PDA

View Full Version : Are we going to have to watch boner cry every day for 2 years??

Bill Cosby
01-07-2011, 02:30 AM
http://www.deathandtaxesmag.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/Picture-8.png

@ least in the above pict you don't have to see his scrawled up weaping mug.......

This shit is gonna get old quick.............

I sure as hell hope him & Cindy Sheehan never meet..........:o

RpOUctySD68&autoplay=1

FredK
01-07-2011, 06:44 AM
Yeah when he hands the gavel back over.

California Chrome
01-07-2011, 06:47 AM
@ least in the above pict you don't have to see his scrawled up weaping mug.......

This shit is gonna get old quick.............

I sure as hell hope him & Cindy Sheehan never meet..........:o

I guess you didn't watch the actual ceremony. He wasn't "crying", he simply wiped his eyes after Pole-Vaulter's speech.

I like him. I prefer someone down-to-earth with feelings versus the little hater we have for POTUS and that pole-vaulting bitch Pelosi.

Must be hard not having someone to demonize as Darth Vader anymore, huh? ;)

FredK
01-07-2011, 07:26 AM
Well maybe not that long.

The 112th Congress might have to start all over again

Here's something John Boehner might feel the need to cry about: Just two days into the 112th Congress, there's a chance that the House might have to do all of its voting including the roll call to elect a new Speaker all over again.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/yblog_theticket/20110106/ts_yblog_theticket/the-112th-congress-might-have-to-start-all-over-again;_ylt=AmJWc8Anqkhz4bzQ7fTwfi2yFz4D;_ylu=X3oDM TQ3dTFrbzE2BGFzc2V0A3libG9nX3RoZXRpY2tldC8yMDExMDE wNi90aGUtMTEydGgtY29uZ3Jlc3MtbWlnaHQtaGF2ZS10by1zd GFydC1hbGwtb3Zlci1hZ2FpbgRjcG9zAzcEcG9zAzQEc2VjA3l uX2hlYWRsaW5lX2xpc3QEc2xrA3RoZTExMnRoY29uZw--

:lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2:

mrmeangenes
01-07-2011, 08:31 AM
Got a boner for Boehner ?

Roger from Ohio
01-07-2011, 12:34 PM
Well maybe not that long.

The 112th Congress might have to start all over again

http://news.yahoo.com/s/yblog_theticket/20110106/ts_yblog_theticket/the-112th-congress-might-have-to-start-all-over-again;_ylt=AmJWc8Anqkhz4bzQ7fTwfi2yFz4D;_ylu=X3oDM TQ3dTFrbzE2BGFzc2V0A3libG9nX3RoZXRpY2tldC8yMDExMDE wNi90aGUtMTEydGgtY29uZ3Jlc3MtbWlnaHQtaGF2ZS10by1zd GFydC1hbGwtb3Zlci1hZ2FpbgRjcG9zAzcEcG9zAzQEc2VjA3l uX2hlYWRsaW5lX2xpc3QEc2xrA3RoZTExMnRoY29uZw--

:lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2:
Even after they get elected the Right wing dont bother with rules, much less the Constitution.

I wonder what excuse the Right are gonna use for these incompetent bastards.

Raven
01-07-2011, 12:54 PM
I guess you didn't watch the actual ceremony. He wasn't "crying", he simply wiped his eyes after Pole-Vaulter's speech.

I like him. I prefer someone down-to-earth with feelings versus the little hater we have for POTUS and that pole-vaulting bitch Pelosi.

Must be hard not having someone to demonize as Darth Vader anymore, huh? ;)
I agree with you here. BTW, no one is FORCINGanyone to watch him ever.

Bill Cosby
01-07-2011, 01:12 PM

Welcome aboard Raven............

yes no one has to watch, we can just turn away, but then hear boner yelling in the background "hell no you can't"...........:o
:hi:

Have fun.........:thumbsup:

Moby
01-07-2011, 01:22 PM
Welcome.

I don't care to watch politicians at all. However, you do have to wonder how clearly the man thinks when he's that emotional.

California Chrome
01-07-2011, 01:25 PM
I agree with you here. BTW, no one is FORCINGanyone to watch him ever.Welcome to the board, and exactly. Just as I turn off the TV when Obama is on, they can do the same.

Cookie
01-07-2011, 01:28 PM
Raven, they won't miss a chance to see him to look for an opportunity to make fun of him, or curse him, or degrade him and on and on.

Such hatred and vitriol...the left has it perfected.

Mason66
01-07-2011, 01:31 PM
Welcome aboard Raven............

yes no one has to watch, we can just turn away, but then hear boner yelling in the background "hell no you can't"...........:o
:hi:

Have fun.........:thumbsup:

Bill do you have something personal against the new speaker?

You spell his name wrong like a 10 year old school boy.

Why?

Keyser Soze
01-07-2011, 01:31 PM
Raven, they won't miss a chance to see him to look for an opportunity to make fun of him, or curse him, or degrade him and on and on.

Oh for pete's sake Cookie...are you blind to the vitriol of the right? Have you not heard the charges of treason, terrorist lover etc. over the last 10, 20, 30 years?

I'm looking forward to when those of you who are so confident in your 'conservative' power brokers are able to actually address an issue without flaming those that disagree.

Roger from Ohio
01-07-2011, 02:35 PM

Hey Cookie....how about telling us your opinion of Nancy Pelosi.

:thumbsup:

Raven
01-07-2011, 02:35 PM
Welcome.

I don't care to watch politicians at all. However, you do have to wonder how clearly the man thinks when he's that emotional.
Well, I'm not worried about his state of mind. Perhaps more men should cry like that.....who knows. I'm more worried about the Marxist tendencies of other men in office. Crying or no crying. Besides, ever notice how many times a "tear" would "appear" in Clinton's eyes? LOL

Raven
01-07-2011, 02:38 PM
Tell us your opinion of Nancy Pelosi Cookie. :thumbsup:
I'll tell you mine. she's a rich bitch who claims "it's for the children". when she never goes home to see her wonderful grands that she rants about. The woman is in her 70's now, rich as midas, time to let go of her "position" and try going home to her family before it's too late. I won't discuss her face.

Raven
01-07-2011, 02:39 PM
I'm looking forward to when those of you who are so confident in your 'conservative' power brokers are able to actually address an issue without flaming those that disagree.
__________________I feel the same way towards liberals.

Raven
01-07-2011, 02:41 PM

I know, I was one of them once upon a time.

Roger from Ohio
01-07-2011, 03:02 PM
Maybe this is the answer to the OP....

Study: Women's Tears Lower Men's Testosterone, Sex Drive
(http://www.aolhealth.com/2011/01/07/study-womens-tears-lower-mens-testosterone-sex-drive/)
I have heard that this "tearing up" isnt just for the cameras..... he does it in meetings.... even negotiations.

Crying to get his way doesnt seem so outrageous.... shame he cant lead using strength.

Roger from Ohio
01-07-2011, 03:03 PM
I'll tell you mine. she's a rich bitch who claims "it's for the children". when she never goes home to see her wonderful grands that she rants about. The woman is in her 70's now, rich as midas, time to let go of her "position" and try going home to her family before it's too late. I won't discuss her face.
Sounds a lot like the hate and vitriol that Cookie was talking about.

By her logic you must belong on the Left. :banghead:

What do you think Cookie?

Keyser Soze
01-07-2011, 03:09 PM

Raven has posted so fast, furious and nasty that he'd make eman proud.

Bill Cosby
01-07-2011, 03:56 PM
Bill do you have something personal against the new speaker?

You spell his name wrong like a 10 year old school boy.

Why?

nuthin personal, he is just the next stooge to be made sport of........

You know like palin & beck, tea partiers etc.........

Roger from Ohio
01-12-2011, 06:13 PM
Embarrassingly Boehner pulls out the tissues on the floor of the House of Representatives again..... The leader of the Republican Party cant hold his shit together.

Id really like to know who else cried on the House floor.... Id also like to know why he cant hold his emotions together.

N5xNndP7nFY&feature=player_embedded

anatta
01-12-2011, 06:23 PM
Embarrassingly Boehner pulls out the tissues on the floor of the House of Representatives again..... The leader of the Republican Party cant hold his shit together.

Id really like to know who else cried on the House floor.... Id also like to know why he cant hold his emotions together.

This was TODAY AGAIN???
I thought I heard him breaking up ( tears, chocked voice) during the floor speech today re : Giffords.

Buy stock in Kleenex -jeese. enough already.

Udo Dirkschneider
01-12-2011, 06:25 PM
Where's Moby now?

Why no whining about him being called a "Boner"?

Hypocrite.

Bill Cosby
01-12-2011, 08:14 PM
Where's Moby now?

Why no whining about him being called a "Boner"?

Hypocrite.

Does him being called a boner bother you???

I will be sure never to call you one...........:lmao2:

Udo Dirkschneider
01-12-2011, 08:19 PM
Does him being called a boner bother you???

I will be sure never to call you one...........:lmao2:

You can call me whatever you feel like calling me, I don't offend easily that way.

:D

Cookie
01-12-2011, 08:29 PM
Oh for pete's sake Cookie...are you blind to the vitriol of the right? Have you not heard the charges of treason, terrorist lover etc. over the last 10, 20, 30 years?

Right back atcha....did you read your own post? :D

Cookie
01-12-2011, 08:31 PM
Hey Cookie....how about telling us your opinion of Nancy Pelosi.

Sure, no problem. I'll say the same thing I said awhile back...her shoes match her suit. :hi:

Keyser Soze
01-12-2011, 08:35 PM
Right back atcha....did you read your own post? :D

What did you find so objectionable? The fact that I asked you a question?

Cookie
01-12-2011, 08:49 PM

You missed my point here; I was getting back at Mark Miller for saying the same thing to me. :D

This is a message board, people are SUPPOSED TO GIVE THEIR OPINIONS! I see no need for scolding someone because they disagree with you. Counter the points or the political party, but leave the personal scoldings out of it.

Cookie
01-12-2011, 08:57 PM
What did you find so objectionable? The fact that I asked you a question?
No, that you couldn't address the issue without flaming those on the right (the same thing you complained about me doing).

It's as if you are saying, "because the right says X, Y, and Z; therefore it's okay for the left to say "A, B, and C."

Is it okay? It's not okay when X, Y, Z is the truth. Especially then.

Roger from Ohio
01-12-2011, 09:28 PM
You missed my point here; I was getting back at Mark Miller for saying the same thing to me. :D

This is a message board, people are SUPPOSED TO GIVE THEIR OPINIONS! I see no need for scolding someone because they disagree with you. Counter the points or the political party, but leave the personal scoldings out of it.
I understand all of that Cookie.... and I was countering the points being made.... that was a couple days ago but let me remind you what was being said.

This was your answer to the criticism of the Weeper of the House....

I asked what you thought of Nancy and you didnt come back.... so Raven answered the question you didnt with her own hatred and vitroil

This was my comment....

I wasnt scolding her for her hate.... I was pointing it out since you were the one painting the Left with such a broad brush.

You have to show up more often if you want to keep up with the discussions. :thumbsup:

Cookie
01-13-2011, 08:51 PM
I show up to read; but don't always feel well enough to post. I've some health problems that kick my - - - - and that makes it difficult to respond to posts. On some days, my hands hurt so bad I'm almost in tears.

Roger from Ohio
01-13-2011, 09:00 PM
I show up to read; but don't always feel well enough to post. I've some health problems that kick my - - - - and that makes it difficult to respond to posts. On some days, my hands hurt so bad I'm almost in tears.
Im really sorry to hear that Cookie.

Take this virtual HUG from me..... hope it helps.

HUG

Moby
01-13-2011, 10:39 PM
I hope you feel better.

anatta
01-14-2011, 09:06 AM
I'm sorry to hear that. age/sickness takes their toll. Reminds us how short life is -no room for hate.

I so miss walking around the neighborhood with my flat feet.

I bike, but it's not the same a a nice walk, where you stop and talk to ppl.

Bill Cosby
01-14-2011, 12:23 PM
Im really sorry to hear that Cookie.

Take this virtual HUG from me..... hope it helps.

HUG

http://i903.photobucket.com/albums/ac232/drdoolittle/Icons%20Animated/Smilies/AnimatedGIF-GroupHugReallyCute.gif cookie http://i903.photobucket.com/albums/ac232/drdoolittle/Icons%20Animated/Smilies/AnimatedGIF-GroupHugReallyCute.gif corgyhttp://i903.photobucket.com/albums/ac232/drdoolittle/Icons%20Animated/Smilies/AnimatedGIF-GroupHugReallyCute.gifcookiehttp://i903.photobucket.com/albums/ac232/drdoolittle/Icons%20Animated/Smilies/AnimatedGIF-GroupHugReallyCute.gifcorgi

Cookie
01-14-2011, 01:58 PM
Awww, thanks fellas. I NEVER turn down a hug...virtual or otherwise. :)

Cos, I know how hard it is to give up things you enjoy. Are your feet feeling any better?