PDA

View Full Version : I can be so vindictive against the unaprreciative

cottonbroker1
02-08-2012, 07:21 PM
I have a liberal neighbor. He and his wife are nice people. I have helped them out a few times with acts of kindness. As with most libs and true to the liberal nature he is really a non appreciative little shit. Tonight is the night I usually get wings at the wings place as they are so good and just for kicks and to amuse his fat ugly wife I always drop them off a big batch. Long story short I get the feeling he takes me for granted. In light of that he can kiss my ass. From now on he gets nothing but a cold shoulder from me. Typical lib. Now Cotton will lets just say "obstruct" him....but not their dog. I will pet their dog at the fence but I am done with them. :hi: I can see why libs dont get shit in DC...they lack social grace....

cottonbroker1
02-08-2012, 09:48 PM
lol....Since I do the wings thing every Wed. night and I have always gotten my lib neighbors wings it is just a part of my order automatic when my phone number pops up on their screen. When I called them tonight for pickup they read it off to me and I scratched the neighbors part. I told them to delete it and leave it that way. I can always add it back if I want. lol....I am torn as I really like their dog.

Independent
02-08-2012, 09:55 PM
lol....Since I do the wings thing every Wed. night and I have always gotten my lib neighbors wings it is just a part of my order automatic when my phone number pops up on their screen. When I called them tonight for pickup they read it off to me and I scratched the neighbors part. I told them to delete it and leave it that way. I can always add it back if I want. lol....I am torn as I really like their dog.

So. Toss their dog a couple of wings. :thumbsup:

cottonbroker1
02-08-2012, 10:08 PM
So. Toss their dog a couple of wings. :thumbsup:They are way too spicy...!!! But I do take it treats almost every night when I know its outside. Its mostly an indoor dog. :thumbsup:

May Niack
02-08-2012, 11:15 PM
You shouldnt be buying them dinner every week anyway

Pointgold
02-08-2012, 11:17 PM
So. Toss their dog a couple of wings. :thumbsup:Dogs can't eat chicken bones........

You're as bad as Mitt Romney. :p j/k

cottonbroker1
02-08-2012, 11:30 PM
Dogs can't eat chicken bones........

You're as bad as Mitt Romney. :p j/kI always get boneless..!! But I get Caribbean Jerk..."spice of the Islands", mon...

cottonbroker1
02-08-2012, 11:34 PM
You shouldnt be buying them dinner every week anywayI just do it to be nice. Its half price night so it doesnt cost me much and they are a younger couple so it makes me feel good to help them. He cracks me up too. He is always like "hey man, thanks for the wings dude"...its a real nice place they live in. His parents got divorced and both moved out and they are letting him and his wife live in it. He is such a passive lib I swear if I said "boo" he would fall out on the ground and beg me "dont hurt me dont hurt dont hurt me dont hurt me I'll give you my dog I'll give you my dog"...:lmao2:

May Niack
02-08-2012, 11:36 PM
I just do it to be nice. Its half price night so it doesnt cost me much and they are a younger couple so it makes me feel good to help them. He cracks me up too. He is always like "hey man, thanks for the wings dude"...its a real nice place they live in. His parents got divorced and both moved out and they are letting him and his wife live in it. He is such a passive lib I swear if I said "boo" he would fall out on the ground and beg me "dont hurt me dont hurt dont hurt me dont hurt me I'll give you my dog I'll give you my dog"...:lmao2:

well I don't think the babies want you to adopt the neighbors dog hehe;)

cottonbroker1
02-09-2012, 12:01 AM
well I don't think the babies want you to adopt the neighbors dog hehe;)thats for sure...but thats how I know when its outside...they wait at the glass of the bedroom doors for that dog. When it comes out they get perky. Its funny as hell.

Bill Cosby
02-09-2012, 12:16 AM
Dogs can't eat chicken bones........

You're as bad as Mitt Romney. :p j/k

I thought they can't eat "cooked" chicken bones......

They can do raw........

I have a friend that is a fanatic about his dogs-he only gave them designer dog food until one day he talked to the vet & read a few books, then he was giving them raw chicken wings, & fed only 6 days a week...... :dunno:

Independent
02-09-2012, 12:37 AM

They can do raw........

I have a friend that is a fanatic about his dogs-he only gave them designer dog food until one day he talked to the vet & read a few books, then he was giving them raw chicken wings, & fed only 6 days a week...... :dunno:

Correct. Cooking the chicken bone weakens the bone and makes it more likely to splinter in a way that can hurt an animal. Canine's eat fowl in the wild all of the time.

Pointgold
02-09-2012, 12:57 AM

They can do raw........

I have a friend that is a fanatic about his dogs-he only gave them designer dog food until one day he talked to the vet & read a few books, then he was giving them raw chicken wings, & fed only 6 days a week...... :dunno:Yes, that is true.

However, I assumed the wings it was suggested Cotton give the dog.........were probably cooked. Never seen a wings joint......serving raw wings. Oysters, maybe. Not wings. ;)

cottonbroker1
02-09-2012, 01:01 AM
Like hey man...like my neighbor would be like all upset like if I accidently laid a chicken wing box like in his driveway and he like was reminded he like didnt get his free weekly wings, man. He would be like "wow man, like bummer"