PDA

View Full Version : Is atheism a religion???

Pages : 1 [2]

tutonic
12-19-2011, 09:40 AM
I guess holding Hudaman to his own definitions is too much to ask:lmao2:

The scientific standard does not require immediate and complete integrated apparence of vast complicated phenomena. Deductive reasoning, mathematics and observation are required tools. Hudaman understood this and it is part and parcel of scientific reason. Must entire philosophies of epistemology be laid bare and repeated for you in each instance, or are there certain understanding between us which needn't bear repeating?

Science doesn't promise you simplicity. It is likely why its truthes are beyond the ken of many and even within its rarefied milieu, intricate specialization is required, and collaboration of experts is required.

That you do not apprehend science does not increase the case for God, and attempting turn that ignorance into a victory is a rhetorical con job. I don't respect it.

anatta
12-19-2011, 09:40 AM
Strongly disagree.
disagree with "free will?" -clarify please

Gary
12-19-2011, 09:43 AM
Enjoy the rabbit hole Gary.

You don't take responsibility for what you post and when you're caught lying, you claim it's a rabbit hole, you aren't going down.

Why post?

Hudaman
12-19-2011, 09:43 AM
disagree with "free will?" -clarify please

Each decision you make is a combination of chemical reactions that can only have a single result. Given the exact circumstances which exist when you make a decision, there is only one possible decision that you can make.

Hudaman
12-19-2011, 09:44 AM
You don't take responsibility for what you post and when you're caught lying, you claim it's a rabbit hole, you aren't going down.

Why post?

Rejected. I feel like posting, I post. I owe you nothing.

tutonic
12-19-2011, 09:46 AM

Why post?

Whatever bone you are chewing on does ameliorate the ignorance of belief in a revealed deity. Your faith proves you are an idiot or brainwashed chump. That isn't changing.

I know for a fact you are a moron because of this belief. It utterly impeaches every argument you make on any subject under the sun, just like truthers, birthers or flat earthers. :hi:

Gary
12-19-2011, 09:48 AM
Rejected. I feel like posting, I post. I owe you nothing.

You just run your mouth and then worm from it's contents.

You're on a tear today and it's been a long time since I've seen someone make that many mistakes is such a short period of time. Where the fuck is your mind?

tutonic
12-19-2011, 09:49 AM
Each decision you make is a combination of chemical reactions that can only have a single result. Given the exact circumstances which exist when you make a decision, there is only one possible decision that you can make.

If one believes in cause and effect and a natural universe, to conclude otherwise is illogical. :thumbsup:

anatta
12-19-2011, 09:49 AM
The brain ( chemical reactions) runs various scenarios. In base impulses -like "fight or flight", yes one is more reactive to these processes.

But one can certainly make a free decision - not a slavish adherence to a certain set of decision.

Is voting not free will? a decision of where I want to go today, if i have nothing planned like on vacation?

Granted there are are envirnemnetal factors that might influence your decision, but the superego ( which can override base reality) is capabale of overriding the first set result. The ego ( reality based part of the brain)
You are "free to agree or disagree" :)

tutonic
12-19-2011, 09:51 AM
but the superego ( of conscious mind)is capabale of overriding the first set result.

You err here. Freud's triumvirate is a metaphor. You are using it literally.

Hudaman
12-19-2011, 09:52 AM
The scientific standard does not require immediate and complete integrated apparence of vast complicated phenomena. Deductive reasoning, mathematics and observation are required tools. Hudaman understood this and it is part and parcel of scientific reason. Must entire philosophies of epistemology be laid bare and repeated for you in each instance, or are there certain understanding between us which needn't bear repeating?

Science doesn't promise you simplicity. It is likely why its truthes are beyond the ken of many and even within its rarefied milieu, intricate specialization is required, and collaboration of experts is required.

That you do not apprehend science does not increase the case for God, and attempting turn that ignorance into a victory is a rhetorical con job. I don't respect it.

Correct. I do not conclude that the sun is the center of the solar system by reproducing a heliocentric solar system. This conclusion was reached by making objective repeatable observations, and by testing hypothesis using methods which are repeatable. Apparently, that doesn't meet the 'Independent' standard, and therefore he will reject the heliocentric theory of the solar system. He probably believes eclipses occur when a dragon swallows the sun.

anatta
12-19-2011, 09:55 AM
You err here. Freud's triumvirate is a metaphor. You are using it literally.
OK forget Freudian. try this.

I am playing a chess game. there are many possible first moves.
I can choose which opening I want to play.I do not have to use any set opening move(s).

Now I am thinking should i waste more time here, or get along with my day -is this not free will?

Hudaman
12-19-2011, 10:00 AM

I can choose which opening I want to play.I do not have to use any set opening move.

Now I am thinking should i waste more time here, or get along with my day -is this not free will?

It appears that way to you, but it isn't free will at all. There are reasons you make whatever choice you make. Those reasons may be complex and they may involve independent external factors, but each of those factors acting on the chemical processes involved in making the choice can lead to only that single choice you will make. Because there are so many factors, and because they change so quickly, it is not possible to predict what choice you will make in the future. That does not change the fact that the choice you will make is not guided by anything other than chemical reactions which are subject to scientific laws. There does not exist any independent 'will'.

tutonic
12-19-2011, 10:07 AM

I can choose which opening I want to play.I do not have to use any set opening move(s).

I'll answer it this way. Do you believe in cause and effect? Do you believe that the universe is natural and observable and "real?" If so I say to you, if you could but account for every single thing, from the most remote atom, all dark matter, down to the gene expression in your brain, all the way to each kinetic relationship your body has experienced, all the sociology and upbringing you experienced, predicting you "decision" is simply a matter of sufficient RAM. I think your chess move is predetermined because I believe in cause effect and a natural world.

To think otherwise is to have belief in a spiritual world that tinkers, which is fine, but that is not coordinate with my personal conviction about reason, rationality or science. In the final analysis, be comforted that such a giant computer is unachievable, so the illusion of free will will persist.

Hudaman
12-19-2011, 10:10 AM
I'll answer it this way. Do you believe in cause and effect? Do you believe that the universe is natural and observable and "real?" If so I say to you, if you could but account for every single thing, from the most remote atom, all dark matter, down to the gene expression in your brain, all the way to each kinetic relationship your body has experienced, all the sociology and upbringing you experienced, predicting you "decision" is simply a matter of sufficient RAM. I think your chess move is predetermined because I believe in cause effect and a natural world.

To think otherwise is to have belief in a spiritual world that tinkers, which is fine, but is is not coordinate with my personal conviction about reason, rationality or science. In the final analysis, be comforted that such a giant computer is unachievable, so the illusion of free will will persist.

And I would add that such a computer could only analyze a static condition, the time it takes to complete the analysis would allow those static conditions to change such that you could make a different decision than the computer arrived it.

anatta
12-19-2011, 10:11 AM
It appears that way to you, but it isn't free will at all. There are reasons you make whatever choice you make. Those reasons may be complex and they may involve independent external factors, but each of those factors acting on the chemical processes involved in making the choice can lead to only that single choice you will make. Because there are so many factors, and because they change so quickly, it is not possible to predict what choice you will make in the future. That does not change the fact that the choice you will make is not guided by anything other than chemical reactions which are subject to scientific laws. There does not exist any independent 'will'.
OK I follow that. The brain chemical reactions drive your choices, along with external enviornemental factors. Everything the brain does is complex chemical reactions, leads to a subset of possible decisions.

If you are saying "will" is an abstract idea - not a seperate function of neurochemical reactions, I agree. The neurochemical reactions, along with outside factors lead to a decision.

I see the point. the brain itself comes up with the possible choices.
There is no independent thing called "will" - but we still are able to choose which option we come up with, based on many concurrent factors.

Everything is neurochemical reactions, every thought.
If that is the hypothesis,i can go with that.

tutonic
12-19-2011, 10:15 AM
I did learn something this morning. Cosmic rocker believes in a supernatural existence apartment from the natural observable world. Science doesn't comment on such things. You can't disprove a phantom using science or reason, except to demonstrate an absence of evidence for that. It doesn't matter whether the ghost is in outer space, in a manger, or in between cosmic's ears. There is simply no arguing with a mystic.

Gary
12-19-2011, 10:17 AM
I did learn something this morning. Cosmic rocker believes in a supernatural existence apartment from the natural observable world. Science doesn't comment on such things. You can't disprove a phantom using science or reason, except to demonstrate an absence of evidence for that. It doesn't matter whether the ghost is in outer space, in a manger, or in between cosmic's ears. There is simply no arguing with a mystic.

Science doesn't comment on anything, dumbass!

anatta
12-19-2011, 10:17 AM
agree with both HUD and TUT. I see the points, everything we are, is a function of everything we have done, and the thought process. and existing factors (enviornemental)

And since the brain tales milliseconds to process, the conditions can change.

Essentially we don't have anything but neurochemical reactions that determine behavior, ideas. Every decison must be based on neurochemical reactions, so to these points I do agree.

Whn I fianlly make a move, it is a function of thought, which is a function of the brain. Interesting take, can't disagree

tutonic
12-19-2011, 10:19 AM
And I would add that such a computer could only analyze a static condition, the time it takes to complete the analysis would allow those static conditions to change such that you could make a different decision than the computer arrived it.

Not to mention it could be argued that by my own logic the natural world would have predetermined the creation of such a computer, including all its properties, which would of necessity need to be as large and as complicated as the Universe itself...

and we instantly get circular.:lmao2:

Except I am working on a universe zip file so i can email it to God. His damn dial up connection. :lmao2:

anatta
12-19-2011, 10:21 AM
you're surprised I BELIEVE in karma? Or reincarnation? of any aspect of Buddhism?

I said it is a BELIEF, I never claimed such was a rational, demonstratable p.o.v. To do so would be silly, it is not scientific, it;s my philosophy of man and the universe.

Religion is defined as a belief system, don't know why you find that so surprising.

tutonic
Science doesn't comment on anything, dumbass!

I seem to have rankled you with my superior intellect to the point that you are extracting portions of my rhetorical flourishes, pretending they are literal in order to score fake points.

That amuses me. Thank you for amusing me, inferior being. :hi:

Big Dog
Instinct is chemically driven. Free will is the ability to override instinct, to make a decision counter to our natural inclination. We are not always as moths drawn to the flame, unable to discipline our own behavior.

Gary
12-19-2011, 10:22 AM
you're surprised I BELIEVE in karma? Or reincarnation? of any aspect of Buddhism?

I said it is a BELIEF, I never claimed such was a rational, demonstratable p.o.v. To do so would be silly, it is not scientific, it;s my philosophy of man and the universe.

Religion is defined as a belief system, don't know why you find that so surprising.

He has a different belief system.

Hudaman
12-19-2011, 10:23 AM
Instinct is chemically driven. Free will is the ability to override instinct, to make a decision counter to our natural inclination. We are not always as moths drawn to the flame, unable to discipline our own behavior.

Incorrect

tutonic
12-19-2011, 10:26 AM

I'm not steeped in dogmas, including Buddhism, I apply my own methods for judging spirituality. You seem to have reversed a bit on it though, so I'm revising my opinion. Now I can't quite compartmentalize or stereotype you like I thought. I'm not sure where you lie, asserting you are spiritual yet admitting to a deterministic view. Perhaps you are instead a polytheist who believe Zeus and friends are above us meddling here and there to their own ends. I don't know...:lmao2:

tutonic
12-19-2011, 10:28 AM

Then please surmount your atavistic urge to mentally masturbate like this. So wherein resides this creature who "overrides" and how may we measure its existence?

oooops.

Hudaman
12-19-2011, 10:29 AM

The point, I believe, is that karma presumes and independent actor or actors dictating events. I tend to view karma in much the same way I view free will. Decisions which the Hudaman 2000 makes are external influences on the decisions made by others, and those decisions in turn may impact me.

tutonic
12-19-2011, 10:33 AM
Incorrect

It could only be correct if one assumed a priori the existence of a supernatural or spiritual existence apart from our own, IMO. I think free will is incompatible with cause effect and a natural world devoid of ghosts, for lack of a better word..

Hudaman
12-19-2011, 10:36 AM
It could only be correct if one assumed a priori the existence of a supernatural or spiritual existence apart from our own, IMO. I think free will is incompatible with cause effect and a natural world devoid of ghosts, for lack of a better word..

Yep, exactly. He wants some 'thing' which does not obey natural law guiding him along and overriding the decisions his brain makes. This is egotism at it's finest.

Big Dog
12-19-2011, 10:39 AM
Then please surmount your atavistic urge to mentally masturbate like this. So wherein resides this creature who "overrides" and how may we measure its existence?

oooops.

I suppose in your world, every teenage boy never wears a condom when necessary. After all, he has no free will. No ability to override his instincts.

anatta
12-19-2011, 10:43 AM
The point, I believe, is that karma presumes and independent actor or actors dictating events. I tend to view karma in much the same way I view free will. Decisions which the Hudaman 2000 makes are external influences on the decisions made by others, and those decisions in turn may impact me.
Karma is not "independent actors or actors dictating events".

ex.
Last night I left my wallet on a Burger King counter. I am always friendly with the person who waited on me, after coming home, i realize -no wallet.
went back -she was not there, searched thru trash etc.

Long story short -i called back again, and the lady who waited on me was the office manager, and saw I left my wallet on the counter, and told me to come get it.

Point:
My actions of kindness, and conversation may hae influenced her to hold my wallet - maybe not. But it wasn't because of my karma.
Maybe my demonstrable actions of kind conversation, that would be the cause and effect

Karama is the sum total of your thoughts and deeds in this life and all past lives - it is NOT an immediate response to a situation.
One cannot use "good karma" to influence an outcome.

Hudaman
12-19-2011, 10:45 AM
I suppose in your world, every teenage boy never wears a condom when necessary. After all, he has no free will. No ability to override his instincts.

His instinct is to prevent pregnancy. He is not overriding it. The complex thought tree led him to that decision at that point in time. No external 'free will' being doing the thinking for him.

Hudaman
12-19-2011, 10:46 AM
Karma is not "independent actors or actors dictating events".

ex.
Last night I left my wallet on a Burger King counter. I am always friendly with the person who waited on me, after coming home, i realize -no wallet.
went back -she was not there, searched thru trash etc.

Long story short -i called back again, and the lady who waited on me was the office manager, and saw I left my wallet on the counter, and told me to come get it.

Point:
My actions of kindness, and conversation may hae influenced her to hold my wallet - maybe not. But it wasn't because of my karma.
Maybe my demonstrable actions of kind conversation, that would be the cause and effect

Karama is the sum total of your thoughts and deeds in this life and all past lives - it is NOT an immediate response to a situation.
One cannot use "good karma" to influence an outcome.

I am obviously not nearly educated enough on the concept of karma. I promise I'll do my homework.

Big Dog
12-19-2011, 10:48 AM
His instinct is to prevent pregnancy. He is not overriding it. The complex thought tree led him to that decision at that point in time. No external 'free will' being doing the thinking for him.

Free will is not external. Plenty of guys will say fuck the self discipline and skip the condom in the passion of the moment.

Hudaman
12-19-2011, 10:49 AM
Free will is not external. Plenty of guys will say fuck the self discipline and skip the condom in the passion of the moment.

So what? Each person has their own unique set of data points which make the decision. Doesn't change the argument at all.

Big Dog
12-19-2011, 10:52 AM
So what? Each person has their own unique set of data points which make the decision. Doesn't change the argument at all.

No, it is a matter of free will vs. instinct. The data always points to condom use being the correct decision in this situation.

anatta
12-19-2011, 10:53 AM
I'm not steeped in dogmas, including Buddhism, I apply my own methods for judging spirituality. You seem to have reversed a bit on it though, so I'm revising my opinion. Now I can't quite compartmentalize or stereotype you like I thought. I'm not sure where you lie, asserting you are spiritual yet admitting to a deterministic view. Perhaps you are instead a polytheist who believe Zeus and friends are above us meddling here and there to their own ends. I don't know...:lmao2:
I am a rationalistic westerner who apllies logic to everything.
Why I refuse to have an ideology, party affiliation, or any preconceptions about politics, or anything in life. Take each situation and analyse it.

Seperate is my spiritual connection to Buddhism, why Buddhism?
Because it works for me, and the more i study it, the more benefits I see from it, such as the "quiet mind" meditation , and chanting to alleviate stress.

In short it is a philosphy i use as a practicle use for living NOW.
" BE HERE NOW." is the classic idea.

as to the rest of my belief system, i follow it, because i find it a logical way to explain life. I won't bore you with details, but I find the allegorical descriptions of "emlightenment" to be compatable with my spirituality.

Hudaman
12-19-2011, 10:55 AM
No, it is a matter of free will vs. instinct. The data always points to condom use being the correct decision in this situation.

Wrong. Completely.

Gary
12-19-2011, 10:56 AM
I seem to have rankled you with my superior intellect to the point that you are extracting portions of my rhetorical flourishes, pretending they are literal in order to score fake points.

Both Hud and you say shit and when someone points out it is wrong, you both worm away from what you say. Just think before you say something and be precise in what you say!

Your superior intellect is a figment of your imagination and anyone thinking you come across as intelligent, must be a very dumb person. You claim to be a lawyer, but you don't seem smart enough to be one. Yesterday, you were claiming churches contributed to Republican candidates, but when asked to post sources proving it, you wormed away. How did you get the information and forget the source, if you are such a superior intellect?

You're just a fucking clown, who probably isn't even very old and who doesn't have the sense to know they just can't make things up and get people to believe it. People, particularly people on political forums want proof and not made up rhetoric.

anatta
12-19-2011, 10:59 AM
I am obviously not nearly educated enough on the concept of karma. I promise I'll do my homework.
:lmao2: what ever works for you. It works for me, because I search for a deeper meaning then just the obvious man is one of just another animal on the earth.

It could very well be self delusion, doesn't matter, i find it practicle utiltarian spiritual path. to each his own. or not.

Hudaman
12-19-2011, 11:00 AM
:lmao2: what ever works for you. It works for me, because I search for a deeper meaning then just the obvious man is one of just another animal on the earth.

It could very well be self delusion, doesn't matter, i find it practicle utiltarian spiritual path. to each his own. or not.

If my response came off as sarcastic, it wasn't intended. I'm not speaking from an informed viewpoint. I wasn't kidding.

Hudaman
12-19-2011, 11:04 AM
Both Hud and you say shit and when someone points out it is wrong, you both worm away from what you say. Just think before you say something and be precise in what you say!

Your superior intellect is a figment of your imagination and anyone thinking you come across as intelligent, must be a very dumb person. You claim to be a lawyer, but you don't seem smart enough to be one. Yesterday, you were claiming churches contributed to Republican candidates, but when asked to post sources proving it, you wormed away. How did you get the information and forget the source, if you are such a superior intellect?

You're just a fucking clown, who probably isn't even very old and who doesn't have the sense to know they just can't make things up and get people to believe it. People, particularly people on political forums want proof and not made up rhetoric.

I can't speak for tutonic. From my point of view you not talented at debate and discussion. It's an observation. You compensate by grabbing onto a non-relevant point like a pit bull. That's why I choose not to go down the rabbit hole with you. Your arguments have no point. You argue to argue. I'm not going to participate. This is a thread about atheism. You want to discuss the manner in which I use certain scientific phrases. It does not relate to the topic. You lack focus.

anatta
12-19-2011, 11:05 AM
If my response came off as sarcastic, it wasn't intended. I'm not speaking from an informed viewpoint. I wasn't kidding.
understood. didn't take it that way. i'm not all sensitive about religion.
If you want to find out more great -if not -also great.

I simply wanted to correct the premise westerners seem to have about "instant karma"

tutonic
12-19-2011, 11:13 AM

Sorry, but it wasn't until you reread your smoking gun that you realized you were shooting blanks, even after you reposted my statement which you mischaracterized several times.

Several elements will have to coalesce the moment you outwit me. They include:

freezing
blue
horses
cold
over
flying
moon
pigs
hell
day
beggars
try again, little person.

tutonic
12-19-2011, 11:14 AM
I can't speak for tutonic. ....

OK then I hereby rubber stamp this with approval.

except that the sidebar about free will is extremely important in its implications for policy, ends of criminal justice, treatment of mental disease, behavioral therapy.. just to name a few.

afterthought...... and the disgusting judgmentalism of right wing Christians.

Telos
12-19-2011, 11:18 AM
is atheism a religion? The answer is no. What it is, is the awareness of the truth that make the creators of cults with their fabricated sky daddies nervious. Now that the whacked out freaks of religions can no longer gather faggots in which to burn those they call heritics, it's safe for atheists to enter the stage of discourse, and push back to protect their 1st amendment rights, and to enforce seperation of church and state.
The other great truth is that the Consitution is a leash that protects those intoxicated with religion from their own insanity......

Big Dog
12-19-2011, 11:31 AM
is atheism a religion? The answer is no. What it is, is the awareness of the truth that make the creators of cults with their fabricated sky daddies nervious. Now that the whacked out freaks of religions can no longer gather faggots in which to burn those they call heritics, it's safe for atheists to enter the stage of discourse, and push back to protect their 1st amendment rights, and to enforce seperation of church and state.
The other great truth is that the Consitution is a leash that protects those intoxicated with religion from their own insanity......

Now? ... yeah, I guess that's true if you ignore history ... like the regimes of Stalin, Pol Pot, and Mao when atheists ran things.

tutonic
12-19-2011, 11:38 AM
Now? ... yeah, I guess that's true if you ignore history ... like the regimes of Stalin, Pol Pot, and Mao when atheists ran things.

You err again. Want to know how? OK I'll instruct you. Those regimes did not use or require the absence of god as a rallying cry or justification for atrocity. Compare organized religion which has oft invoked the pronouncement of an artificial deity in committing its crimes.

Now write on the chalkboard 1000 times "I will not draw inapt comparisons in the presence of tutonic" before you go home.

Ethics and religiosity can be made mutually exclusive. Now go and sin no more.

Hudaman
12-19-2011, 11:43 AM
You err again. Want to know how? OK I'll instruct you. Those regimes did not use or require the absence of god as a rallying cry or justification for atrocity. Compare organized religion which has oft invoked the pronouncement of an artificial deity in committing its crimes.

Now write on the chalkboard 1000 times "I will not draw inapt comparisons in the presence of tutonic" before you go home.

Correct. Being clean and sober does not lead one to act in any particular manner. However, being hooked on the God drug does.

EldonG
12-19-2011, 12:08 PM

That's what Gary is here for - to provide a stark contrast for those who understand basic logic, and be the whipping boy drenched in rhetoric, thus allowing those of us with appropriate taste amusement as he squirms and rankles.

Nothing more.

tutonic
12-19-2011, 12:08 PM
Correct. Being clean and sober does not lead one to act in any particular manner. However, being hooked on the God drug does.

I resist lumping in all belief systems as equal to "religion". Not that I care so much about spiritual people claiming intellectual equivalency so much. It's that if I have a philosophy or belief in an ultimate truth or one or more irreducible suppositions I think best explains the universe which I am always willing to revise at any point based upon revised evidence or demonstrable flaw in my reason, I don't want that to go unnoticed so I don't equate that with a religion, which tenets appear to be, once resolved, nonnegotiable and immutable to the adherents (and often to emanate from a strange incomprehensible spiritual creature divined through priests)..

tutonic
12-19-2011, 12:10 PM
That's what Gary is here for - to provide a stark contrast for those who understand basic logic, and be the whipping boy drenched in rhetoric, thus allowing those of us with appropriate taste amusement as he squirms and rankles.

Nothing more.

Well said. Another rubber stamp of assent here.

EldonG
12-19-2011, 12:19 PM
'Free will' is nothing more than the ability to base decisions on whatever degree of logic one wishes to (and has the capability to) apply in a given situation, as opposed to relying on raw animal instinct. It's applied education.

Philly Rabbit
12-19-2011, 12:39 PM
If you love freedom and especially if you're in the middle class, Gary is your enemy.

EldonG
12-19-2011, 12:44 PM
If you love freedom and especially if you're in the middle class, Gary is your enemy.
Easily the wisest post I can recall from you. :thumbsup:

tutonic
12-19-2011, 12:46 PM

What are you going to do when Jesus binds you up for 1000 years?

Philly Rabbit
12-19-2011, 12:58 PM
What are you going to do when Jesus binds you up for 1000 years?

Sorry ... I don't exchange with school children.

Children should be seen and not heard from untill they're told to do so.

Keyser Soze
12-19-2011, 01:00 PM

Dad? Is that you? Talk about old school...

Vilifier of Zombies
12-19-2011, 01:06 PM

The very same reason why you should've never left the kiddie table Snooki...

At what point are ya gonna come out of the closet and be done with this facade?

How about you employ a dipshitted liberal baitpuppet the next time around instead?

Philly Rabbit
12-19-2011, 01:11 PM
The very same reason why you should've never left the kiddie table Snooki...

At what point are ya gonna come out of the closet and be done with this facade?

How about you employ a dipshitted liberal baitpuppet the next time around instead?

I wonder where hippy boy here will allow me to display my Salvation Army donation sticker?

Hudaman
12-19-2011, 01:15 PM
I wonder where hippy boy here will allow me to display my Salvation Army donation sticker?

:lmao2: :lmao2:

You bought the moral high ground with a quarter?

EldonG
12-19-2011, 01:20 PM
I could suppose you're referring to me. Just about anywhere you care to, so long as it's your property, or you have the owner's consent.

I would not simply 'give' to the Salvation Army...though I've gladly volunteered my time to individual officers, and would again. Some are among the most selfless people I've ever met.

Some, the most selfish.

Vilifier of Zombies
12-19-2011, 01:20 PM

When are you gonna come out of the closet with that baitpuppet Snooki?

I think your next baitpuppet would be more entertaining if you modeled it after gOd, Verbal Kint, Bozo, and nondual combined, albeit, I don't think you'd have the ability though, what says you Snooki?

The forum does provide space for a signature...you can display your Salvation Army donation sticker there...

Philly Rabbit
12-19-2011, 01:28 PM
I could suppose you're referring to me. Just about anywhere you care to, so long as it's your property, or you have the owner's consent.

I would not simply 'give' to the Salvation Army...though I've gladly volunteered my time to individual officers, and would again. Some are among the most selfless people I've ever met.

Some, the most selfish.

Well Eldon, I wasn't refering to you.

EldonG
12-19-2011, 01:30 PM
All well and good...but not many on this board actively identify as hippies.

VoZ most assuredly does not.

Philly Rabbit
12-19-2011, 01:31 PM
When are you gonna come out of the closet with that baitpuppet Snooki?

I think your next baitpuppet would be more entertaining if you modeled it after gOd, Verbal Kint, Bozo, and nondual combined, albeit, I don't think you'd have the ability though, what says you Snooki?

The forum does provide space for a signature...you can display your Salvation Army donation sticker there...

The cat's out of the bag with you .. Mr. moderate Zombie.

Put restrictions on free speech and isolate it.

Tax the churches.

You can issue all the insults you like at me .. it's over for you boy.

Vilifier of Zombies
12-19-2011, 01:32 PM

OtV8PGX42WQ

tutonic
12-19-2011, 01:37 PM
.. it's over for you boy.

:lmao2:

Vilifier of Zombies
12-19-2011, 01:38 PM
The cat's out of the bag with you .. Mr. moderate Zombie.

Put restrictions on free speech and isolate it.

Tax the churches.

You can issue all the insults you like at me .. it's over for you boy.

Tell you what, go to your nearest movie theater and scream "FIRE!" That'll be all the free speech you need worry about from here on out...

Think of how beneficial it'd be to finally tax the Hasidics, those fuck'n locusts need to get taxed...

Over? lol, your baitpuppet is gonna make internet threats? Awesome, way to post fuckwit.

EldonG
12-19-2011, 01:39 PM
OtV8PGX42WQ
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0129805/

I Have it. Jeunet is a master director. :thumbsup:

AspmmjBl1LU&feature=related

Bill Cosby
12-19-2011, 02:13 PM

????Why do you continue to attack Gary??? It would seem you two are natural allies............:lmao2: :lmao2: TO the staunch denial of both...

It would seem that you both are against the world, Gary against the world, Philly against the world, no one else can do anything right!!!!!!!!!!!

Join forces, you can take over the world...............:lmao2:

Vilifier of Zombies
12-19-2011, 02:23 PM
????Why do you continue to attack Gary??? It would seem you two are natural allies............:lmao2: :lmao2: TO the staunch denial of both...

It would seem that you both are against the world, Gary against the world, Philly against the world, no one else can do anything right!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know about Gary, on one occasion he'd used a sockpuppet on a different forum but that's about it, is he using sockpuppets here? Could be, but probably not...

Snooki Rabbit on the other hand, has got to be a pseudo fictitious baitpuppet, used for ulterior purposes...I wouldn't be surprised if it were one of the neocon bashers, using the baitpuppet to further their cause, it's just not that realistic anymore...the jig is up.

Vilifier of Zombies
12-19-2011, 02:30 PM
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0129805/

I Have it. Jeunet is a master director. :thumbsup:

AspmmjBl1LU&feature=related

From the early 80's, it still makes me laugh...

Gary
12-19-2011, 02:30 PM

See, that's what makes you just like the Phifthy Rabbit. Both of you are so far out there, that anyone who isn't out there with you are all the same, the complete lack of having good judgment by extremists.

Bill Cosby
12-19-2011, 02:34 PM
See, that's what makes you just like the Phifthy Rabbit. Both of you are so far out there, that anyone who isn't out there with you are all the same, the complete lack of having good judgment by extremists.

I think Philly & you both can, @ times lighten up & take a moment to smell the roses along the way...........

One of the reasons most of us are here, is fun, entertainment & a few laughs..

You & him have a lot more in common than either would like to admit.........

Walking around grumbling like you got a dill pickle up your ass all the time can be amusing only for so long..........

Give it a break, it's the holidays, Christmas in just down the street........

Allow yourself a day off & have a little fun, laugh, post some jokes, humor, funny stuff..............:thumbsup:

Enjoy your day........:)

Philly Rabbit
12-19-2011, 02:39 PM

Gary is the enemy of the American working middle class.

He is a big government statist and a supporter of the Central federal power who thinks he's moderate but so do a lot of other people in this forum.

Gary considers the working middle inferior and in need of supervision from Washington. He despises the south and it's conservatism, and the constitutional republic of republics. His smearing of female conservative women as being unintelligent and unworthy of political office doesn't relieve the notion that he carries religious Christian faith.

Telos
12-19-2011, 02:58 PM

Tell you what, oh astute historian....get me the numbers that has been killed, or murdered by christianity starting in 314 AD....I've a feeling those Popes, and your gang of three are a match made in heaven....

Gary
12-19-2011, 03:28 PM
I think Philly & you both can, @ times lighten up & take a moment to smell the roses along the way...........

One of the reasons most of us are here, is fun, entertainment & a few laughs..

You & him have a lot more in common than either would like to admit.........

Walking around grumbling like you got a dill pickle up your ass all the time can be amusing only for so long..........

Give it a break, it's the holidays, Christmas in just down the street........

Allow yourself a day off & have a little fun, laugh, post some jokes, humor, funny stuff..............:thumbsup:

Enjoy your day........:)

You need to place your concerns with yourself and take responsiblity for what you do, instead of worming away from the shit you cause. You make the bait threads, so deal with it.

EldonG
12-19-2011, 03:31 PM
You need to place your concerns with yourself and take responsiblity for what you do, instead of worming away from the shit you cause. You make the bait threads, so deal with it.
Gary...I'm typing slowly, so maybe you can get it.

He's not 'worming away from his position'. He's writing you off as a lost cause.

Gary
12-19-2011, 03:52 PM
Gary...I'm typing slowly, so maybe you can get it.

He's not 'worming away from his position'. He's writing you off as a lost cause.

FUCK YOU AND BILL!

http://www.dcjunkies.com/search.php?searchid=390790

I don't want to hear bullshit, about it being Christmas, by some idiot who has posted all those religious bait threads and claiming it's someone else's fault, when they respond to them.

Both of you are worms!

Philly Rabbit
12-19-2011, 04:02 PM
FUCK YOU AND BILL!

I don't want to hear bullshit, about it being Christmas, by some idiot who has posted all those religious bait threads and claiming it's someone else's fault, when they respond to them.

Both of you are worms!

Now here's a nice holiday greeting if I ever read one.

Bill Cosby
12-19-2011, 08:17 PM
FUCK YOU AND BILL!

Both of you are worms!
I z
Am baitln, you are bitin lmao

Gary
12-19-2011, 08:23 PM
I z
Am baitln, you are bitin lmao

You claim to be a man without an agenda, but how many threads have you started lately with religion as the subject? I've never started one thread on the subject, but many of the threads on your first page deal with religion. Why is that, if you have no agenda and are just an atheist?

Quikstepper
12-19-2011, 08:26 PM
To all you supposed Pro life Catholics... here is what the Pope had to say to you ...about your greed...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/​2011/12/16/​pope-benedict-wealth-distributi​on_n_1154798.html?ref=fb&src

I guess all their bashing of Ted Kennedy & the Clintons position on abortion was all an act. Not when republicans bash & slash everything that makes for a CIVILIZED society.

The message laments that "some currents of modern culture, built upon rationalist and individualist economic principles, have cut off the concept of justice from its transcendent roots, detaching it from charity and solidarity."

Authentic education, Benedict writes, teaches the proper use of freedom with "respect for oneself and others, including those whose way of being and living differs greatly from one's own."

Peace-making requires education not only in the values of compassion and solidarity, but in the importance of wealth redistribution, the "promotion of growth, cooperation for development and conflict resolution," Benedict writes.

The pope also calls on political leaders to "ensure that no one is ever denied access to...education..

So much for republican "morals." Yawn..

Bill Cosby
12-20-2011, 01:57 AM
You claim to be a man without an agenda, but how many threads have you started lately with religion as the subject? I've never started one thread on the subject, but many of the threads on your first page deal with religion. Why is that, if you have no agenda and are just an atheist?

Why do I have to keep explaining shit to you???

You don't like it here, then why stay???

I start threads for various reasons like everyone else-if you don't like it, you damn sure don't need to post in it, now do you???

Don't blame me if you bite........

I am going to post threads on topics of interest to me & those I think are of interest to other members.......

IN THE BEGINNING AL GORE CREATED THE INTERNET, HE SOON LEARNED HE WAS NOT ALONE-THUS, THE IGNORE FUNCTION & SCROLL BAR CAME INTO BEING.........:thumbsup:

EldonG
12-20-2011, 02:36 AM
FUCK YOU AND BILL!

Both of you are worms!
:lmao2: :lmao2: :taunt:

Gary
12-20-2011, 06:46 AM

I start threads for various reasons like everyone else-if you don't like it, you damn sure don't need to post in it, now do you???

Don't blame me if you bite........

I am going to post threads on topics of interest to me & those I think are of interest to other members.......

IN THE BEGINNING AL GORE CREATED THE INTERNET, HE SOON LEARNED HE WAS NOT ALONE-THUS, THE IGNORE FUNCTION & SCROLL BAR CAME INTO BEING.........:thumbsup:

What the hell is you being a liar have to do with this site? You're just an asshole who posts on this site. Instead of super moderator, you should be calling yourself super asshole! You damned well know you are a religious troll, so don't give me this shit about not having an agenda. You post all those threads bashing religion and then have the nerve to say, lighten up it's, Christmas time.

You also have an anti-war and anti-government agenda. Who cares if you have an agenda, but don't claim you don't have one and expect not to be called out for telling a lie. Political sites are designed for discussion and they aren't designed to have a bunch of clowns, agree with your fucked up views.

Independent
12-20-2011, 07:34 AM

You have to keep explaining shit to Gary because that is what you have to do. You have no choice. It is the inevitable result of all previous actions and reactions that have occurred in the universe since the beginning of time.

Gary continues to post here because he has to post here. He has no free will to do otherwise. This is also the inevitable result of all previous actions and reactions that have occurred since the beginning of the universe.

This, of course, is science and requires no faith whatsoever to believe. If you do not believe this and actually think that either of you have a choice then you are just too stupid and too ignorant to understand science and logic.

Keyser Soze
12-20-2011, 12:12 PM
No wonder the conservatives are confused. You have absolutely no understanding of anything! lol

tutonic
12-20-2011, 12:14 PM
I don't know about Gary, on one occasion he'd used a sockpuppet on a different forum but that's about it, is he using sockpuppets here? Could be, but probably not...

Snooki Rabbit on the other hand, has got to be a pseudo fictitious baitpuppet, used for ulterior purposes...I wouldn't be surprised if it were one of the neocon bashers, using the baitpuppet to further their cause, it's just not that realistic anymore...the jig is up.

But I want to believe that neoconfederate royalist comedian is real.:talktothehand:

Gary
12-20-2011, 01:01 PM
Originally Posted by Vilifier of Zombies

My guess is, it's the admins using sock puppets.

I already told you, I warned an idiot to stop messing up threads by posting oversize images, or I was going to create a sock puppet and nuke him. He didn't and I did.

Bill Cosby
12-20-2011, 02:58 PM
What the hell is you being a liar have to do with this site? You're just an asshole who posts on this site. Instead of super moderator, you should be calling yourself super asshole! You damned well know you are a religious troll, so don't give me this shit about not having an agenda. You post all those threads bashing religion and then have the nerve to say, lighten up it's, Christmas time.

You also have an anti-war and anti-government agenda. Who cares if you have an agenda, but don't claim you don't have one and expect not to be called out for telling a lie. Political sites are designed for discussion and they aren't designed to have a bunch of clowns, agree with your fucked up views.

Nice rant about agenda's, I especially like the part about who cares...:lmao2: :lmao2:

Bill Cosby
12-20-2011, 03:05 PM
You have to keep explaining shit to Gary because that is what you have to do. You have no choice. It is the inevitable result of all previous actions and reactions that have occurred in the universe since the beginning of time.

Gary continues to post here because he has to post here. He has no free will to do otherwise. This is also the inevitable result of all previous actions and reactions that have occurred since the beginning of the universe.

This, of course, is science and requires no faith whatsoever to believe. If you do not believe this and actually think that either of you have a choice then you are just too stupid and too ignorant to understand science and logic.

So my toying w/ him is kinda like sin w/out guilt??? :lmao2:

Gary is actually alright w/ me......... He is smart & outspoken, he just never wrong, but don't tell him that....... "He is not always right, but he is never wrong".......:D

He doesn't have an agenda,
he's on a mission-> MKZSqd5Y8nA

Gary
12-20-2011, 03:11 PM
Nice rant about agenda's, I especially like the part about who cares...:lmao2: :lmao2:

Rant is your perception, which hasn't been very good lately

You should like it, because I care about someone's opinions as long as they are honest about it.

Simply looking at the threads you make shows your agenda!

Bill Cosby
12-20-2011, 03:18 PM
Rant is your perception, which hasn't been very good lately

You should like it, because I care about someone's opinions as long as they are honest about it.

Simply looking at the threads you make shows your agenda!

Yea, you are just to smart for us, & besides, gawd is on your side.........:lmao2:

Gary
12-20-2011, 03:29 PM
Yea, you are just to smart for us, & besides, gawd is on your side.........:lmao2:

I'm smart enough to know, if a liberal cared about his political ideology, he wouldn't be making enemies of Christians in America. That's why I don't think you and some others are liberals.

Hudaman
12-20-2011, 03:45 PM
I'm smart enough to know, if a liberal cared about his political ideology, he wouldn't be making enemies of Christians in America. That's why I don't think you and some others are liberals.

Christians offering protection? Do we have to pay your goons when they show up at the door?

Gary
12-20-2011, 03:53 PM

Christians offering protection? Do we have to pay your goons when they show up at the door?

I would suggest you comprehend the nature of politics. When you have people of a political ideology acting as foolishly as you do, you hurt the cause of liberals. You can go to plenty of websites and chat religion, so why are you so stupid to turn away potential voters to your cause by acting like an asshole? Many more people read these posts than are present on this site.

Bill Cosby
12-20-2011, 04:02 PM

Well, you got me there, I aint a liberal........ @ least as they define it.........

As I have said, I was once much more conservative than I am now, never neo though, old school.........

I have no need for friends or enemies of folks who call themselves Christians & yet act in a manner, or advocate things diametrically opposed to it.. :dunno:

I don't have heroes or anything like that... But if I did there would be Christians amongst them such as the Rev MLK, Tutu, Father Dan Barington, Plowshares Movement, etc..............:thumbsup:

SuGPciAvgrI

Independent
12-20-2011, 04:07 PM
So my toying w/ him is kinda like sin w/out guilt??? :lmao2:

Exactly. We are not responsible for our actions. It is the universes fault.:thumbsup:

Gary
12-20-2011, 04:29 PM
Well, you got me there, I aint a liberal........ @ least as they define it.........

As I have said, I was once much more conservative than I am now, never neo though, old school.........

I have no need for friends or enemies of folks who call themselves Christians & yet act in a manner, or advocate things diametrically opposed to it.. :dunno:

I don't have heroes or anything like that... But if I did there would be Christians amongst them such as the Rev MLK, Tutu, Father Dan Barington, Plowshares Movement, etc..............:thumbsup:

SuGPciAvgrI

I don't know if BookTV is still on, but Howard Zinn used to make plenty of appearances.

I don't see many posts pushing Christianity on political sites, but I see plenty bashing it. It doesn't make sense, unless you want to help the Republicans, because that's what bashing Christianity does. It isn't a way to motivate people and get rid of those MFing Republicans. Obviously, the Democratic Party has a large enough tent to house Christians and even conservatives, because a conservative Democrat isn't going to obstruct government, like a moderate Republican will. The Republican Party needs to be put out of our misery.

I get very suspicious of political activity that aids the enemy, both foreign and domestic.

tutonic
12-20-2011, 04:45 PM
I would suggest you comprehend the nature of politics. When you have people of a political ideology acting as foolishly as you do, you hurt the cause of liberals. You can go to plenty of websites and chat religion, so why are you so stupid to turn away potential voters to your cause by acting like an asshole? Many more people read these posts than are present on this site.

BAC and Phillyrabbit have the entire global population cowering and shivering like a wounded rodents smushed in the middle between two vipers. God save the independents and moderates.

Big Dog
12-20-2011, 05:14 PM

Sure they used "God is dead" as justification, but you are totally off point. You failed to address the issue that Telos just brought up.

Telos was crying like a little bitch, acting like "now" is the first time atheists have had free speech. I simply corrected him and his propaganda by pointing out the historical truth.

You, on the other hand, were unable to form a rebuttal to the "atheist never had free speech until now" issue that Telos brought up, so you simply changed the topic and pretended it was a rebuttal to the original argument. Really quite comical of you, my, thesaurus loving, friend.

Big Dog
12-20-2011, 05:23 PM
Tell you what, oh astute historian....get me the numbers that has been killed, or murdered by christianity starting in 314 AD....I've a feeling those Popes, and your gang of three are a match made in heaven....

Have you ever looked at population growth charts, Telos? There just weren't that many people back in 314 AD compared today, but I digress.

Let's add up all the murders from the Aztecs, the Baal worshipers, Stalin, Mao, Hitler (an occultist), Pol Pot, and all the abortions .... I guarantee Christianity has done more good.

Hudaman
12-20-2011, 05:26 PM

What is my cause and how am I hurting it? Should I trade allowing you idiots to teach Intelligent Design for your support on a tax break? You are a fucking idiot when it comes to this topic. Seriously. If you think I'm going to let you run amok because I need your support, you are dumber than I thought you were.

EldonG
12-20-2011, 05:27 PM
Have you ever looked at population growth charts, Telos? There just weren't that many people back in 314 AD compared today, but I digress.

Let's add up all the murders from the Aztecs, the Baal worshipers, Stalin, Mao, Hitler (an occultist), Pol Pot, and all the abortions .... I guarantee Christianity has done more good.

How many other atrocities would you like, just so you can make your favorite mass-murderer look good? :p

How many managed to kill EVERY first-born of a major city? :hi:

Hudaman
12-20-2011, 05:28 PM
Sure they used "God is dead" as justification, but you are totally off point. You failed to address the issue that Telos just brought up.

Telos was crying like a little bitch, acting like "now" is the first time atheists have had free speech. I simply corrected him and his propaganda by pointing out the historical truth.

You, on the other hand, were unable to form a rebuttal to the "atheist never had free speech until now" issue that Telos brought up, so you simply changed the topic and pretended it was a rebuttal to the original argument. Really quite comical of you, my, thesaurus loving, friend.

And why would he rebut an argument you made against another poster? Nice victory, dimwit.

Big Dog
12-20-2011, 05:32 PM
And why would he rebut an argument you made against another poster? Nice victory, dimwit.

My guess is, for the same reason you are doing so right now.

:taunt:

Gary
12-20-2011, 07:38 PM
What is my cause and how am I hurting it? Should I trade allowing you idiots to teach Intelligent Design for your support on a tax break? You are a fucking idiot when it comes to this topic. Seriously. If you think I'm going to let you run amok because I need your support, you are dumber than I thought you were.

There isn't anyone on this forum posting threads about religion except to bash Christians, so don't give me your bullshit excuses.

The only thing you have accomplished on this forum is to make liberals look stupid and if you don't see that, don't worry about anyone else being dumb.

tutonic
12-20-2011, 08:09 PM
There isn't anyone on this forum posting threads about religion except to bash Christians, ....

So be the guy who does. Fight the good fight. Lot's of good in the stupid book. Make a case. I know people who can.

tutonic
12-20-2011, 08:15 PM
, my, thesaurus loving, friend.

I don't own one. I never have. Well, that's a lie. I have a paperback one that I have never opened. I have read a lot in life and was totally anal about looking up words. In fact I became compulsive to the point that I could not continue a narrative if an unknown word stood in my path. I still have the dictionary I received for my 13th birthday from my Grandmother, R.I.P., and I regularly placed a star by all the words I would look up. As many words have stars next to them as not. the cover is now made of electrical tape. Sadly, many words have multiple stars. Oftentimes I would be more interested in the dictionary and forget the book I was reading because the dictionary was so enjoyable.

I really never utilized a thesaurus.

Gary
12-20-2011, 08:30 PM
So be the guy who does. Fight the good fight. Lot's of good in the stupid book. Make a case. I know people who can.

Why would I want to discuss Christianity or Astrophysics, etc. with someone who does have a fucking clue? There are places you can discuss such things and it isn't here.

Hudaman
12-20-2011, 08:32 PM
There isn't anyone on this forum posting threads about religion except to bash Christians, so don't give me your bullshit excuses.

The only thing you have accomplished on this forum is to make liberals look stupid and if you don't see that, don't worry about anyone else being dumb.

I don't see that. And I promise I won't worry about anyone else being dumb except for you. You've got a special kind of stupidity that has won me over, Gary.

Hudaman
12-20-2011, 08:32 PM
Why would I want to discuss Christianity or Astrophysics, etc. with someone who does have a fucking clue? There are places you can discuss such things and it isn't here.

Then don't. No great loss.

Big Dog
12-20-2011, 08:35 PM
I don't own one. I never have. Well, that's a lie. I have a paperback one that I have never opened. I have read a lot in life and was totally anal about looking up words. In fact I became compulsive to the point that I could not continue a narrative if an unknown word stood in my path. I still have the dictionary I received for my 13th birthday from my Grandmother, R.I.P., and I regularly placed a star by all the words I would look up. As many words have stars next to them as not. the cover is now made of electrical tape. Sadly, many words have multiple stars. Oftentimes I would be more interested in the dictionary and forget the book I was reading because the dictionary was so enjoyable.

I really never utilized a thesaurus.

Ah ... a good explanation for why you have such an extraordinary and extensive vocabulary :thumbsup:

Gary
12-20-2011, 08:57 PM
I don't see that. And I promise I won't worry about anyone else being dumb except for you. You've got a special kind of stupidity that has won me over, Gary.

Then, you're blind and stupid for thinking someone is dumb, because they're a Christian. Atheists cluster in the area of people with superior intelligence and not geniuses.

Hudaman
12-20-2011, 09:01 PM
Then, you're blind and stupid for thinking someone is dumb, because they're a Christian. Atheists cluster in the area of people with superior intelligence and not geniuses.

I don't think you're dumb because your a Christian, Gary. It's the other way around. I think you're a Christian because you're dumb.

:hi:

Gary
12-20-2011, 09:17 PM
I don't think you're dumb because your a Christian, Gary. It's the other way around. I think you're a Christian because you're dumb.

tutonic says this:

Originally Posted by Gary
There isn't anyone on this forum posting threads about religion except to bash Christians, ....

I quote him and reply:

Originally Posted by Gary

and you quote me and say:

Originally Posted by Hudaman
Then don't. No great loss

Now, that really makes sense and you want to call someone else dumb?

Hudaman
12-20-2011, 10:50 PM
tutonic says this:

I quote him and reply:

and you quote me and say:

Now, that really makes sense and you want to call someone else dumb?

Fuck are you dumb.

You: Why would I want to discuss Christianity or Astrophysics, etc. with someone who does have a fucking clue?

Me: Then don't.

Calm down Gary. Take a deep breath.

Gary
12-20-2011, 10:58 PM
Fuck are you dumb.

You: Why would I want to discuss Christianity or Astrophysics, etc. with someone who does have a fucking clue?

Me: Then don't.

Calm down Gary. Take a deep breath.

You do one dumb thing after another, so you shouldn't call Bozo dumb.

Hudaman
12-20-2011, 11:03 PM
You do one dumb thing after another, so you shouldn't call Bozo dumb.

I just called you dumb, dummy. Are you having trouble following along today?

Gary
12-20-2011, 11:16 PM
I just called you dumb, dummy. Are you having trouble following along today?

Stick to just not posting anything, which is the same as anything dumb!