PDA

View Full Version : I got 15 kids & 3 Babydaddys-someone`s gonna pay for me & my kids too

Warden
12-03-2011, 03:49 PM
WTF?

This is the problem, people like this, to me dont need any help other then to close your legs and stop having kids.

Go ahead, let that shit talking begin!

bavou_SEj1E

http://static.rcgroups.net/forums/attachments/2/0/9/8/7/a2276751-72-stirring-the-pot.jpg

Bill Cosby
12-03-2011, 09:45 PM
I am waiting to see what some of our friends on the right have to say here.......

I watched that clip but what is up w/ the last couple mins of it???

Warden
12-03-2011, 09:48 PM
I am waiting to see what some of our friends on the right have to say here.......

I watched that clip but what is up w/ the last couple mins of it???

Shit, I changed the video, that was someone how added his own shit to it, but not the original it up. Sorry bout that.

Telos
12-03-2011, 09:49 PM
wow!!!! talk about reckless procreation....

doctordog
12-03-2011, 09:56 PM
A judge should order that fucking ho get her tubes tied.

Udo Dirkschneider
12-03-2011, 09:58 PM
Those kids should be taken away from her and put up for adoption where they have a rats ass of a chance at getting a decent raising, education, food, clothing and perhaps some love along the way.

Then she should be forcibly sterilized and imprisoned for 10 years.

Fucking roach, waste of a soul.

mrmeangenes
12-03-2011, 10:08 PM
Let's see: she's in Florida, and there are time limits on temporary assistance:

http://www.nccp.org/profiles/FL_profile_36.html

Warden
12-03-2011, 10:11 PM
Let's see: she's in Florida, and there are time limits on temporary assistance:

http://www.nccp.org/profiles/FL_profile_36.html

That's cash assistance, what about food stamps, housing etc...?

mrmeangenes
12-03-2011, 10:52 PM
I'm not sure. I know there have been changes over the years - including some major revisions during the Clinton administration . ( I believe Bill was trying to steal Republican thunder at the time.)

The laws started out strict-then got looser-then tightened up again.

Bill Cosby
12-03-2011, 11:04 PM
A judge should order that fucking ho get her tubes tied.

it is a bit late................

I wonder if this is common in Florida??

crowonapost
12-03-2011, 11:20 PM
It's a numbers game.

Now if a numbers game is measured in dollars & those whom malipuate it on others backs, her story is 1% of pennies.
otherwise....um

Ya it's a problem. Because she's a black woman bearing kids to game a system that is gamed ALREADY, before her, from the top down.

So... not sure what this is concerned about.....

Other than more black kids on a 1% of 1% of our tax dollars.

Or as I like to calculate, nothing.

cottonbroker1
12-04-2011, 12:20 AM
Is there some way I can write my two cats off as dependants??

crowonapost
12-04-2011, 12:26 AM
Is there some way I can write my two cats off as dependants??

Yes. If Pussy demands you pay for their kids.

Hamill
12-04-2011, 01:06 AM
WTF?

This is the problem, people like this, to me dont need any help other then to close your legs and stop having kids.

bavou_SEj1E

http://static.rcgroups.net/forums/attachments/2/0/9/8/7/a2276751-72-stirring-the-pot.jpg

Well,that's some pretty disgusting shit..This woman breeds like a fucking gerbil and can't even take care of herself..

There should be some sort of mandate that if you have say,more than 3 kids and you're on welfare,you should be required to be on birth control..

Warden
12-04-2011, 01:10 AM
Well,that's some pretty disgusting shit..This woman breeds like a fucking gerbil and can't even take care of herself..

There should be some sort of mandate that if you have say,more than 3 kids and you're on welfare,you should be required to be on birth control..

I liked the drug testing idea for welfare recipients, that was a legitimate idea. Yes, this is what gives the whole "well meaning" system a bad name, and this is not what welfare was intended for. This is disgusting.

Hamill
12-04-2011, 01:22 AM
I liked the drug testing idea for welfare recipients, that was a legitimate idea. Yes, this is what gives the whole "well meaning" system a bad name, and this is not what welfare was intended for. This is disgusting.
Hmm,I wasn't for the drug testing at all..I don't think it's right to assume that just because you're on welfare,that you're a criminal...

Likewise,I also don't agree with pre employment drug testing either..I believe it violates both the 4th and 5th ammendments..

But with the Florida drug testing of welfare recipients,that was a dismal failure..It cost the state millions and only ''netted'' a few users..But,the Governor's wife's company who performed the drug tests made out like a bandit..

But this lady here,she should not be getting any more assistance..

Fulltimer
12-04-2011, 03:45 AM
In Florida a woman applying for food stamps must name the fathers of her children and the State department of Families and Children gets court orders to collect child support from those so named.

They will garnish the wages and seize the assets of the fathers and the IRS will seize any tax refunds of those dead beat dads.

If those guys don't have jobs the court still orders child support and when they don't pay it they are arrested and put in jail until someone pays their back child support.

mrmeangenes
12-04-2011, 08:32 AM
In Florida a woman applying for food stamps must name the fathers of her children and the State department of Families and Children gets court orders to collect child support from those so named.

They will garnish the wages and seize the assets of the fathers and the IRS will seize any tax refunds of those dead beat dads.

If those guys don't have jobs the court still orders child support and when they don't pay it they are arrested and put in jail until someone pays their back child support.

Ideally, that's the way the system works (or worked).

One of the interesting things is the requirement the other parent (usually the father-but not always ) be ABSENT from the familial home. In reality, this "requirement" has been pretty much unenforceable, and, as I recall, approximately 1/3rd of the "absent parent" cases in my (then) home county were openly fraudulent-because Poppa was very much at home - or such a frequent visitor he might as well have been there.

In the case of this woman-with 15 children and 3 "daddys" , the daddys must have been right on top of things (as it were) ; and this must have been one of the longer-running cases of welfare fraud !

Bill Cosby
12-04-2011, 11:50 AM
Hmm,I wasn't for the drug testing at all..I don't think it's right to assume that just because you're on welfare,that you're a criminal...

Likewise,I also don't agree with pre employment drug testing either..I believe it violates both the 4th and 5th ammendments..

But with the Florida drug testing of welfare recipients,that was a dismal failure..It cost the state millions and only ''netted'' a few users..But,the Governor's wife's company who performed the drug tests made out like a bandit..

But this lady here,she should not be getting any more assistance..

That was real dumb but hey, it worked out for the guVna'........

So they should take all the kids & make them wards of the state??

What if she gets pregnant again???

Bill Cosby
12-04-2011, 11:56 AM

I guess that makes the ppl that are mad :mad: feel better??? Making those guys suffer & all............ :dunno:

But that is costing ya'll in Florida another thousand a week to jail each one of them until they find a job~which is no easy task even when "not behind bars".. :rolleyes:

I agree those men need to be held accountable, but I don't think jailing them & debtors prison is the solution.......

CosmicRocker
12-04-2011, 12:00 PM
it is a bit late................

I wonder if this is common in Florida??
If it's weird, crazed or just down right nutz -you can prolly bet on it.

Darmosiel
12-04-2011, 12:02 PM

Have to agree. Some people have lots of kids so they get more assistance. I have no sympathy for her at all.

I DO have sympathy for the kids. It's not their fault. Some may be surprised to know many liberals including myself do not support the welfare system as it is. That doesn't mean I don't support social programs, I do. I believe in giving people a helping hand but they have to PROVE themselves.

This lady needs to prove herself with a government assisted educational/work placement job. A social worker needs to be assigned to her and she needs to report weekly on her progress as well as monthly trips to her home to make sure the kids she has are in school, clothed and being fed.

I would also work with her to determine how many kids she can manage while working and going to school/work. The others should be placed in temporary foster homes until she can manage to bring them home and care for them.

I struggle with whether it should be a requirement for people needing assistance to have more children. I don't believe it's anyone's right including the governments to force sterilization. However, I do believe while she is going through this adjustment she should be required to take regular drug tests and be on birth control.

When you accept government assistance some of your choices are decided for you because it's apparent they have not been making the right choices and need to learn responsibility and family values.

She should also work with a therapist and attend family values sessions. It might take her a while to come around and there should be a three strikes policy. If she breaks any of the guidelines, she gets three passes to get back on track. After that and she still screws up or has another child. The kids go into foster homes and/or are adopted and she's on her own.

Telos
12-04-2011, 01:06 PM
Had to pull back, and think about this one....my thoughts...

This family is no more than what Conservatives created with their punitive agendas for minorities...Conservatives created this mess, let them clean it up with what they worship the most......money

Darmosiel
12-04-2011, 01:17 PM

This family is no more than what Conservatives created with their punitive agendas for minorities...Conservatives created this mess, let them clean it up with what they worship the most......money

You know that won't happen...meanwhile it's the kids that are really being hurt.

Telos
12-04-2011, 01:23 PM
You know that won't happen...meanwhile it's the kids that are really being hurt.

later on...the Conservatives will be providing prison cells for a few of them.....

Bill Cosby
12-04-2011, 01:32 PM

I dunno........... They say liberals & liberal policy caused it......

I dunno, she slept w/ those guys, no one else. :dunno:

Darmosiel
12-04-2011, 01:52 PM

Is that a reason to step over the mess and ignore it? Telos is right unless those kids get help and learn a better way they are most likely looking at dying early or prison time though no fault of their own.

We consider this country to be an advanced civilization. With that comes responsibility. Help the kids now or be faced with paying a price later by supporting them in crowded jails. Additionally the young girls will be doomed to repeat the mistakes of the mother.

We as a people have an obligation to our children.

Telos
12-04-2011, 02:06 PM

True, she slept with those guys...however, she didn't create the educational system that rushed her from one grade to the next leaving her poorly prepared for the real world. It's not her fault that she was born a negro in the South living in an enviroment that creates an "untouchable class". Racism is still alive and well in our political system.
She didn't create the political climate of fear that Reagan did with the myth of the "Welfare Queen", causing Conservatives to knee jerk funding away from family planning, and birth control....
She's a victim that Conservatives created, and now the chickens have come home to roost. Time for Conservatives to pony up.....

Warden
12-04-2011, 02:24 PM
True, she slept with those guys...however, she didn't create the educational system that rushed her from one grade to the next leaving her poorly prepared for the real world. It's not her fault that she was born a negro in the South living in an enviroment that creates an "untouchable class". Racism is still alive and well in our political system.
She didn't create the political climate of fear that Reagan did with the myth of the "Welfare Queen", causing Conservatives to knee jerk funding away from family planning, and birth control....
She's a victim that Conservatives created, and now the chickens have come home to roost. Time for Conservatives to pony up.....

Give it a rest already, she has 15 kids. Who you kidding here. no one.

If she has a few kids, I could see maybe a point here, but she has 15 kids, this is straight up abuse of the system.

Telos
12-04-2011, 02:38 PM
Give it a rest already, she has 15 kids. Who you kidding here. no one.

If she has a few kids, I could see maybe a point here, but she has 15 kids, this is straight up abuse of the system.

Look, she's as much the blame along with the fathers, as are Conservative policies that allowed this to happen, all are equally guilty. And why in the hell wasn't there sometype of reporting system in place that would of noticed an impoverished baby maker. And now, that those children, the real victims of this mess are no longer fetuses, Conservative benevolence is simply to kick them to the curb, and get on with making money...

Warden
12-04-2011, 03:01 PM
Can't....she's as much the blame along with the fathers, as are Conservative policies, all are equally guilty. And now, that those children, the real victims of this mess are no longer fetuses, Conservative benevolence is simply to kick them to the curb, and get on with making money...

You are clearly playing paradigm politics here, and the only thing the conservatives have been doing, in so many words is say this is a problem but would better be dealth with at the local level where the people that administer this assistance would be able to gauge the needs of the actual people involved.

You even said this is a problem in the South, you just localized the issue, should the north west have the same program as the south does?

Is this a bigger problem with minorities?
Could this be from the lack of education? Should sex ed be taught in the schools?
Could this be a economic problem that is prevalent to the area? Maybe more money is needed?

Having a huge monolithic Federal programs, such as we have (This story is a good example of that also) its obvious this person is not getting what she needs.

You agree with her statement of "Someone is going to pay for me and my kids" you agree with that?

These programs will always be subverted when the money gets sent to DC for the crooks to divide up, the problem (and money) should never leave the state. Of course this is if you really are trying to help these folks, or just want to play paradigm politics.

What about states that don't have this problem at all? or minor problems?

You fail to see that we have these programs in place already, they are not working or the money isnt getting to the people that need it.

This gal is obviously an extreme case, and I think both sides that have posted said as much.

Telos
12-04-2011, 03:07 PM
You are clearly playing paradigm politics here, and the only thing the conservatives have been doing, in so many words is say this is a problem but would better be dealth with at the local level where the people that administer this assistance would be able to gauge the needs of the actual people involved.

You even said this is a problem in the South, you just localized the issue, should the north west have the same program as the south does?

Is this a bigger problem with minorities?
Could this be from the lack of education? Should sex ed be taught in the schools?
Could this be a economic problem that is prevalent to the area? Maybe more money is needed?

Having a huge monolithic Federal programs, such as we have (This story is a good example of that also) its obvious this person is not getting what she needs.

You agree with her statement of "Someone is going to pay for me and my kids" you agree with that?

These programs will always be subverted when the money gets sent to DC for the crooks to divide up, the problem (and money) should never leave the state. Of course this is if you really are trying to help these folks, or just want to play paradigm politics.

What about states that don't have this problem at all? or minor problems?

You fail to see that we have these programs in place already, they are not working or the money isnt getting to the people that need it.

This gal is obviously an extreme case, and I think both sides that have posted said as much.

What I'm seeing is a wedge issue. As such, I'm just flipping the coin over to the other side, and playing the Devil's Advocate to expand out other elements which both conservatives and liberals refuse to look at. As to what I really think, well - that'll stay beneath the sybill stone...

Mason66
12-04-2011, 03:23 PM
Look, she's as much the blame along with the fathers, as are Conservative policies that allowed this to happen, all are equally guilty. And why in the hell wasn't there sometype of reporting system in place that would of noticed an impoverished baby maker. And now, that those children, the real victims of this mess are no longer fetuses, Conservative benevolence is simply to kick them to the curb, and get on with making money...

I am sure she was think right around the 10th kid.

"I can blame this on the Conservatives"

She did this and nobody else.

You opinions of what she has gone through or not are just that opinions.

Telos
12-04-2011, 03:25 PM
I am sure she was think right around the 10th kid.

"I can blame this on the Conservatives"

She did this and nobody else.

You opinions of what she has gone through or not are just that opinions.

Of course they are opinions....duh... I don't do gospel. But, they are germaine....

CosmicRocker
12-04-2011, 04:11 PM
she's beyond "education/rehabilitation". I'd just take the kids ( how can anyone take care of 15 children?), and toss her ass out of public housing.

It should have never gotten to this point, what is with the Fed's/State gov't that allows money for this?

The money she's getting "for Somebody gotta pay for me and my kids" should go to the children.

She get's nothing - I'd give her a map of some of the homeless camps down here - maybe one last ride on a bus.
Then she's on her own.
She's menace to herself, and her kids, by sheer numbers of procreation.

Sure we'll pay for your kids, but not you mama -go see one of your daddys, or get a sugar daddy.
This is why ppl say "lazy welfare fucks" I don't like to hear such generalizations, but she's the poster mama of such.

Rehabilitation? education?? maybe a dozen kids or so before might have helped. not now.

Darmosiel
12-04-2011, 04:29 PM
she's beyond "education/rehabilitation". I'd just take the kids ( how can anyone take care of 15 children?), and toss her ass out of public housing.

It should have never gotten to this point, what is with the Fed's/State gov't that allows money for this?

The money she's getting "for Somebody gotta pay for me and my kids" should go to the children.

She get's nothing - I'd give her a map of some of the homeless camps down here - maybe one last ride on a bus.
Then she's on her own.
She's menace to herself, and her kids, by sheer numbers of procreation.

Sure we'll pay for your kids, but not you mama -go see one of your daddys, or get a sugar daddy.
This is why ppl say "lazy welfare fucks" I don't like to hear such generalizations, but she's the poster mama of such.

Rehabilitation? education?? maybe a dozen kids or so before might have helped. not now.

Perhaps. But don't you think she deserves at least a chance to turn her life around?

Mason66
12-04-2011, 05:33 PM
Perhaps. But don't you think she deserves at least a chance to turn her life around?

Deserves NO.

Earns yes.

Telos
12-04-2011, 05:38 PM
Deserves NO.

Earns yes.

seeing that you now sit on the throne of god, just what do you consider "earned'?

Mason66
12-04-2011, 05:42 PM
seeing that you now sit on the throne of god, just what do you consider "earned'?

You can keep that god shit to your self.

She needs to get a job and contribute to the support of her children after they are put into state custody then maybe she can make something of herslef one day.

She knows people like you will always say "Think of the kids" and whatever money gets thrown at them, she will control so it is a win win for her.

Fulltimer
12-04-2011, 06:08 PM
You can keep that god shit to your self.

She needs to get a job and contribute to the support of her children after they are put into state custody then maybe she can make something of herslef one day.

She knows people like you will always say "Think of the kids" and whatever money gets thrown at them, she will control so it is a win win for her.

I don't think we have a law in Florida that would force a parent to pay child support to the State after the State has seized their children.

I notice Cottonbroker has been unusually silent and has not spammed this thread.

Mason66
12-04-2011, 06:12 PM
I don't think we have a law in Florida that would force a parent to pay child support to the State after the State has seized their children.

I notice Cottonbroker has been unusually silent and has not spammed this thread.

Probably not but that would be her way to earn another chance, whatever another chance means.

kres24GT
12-05-2011, 08:32 AM
Either pro-life nuts start adopting these kids or we got start aborting them.

My step-sister has 6 kids by 3 or 4 different guys, been mooching of the govt teat every cent she can get since she was 15.

I always wondered how anyone with 2,3, even one kid they are raising on there own, where do they find all this time to fuck?

There is helping people out and there is enabling them to make bad decisions. We do the latter.

CosmicRocker
12-05-2011, 09:59 AM
does she show any inclinations to do so? There is a interest by the state to raise children with some type of supervision - not dictate "family values"
-if she was rich enough to support the kids, or hire a nanny -OK fine.

She's abusing the system, shows no desire to change ( in denial), and just want more of the same.
At some point the behaviors, not what we hope will happen has to be the determining factor.

She shows nothing, that would make the state want to give ger assistence anymore.

Take the kids - she's done. She can't better herself -can't go back to school, who is in charge of the children?

Best for all to break up this "family", and let her get a dose of reality. She's not dealing in reality at all from what I can see.

Brian_W
12-05-2011, 10:31 AM
Those kids should be taken away from her and put up for adoption where they have a rats ass of a chance at getting a decent raising, education, food, clothing and perhaps some love along the way.

Then she should be forcibly sterilized and imprisoned for 10 years.

Fucking roach, waste of a soul.

Are you looking to adopt a child?

Who will pay to feed and clothe those kids while they are in state custody?

Sounds like big gubment to me. :D

Gary
12-05-2011, 10:36 AM
WTF?

bavou_SEj1E

Tell your girlfriend to close her legs and see if she does!

Bill Cosby
12-05-2011, 11:01 AM
Are you looking to adopt a child?

Who will pay to feed and clothe those kids while they are in state custody?

Sounds like big gubment to me. :D

This women is hardly the only one producing nothing for society but dependent$...

In a society like ours what kinda solution is there???

:dunno:

Darmosiel
12-05-2011, 11:40 AM
does she show any inclinations to do so? There is a interest by the state to raise children with some type of supervision - not dictate "family values"
-if she was rich enough to support the kids, or hire a nanny -OK fine.

She's abusing the system, shows no desire to change ( in denial), and just want more of the same.
At some point the behaviors, not what we hope will happen has to be the determining factor.

She shows nothing, that would make the state want to give ger assistence anymore.

Take the kids - she's done. She can't better herself -can't go back to school, who is in charge of the children?

Best for all to break up this "family", and let her get a dose of reality. She's not dealing in reality at all from what I can see.

Kinda harsh to judge there my Buddhist Brother. You know nothing about her childhood and yet you are quick to condemn her to a life of endless children and poverty.

What she needs is some family education, shown how she can support herself and her children with a job, the skills to do that, and learn how to be a responsible mother and the knowledge that she needs to take pride in her body and self worth as woman with an educational support structure for her to turn to.

This woman is only one example of poverty. There are many more like her and not restricted to blacks. Women in poverty have low self esteem, in all likelihood she was raped by a family member as a child. The only way for her to save herself AND keep it from happening to her children is to give her the helping hand she needs and the tools she needs to do it.

The welfare program we have isn't helping her. It only encourages her problem. People in need have to receive more than just money to make any real change in their lives.

Beware Ignorance and Want, but especially ignorance

l6MFN8yiVc0

CosmicRocker
12-05-2011, 12:00 PM
Kinda harsh to judge there my Buddhist Brother. You know nothing about her childhood and yet you are quick to condemn her to a life of endless children and poverty.

What she needs is some family education, shown how she can support herself and her children with a job, the skills to do that, and learn how to be a responsible mother and the knowledge that she needs to take pride in her body and self worth as woman with an educational support structure for her to turn to.

This woman is only one example of poverty. There are many more like her and not restricted to blacks. Women in poverty have low self esteem, in all likelihood she was raped by a family member as a child. The only way for her to save herself AND keep it from happening to her children is to give her the helping hand she needs and the tools she needs to do it.

The welfare program we have isn't helping her. It only encourages her problem. People with the needs have to receive more than just money to make any real change in their lives.
i agree with you, except she's not a fit mother NOW.
She can't be -it's in both her best interest and the children to break up that "family".
How can anyone control/supervise/ take care of 15 children??
They cant! it's impossible( or 99& improbable).

She can get them back, after she learns some life skills, things you listed.
In the meantime having all those children is not helping either her or the kids.

Darmosiel
12-05-2011, 12:21 PM
i agree with you, except she's not a fit mother NOW.
She can't be -it's in both her best interest and the children to break up that "family".
How can anyone control/supervise/ take care of 15 children??
They cant! it's impossible( or 99& improbable).

She can get them back, after she learns some life skills, things you listed.
In the meantime having all those children is not helping either her or the kids.

True. That's why she needs to work closely with a support structure to determine how many children she can handle while getting her life on track. The rest should go into foster care until she's ready.

Without looking at her family dynamic in its entirety it's not possible to say for certain what would work for her and the children. But it's obvious there must be a change.

The welfare system the way it is really doesn't assist these folks to make any real steps in altering their lives.

Warden
12-05-2011, 12:29 PM
Tell your girlfriend to close her legs and see if she does!

My girlfriend has TV and toys to play with, so far so good.

But thanks. :thumbsup: