PDA

View Full Version : Republicans want Obama dead...

dem
10-19-2011, 09:38 AM
I always knew that Reps hate Obama so much but I never thought they will go so far in their hatred. Remember a couple of months ago a 21 year Uzbek named Ulugbek Kodirov was arrested in Alabama, accused of possessing an automatic weapon and a grenade, and of being in the US illegally. The possession of weapon canít be questioned because he really tried to buy additional weapon from an undercover agent. But mediaís reports about Kodirovís illegal presence in the US are a pure fiction. You see, Reps widely support Eurasia Foundation of Central Asia which helped Kodirov to get US visa. When Kodirov entered US he joined the Muslim radicals and right off the bat started threatening to kill Obama. Lately it is got about that FBI knew about Kodirov and notified the foundation about his intentions but members of foundation at the instigation of Reps continue to support Kodirov even after he followed the ideas of Radical Islamism and instantly extending his visa. Iím sure that Reps must be interrogated by FBI, who knows maybe they bought Kodirov some weapon...

Darmosiel
10-19-2011, 02:48 PM
Meh. There are crazies everywhere. The GOP has no reason to get involved in anything like this, O-Bomb-a has pretty much given them everything they've asked for. And O-Bomb-a serves the same Puppet Masters they do.

rastaman
10-26-2011, 07:17 PM
I always knew that Reps hate Obama so much but I never thought they will go so far in their hatred. Remember a couple of months ago a 21 year Uzbek named Ulugbek Kodirov was arrested in Alabama, accused of possessing an automatic weapon and a grenade, and of being in the US illegally. The possession of weapon canít be questioned because he really tried to buy additional weapon from an undercover agent. But mediaís reports about Kodirovís illegal presence in the US are a pure fiction. You see, Reps widely support Eurasia Foundation of Central Asia which helped Kodirov to get US visa. When Kodirov entered US he joined the Muslim radicals and right off the bat started threatening to kill Obama. Lately it is got about that FBI knew about Kodirov and notified the foundation about his intentions but members of foundation at the instigation of Reps continue to support Kodirov even after he followed the ideas of Radical Islamism and instantly extending his visa. Iím sure that Reps must be interrogated by FBI, who knows maybe they bought Kodirov some weapon...

This is nothing new! Remember, conservative Republican hate and out dated ideologies came together like a perfect storm to murder JFK as well. Nothing surprises me what these Knuckle Dragging Neanderthal Republi-CANT's are capable of.

Bunnyet
12-26-2011, 01:32 PM
There will always be people who want to kill someone so powerful.