PDA

View Full Version : Will the teaParty cheer as their payroll taxes increase compliments of their GOP???

Bill Cosby
12-21-2011, 08:51 PM
http://andthisourlife.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/111311_1737_SelfInteres2.jpg

Thai Kimchi
12-21-2011, 09:01 PM
The lobbyists leading these dopey teabaggers around by the nose won't pay more taxes -- but their water carrying clueless puppets will.

Dittoheads and Fixed News victims across the fruited plain.

Thai Kimchi
12-21-2011, 09:19 PM
From the Colbert Nation -- The Word - "Rand Illusion"

Funnier than hell, bossie, check it out!

http://www.colbertnation.com/the-colbert-report-videos/221335/march-11-2009/the-word---rand-illusion

crowonapost
12-21-2011, 09:19 PM
Yes they will And they will rationalize it as Democrats adding secret shit that no one but them knows about. Even though at this point most everyone whom watches the think tank game, knows their M.O.

But they truly hope on our nations collective apathy, how else did they get in in 2010, Idiots not thinking any vote counts. Every. Fucking. Time.

crowonapost
12-21-2011, 09:20 PM

http://www.colbertnation.com/the-colbert-report-videos/221335/march-11-2009/the-word---rand-illusion

Colbert...nails it.

Rand Illusion.

Bill Cosby
12-21-2011, 09:27 PM

Not a big fan of that guy, but that was good..........:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

hd79
12-21-2011, 09:34 PM
Once yet again, the talking point memo's and the framing of the debate points go towards the RW'ers.

Payroll Taxes are not increasing. they are resuming back to their normal rate, and back to what they should be.

They should increase the cap, or eliminate it, if they wish to "fudge" anywhere concerning SS.

Udo Dirkschneider
12-21-2011, 09:36 PM
Social Security funding should not be raided, especially considering it's unfunded status and especially considering it's an election year.

Taxes should be increased. If you lose your job and are in debt, you don't cut off alternative income sources. It's irresponsible.

Taxes, especially on the wealthy should be increased.

That ain't happening which is one of the fundamental flaws in a limited office political system - too many long term decisions are made based on short term personal political gain potential.

The GOP won't endorse a wealthy tax, nor will the democrats although they will say they're for taxing the rich, but at the end of the day, they, like the GOP ain't shitting on their dinner plate.

Bill Cosby
12-21-2011, 09:42 PM
Once yet again, the talking point memo's and the framing of the debate points go towards the RW'ers.

Payroll Taxes are not increasing. they are resuming back to their normal rate, and back to what they should be.

They should increase the cap, or eliminate it, if they wish to "fudge" anywhere concerning SS.

???? in 11 days are the payroll taxes going to remain the same?? Decrease?? Increase....???

Back to what they were??? :lmao2: I guess we can all pick our own point of return............

I pick the 50's for everyone.. Hows that??? I will take a good hit but so will the robbers on wall street/.............

hiwCg3RAm98

Bill Cosby
12-21-2011, 09:43 PM
Social Security funding should not be raided, especially considering it's unfunded status and especially considering it's an election year.

Taxes should be increased. If you lose your job and are in debt, you don't cut off alternative income sources. It's irresponsible.

That ain't happening which is one of the fundamental flaws in a limited office political system - too many long term decisions are made based on short term personal political gain potential.

The GOP won't endorse a wealthy tax, nor will the democrats although they will say they're for taxing the rich, but at the end of the day, they, like the GOP ain't shitting on their dinner plate.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

hd79
12-21-2011, 09:51 PM
???? in 11 days are the payroll taxes going to remain the same?? Decrease?? Increase....???

Back to what they were??? :lmao2: I guess we can all pick our own point of return............

I pick the 50's for everyone.. Hows that??? I will take a good hit but so will the robbers on wall street/.............

hiwCg3RAm98 Fair enough.

If something is lowered, as in being cut, and then returns a year later to the rate it was previously, prior to the cut, is it really an increase??

The payroll tax cut was supposed to be a temporary tax cut, and now, much the same as the Bush tax cuts, they wish to extend it.

Rather than cutting payroll taxes, they should either raise the cap or eliminate it.

Bill Cosby
12-21-2011, 10:00 PM
Fair enough.

If something is lowered, as in being cut, and then returns a year later to the rate it was previously, prior to the cut, is it really an increase??

The payroll tax cut was supposed to be a temporary tax cut, and now, much the same as the Bush tax cuts, they wish to extend it.

Rather than cutting payroll taxes, they should either raise the cap or eliminate it.

The rich got their break I want mine......... SIMPLE as that.......:thumbsup:

This should not even be an issue.........

If the rich/democrats/republican politicians took one for the team there might be some basis-that didn't happen.........

I hear classwarfare & shared sacrifice........ We share the sacrifice, the rich share the spoils............

Most of them will not even hire Americans, they would rather hire ppl in other countries & illegals to cut their grass & watch their kids....... FUCK THEM!!!:mad:

crowonapost
12-21-2011, 10:03 PM
The rich got their break I want mine......... SIMPLE as that.......:thumbsup:

This should not even be an issue.........

If the rich/democrats/republican politicians took one for the team there might be some basis-that didn't happen.........

I hear classwarfare & shared sacrifice........ We share the sacrifice, the rich share the spoils............

Most of them will not even hire Americans, they would rather hire ppl in other countries & illegals to cut their grass & watch their kids....... FUCK THEM!!!:mad:

Welcome to me first dead world, in which those that know how to play the game, the game of death, win & those that don't, die.

At the end everyone dies.

But I digress.

Bill Cosby
12-21-2011, 10:09 PM
Welcome to me first dead world, in which those that know how to play the game, the game of death, win & those that don't, die.

At the end everyone dies.

But I digress.

I am not speaking literally w/ that........ As I said, I will be one of those suffering.......... (We don't have a color text for that :( )

The point being, they already got an extension so this should not even be an issue.......

crowonapost
12-21-2011, 10:19 PM
I am not speaking literally w/ that........ As I said, I will be one of those suffering.......... (We don't have a color text for that :( )

The point being, they already got an extension so this should not even be an issue.......

Of Course it should not be an issue but they ONLY care about winning, at any & ALL cost.

That IS the enemy, writ large.

They put themselves before shared humanity, it's not complicated. They are wrong, no matter their financial power, they are just fundamentally, wrong.
And they must be fought for the foundational reality of life on this planet.

Period.

Hawkeye2j
12-21-2011, 11:11 PM
http://cdn.front.moveon.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/gop-xmas-card-1-MAIN2.jpg

Bill Cosby
12-21-2011, 11:17 PM
http://cdn.front.moveon.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/gop-xmas-card-1-MAIN2.jpg

:lmao2: :o :(

John Galt
12-22-2011, 07:23 AM
Despite what you might have heard, the 3% 'hike' on FICA isn't going to make, or break anyone.

Frankly, most people would be willing to forego the 20 bucks/week, if it meant more revenue collected from the uber wealthy.

Further, this isn't about the supposed tax cut.

It's about extending the UI bennies to over 1 million people.

Dems. won't dare mention it, because it sounds like a handout.

To the question in the OP, the teabag party that sits in Congress won't be affected, because our legislators neither pay into, nor collect Social Security.

The braindead followers of this group won't notice any hike in payroll taxes.

It won't be mentioned on Fox.

Independent
12-22-2011, 10:16 AM
The Republicans want a tax cut for lower and middle class wage earners for a year. The Democrats only want to pass this bill for two months.

tutonic
12-22-2011, 11:18 AM
Republicans screwed up on this one. it is all over the papers. Even the likes of the Wall Street Journal and Karl Rove admit this hurts the GOP and helps re-elect Obama.

The dem narrative is that republicans have only one policy goal, to get rid of Obama. All Americans see that, including republicans. This event is a perfect example of it. Republicans preventing what they themselves want in order to punish Obama makes Obama giggle. He has probably already placed calls reupping his White House cable TV and cell phone contract 4 more years.

LMAO, republicans are train wreck. It's fun to stand back and watch them implode.

Moby
12-22-2011, 11:38 AM
The Republicans want a tax cut for lower and middle class wage earners for a year. The Democrats only want to pass this bill for two months.
The Republicans want to exchange extending the tax cuts for giving a Canadian corporation access to huge portions of our land. The Republicans are not going to help the middle class without helping big corporations.

You're listening too much to the Neocon media and ignoring the facts.

John Galt
12-22-2011, 11:38 AM
Perhaps you should research the attachments the Republicans added to the bill, knowing it would fail.

Much to the R's surprise, the Dems swallowed the load, smiled, and thanked the Republicans for the meal. So...the republicans went for another round, but the Dems had no more room in their stomachs. They decided to pass a 2 month plan.

Nice try.

tutonic
12-22-2011, 11:41 AM
The conservative Wall Street Journal editorial board is slamming House Republicans today for their hard-line position on the payroll tax cut, writing that GOP lawmakers are throwing the 2012 election to President Barack Obama before it even begins

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/wsj-slams-republicans-for-payroll-tax-cut-debacle-say-they-are-throwing-2012-election-to-obama-2011-12#ixzz1hHKd3EX3

Bahahahahahahahah! :lmao2: :hi: :p :D

Independent
12-22-2011, 11:42 AM
Republicans screwed up on this one. it is all over the papers. Even the likes of the Wall Street Journal and Karl Rove admit this hurts the GOP and helps re-elect Obama.

The dem narrative is that republicans have only one policy goal, to get rid of Obama. All Americans see that, including republicans. This event is a perfect example of it. Republicans preventing what they themselves want in order to punish Obama makes Obama giggle. He has probably already placed calls reupping his White House cable TV and cell phone contract 4 more years.

LMAO, republicans are train wreck. It's fun to stand back and watch them implode.

I know that it was fun to watch the arrogant fall in 2010. I look forward to a similar occurrence in 2012. Continue on while you can. You will have only tears after the elections (or at least until 2013 when you begin your rant about the demise of the Republican party in 2014 - yawn)

tutonic
12-22-2011, 11:49 AM
I know that it was fun to watch the arrogant fall in 2010. I look forward to a similar occurrence in 2012. Continue on while you can. You will have only tears after the elections (or at least until 2013 when you begin your rant about the demise of the Republican party in 2014 - yawn)

Your comparison is flawed I think. Dems did not implode so much as overreach by being too successful in implementing a liberal agenda as perceived by the right, and thus the Tea Party was born, which conception was the devil child, the seeds of Republican destruction. Republicans in comparison are simply self destructing without ANY accomplishments to point to whatesoever. Not only are they not passing any favorable legislation, they are failing in their mission to rid themselves of Obama.

Yes I am and will continue to enjoy it until further notice. This circumstance is delicious beyond any expectation...:D

EldonG
12-22-2011, 11:54 AM

Pretty much sums it up.

Darmosiel
12-22-2011, 12:31 PM
http://andthisourlife.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/111311_1737_SelfInteres2.jpg

:thumbsup: :lmao2: Ya think?

Bill Cosby
12-22-2011, 02:12 PM
Your comparison is flawed I think. Dems did not implode so much as overreach by being too successful in implementing a liberal agenda as perceived by the right, and thus the Tea Party was born, which conception was the devil child, the seeds of Republican destruction. Republicans in comparison are simply self destructing without ANY accomplishments to point to whatesoever. Not only are they not passing any favorable legislation, they are failing in their mission to rid themselves of Obama.

Yes I am and will continue to enjoy it until further notice. This circumstance is delicious beyond any expectation...:D

Personally I do think the dems were to successful......... Not even close!!!

Since the perception of "the right/tebagger" is not based in reality, what the dems did or did not do has little bearing on their rage...........

I believe they do have some valid beefs, they are just blaming many of the wrong ppl for it....

What once was a small grassroots movement was soon co-opted by very powerful voices that enraged the crowds w/ imaginary demons & boogymen, & unfortunately they did so quite successfully...........