand slapped when the entire arm should have been cut off.

Admit that you persecuted conservatives.

it would be defined as a hate crime in the real world

Kanadesaga
03-04-2012, 07:53 PM
Leave Mint alone, Desaga.

Get off the white horse eturd, minty can handle herself, she don't need you.

She is a lady and you are not gentleman.
She is no lady. and I am no gentleman, or I am not a gentleman, but "not gentleman"???? As I said earlier, poor grammar.

You have the worst board history of anyone.

Nope dogshit has the record. Across mulitple boards.

Mint, Dog and Eman are joy and sunshine next to you.

Not even in your delusional mind can you believe that. The three of you are constantly filled with hate, anger and just plain crabbiness.

You constantly whine and talk shit.
Projection.

Then you get your fucking feelings hurt and hold a grudge forever.
More projection. You're the one who keeps bringing the past up.

Kanadesaga
03-04-2012, 07:54 PM
Many more, when we add in the 3-4 other sites.

Like the ones where you registered as me?

Kanadesaga
03-04-2012, 07:55 PM
You were given license to persecute conservatives.

:lmao2: poor baby did the mean liberal hurt his feelings?

dsolo802
03-04-2012, 07:55 PM
You are a religous basher, caught in the act, racist is what you are.Now, now. You are running from our conversation. Let me bring it to you here:

Allowing one to choose murder when it comes to unborn children but being against the death of convicted criminals is asinine, innocent versus guilty.

Not responsive to what I wrote in the least. Try again.

I had written:

"Unborn children aren't children. That's just you being a religious bigot and assuming we all must believe as you do. We don't. Deal with it."

Of course, it may be that according to your religion unborn life is human life. What makes your religious beliefs any more deserving of being enshrined in law than any one else's? Why do you suppose that your religious beliefs trump every one else's - especially in a Country that protects everyone's right to religious liberty.

So respond to these questions if you can.

Environment Man
03-04-2012, 07:56 PM
Get off the white horse eturd, minty can handle herself, she don't need you.

She is no lady. and I am no gentleman, or I am not a gentleman, but "not gentleman"???? As I said earlier, poor grammar.

Mint has always conducted herself with decorum. Unlike you.

You have worked the lowest of Satan's bowels in the service of your own vanity.

Not even in your delusional mind can you believe that. The three of you are constantly filled with hate, anger and just plain crabbiness.

Mint and Dog are two of the most self actualized people I have met on these boards.

And you are about one of the most insecure I have met.

Dsolo allowed you to spill your id on the egos of the conservatives.

dsolo802
03-04-2012, 07:58 PM
:lmao2: poor baby did the mean liberal hurt his feelings?I wonder if it means he wants the moderators here to protect his right to interrupt all rational exchange with senseless repetition of his religious beliefs?

Environment Man
03-04-2012, 08:00 PM
I wonder if it means he wants the moderators here to protect his right to interrupt all rational exchange with senseless repetition of his religious beliefs?

Oh. You mean like you. The protector of free speech?

Evidently some like the senseless repetition because they sure do keep bothering me.

Environment Man
03-04-2012, 08:01 PM

Parade Rain

dsolo802
03-04-2012, 08:02 PM
Oh. You mean like you.I was much more interested in protecting the rights of those who wanted to have meaningful exchanges. You - you wanted to destroy them.

Evidently some like the senseless repetition because they sure do keep bothering me.I have attempted to warn people about the foolishness of conversing with you. There - I've just done it again!

dsolo802
03-04-2012, 08:04 PM

:lmao2: :lmao2:Hasten to remind you about the OP - Dog's confessed racism.

doctordog
03-04-2012, 08:06 PM
Hasten to remind you about the OP - Dog's confessed racism.

How so, dsolo? I eat watermelon, do you not?

Fat Bastard
03-04-2012, 08:06 PM
Hasten to remind you about the OP - Dog's confessed racism.

MintJulep sees humor here, too.

What about Environment Man? Does he think his pals MintJulep and doctordog have good senses of humor?

What is the term for a black person who sucks up to white racists?

doctordog
03-04-2012, 08:09 PM

What about Environment Man? Does he think his pals MintJulep and doctordog have good senses of humor?

What is the term for an illegal immigrant that prefers filet of skank?

Environment Man
03-04-2012, 08:09 PM

Parade Rain.

Mint and Dog have not been racist to me like so many of the liberals have on boards.

You among them Parade Pain.

California Chrome
03-04-2012, 08:15 PM
Oh. You mean like you. The protector of free speech?Now THAT was priceless.

Environment Man
03-04-2012, 08:18 PM
Now THAT was priceless.

Can you believe Dsolo?

If you did not believe the Way he did, you were toast.

He would use his power against you.

Now he just rants about us expressing our views.

We disagree with him, but do not want to stop him from expressing his secularist progressivism.

Kanadesaga
03-04-2012, 08:18 PM
Mint has always conducted herself with decorum. Unlike you.

You have worked the lowest of Satan's bowels in the service of your own vanity.

From an attention whore like you? Vainity? Eturd thy name is vanity.

Mint and Dog are two of the most self actualized people I have met on these boards.

:lmao2:

And you are about one of the most insecure I have met.

Dsolo allowed you to spill your id on the egos of the conservatives.

And those egos just couldn't take someone calling them on their shit.:thumbsup:

dsolo802
03-04-2012, 08:19 PM
MintJulep sees humor here, too.She's a flaming racist. It is so much fun for her to dehumanize people.

What about Environment Man? Does he think his pals MintJulep and doctordog have good senses of humor?He is here to be a disrupt-er, a disrupt-er in cartoon form. His cartoon character? That of the righteous "Democratic" "religionist", a conservative who feigns outrage at the atheist commies out to destroy the moral fabric of this great "Christian" nation of ours.

He is a Trojan horse.

He doesn't care to win the argument - he aims to jam it. how could he possibly win anything by spewing meaningless shit in great volume?

Environment Man
03-04-2012, 08:21 PM

Ye the spelling nazi mispelling words? My my.

You were commissioned by management to police us.

And we kicked your ass consistently.

doctordog
03-04-2012, 08:21 PM

All of this coming from a dried up old man that pissed his pants when two little boys were chasing him.

Accused me of a death threat when telling him he should "drop in" next time he was down by the lake.:lmao2: :lmao2:

Environment Man
03-04-2012, 08:23 PM
She's a flaming racist. It is so much fun for her to dehumanize people.

You fucking leave Mint alone.

She is a sweetheart and you are a bully.

He is here to be a disrupt-er, a disrupt-er in cartoon form. His cartoon character? That of the righteous "Democratic" "religionist", a conservative who feigns outrage at the atheist commies out to destroy the moral fabric of this great "Christian" nation of ours.

Well said. couldn't have said it better myself.

Except I am here to share my views.

And if you had your Way you would not let me.

He is a Trojan horse.

Please don't tell Desaga that I ama a trojan. It will get him all excited.

He doesn't care to win the argument - he aims to jam it. how could he possibly win anything by spewing meaningless shit in great volume?

Yet I win ALL of my debates with the unwashed.

dsolo802
03-04-2012, 08:24 PM
How so, dsolo? Playing ignorant is not a stretch for you ;)

Are you going to answer my question or not? Maybe we should close your thread if its not open for discussion?

Kanadesaga
03-04-2012, 08:25 PM
I'm not going this road again. I'm done.

doctordog
Playing ignorant is not a stretch for you ;)

Are you going to answer my question or not? Maybe we should close your thread if its not open for discussion?

Answered a long time ago, go back and read, or go ahead and close it if you have that power.:thumbsup:

Environment Man
Playing ignorant is not a stretch for you ;)

Look at him making his usual demands.

Answer my question. Answer my question.

Same old Dsolo.

And you say that Eman repeats.

doctordog
03-04-2012, 08:26 PM

Good, get the fuck out and don't come back.:thumbsup:

Environment Man

Yes you are.

You can't help yourself.

You NEED us.

malachi

DoctorDouchebag's Latest Racist Asshattery

And you wonder why people want to hit you in the face repeatedly with sharp pointy objects until you fall down. On a pile of used heroin junkie needles.

Environment Man

Oh hell. You're gonna make him cry now.

<and piss his pants>

Environment Man
03-04-2012, 08:27 PM
And you wonder why people want to hit you in the face repeatedly with sharp pointy objects until you fall down. On a pile of used heroin junkie needles.

Now that sounds like hate speech to me.

malachi
03-04-2012, 08:28 PM

Oh please, douchebag. You think you've won? The only thing you won here is a straight-up "I Offended People On The Internet" T-Shirt.

Congratulations. You're a fucking twit.

We already knew that. Now you're just confirming it ad nauseaum.

Is it because you weren't breast fed or because Mommy told you she never wanted you anyway when you left home at 16?

doctordog
03-04-2012, 08:29 PM
Oh hell. You're gonna make him cry now.

<and piss his pants>

We can only imagine:

http://gazingatnavels.files.wordpress.com/2010/05/man-pees-pants.jpeg?w=281

malachi
03-04-2012, 08:29 PM
Now that sounds like hate speech to me.

Really? It was more of a "and if you were curious, you might look at your behavior". But you can certainly take it anyway you like.

Preferably on the road, to East LA or Compton.

doctordog
03-04-2012, 08:30 PM
Oh please, douchebag. You think you've won? The only thing you won here is a straight-up "I Offended People On The Internet" T-Shirt.

Congratulations. You're a fucking twit.

We already knew that. Now you're just confirming it ad nauseaum.

Is it because you weren't breast fed or because Mommy told you she never wanted you anyway when you left home at 16?

At least I knew my mommy, which whore at the corner was yours?:hi:

malachi
03-04-2012, 08:30 PM
We can only imagine:

http://gazingatnavels.files.wordpress.com/2010/05/man-pees-pants.jpeg?w=281

Congrats, you posted a five-year old pic of a mentally handicapped Asian dude. Bravo.

Your parents must be so proud.

doctordog
03-04-2012, 08:31 PM
Congrats, you posted a five-year old pic of a mentally handicapped Asian dude. Bravo.

Your parents must be so proud.

Ksoggy in the flesh.:thumbsup:

malachi
03-04-2012, 08:31 PM
At least I knew my mommy, which whore at the corner was yours?:hi:

The one with a PhD in economics and global economic policy. At least mine got paid well to work for Wal-Mart - did yours just fuck the head cashier?

Environment Man
03-04-2012, 08:32 PM
Really? It was more of a "and if you were curious, you might look at your behavior". But you can certainly take it anyway you like.

Preferably on the road, to East LA or Compton.

I do like Compton.

dsolo802
03-04-2012, 08:32 PM
You fucking leave Mint alone.No

She is a sweetheart and you are a bully.She is a poisonous racist - and I am a mirror.

Well said. couldn't have said it better myself.

Except I am here to share my views.Nooooo. You are here to make certain good conversations don't pop up, and if they do to put an end to them as soon as possible. There can be no discussion on the merits of anything with someone who claims he is operating with incontrovertible truth from on high. It is pointless and meant to be pointless.

And if you had your Way you would not let me.I'm no moderator here, don't want to be a moderator, and am happy there is no interventionist moderation going on here. I am for the free market of ideas. I think now that folks are getting a look at your goods, they will simply boycott them. Shoddy goods with no shelf life. Rotten from the start.

Please don't tell Desaga that I ama a trojan. It will get him all excited.K is a good man. That he has no stomach or patience for your foolishness is an indicator of great intelligence.

Yet I win ALL of my debates with the unwashed.:hi:

malachi
03-04-2012, 08:33 PM

Ah. So this picture of you I found in your Photobucket is fair game?

http://thirdand7.files.wordpress.com/2011/07/redneck-toilet.jpg

Environment Man
03-04-2012, 08:33 PM

Ksoggy posts as Malachi?

doctordog
03-04-2012, 08:34 PM
The one with a PhD in economics and global economic policy. At least mine got paid well to work for Wal-Mart - did yours just fuck the head cashier?

Ghetto bastard child exposed^ Were you already addicted to crack at birth?

malachi
03-04-2012, 08:35 PM
Ghetto bastard child exposed^ Were you already addicted to crack at birth?

What the fuck are you on about? You're an idiot. My mother has two PhDs and is still married to my father.
Their degrees ain't from Glenn Beck U. They're from Georgetown. Do you even have a GSD, shitbird?

Incidentally, that bag of dicks you were about to eat? Don't let me stop you.

Environment Man
03-04-2012, 08:36 PM
Nooooo. You are here to make certain good conversations don't pop up, and if they do to put an end to them as soon as possible. There can be no discussion on the merits of anything with someone who claims he is operating with incontrovertible truth from on high. It is pointless and meant to be pointless.

Yet there are plenty of threads here at DCJ.

Why do you chase after Eman to tell him that debating him is pointless?

I'm no moderator here, don't want to be a moderator, and am happy there is no interventionist moderation going on here. I am for the free market of ideas. I think now that folks are getting a look at your goods, they will simply boycott them. Shoddy goods with no shelf life. Rotten from the start.

Eman is beloved. And it has always driven you crazy.

K is a good man. That he has no stomach or patience for your foolishness is an indicator of great intelligence.

K is completely neurotic and in need of counseling. Or commitment.

Telos
Your avatar suggests that you have some faith in the cross.

No, it's nothing more than a tool for democide. It's why Christians are so screwed up, they worship murder.....

doctordog
What the fuck are you on about? You're an idiot.

So you were addicted to crack, did you hold her accountable?

Environment Man
03-04-2012, 08:38 PM
No, it's nothing more than a tool for democide. It's why Christians are so screwed up, they worship murder.....

They worship God and honor Jesus.

You mock the cross.

malachi
03-04-2012, 08:38 PM
So you were addicted to crack, did you hold her accountable?

No more than I blame the Intelligence Fairy for skipping your room when they ran short of Smart.

doctordog
03-04-2012, 08:41 PM
No more than I blame the Intelligence Fairy for skipping your room when they ran short of Smart.

I pity you and the poor childhood you must have endured. It is shameful that so many unwanted and unplanned births take place in this country.:hi:

malachi
03-04-2012, 08:42 PM

You mock the cross.

I'm not sure that's a no-no.

"Thou shalt not make thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the waters beneath the earth:"

By definition, worshipping a graven image or idol (such as a cross) is a sin among the top ten All-Time Spiritual Things You Can Do To Fuck Yourself Over.

Also, if you can tell me where Christ said "Bow down to that thing I got nailed to for saying 'Gee, it'd be nice if you weren't such an asshole to your neighbors' to prove you believe in me" I'd sure be grateful.

malachi
03-04-2012, 08:42 PM
I pity you and the poor childhood you must have endured. It is shameful that so many unwanted and unplanned births take place in this country.:hi:

I quite agree. You do very well as the Retroactive Abortion Society's posterchild.

doctordog
03-04-2012, 08:43 PM
I quite agree. You do very well as the Retroactive Abortion Society's posterchild.

I commend you for getting off the powder though.:thumbsup:

dsolo802
03-04-2012, 08:44 PM
Why do you chase after Eman to tell him that debating him is pointless?Oh, you know I've done a near perfect job of ignoring your shit, and you even inquired about my lack of attention to you publicly some days back. I know that oxygen only makes your fungus grow.

Today I felt like warning others about you. In this, what I did not manage to communicate directly, you finished for me.

Dog and Minty are exposed, and you have proven just how much a tool you really are.

Vigorous in defense of blatant racism - well done sir!

Telos
03-04-2012, 08:46 PM

You mock the cross.

They worship what has been imagined for them by others. They are so intellectually lazy they still rely on bronze age desert rats to create their gods, and are unable to create their own.

Environment Man
03-04-2012, 08:47 PM
I'm not sure that's a no-no.

"Thou shalt not make thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the waters beneath the earth:"

By definition, worshipping a graven image or idol (such as a cross) is a sin among the top ten All-Time Spiritual Things You Can Do To Fuck Yourself Over.

Also, if you can tell me where Christ said "Bow down to that thing I got nailed to for saying 'Gee, it'd be nice if you weren't such an asshole to your neighbors' to prove you believe in me" I'd sure be grateful.

Nobody is talking about 'worshipping' the crosss.

Jesus said take communion in remembrance of him.

Is the wine and bread being worshipped too.

You atheists are always grasping for anything you can use against Christians.

Fat Bastard
03-04-2012, 08:48 PM
Oh, you know I've done a near perfect job of ignoring your shit, and you even inquired about my lack of attention to you publicly some days back. I know that oxygen only makes your fungus grow.

Today I felt like warning others about you. In this, what I did not manage to communicate directly, you finished for me.

Dog and Minty are exposed, and you have proven just how much a tool you really are.

What a pathetic tool Environment Man is.

Environment Man
They worship what has been imagined for them by others. They are so intellectually lazy they still rely on bronze age desert rats to create their gods, and are unable to create their own.

You ad hominems against Christians are useless.

And the 'intellectually lazy' charge is baseless.

Environment Man
What a pathetic tool Environment Man is.

Vintage Parade Rain.

Always interested in Eman's tool.

Fat Bastard
03-04-2012, 08:49 PM
This message is hidden because Environment Man is on your ignore list.

Environment Man
03-04-2012, 08:51 PM
Oh, you know I've done a near perfect job of ignoring your shit, and you even inquired about my lack of attention to you publicly some days back. I know that oxygen only makes your fungus grow.

Oh. So you still think you are Eman's policeman?

See? You have a persecute Eman complex.

I threaten your worldview so you try to limit my speech.

All the while proclaiming that you are the avatar of free speech.

I peeped your hold card long ago, Dsolo. And it is wanting.

You actually ALLOWED real liberal racists to have their way with me.

Mint and Dog have never engaged in the brutal racist behavior you allowed to be perpetrated on me.

Telos
03-04-2012, 08:51 PM
You ad hominems against Christians are useless.

And the 'intellectually lazy' charge is baseless.

Your bon mots are sophomoric, and intellectually lazy....

California Chrome
03-04-2012, 08:52 PM
Can you believe Dsolo?

If you did not believe the Way he did, you were toast.

He would use his power against you.

Now he just rants about us expressing our views.

We disagree with him, but do not want to stop him from expressing his secularist progressivism.This was my favorite - his claim that by banning people he was 'protecting free speech'. :lmao2: :lmao2:

As if my typing words in a little box somehow "stopped" others from typing words in theirs.

Bottom line, it was a ticket for a power-mad control freak to shut-down any view he didn't want to hear. He has no power here and I have to rub it in every chance I get.......

Environment Man
03-04-2012, 08:52 PM
This message is hidden because Environment Man is on your ignore list.

This message is hidden because it references Eman's tool.

Which Parade Rain has always been obsessed with.

Environment Man
03-04-2012, 08:55 PM
This was my favorite - his claim that by banning people he was 'protecting free speech'. :lmao2: :lmao2:

He simply cannot see the truth of that though, Mint.

He clearly enjoys 'violating' conservative women.

As if my typing words in a little box somehow "stopped" others from typing words in theirs.

Bottom line, it was a ticket for a power-mad control freak to shut-down any view he didn't want to hear. He has no power here and I have to rub it in every chance I get.......

I bet he has an ACLU card.

Well they believe that the answer to speech is more speech.

Dsolo needs counseling. He needs to be deprogrammed.

dsolo802
03-04-2012, 09:15 PM
This was my favorite - his claim that by banning people he was 'protecting free speech'. Get it right poisonous lookalike, I'm talking about the free speech of the people you spammed, disrupted and continuously shat upon.

Tell the truth: I tried to help you communicate your points of view and to back them so that you could add something - anything - of value over there. I had no interest in nurturing cheerleaders - for or against anything.

I wanted more conservative voices at PG, even asked Eman to assist with that. I was looking for a healthy exchange of views then, as now. Unfortunately, no conservative voices actually interested in discussion popped in. And we were stuck for a loooooong time with the three of you, and the shitty unsubstantiated scripted things you say.

As if my typing words in a little box somehow "stopped" others from typing words in theirs. Sorry to say, we live in a bumper sticker world. When you and your pals volume post shit threads, it pushes the good ones below the fold. When you spam good threads, you make it that much harder for people to keep track of conversations they would like to have. You kill even the desire to communicate. And that is your goal. That is the only way you will win with the clown car of GOP candidates that have tumbled - honking - into the public arena.

Bottom line, it was a ticket for a power-mad control freak to shut-down any view he didn't want to hear. He has no power here and I have to rub it in every chance I get.......Go ahead. I think people do get you now.

dsolo802
03-04-2012, 09:21 PM
Oh. So you still think you are Eman's policeman?No. I'm just looking out for my fellow man.

I threaten your worldview so you try to limit my speech.Really? :hi:

You actually ALLOWED real liberal racists to have their way with me.You are a liar. Because I protected you and worked over time to keep you at PG, the progressive posters you defame left en masse.

Mint and Dog have never engaged in the brutal racist behavior you allowed to be perpetrated on me.Some day there will be a reckoning. Not with me. With your own conscience. Until that happens, have a nice day.

rastaman
03-04-2012, 09:22 PM
Oh noes!!!

Thank goodness the SS foiled those Teabaggers' plans. :lmao2:

WHY DIDN'T I THINK OF THIS? OH THAT'S RIGHT I SLEPT WITH MINTY AND DIED OF AIDS:

http://media.salon.com/2011/09/when_will_andrew_breitbart_correct_this_climate_re port_post-460x307.jpg

Environment Man
Get it right poisonous lookalike, I'm talking about the free speech of the people you spammed, disrupted and continuously shat upon.

Mint has made some of the most insightful posts I have read anywhere.

You simply disagreed with the content.

Tell the truth: I tried to help you communicate your points of view and to back them so that you could add something - anything - of value over there. I had no interest in nurturing cheerleaders - for or against anything.

Controlling. Mint does not need 'help' in communicating.

I wanted more conservative voices at PG, even asked Eman to assist with that. I was looking for a healthy exchange of views then, as now. Unfortunately, no conservative voices actually interested in discussion popped in. And we were stuck for a loooooong time with the three of you, and the shitty unsubstantiated scripted things you say. [/qujote]

I wasn't ABOUT to invite anyone to the racist liberal nest I experienced.

Mint and Dog were my only refuge.

[quote] When you spam good threads, you make it that much harder for people to keep track of conversations they would like to have. You kill even the desire to communicate. Go ahead. I think people do get you now.

You just don't get this do you: the solution to speech is more speech.

Mint never spammed up every thread on a board.

You simply did not want our views on any board.

You even oppose repeating absolute beliefs.

Environment Man
Oh oh.

Spliff smoking Rastaman is here.

Environment Man
03-04-2012, 09:24 PM
No. I'm just looking out for my fellow man.

Really? :hi:

You are a liar. Because I protected you and worked over time to keep you at PG, the progressive posters you defame left en masse.

Some day there will be a reckoning. Not with me. With your own conscience. Until that happens, have a nice day.

My conscience is just fine.

I am just delighted that Mint and Dog were not cruel like many of those racist liberals who were allowed to call me the most vile of names.

dsolo802
03-04-2012, 09:27 PM
I bet he has an ACLU card.Thank you Eman. It allows me to reintroduce myself to this board.

I am indeed a proud card carrying member of the ACLU, protector of the rights of runaway juveniles, health care advocate for welfare mothers, and protector of religious liberties for religious minorities. Retired.

Now I'm a global transition change manager working for a fortune 500 company.

Greetings all - except for you Eman.

rastaman
03-04-2012, 09:28 PM
Oh oh.

Spliff smoking Rastaman is here.

Hey good evening EM here's an image I received from Minty on the last known photo of Ole' Andrew Breitbart before his HEART ATTACK!

http://www.phawker.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/Breitbart-TWEAKED.jpg

Environment Man
03-04-2012, 09:30 PM
Thank you Eman. It allows me to reintroduce myself to this board.

I am indeed a proud card carrying member of the ACLU, protector of the rights of runaway juveniles, health care advocate for welfare mothers, and protector of religious liberties for religious minorities. Retired.

Now I'm a global transition change manager working for a fortune 500 company.

Greetings all - except for you Eman.

I was chair of a county ACLU for two years.

Does that count?

Environment Man
03-04-2012, 09:31 PM
Hey good evening EM here's an image I received from Minty on the last known photo of Ole' Andrew Breitbart before his HEART ATTACK!

You are heartless.

The man had a family.

Go smoke another spliff.

rastaman
03-04-2012, 10:22 PM
You are heartless.

The man had a family.

Go smoke another spliff.

The man should have thought about his health and his divisive polarizing propaganda if he was so worried about setting an example for his CHILDREN!!!

In Death You Still Don't Get a FREE PASS! WHAT WOULD THE FREE MARKET THINK....of such welfare behavior!!!!:talktothehand:

Hell.......even that rat bastard Jerry Falwell was buried face down to usher his own descent into hell! The same will happen to Breitbart as well!!!

Environment Man
03-04-2012, 10:30 PM
The man should have thought about his health and his divisive polarizing propaganda if he was so worried about setting an example for his CHILDREN!!!

In Death You Still Don't Get a FREE PASS! WHAT WOULD THE FREE MARKET THINK....of such welfare behavior!!!!:talktothehand:

Hell.......even that rat bastard Jerry Falwell was buried face down to usher his own descent into hell! The same will happen to Breitbart as well!!!

Hate much?

doctordog
03-04-2012, 10:55 PM

As were all of the Kennedys.

California Chrome
03-04-2012, 11:06 PM
Get it right poisonous lookalike, I'm talking about the free speech of the people you spammed, disrupted and continuously shat upon.

I wanted more conservative voices at PG, even asked Eman to assist with that. I was looking for a healthy exchange of views then, as now. Unfortunately, no conservative voices actually interested in discussion popped in. And we were stuck for a loooooong time with the three of you, and the shitty unsubstantiated scripted things you say.

Sorry to say, we live in a bumper sticker world. When you and your pals volume post shit threads, it pushes the good ones below the fold. When you spam good threads, you make it that much harder for people to keep track of conversations they would like to have. You kill even the desire to communicate. And that is your goal. That is the only way you will win with the clown car of GOP candidates that have tumbled - honking - into the public arena.

Go ahead. I think people do get you now.Bullshit.

Freedom of speech is kryptonite to you. You can't handle it. When you were in a position to squelch it, you did. You can't do that here, and that bugs the shit of you.

dsolo802
03-04-2012, 11:09 PM
Bullshit.

Freedom of speech is kryptonite to you. You can't handle it. When you were in a position to squelch it, you did. You can't do that here, and that bugs the shit of you.Whatever.