PDA

View Full Version : Peace pack- pastor glenn beck & DCJunkies

Bill Cosby
09-05-2010, 01:45 AM
As an official member of DCJunkies, America's favorite message board I do here by declare a moratorium on posts bashing the good pastor Glenn Beck if & commencing when he posts here to answer a few questions.............

Not much to ask..........................

We will even let him pick the questions............. Now you can't beat an offer like that..............:thumbsup: http://www.bear-print.com/images/redcarpet.jpg

CosmicRocker
09-05-2010, 07:57 AM
It's the slow political season, so BeckBashing is in order.

Let's worry about a crazed ex-alki, who preaches....well I can't figure out what he preaches,,some vauge stuff about honor, etc.

I couldn't care less, but it's AMAZING the amount of coverage over 1 guy with a cable show, both from his supporters, and bashers.

I'm more worried about tangble things, like an economy that won't recover.
But I guess it's more fun bashing Beck.

In the long run Beck doesn't matter, but getting the recovery moving agin does.

Beck, Schmeck - he's a waste of keystokes to talk about.

CosmicRocker
09-05-2010, 08:00 AM
Now let's talk about the "Evil Mosque on Ground zero", another worthless idea.

The sheepl get riled up, backed by Frank Gaffney, and the President and everyone in the world have to weigh in.

Build it -don't build it, who the fuck cares about a BUILDING??

Jeese -I can't wait till after Labor day, maybe we can talk about tax policy, outsourcing, unemploymeny, how to pay state budgets when the Stimulus runs out.

Or we can talk about the mosque.

I gotta go to work, have fun with the inanane.

Philly Rabbit
09-05-2010, 08:18 AM
Trial lawyers.

:disbelief:

CosmicRocker
09-05-2010, 08:23 AM
Trial lawyers.

:disbelief:
LOL - Afganistan? Iran getting nukes?Comprehensive immigration reform?

BECK!

Pointgold
09-05-2010, 09:45 AM
As an official member of DCJunkies, America's favorite message board I do here by declare a moratorium on posts bashing the good pastor Glenn Beck if & commencing when he posts here to answer a few questions.............

We will even let him pick the questions............. Now you can't beat an offer like that..............:thumbsup: I'll talk to "my people" and see if a guest appearance can be arranged. :lmao2:

BlueSpoon
09-05-2010, 11:05 AM

We will even let him pick the questions............. Now you can't beat an offer like that..............:thumbsup: http://www.bear-print.com/images/redcarpet.jpg

I think your crush on Beck has developed into full fledged love.
But I don't think he swings that way. Too bad for you. :lmao2:

Bill Cosby
09-05-2010, 04:31 PM
It's the slow political season, so BeckBashing is in order.

Let's worry about a crazed ex-alki, who preaches....well I can't figure out what he preaches,,some vauge stuff about honor, etc.

I couldn't care less, but it's AMAZING the amount of coverage over 1 guy with a cable show, both from his supporters, and bashers.

I'm more worried about tangble things, like an economy that won't recover.
But I guess it's more fun bashing Beck.

In the long run Beck doesn't matter, but getting the recovery moving agin does.

Beck, Schmeck - he's a waste of keystokes to talk about.

Great point while doing the very thing you are saying is a waste of time.....:lmao2:

He is one of our loyal voyeurs here so I think it only fair to invite him to the forefront..........

What harm can there be in that???

Although I am sure he steals our takes & mentions us all the time, Evil posters & blogger that we are.... So why not???

Smart guy like that could make pretzels out of us half-wit lefties.......:lmao2:

Should be entertaining, don't yea think??? :thumbsup:

So mr lurking beck, pls post up...............

Bill Cosby
09-05-2010, 04:37 PM
LOL - Afganistan? Iran getting nukes?Comprehensive immigration reform?

BECK!

Hey, if I did not no no better I would think you are trying to say pastor beck is not important here??? WTF???? :lmao2:

I think when he shows up here you are gonna be first on his list...:thumbsup:

Bill Cosby
09-05-2010, 04:39 PM
I'll talk to "my people" and see if a guest appearance can be arranged. :lmao2:

ThnX, I appreciate that......... I wanted to ask you to pull some string before but I didn't wanna have to bribe you, tuff times don't yea know......:thumbsup:

Bill Cosby
09-05-2010, 04:42 PM
I think your crush on Beck has developed into full fledged love.
But I don't think he swings that way. Too bad for you. :lmao2:

To bad for me??? Likely to bad for him, but I like women to much........

Now that he is a national figure, I am sure we will be reading about his affairs in the national inquirer..........

You'll see........... One week he will be gay, & the next he is having an affair w/ Oprah....... Same O' stuff........... He needs to get Rosey O'Danald to attack him & perhaps lohan & paris to send him their panties........ That is what ppl wanna read & hear..........

serum114
09-05-2010, 04:43 PM
Are we supose to ask question here???

CosmicRocker
09-05-2010, 04:55 PM
Hey, if I did not no no better I would think you are trying to say pastor beck is not important here??? WTF???? :lmao2:

I think when he shows up here you are gonna be first on his list...:thumbsup:
Praise Jesus, and pass the liquor.

Do you mean the pundit Glen Beck, or a poster?

sorry -had to hit and run the post ths moring on a coffee break.

I work all weekends and holidays.

BlueSpoon
09-05-2010, 04:59 PM
To bad for me??? Likely to bad for him, but I like women to much........

Now that he is a national figure, I am sure we will be reading about his affairs in the national inquirer..........

You'll see........... One week he will be gay, & the next he is having an affair w/ Oprah....... Same O' stuff........... He needs to get Rosey O'Danald to attack him & perhaps lohan & paris to send him their panties........ That is what ppl wanna read & hear..........
And you'll eat it all up. ;)
The question is will you believe 50% of it or 100% of it?

Bill Cosby
09-05-2010, 05:01 PM
Are we supose to ask question here???

Sure go head............. Maybe if it is a good one he will address it on his show next week..........

& besides this way he won't need to go searching around for it....:thumbsup:

Bill Cosby
09-05-2010, 05:04 PM
Praise Jesus, and pass the liquor.

Do you mean the pundit Glen Beck, or a poster?

sorry -had to hit and run the post ths moring on a coffee break.

I work all weekends and holidays.

Pundit??? I prefer to refer to him as Pastor........... Pastor Glenn to us, his friends... :D

He lurks here all the time, so best watch your insults as he will make a pretzel out of yea or pehaps have one of those paid ppl kick your butt after work.....

Bill Cosby
09-05-2010, 05:05 PM
And you'll eat it all up. ;)
The question is will you believe 50% of it or 100% of it?

Well dear girl I will have to plead ignorance probably........ I don't have any interest in them, be they true or not...........