PDA

View Full Version : Bing anyone?? MarkMiller, slowhand celebrities??

Bill Cosby
09-30-2010, 06:49 PM
I rarely every use bing but I was playing around w/ it & ran dcjunkies on it & slowhand is listed on the intro page (http://www.bing.com/search?q=dcjunkies&x=0&y=0&form=MSNH14&qs=n)
#
DC Junkies Political Message Board - Powered by vBulletin

DC Junkies.com The Hottest Political Message Board On The Web
www.dcjunkies.com Cached page

* Speak Your Mind
* Shooting The Shit
* Slowhand
* Calendar

* The Blog Zone
* Register
* Bill Cosby
* View Forum Leaders

& if you run the mouse to the right it has "more on this site & mark comes up under popular links..
Popular links

* Contact Us
* Mark Forums Read
* Archive
* Members List
* MarkMiller

Trinnity
09-30-2010, 06:54 PM
You're famous Mark. You too Bill. Wow. Congrats.

Bill Cosby
09-30-2010, 07:01 PM
Anyone have any idea why it would read like that??

I find it odd..........

But I rarely use that search as it seems much less effective than goggle..

MarkMiller
09-30-2010, 07:01 PM
No autographs...please....:talktothehand:

I vant to be alone........:D

:lmao2: :lmao2:

MarkMiller
09-30-2010, 07:04 PM
Hey, I didn't even see this before:
View Forum Leaders (http://www.dcjunkies.com/showgroups.php)

Bill Cosby
09-30-2010, 08:12 PM
Not sure what the point of that is either............ I guess it made sense back in the day........

MarkMiller
09-30-2010, 08:42 PM
What happened to Smurf? I never see him around anymore.

Bill Cosby
09-30-2010, 08:50 PM
I dunno....

It had been a few weeks............

Last time I talked to him he was real busy @ work & w/ his family stuff.........

I hope he is OK.......

Trinnity
09-30-2010, 09:01 PM
Maybe he's fed up with it. I recall he's made remarks about it on threads. Too bad. There should be at least one conservative mod here to balance things out.

Bill Cosby
09-30-2010, 09:09 PM
Maybe he's fed up with it. I recall he's made remarks about it on threads. Too bad. There should be at least one conservative mod here to balance things out.

Oh, I see now, you saying me & SirMoby are unbalanced now... :mad:

:lmao2:

I think he will be back.......... He was pissed about some things + he had a lot going on @ work & home................

Hopefully he will pop in soon & say hi...............:banana:

MarkMiller
09-30-2010, 09:36 PM
Oh, I see now, you saying me & SirMoby are unbalanced now... :mad:

:lmao2:

I think he will be back.......... He was pissed about some things + he had a lot going on @ work & home................

Hopefully he will pop in soon & say hi...............:banana:
I'm sorry if it was me. I know we had a few words back and forth but I don't hate anyone. He was fun to argue with....he could keep going.:D

MarkMiller
09-30-2010, 10:05 PM
This is why I hate Bing.....

Google the search terms:

Meg Whitman Rich

Then click on images.
http://www.google.com/images?rls=HPIC,HPIC:2010-28,HPIC:en&q=Meg+Whitman+Rich&um=1&ie=UTF-8&source=og&sa=N&hl=en&tab=wi

Now do the same search on Bing and hit the image botton there.
http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=Meg+Whitman+Rich&qpvt=Meg+Whitman+Rich&FORM=Z7FD#

I like google!:thumbsup: :lmao2: :disbelief:

Trinnity
09-30-2010, 11:01 PM
Oh, I see now, you saying me & SirMoby are unbalanced now...

Hopefully he will pop in soon & say hi...... I didn't say that and I didn't imply that. I don't think you're unbalanced, Bill (well, maybe Moby, just a little, hehe).

I meant the balance of mods partisan leanings. A site is fairer when there are both conservatives and liberals moderating. This site moderation leans left, even when Smurf IS here. I think you're pretty fair.

(I hope you were just kidding.....) :D
(I think you were kidding.....) :D
(you were weren't you? ) :confused:

;)

MarkMiller
09-30-2010, 11:14 PM
I didn't say that and I didn't imply that. I don't think you're unbalanced, Bill (well, maybe Moby, just a little, hehe).

I meant the balance of mods partisan leanings. A site is fairer when there are both conservatives and liberals moderating. This site moderation leans left, even when Smurf IS here. I think you're pretty fair.

(I hope you were just kidding.....) :D
(I think you were kidding.....) :D
(you were weren't you? ) :confused:

;)
One of the reasons I started posting here was the very balance I saw with both Smurf and Bill.

How much fun is it when everyone agrees on everything. Nobody learns anything that way.

Trinnity
09-30-2010, 11:30 PM
One of the reasons I started posting here was the very balance I saw with both Smurf and Bill.

How much fun is it when everyone agrees on everything. Nobody learns anything that way.It's not good for a site, of course. It can be a death knell.
Like that other place.....what was it?

Oh yeah, rumble something.... :sleep:

Bill Cosby
10-01-2010, 01:23 AM
I didn't say that and I didn't imply that. I don't think you're unbalanced, Bill (well, maybe Moby, just a little, hehe).

(I hope you were just kidding.....)
(I think you were kidding.....)
(you were weren't you? )

LOL......... I was just kidding........ Thus the :lmao2: THAT IS LMAO...

I miss him to......... Great dude....... I Emailed him to see what is up...

Having been a conservative most of my life I can play the role if yea like....;) Note that is conservative, not the neo-con.........:thumbsup:

Who knows.......:lmao2:

Bill Cosby
10-01-2010, 01:29 AM

How much fun is it when everyone agrees on everything. Nobody learns anything that way.

Most excellent point.. :thumbsup:

Having fun, learning, what school was suppose to be.... :lmao2: