PDA

View Full Version : Obama Weighs in to Condemn Koran Burning

Pointgold
09-09-2010, 12:14 PM
He doesn't weigh in on the mosque other than to acknowledge the Constitutional right (which he failed to do here). He didn't hesitate to accuse our soldiers of air-raiding villages and killing civilians. And, where was he when the NYT released financial information compromising our national security and when they ran the Abu Grape story for 48 straight days?

I have a problem with this.

Now, the 'peaceful' Iman is saying if he doesn't build the mosque at Ground Zero, it will 'upset' Muslims around the world. What's next? Will govt officials call on the GZ protestors to cease and desist because the Muslims' feelings are being hurt?

No. I don't think so.

Enough is enough. The days of molly-coddling uncivilized, savage Muslims has to come to a screeching halt.

doctordog
09-09-2010, 12:26 PM
If Bush was a chimp, Obama must be a possum as he is the dumbest SOB to ever hold that office.

Pointgold
09-09-2010, 12:30 PM
He is a power-mad imbecile who needs a political comeuppance.

In about 50 days, he will get one.

BlueSpoon
09-09-2010, 02:39 PM
This is what happens when someone who has accomplished nothing goes on Oprah and is elected President.

It should give the rest of us hope, right?
"You too can go on Oprah and be elected to the highest office in America!"

tristanrobin
09-09-2010, 04:07 PM
That is such a silly comment to make.

I voted for Obama - and would do so again.

And I've never watched Oprah in my life.

Pointgold
09-09-2010, 04:21 PM

And I've never watched Oprah in my life.Then, what made you think someone with zero experience was qualified to be President?

Independent Harry
09-09-2010, 04:23 PM
What makes anyone think a guy that ran every business he touched into he ground was qualified to be president?

Pointgold
09-09-2010, 04:25 PM
What makes anyone think a guy that ran every business he touched into he ground was qualified to be president?Can you answer the question without invoking Booooooosh?

Or, are you too embarrassed to admit the truth?

I suspect it's the latter. :)

P.S. Boooooooosh was a governor.

Cracks delight
09-09-2010, 04:31 PM
What makes anyone think a guy that ran every business he touched into he ground was qualified to be president?

Simple, it has worked out for the better before.

BlueSpoon
09-09-2010, 04:42 PM

It's exactly what happened. Obama was a nobody until he went on Oprah and got national exposure. That's when his popularity started.

Obama's own wife previous to the campaign said that he couldn't run because "he hadn't done anything yet." SHE even knows he isn't qualified.

tristanrobin
09-09-2010, 05:11 PM
http://tristanrobinblakeman.com/rolleye.gif

that's not true.

his popularity stated at the 2004 Democratic National Convention.

doctordog
09-09-2010, 05:29 PM

Why did you vote for the junior senator/community organizer? The fact that you would do it again is very telling that you either receive a handout or are the recipient of political favors.

tristanrobin
09-09-2010, 07:25 PM
The fact that you would make such an absurd claim is very telling that you either a high school child spewing silly rhetoric you've heard your parents make over the dinner table, or you're just trying to bait me in to answering angrily.

Either way, I see no reason to respond at all.

nondual
09-09-2010, 07:33 PM
He doesn't weigh in on the mosque other than to acknowledge the Constitutional right (which he failed to do here). He didn't hesitate to accuse our soldiers of air-raiding villages and killing civilians. And, where was he when the NYT released financial information compromising our national security and when they ran the Abu Grape story for 48 straight days?

I have a problem with this.

Now, the 'peaceful' Iman is saying if he doesn't build the mosque at Ground Zero, it will 'upset' Muslims around the world. What's next? Will govt officials call on the GZ protestors to cease and desist because the Muslims' feelings are being hurt?

No. I don't think so.

Enough is enough. The days of molly-coddling uncivilized, savage Muslims has to come to a screeching halt.
NYC Muslims are savages?

See what I mean?

:crazzy:

nondual
09-09-2010, 07:34 PM
If Bush was a chimp, Obama must be a possum as he is the dumbest SOB to ever hold that office.
What the hell Obama has to do with this DUMB story?