PDA

View Full Version : Israel and the American Elections

Warden
02-12-2012, 06:20 PM
American vs Israeli Jewry. This is going to get good, I just know it.

FBLkuI6QxSw

I very much agree with this guy, he is saying that the overwhelming majority of Jewish supports do not represent the Jewish people yet use their name as a wedge issue here in the US.

Now the Neo Con's want to use the US to further this "Jewish" war with Iran. Scary stuff.

Warden
02-12-2012, 06:37 PM
Its related to the OP.

Noam Chomsky: Wall Street, Democractic Election System, US Foreign Policy all being "paid for"

Democracy has failed

3ubx9m900CM

Warden
02-12-2012, 06:39 PM

FBLkuI6QxSw

I very much agree with this guy, he is saying that the overwhelming majority of Jewish supports do not represent the Jewish people yet use their name as a wedge issue here in the US.

Now the Neo Con's want to use the US to further this "Jewish" war with Iran. Scary stuff.

That means this would never appear on any MSM news channel in US. Max had shocked the US MSM with the FTHIJ video he produced few months ago that all MSM refused to play pretty much.

This also helps explain why some anti-racism groups were trying to boycot Venetion casions while back.

Max is right, jewish vote is about 2% and politicians/media's use of "jewish vote" is often code word for "jewish money" as the latter is a taboo for some reason among US media owners. Claim made about 45% of all political campaign money in US being jewish money is pretty incredible though. WTF

Good exposure of Newt and Romney, only thing that could make it better would be if he would add money trails for Obama too.

Warden
02-12-2012, 08:57 PM
The-Harold-Rosenthal-1976-Interview-by-Charles-A-Weisman

I SAID NOTHING IN THIS POST, BOTH INTERVIEWER AND INTERVIEWEE ARE JEWISH!!.

The Hidden Tyranny

INTRODUCTION

This booklet contains the text of a most revealing and shocking interview of a Jew by the name of Harold Rosenthal, which was conducted in 1976, by a concerned patriot, a Walter White, Jr.. Mr. Rosenthal, an influential Jew learned in the Jewish ways and involved in the workings of government in Washington, D.C., explained the Jewish involvement and cause of the major problems we face today.

Rosenthal, in exposing certain aspects of the 'inner invisible world of Jewry', revealed the modes and tactics Jews have used in destroying Christian civilization and covertly attaining control over our lives and governments. The result has been a 'hidden tyranny' upon us like the tyranny waged against the Saints by the red beast system of Revelation referred to as 'Mystery Babylon'.

But how could such a small number of Jews enslave so many people and gain such an overwhelming control over their governments, especially without their being aware of it? The answer to this may be found in Christ's parable of the unjust steward, which represents Jewry. They are able to prevail in the world despite their ungodly ways because of their cunning and shrewd ways. As Christ said "For the children of this world are in their generation wiser than the children of light." (Luke 16:8)

In other words, the Jew, with his worldly mind set, is wiser than God's Christian people. When you read the words of Mr. Rosenthal the reality of this statement will come to light. This problem was so prevalent and important for us to overcome that Christ had instructed us to "be wise as serpents". (Matthew 10:16)

America and the world is now covered in political, economic, moral and social problems which need to be acted upon by Christian people. As Edmund Burke stated: "The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing." But before we can properly act we need a proper (not just a superficial) understanding of the problem. This booklet will help provide the reader with that understanding.

In the manuscript the emphasis shown as underline text has been added while that in bold is per original. The footnote comments and illustration have been added by myself.

-- Charles A. Weisman June, 1992

Jewish Zionism & Anti-Semitism

When asked if he was a Zionist Mr. R. replied:

"That's a hell of a question! At the foundation of the issue is the traditional Zionist concept of aliyah, a Hebrew term meaning the "in gathering" or return of Diaspora (dispersed) Jews to the Palestine homeland. Ever since 1948, and the creation of the state of Israel, aliyah has become a basic imperative of Israeli government policy."

What is aliyah? Will you please spell it for me -- wherein he did and we inquired as to the realistic meaning of aliyah. Mr. R. said:

"It is a permanent physical migration to Palestine, not just a visit."

We asked, what is Zionism? I've heard Jews define it as anything from a permanent migration to financial and spiritual support of Israel from around the world. Mr. R. replied:

"Our first leader, former Prime Minister David Ben-Gurion said that Zionism without a 'return to Zion' is phony. Not many American Jews migrate permanently to Israel. Some say that all Jews, by definition, are Zionists. Others say that a Jew is not a Zionist unless he's a member who pays dues to an actively Zionist organization. Definitions have been tossed everywhere since the Jewish homeland became a reality." (Zionist propaganda and activities have always been based and accepted on the false assumption that the Jews are Israelites, making Palestine the Jews' land; and that they only need help to go back and to build up their state. Thus, gullible Christians support them.)

Millions of tax-exempt American dollars are sent to Israel yearly and we true Americans do not like this. Mr. R. replied:

"The naive politicians in Washington are gullible. Most of them are not too bright so the powerful Jewish lobbyists influenced this practice years ago and there is no one strong enough to stop it. Some of that money is even returned to the United States and spent on Zionist propaganda efforts, much of it through the B'nai B'rith and the Conference of Jewish Organisations and the World Jewish Congress. The Jewish Agency is a funding arm -- a sort of body of B'nai B'rith officials. There is nothing wrong with sending American dollars to Israel tax-free so long as we are smart enough to get away with it. Let's reverse this conversation for a minute. You made it clear and quite vociferously, that you don't like Jews. Why do you hate us?"

Mr. Rosenthal, I do not hate anybody. I said I hate what the Jews are doing to us and especially as it relates to any and everything related to Christianity. I hate their deceit, cunning, and their detestable dishonesty. Does that make me anti-semitic? If it does then I am anti-semitic!!

"Anti-Semitism does not signify opposition to Semitism. There is no such thing. It is an expression we Jews use effectively as a smear word -- used to brand as a bigot like you guys -- anyone who brings criticism against Jews. We use it against hate-mongers." ("Anti-Semitism" is a recent creation by Jews. Jews tell us what constitutes Anti-Semitism and when it exists. All the "anti-Semitism" that exists in the United States is the deliberate creation of the Jewish leaders. The Jews want and need this tool to control and silence the opposition to their harmful and repugnant ways.)

It was made clear that I despised the Jews' corruptive influence on our Christian culture -- and on our properly Christ-oriented American way of life to which Mr. R. said:

"During Christ's time, the Jews were seeking a material and earthly kingdom but Christ offered the Jews a spiritual kingdom. This, they couldn't buy, so they rejected Jesus Christ and had him crucified."

What do you mean -- had him crucified? Doesn't history prove that the Jews crucified Jesus Christ? To which he answered:

"Yes, I guess they did. I don't beat around the bush, but 2,000 years ago your people would have done the same thing to a man who mistreated you as Christ did the Jews."

You speak of Jesus Christ as merely a man.

"That's all he was -- a man who walked on the earth like any other man and this myth about Christ rising from the dead and returning to earth to visit with his disciples is a bunch of crap. The Jews who drove the Arabs out of Palestine did so to disprove Christ's mission for a spiritual kingdom. You see, instead of a leader who would make an empire for the Jews, your kind of people gave the Jews a peaceful preacher called Christ who instead of an eye-for-an-eye turns the other cheek. Rubbish! We are building and, in fact, have built an earthly empire without your kind and your disappointing Messiah."

I can see that it is you and your kind who try to get Christ out of Christmas. I feel sorry for you. To which he quickly replied:

"Don't give me that s_ _ _. I don't want your pity. I don't need it! Too many Jews do not have the guts to tell you how we live and plan, but I am not intimidated by anyone or anything. I know where I'm going."

Government and Political Control

When asked why do Jews frequently change their names he said:

"Jews are the most intelligent people in the world so if it benefits them to change their names they do so. That's all there is to it. They mix in your society which is plenty corrupt -- so while the Jews are benefiting themselves the dumb goy doesn't realize that these Jews with non-Jew names are Jews. I know what you're thinking -- about Jews in the government who use non-Jew names. Well, don't be concerned because in the foreseeable future there will be no Presidential power in the United States. The invisible government is taking strength in that direction."

To your knowledge, are the Jews in Russia really persecuted or are they given any kind of freedom? To which he said:

"Most Jews throughout the world -- I'd say more than 90% know what is really happening to our people. We have communication unequaled anywhere. ]t is only the jerks, the ignorant and misinformed and degenerates who can find peace in your society -- and you bastards hide your sins by donning sheep's clothing. You are the hypocrites -- not the Jews, as you say and write about. To answer your question -- in Russia, there are two distinct governments -- one visible and the other invisible. The different nationalities -- whereas the invisible is composed of all Jews. The powerful Soviet secret police takes its orders from the invisible government. There are about six to seven million Communists in Soviet Russia. 50% are Jews and about 50% gentile -- but the gentiles are not trusted. The Communist Jews are united and trust each other -- while the others spy on one another. About every five or six years the secret Jewish Board calls for the purge of the Party and many are liquidated."

When asked, why? he said:

"Because they begin to understand too much the Jewish secret of government. Russian Communists have a Secret Group Order which consists of Jews only. They rule over everything pertaining to the visible government. It was this powerful organization that was responsible for the secret removal of the center of Communism to Tel Aviv from where all instructions now originate."

http://www.biblebelievers.org.au/images/bolsh.gif

http://www.scribd.com/doc/10476099/The-Harold-Rosenthal-1976-Interview-by-Charles-A-Weisman

http://www.biblebelievers.org.au/tyranny1.htm

Bill Cosby
02-12-2012, 09:45 PM

FBLkuI6QxSw

Interesting clip...........

I think you may not be coming away from it w/ the right conclusions......

I dunno........

The rightwing WACOs running Israel are not supported by all the population there, & certainly not here.......

You frame it as a "Jewish" war w/ Iran, when in fact it is a minority in Israel that is advocating war........

I agree 100% that NO foreign powers influence or money should play a part in our elections, I would advocate the same for any & all corporations, & big money period........

The money needs to come out of the process.............

Warden
02-12-2012, 09:56 PM
Interesting clip...........

I think you may not be coming away from it w/ the right conclusions......

I dunno........

The rightwing WACOs running Israel are not supported by all the population there, & certainly not here.......

You frame it as a "Jewish" war w/ Iran, when in fact it is a minority in Israel that is advocating war........

I agree 100% that NO foreign powers influence or money should play a part in our elections, I would advocate the same for any & all corporations, & big money period........

The money needs to come out of the process.............

The problem as I see it is that small majority also is the Govt of Israel, Its the Likud Party which is the extreme right wing, Bibi is from the Likud party) which is why I always point out what crazy shit they are up to now. I wish the people of Israel prevail over these extremist but that is up to Israel. I point this out because this unwavering support of Israel from our Govt is completely out of line and most certainly not in the interest of the American people, or even American Jewry. As Max said in that interview, its like they are making the anti-Semite stereotype true.

It also goes back to the UN post I made.

Of course I am the crazy antisemitic racist so its always about just the Jewish people.
:banghead:

So far as I know there is only a handful of people on this board who is even anti-war yet if I try to point out the flaws of why going to war is wrong, and just another Iraq redux. ANTISEMITE!!

I dont care what people think of me, I just dont want another war, especially another WWIII. Say what you will, the anti war voice has to be heard. I Give a shit.

Been saying this from when I first got here. Ron Paul is the only anti war candidate. All I got to say about it.

Hudaman
02-13-2012, 05:47 PM
I SAID NOTHING IN THIS POST

Thank you Doctor Obvious.

mrmeangenes
02-13-2012, 10:52 PM
Shhhhh......!!!!

http://i468.photobucket.com/albums/rr50/mrmeangenes/th_elmer-fudd-shhhh.jpg (http://s468.photobucket.com/albums/rr50/mrmeangenes/?action=view&current=elmer-fudd-shhhh.jpg)

Elmer Fudd's kid brother Bosco is hunting....

Warden
02-13-2012, 10:55 PM
Shhhhh......!!!!

http://i468.photobucket.com/albums/rr50/mrmeangenes/th_elmer-fudd-shhhh.jpg (http://s468.photobucket.com/albums/rr50/mrmeangenes/?action=view&current=elmer-fudd-shhhh.jpg)

Elmer Fudd's kid brother Bosco is hunting....

I got to admit, you over did yourself here with "Hebwews" :lmao2: :lmao2:

Speaking of which, do you know if they still teach Hebrew or Aramaic? I would love to learn another language, once I finish learning English or course ;)