PDA

View Full Version : mitt obama, newt obama or a real conservative

raybruce
01-31-2012, 11:30 PM
i've always been confused about the gop's choices. in 08 we had obama and mccain. only difference between the 2 was palin being so much better a choice than biden.
now the top 2 gop choices in the primary are obama clones. mitt created obama care in a smaller form. and newt wants amnesty for illegals.
i feel for what choices we have, rick santorum is the real choice. he believes in americans, wants to stop spending 1/2 a trillion a year on illegals and with the issues can beat obama. and nobody seems to have baggage the can load him down with.
i guess people only see the loudest and most obnoxious people and don't pay attention the the level headed guy who talks about the issues, not about the other guy.
pay attention people. what mitt says about newt is true. what newt says about mitt is true. i wouldn't let either one of them date my daughter, never mind run the country i fought for.
obama must go, but don't replace him with a clone.

slowhand
02-01-2012, 12:15 AM
i've always been confused about the gop's choices. in 08 we had obama and mccain. only difference between the 2 was palin being so much better a choice than biden.
now the top 2 gop choices in the primary are obama clones. mitt created obama care in a smaller form. and newt wants amnesty for illegals.
i feel for what choices we have, rick santorum is the real choice. he believes in americans, wants to stop spending 1/2 a trillion a year on illegals and with the issues can beat obama. and nobody seems to have baggage the can load him down with.
i guess people only see the loudest and most obnoxious people and don't pay attention the the level headed guy who talks about the issues, not about the other guy.
pay attention people. what mitt says about newt is true. what newt says about mitt is true. i wouldn't let either one of them date my daughter, never mind run the country i fought for.

I cant imagine Sarah Palin with access to the nuclear codes if the Prez kicked the bucket..Thats like giving a monkey a machine gun

Bill Cosby
02-01-2012, 12:20 AM
This post has been reported to the monkey anti-defamation authorities.....

cottonbroker1
02-01-2012, 12:34 AM
This post has been reported to the monkey anti-defamation authorities.....:lmao2:

slowhand
02-01-2012, 01:08 AM
This post has been reported to the monkey anti-defamation authorities.....

In my defense :lmao2:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GhxqIITtTtU (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GhxqIITtTtU)

dsolo802
02-01-2012, 01:09 AM
i feel for what choices we have, rick santorum is the real choice.
Goat sex boy?

serum114
02-01-2012, 03:08 AM

That's kinda gross!

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-o536m7yBtak/TnnvtZ7AE1I/AAAAAAAAGyk/xqSrZYKOD1Y/s400/santorum.PNG

Hudaman
02-01-2012, 06:13 AM

I am confident that the content and structure of this post represents the typical Santorum voter.

:thumbsup:

Bill Cosby
02-01-2012, 11:06 AM
In my defense :lmao2:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GhxqIITtTtU (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GhxqIITtTtU)\

:disbelief: :lmao2:

Bruce LeeRoy
02-01-2012, 12:46 PM

Republican Jesus approves of this message. :thumbsup:

http://i1080.photobucket.com/albums/j338/Americasforum/republican_jesus2.jpg

Moby
02-01-2012, 03:32 PM
According to the GOP of 2008, Rick Santorum doesn't have the experience needed to be President. He has no executive experience.

From the conservative stand point, he has used earmarks very well and while I know that's a big Republican thing, it's not conservative.

As far as I could tell the only candidate that had the credentials in the GOP was race was Huntsman. He has served 4 Presidents. Was instrumental in the GOP economic strategy of bring China into the WTO, was overwhelmingly elected to govern the most conservative state in the nation and has massive amounts of foreign policy and economic policy experience.

It is interesting that the conservative values seem so unpopular with GOP voters. Why is that?